>Whites getting beat up, humiliated, dragged around naked
>Do nothing

Absolute bumboys.

What would the Butcher do?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=0bd_1474525664
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Googlers rioting
Why does this not feel old or forced yet?

Stfu googleburner

The only ones that are being harmed by the googles are the cucks that think guns are scary and refuse to carry

>Do nothing

We obviously deserve everything we get.

Our society is simply too feminized.

still getting use to the Google thing.

Shut up UK!
When You get 13% Googles in your country then you can talk shit.

It's just the chaff OP
You can't make a good white flour till it's separated out

Why would you say such a heartless thing about your own people? Unless, they aren't your people and you are in fact a lying kike or nigger.

it's not widespread enough yet. north carolina is slightly bigger than fucking england and that's just one singular state out of 50. it would be like britburkas rioting over something that happened in poland

what the fuck is up with the google shit

One white cuck had this happen to him and now it's an epidemic. Go back to making kebabs for you wife's boyfriend.

lol fucking batty bois trying to rationalize their slothful cowardice. You went to war for 15 years after a couple dune coons crashed a plane in a couple of who gives a fuck towers yet something happening in North Carolina is like something happening in another country? LOL nobody is falling for that shit. Try again

Weren't only 3% of the population owning most of the guns anyway?

Google is the internet nigger = google= nigger

lurk more skype

Not all black men are googles, but all googles are black men.

google is now a racial epithet from black people. It's a way to harm Google's image (for their anti-whiteness) by associating their name with racism.

pysop against google

lol

Fucking Googles

He wouldn't shart in the Walmart you Twitter.

Ask your wife's bullgle

Listen here, I know geography is a challenging subject but the US is bigger that continental Europe and most of us don't live in cities that are rioting 24/7. For example, I live about 10 hours away from Charlotte. If some didnu knocks down my door they are dead, but there is little I can do about a riot happening halfway across the country.

googles dindu nuffins

Also this, I am almost certain that the white guy who got his ass beat was some cuck protester that got caught all alone.

Whether it's one man against another or a mob against the city, the mathematics remain the same. >>>> You never enjoyed the enlightenment of poverty, did you, Governor? If you had, you'd know you can always hire half the poor to kill the other half.

American isn't a race though...

lel britcuck education everyone.

You forget about sand~googles

Ehhh it isn't really like that. About 16% of people own guns yet there are 350 million guns in a country of 320 mil. So obviously the 'mean' is like 6 guns per person but that's a poor stat. Realistically it is like 90% of gun owners own 1-2 guns and the last 10% of gun owners own more...then you get into the super collectors with arsenals that have 100s of guns bringing up the average but not changing the median.

liveleak.com/view?i=0bd_1474525664
This guy had a gun...and this is what happened.

GOogles back right off if you show you are not a coward.

>In the near future
>Least armed race of people on earth
>Dune coons rioting almost everywhere
>Can't do anything even if they wanted to

God damn it feels good to be part of the 1%.

He would've organized the Atlantic Guard and lynched some motherfucking googles, painted the town hall of Charlotte with google blood, TWO COATS!

But now all we can do is watch, on Drudge Report or some underground website because God knows MSM will never show that video publicly. I want to believe the White American's rage is slowly building, festering like a volcano, but then again I don't know anymore. Most people don't even know this happened. How could they? Every subversive kike is preventing this type of thing from being public.

I don't know anymore, Bong. I want to organize a Right Wing Death Squad but I'll probably be alone and they'll put me in jail. What did you guys do after Rotherham?

Shut up, faggot. All whites are not infallible and beta-whites are the reason most of this mess exists.

But what the fuck does it bring to if we just keep saying that on Cred Forums where nobody is going to pick up on anyway.

I wonder what the number to be in the top 1% is. Before my snow mobiling accident I had 15 so I figure that would be top 3% or so

If we had a people we would not be in this situation now would we?

>snow mobiling accident
Thats crazy. I had a boating accident and lost a few as well. Gun owners really need to stop being so clumsy, famalam.

>Googlers
What did he mean by this?
Nigger, Niggers, Nigganiggniggnog, negro, dindus, nigger, nig

This shit never seems to happen around my areas, and I live in LA, I'd totally ride put and help te white Americand being targeted, they don't seem to want to help themselves.