I live in Charlotte and the word on the street is they're going to try chimping out again tonight around the South Park...

I live in Charlotte and the word on the street is they're going to try chimping out again tonight around the South Park area, specifically targeting the mall there. For those who don't know, South Park is a richer part of town.

Just getting the word out as a warning to any other Cred Forums tards if you're around that area, watch out. Might be nothing happens at all, but this is just what I've heard in person and am hearing other people have heard as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702/web
washingtonexaminer.com/charlotte-violence-sparks-self-defense-gun-buying-spree/article/2602559
youtube.com/watch?v=4XSlKTzCYOE
newsobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article103336577.html
twitter.com/LibertarianQn/status/778845840496594944
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/shoe-shopping-picky-charlotte-rioter-sizes-shoes-looting-spree-video/
radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=6561
bleacherreport.com/articles/2665211-colin-kaepernick-kneeling-in-protest-featured-on-time-cover
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE
youtube.com/watch?v=7bVR-RDEc7g
abc11.com/news/man-brandishes-gun-out-of-car-window-in-charlotte/1522280/
blacklivesmatter.com/event/youth-empowerment-strategy-program-at-dubai/
durhamsolidaritycenter.org/bondfund/
youtube.com/watch?v=f6-_C24pLvo
riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2014/08/11/ferguson-riots-north-county-business-owners-some-armed-survey-the-damage
snopes.com/george-soros-bring-down-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94
periscope.tv/w/1dRKZrQvVdwKB
taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls be real
im starved for happenings

Yall better hire rooftop koreans before they run out.

The race war has finally arrived. Get in there and show these niggers what you think of them.

Well I'm not in that area so I'm not that worried, just letting people know.

Stay safe, user.
Do you have friends who think that serial killers are only ever white? Do you want to redpill people about Google crime?
These two articles are must-reads regarding Google: both illustrate a separate case of the mainstream media going out of their way to Memory Hole or even rewrite the history of Google crime, even as white criminals with far fewer victims have multiple major movies made about them, and people confidently assert that only white men -- especially Christian white undersexed hetersexual men, a Clark Kent caricature of the American norm -- are serial killers.

takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/

I hope you've prepped your car for the zombie apocalypse.

>going to try chimping out again tonight around the South Park area, specifically targeting the mall there
Also, this is clearly so they can loot.

"Go burn they shit, we need our shit."

Black man shoots black man, let's go burn down white people's houses.

True Google logic

word on the street is the rednecks aren't happy with the damage to the Nascar Hall of Fame.. expect googles to be lead magnets.

I'm goin' down to South Park, gonna have myself a time.

[Kyle and Stan]
Friendly faces everywhere, humble folks without temptation.

I'm goin' down to South Park, gonna leave my woes behind.

[Cartman]
Ample parking day or night, people spouting: "Howdy, neighbor!"

Headin' on up to South Park gonna see if I can't unwind.

(Kenny's lines vary)
[Kenny (Unaired Pilot)]
Our town is bigger dammit, right down to the little granite.

[Kenny (S1-S2)]
I like girls with big fat titties, I like girls with deep vaginas!

[Kenny (S3-S5)]
Me, I got a 10-inch penis, use your mouth if you wanna clean it.

[Timmy (S6)]
(Kenny was "permanently" killed in Season 6 and his lines were replaced by Timmy)
Timmy, Timmy, Timmy, Timmy, Timmy, Timmy, livin' a lie TIMMY!

[Kenny (S7-S10)]
Someday I'll be old enough to stick my dick up Britney's butt!

[Kenny (S10 Episode 8-Present)]
I like f*cking silly b*tches and I know my penis likes it.

So come on down to South Park, and meet some friends of mine.

>International

R A R E

The logic only matters to intimidated, impotent cucks. This is your society being trampled underfoot with little regard for what comes after it -- only that you die along with it.

Keep talking yourself in circles looking for reason, though, cuckservative. It's done you a lot of good so far.

>targeting the area where they can steal the maximum amount of shit

well done googles

NCNG here. We have just been told to be ready to leave for Charlotte some time in the next 24 hrs

holy fuck this is still going on? The cops haven't crushed this yet. What do you think the burn out rate will be on this. What is the apex of this thing, these usually burn themselves out after a few safeways. Theres not anti-protesters coming out?

Send in the roof Koreans.

Problem solved.

Please put a stop to this before regular citizens are forced to do something. If it gets to the point where I'm grabbing my battle rifle to head to south park you guys have failed.

how do you anti-protest rioting/looting? Other than the obvious 'shoot to kill'

Please tame the googles NGbro. I'm coming to Charlotte on business this weekend. Don't feel like being a national news story if I have to shoot someone defending myself.

roof Koreans are the best counter protest

Well there's some little cheaper neighborhoods around there, and some apartment high rises, but the rich neighborhoods have walls around them. Whole lot of expensive upscale shops around there though, not including the mall.

Bump

What I really want to see is non-white and non-black minorities showing some fucking solidarity with whites.

I really wish the rooftop Koreans meme would end. They were really just protecting the Korean gangs' money laundering operations.

Fucking stupid nigers. Beateng up ordinary people and looting shopping malls after BLACK cop shot nigger. Fuck you you fucking scum of the earth...Seeing that video of man being dragged made my blood boil.

Southpark and especially Southpark Mall are mightily close to very wealthy communities, can't see any riot lasting longer than a split second before CMPD shuts em down, police down here don't fuck around when you start creeping closer to the ritzy suburbs, gonna be gory tonight!

Post yfw the race war starts in South Park

They should go to Northlake mall. Hell the cops wouldn't be able to tell the difference from a normal day.

Just open fire in the direction of the whoopin' and jivin'. Put some googles on the dinner table for the whole squad.

so they were still protecting their property from nigger mobs. does it matter what they were protecting?

>living in South Park

Haha faggots

mills just posted this to facebook 20 minutes ago. Chimpouts confirmed

on the police side riot control and mass arrests. or martial law. Instilling order doesn't always rewuire shoot to kill. but a crack down is necessary
for civies
angry mobs of non-googles fighting for their turf

Dude don't run around warning people like some sort of Paul Revere - I want nigs to get shot tonight. Let it run its course

It sounded to me like he was laughing at niggers for being dumb.

It's getting to the point where people will have to protect their cities themselves, The destruction of places that have nothing to do with any acts supposedly being stood up for in these "protests" are being destroyed and these "protests" are becoming true acts of pointless violence and destruction, serving no point but to commit crimes without repercussion

If you listened to the stream last night they were literally calling it a "purge"

You can thank the (((media)))

GUYS GET IN YOUR TRUCKS, COVER YOUR PLATES AND FUCKING BULLDOZE THE NIGGERS. 100% GUARANTEED YOU WONT GET IN TROUBLE.

>In 24 hours
National Fucking Garbage.

*GOOGLES
sorry I've been trying things into nigger all day, I've got nigger on the mind.

That idea is dumb and you all look stupid doing it. Niggers.

Oh stop it, were not THAT smart.
Nigger knows everything.

The strength of both, the weakness of neither, now we just need the Nagasaki rifles and we're set.

White people don't have any balls

I guarantee you not one nigger will get shot by the hundreds of white men that own guns in those suburbs. And these are the same fags who always talk tough about "muh guns" and "muh revolution against tyranny"

Out of everything i've ever seen the purge is the closest to what these "protests" become there are many similarities between the 2 events. It's insanity to think anyone participating in these truly think what their doing will create positive change and not further support opinions that select people have on certain groups. AND the media is 100% to blame for giving these types of protests a crazy amount of time in the spotlight (headlines, livestreams, hours of coverage)

>first death is some guy named Kenny

Post snipers!

Nigga NG is already there. We are just reinforcements really. If things get worse tonight we will probably go.

checked

As if Cred Forums or nascard extra chrom population would do shit about nogs destroying their shit.
Get real.... Or for once go beyond le xD memeing about it and actually kill them, that would be fun.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702/web

Scanner

>White people don't have any balls
No, While people have jobs and kids they actually look after.

washingtonexaminer.com/charlotte-violence-sparks-self-defense-gun-buying-spree/article/2602559

At Hyatt Guns, one of the nation's largest, staff arrived Thursday morning after the second night of riots and encountered a line of buyers.

>yfw chimpouts are the ultimate redpill

we can only hope for more when trump pulls the gibbs and nogs flip out redpilling more

At least he died doing what he loved.

youtube.com/watch?v=4XSlKTzCYOE

>Please
>Been waiting for this every chimpout since

I wish I was in Charlotte.
I would 360 flip kick those nogs in the chin then finish them off with my nunchucks.

Go buy a cheap police scanner and program it to as many of the local frequencies as you can find (they are probably listed on the scanner site broadcastify.com).

If the scanner feed gets >shut down, you can stream your local feed online anonymously.

Stay safe tn. Mad respect.

"Protestors" beat and drag random white person in a parking garage
twitter.com/LibertarianQn/status/778845840496594944
shoplifting for shoes
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/shoe-shopping-picky-charlotte-rioter-sizes-shoes-looting-spree-video/
Aside from the fact that all the protestors should go to jail.. I'm curious about one thing about this burgers..
Who is going to pay for all this property damage and theft that these assholes do.. and more to the issue... Why don't you send the bill to the protestors? Seems really stupid to let them get away with destroying all this stuff and not paying for it.
Here's an idea.. if you collectively fine the neighbourghood where the "protest" took place, by actively deducting the full amount of property damage out of their welfare or fine every citizen, just distribute the fine evenly across everyone in the neighbourghood..
If you keep doing that i almost guarantee you that the next time there will be people outside stopping these assholes from rioting because they don't want to pay for the property damage.
I'm genuinely surprised why you burgers don't fine the shit out of these fuckers, if they are on welfare deduct it from their welfare and so on.. Then they can break all the shit they can afford, and everything they break they pay the full cost to restore, both material and work hours to rebuild.
As it is right now there's no consequence to them for burning down their own neighbourghoods.. well ofcourse there's a consequence of businesses leaving and property values going down etc. But if there was a PERSONAL COST attached to THEM for doing this shit, then they wouldn't do it..
Most of these jackasses are on welfare and have nothing better to do than loot and steal and break stuff, and as long as they are not deducted personally the cost of these things stolen, they're going to keep doing it..

What.. you expect nogs to act civilized unless you demand it of them, please..

Realize that all these "protests" are completely illegitimate when analyzed.. and 98% of the "protestors" are opportunistic thugs who just want an excuse to break shit, and steal shoes etc. for their own entertainment.

and then there's 2% of them who think it's legitimate because they don't care about the facts and statistics etc. And the 98% of them are not better in that category either but atleast they don't really care about saving black lives because that's the same idiots that murder blacks in droves every day/week.. Heck a nigger even got shot by another nigger at the "protest".. Ironic don't you think?

This BLM shit has spread aswell to other countries and we and others are not interested in assclowns following the example of the blacks in america.

I am also very puzzled as why BLM is not yet listed as a domestic terrorist organization.. open threats to police, killing of police, making terroristic demands and general violence destruction and property damage.

insurance companies

>Gotten messaged by a black co-worker and a black friend not to go out tonight

I'm not that close to where things are supposed to go down, but I'm a little scared now...

>anon5 was right

radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=6561
> P25 system

Not cheap, Your talking hundreds of dollars for a digital trunktracking scanner.

I paid 600$ maybe 5 years ago for mine. And due to these fucking scanner apps my entire area is now encrypted. The entire country is on its way to encryption because of these apps.

>insurance companies
Yes i know.. but their insurance cost is going to go up substantially it's going to hurt the businesses either way.. Niggers just act like insurance is like a magic fucking wand.. that's how it works in their heads..

It's much better that you bill the niggers directly. Then they will be disuaded from doing it in the future.

ends the post with KANGZ
fuck me it makes me laugh

Media keeps trying to spin it as "agitators", even conservative media. Theyre just "agitators" among the "peaceful protestors".

Pieces of shit

Colin Kaepernick on the front of Time magazine
No wonder this shit doesng end

Yeah, bullshit, there's 2% confused dindus who actually think police is out to get them because they don't understand statistics and buy whatever bullshit narrative BLM peddles.. and 98% opportunists who just want to break shit and loot and steal for their own entertainment because they don't have anything better to do.

Retarded that they keep calling them protestors.. This is just niggers going on rampage as you see in africa and other places too. And as long as people keep calling them protestors they're legitimizing something that should not be legitimate..

>taking to googles on your cellphone

go away race traitor

They should fire that nigger from NFL, he earns millions every year and his childish bullshit at the arena is fueling the fire of this retarded rioting that he ofcourse doesn't have to deal with.. Son of a bitch.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2665211-colin-kaepernick-kneeling-in-protest-featured-on-time-cover

Fuck this and fuck our agitator in chief Obama.

They'll keep him around for a while because his jerseys sell, but once this all blows over they'll probably get rid of him because he's actually a pretty shit quarterback

You want to know why africa looks the way it is.. i guess you're about to find out.. if the last couple of days weren't clue enough, because in africa when they destroy shit white people don't automatically rebuild them.. so there's just random shit on the street there aswell.

I would love to have the opportunity to meet you,and show you my balls.

send them back a picture with yourself armed with an AR-15 and tell them

>Maybe you shouldnt go out tonight

>white people don't have any balls
We have impulse control and actual intelligence unlike you niggers..

>I guarantee you not one nigger will get shot by the hundreds of white men that own guns in those suburbs. And these are the same fags who always talk tough about "muh guns" and "muh revolution against tyranny"

You turn your countries and your communities into a fucking warzone and then cry like a little baby about it and complain that it's somebody elses fault.. You have an easier time being murdered by a nigger in chicago than you have being deployed on active duty as a soldier in iraq and afghanistan during the wars.. Literally less casualties from 14 years of conflict than in chicago..

There's a reason why white majority nations are more civilized.. because all assholes like you know how to do is have too many kids that you can't feed, and run around and murder eachother and destroy private and public property, hoping some magic fairy comes and rebuilds it..

Decontamination tents have been set up South side and CMC Pineville.

Lamestream media is still blatantly lying and saying it was an unjustified shooting of an unarmed black man.

This is disgusting, they literally just make shit up even though the evidence is right fucking there for anyone to see with this incident.

They quote his family saying he was holding a book like its a fact and dont question how they would know this when they WEREN'T FUCKING THERE

As the liberals say, "I can't even"

White SJWs better get a taste of reality tonight.

Anyone Gastonia here?

Stupid nigger you're literally wanting niggers to get gunned down so you have excuse to chimp out as usual.. you fucking niggers are mass murderers in the US and you have to fabricate and embellish shit just to pretend that you are somehow victims when you are the perpetrators..

No.. whites aren't going to run around and gun you down you fucking retard.. that's niggers that do that.. you gun down eachother on a regular basis.. Heck even a nigger gunned down another nigger at yesturdays protest.. ironic isn't it..

No white americans are just letting you niggers look like the retarded savages that you are and you will just have less and less sympathy whenever you chimp out and get arrested in the future.

I GOT MY GUN READY

What time UK/EIre time should I expect the riots to commence wanna get comfy.

>tfw not a miserable racist who hates every nonwhite but also not a cuck who thinks black people can do no wrong and thinks they won't get jumped at BLM riot when shit hits the fan

>white people don't have any balls
you don't have any brains and common sense.

Found your song nigger, fits people like you in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

I heard local militias are lining up on county lines

So is the National Guard already there? I didn't see anything about them last night but they should have had some time to get there by now.

Ayyyyyy

>South Park exists IRL
SERIOUSLY???

So how many liberals got attacked and converted into gun loving conservatives in Charlotte by now?

It's not a town it's just a neighborhood of Charlotte, and not really poor. I know someone that lives around there.

You won't be alone.

>miserable racist
There's nothing miserable about living in reality.. the very definition of racism is retarded and asks you to deny reality by forcing a mindset where you are not allowed to notice differences between people from different places,eventhough they are massive not just in skull bone structure and appareance but also in brainstructure.

thus creating all kinds of bad social and political situations that could have easily been avoided by for instance never putting nogs on welfare and forcing them to be educated and work hard in school etc.

The whole notion of the term racism is fucking ridiculous and was invented by communists in the first place to silence their opposition by creating a vague term that could be applied to general disapproval of people.

Someone who has not invented the wheel for 6000 years reap a cerebrum that represents that lack of effort..

youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE Comparatively. This guy shows how to do what niggers in africa still haven't managed to do for themselves.

These fucking googles get an equal vote as a civilized person...

Wrong south park Sven
South Park takes place in southern Park County, Colorado

Nothing will happen unless the rioters start going into white neighborhoods and try to fuck with people, dads will shoot a motherfucker if rioters come anywhere near their family. Police won't fuck around either, alot of nigs will get shot if they're stupid enough to go where nice white people live.

So i don't mean to be that guy, but is it actually happening tonight then? Are people finally going to fight back against the BS or no?

>Pic related.

>is the national guard already there

If they're not there yet, it appears that they're going to be soon.

All these riots are making people that used to be sympathetic or at least neutral into full blown haters.

That's what they're going to do. They don't care anymore.

That's what I'm thinking. Unlike in the Northeast, rich whites in the South are conservative and own guns.

Has the situation with the pipeline been fixed yet or do a lot of stations still not have gas?

I want the rooftop Korean meme to get replaced by a rooftop Whites meme.

Guys,... I was gonna drop acid tonight but I'm scared the googles are going to make me have a bad trip

>I live in the mid west btw

Cotswold, Southpark, Foxcroft, Dilworth, and the Eastover community, stay locked and loaded. Keep your doors locked and lights off. Stay inside. Stay in touch here.

IT'S HAPPENING
REMOVE WATERMELON

What time should we expect the rioting?

Why they should they care about us if we ourselves don't even care?

They are not going to pull our weight for us. They will come around once we do. And I know there's more of them than the media pretends.

It's been fixed. Bo, there is gas and I know for sure that the Shell on New Hope has gas (albeit at jacked up prices).

>Nigs chimp out in rich white area to protest criminal thug getting shot
>More nigs get shot by frightened homeowners

Sounds bretty gud to me.

Did I miss another? What was he saying?

>tfw cartman's mom isn't going to let him participate in the racewar

>work for a major american corporation
>out of office messages when trying to contact a Charlotte, NC location

kek I only just made the connection

Its kinda surreal how a bunch of niggers fucking up shit ruin my day half the planet away, suppliers have for some reason chosen this week to light a fire under my ass because of people at charlotte being indolent

Imagine their indignation when they can say white civilians are now gunning them down
If you wanted a pretext, baw gawd you got yourself one

Ah , well don't need gas right now just was curious. Also technically there's 2 shells on new hope, across from each other funny enough.

>Its kinda surreal how a bunch of niggers fucking up shit ruin my day half the planet away
Pic related.. Detroit is now the number 1 murder capital of the US since the blacks took it over.

Most people here aren't actual racists, but they aren't cucks either. They own guns and will shoot anyone trying to harm their family, black or white.

Probably will be a few hipster families though who don't have guns and have a pussy ass father who will try to reason and plead with a bunch of hood niggers as their family is being raped and murdered in front of them.

I can agree this is true but also not hate all black people, I've had many black friends in my life. Nothing wrong with the ones on the smart end of the bell curve.

international scout...
RARE
A
R
E

The bigger one by the Bi-Lo. After all this is over we can get some Kyle Fletcher's and get drunk at Zoe's

I don't hate all blacks either, but i realize that a lot of them are like that, and under the ridiculous definition of the term "racism" i qualify for noticing the massive difference.. I don't care about the definition because it's illegitimate, i'm not going to be in denial of reality because people want to replace idealism with reality.

What it means to me is that blacks and middle easterners and others have to prove that they're not fucked in the head before i want to deal with them.. That's all.. i don't hate all of them i'm just cautious around them cause i know how they are. And not interested in becoming a statistic.

Nope, Camden NJ

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG OPERATION BY SOROS. THEY'RE LETTING THE GOOGLES CONTINUE TO RIOT UNTIL WHITES RETALIATE OR EVEN JUST DEFEND THEMSELVES. THEY WILL THEN CLAIM THAT WHITES STARTED THIS WHOLE THING AND THAT WE'RE ALL EVIL RACISTS. THIS WILL ALLOW OBAMA TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND SUSPEND THE ELECTION.

THE GLOBALISTS WON'T STOP EGGING THE GOOGLES ON UNTIL WHITES RETALIATE AND GET PAINTED AS THE BAD GUYS.

The NG is there. Im not sure you will see them however. They will mostly be guarding shit. while all police are going to be bump up with the nigs. If shit starts getting to L.A level though you will probably see the NG start shutting shit down.

even after all the shit going on my sister and her husband are on their way there today
there reasoning is "we planned it last year"

Sorry not murder capital, crime capital.

>Can someone give me tldr
>I know black cop shot a black man. BLM chimping out, I saw some fucking blacks beating an innocent white dude in a parking garage.
>That about it? How bad are the riots?
>Personally I am getting a gun if 7 niggers try that shit on me I am mag dumping them all. I can't believe that video isn't being shown all over the media. Fuck these niggers I am beyond tired.

Ah yeah I do usually use that one out of the 2 of them.

I do too just because I'm too lazy to turn left into the other one.

While i do not doubt that, it is too late to back down, far too late, we will die as a civilization if we continue to allow them to believe such behavior is acceptable, the dues must be paid, and if our government wants to paint us as the bad guys, so be it, history will show we were right.

Anyone /Union/ here? The chimpouts have made their way down here.

Wtf are you guys seeing? Are they armed?

Monroe?

>zulu
I hate that uppity google

>When the racewar starts there will be niggers streaming it on their stolen iphones so we can sit at home and watch in our comfy rooms with a hot cup of cocoa as they loot and beat white people

God modern times are fucking crazy.

I hate how if I question anything about Islam, BLM, or our immigration policy or take them at anything other than their word, I'm a racist according to the mainstream media.

Race relations have been set back so much in the last couple years and it's 100% the medias fault, it's so fucked.

Just so we are clear, this is another riot that was funded by Soros correct?

YOU WORTHLESS CHARLESTON FUCKS

YOU BROWSE Cred Forums BUT YOU DONT EVEN UPLOAD PICTURES FOR US LIVE

WE NEED PEOPLE ON THE STREET

FUCKING CONTRIBUTE TO THE BOARD RREEEEE

Fugg
My company has assets in south Park.

Damn, I have lab until 10pm

BLM proper is there now so yes

Holy user good articles i just read them both and they hit the nail on the head of the issues faces whites right now
You illiterate faggots should read these if you can stop shit posting for 20 mins

Well that or if you going to get pizza hut or something. I like that pizza hut instead of the pizza hut that's on chester street that area is creepy.

Sometime in the dead of this Winter, Trump will have Soros killed and his assets seized.

I can only pray footage of him begging for his life as he's dragged by horses gets released.

youtube.com/watch?v=7bVR-RDEc7g

Can you explain the google meme

So are you guys going to set up a fucking curfew already? You can't just let unruly mobs chimp out night after night.

Get off the fucking street or you're getting tossed in the clink for the night. Done.

abc11.com/news/man-brandishes-gun-out-of-car-window-in-charlotte/1522280/

Settled that problem real quick

Its memegraphy.

Go guard it with the legally owned firearm that you hopefully have.

not with king google in charge

Raleigh bro here, I was planning on heading to Ikea this weekend. Pls tell me nigs didnt get Ikea yet

Huh? Sit on your front porch locked and loaded.

Why is BLM sending people to Dubai???

blacklivesmatter.com/event/youth-empowerment-strategy-program-at-dubai/

Also, here is the page where they're collecting donations to bail ppl out of jail who break the law in the name of BLM during the NC riots.

durhamsolidaritycenter.org/bondfund/

That's literally what I would do if my town went to the shitter. Turn on the porch light so everybody can see, smile and wave at passers by. Good opportunity to read a comfy book.

Don't worry they won't loot anything from there, they can't figure out how to put any of it together.

Blacks are like this everywhere.
In a majority black area, they always strip people naked, drag them around, and ultimately burn them alive.

National guard is on scene, nothing will happen

Pic related, it's Majority Black abortion.
Note the fetus just before the woman bursts into flames.

If only whites could understand black culture all of this would be avoided!

>lights off.

Nah keep your lights on. Nigs are less likely to break into a house if they think someone is home.

stay ready though

Yep

i'm not going to be in denial of reality because people want to replace reality and pragmatism with idealism and wishful thinking.

They are asking people to put their guard down towards people who they have every reason historically and contemporary and statistically to be very cautious about.. which in quite a few cases end up costing these people their lives or getting badly injured or similar.

This includes with immigration they are from a different culture and these things, and it was well understood in the past that people from different countries had different behaviours and cultures and especially people from different continents had VERY distinct behavioural patterns, impulse control, and all kinds of other factors.

It's only with the regressive left that they have played this pipedream since the 60's that everyone are exactly the same (i guess they did too many drugs) essentially wishful thinking rather than reality.. This has lead to this notion that you can take a person from an arbitrary place on the globe place it in a very advanced country and this person will act and think and be just as intelligent and other things as the people native to that area and ignore all the genetic bioadaptation aswell as the specific way those people bred and what they bred for over a period of many many years. This is simple a lie and not even close to reality. And often has disastrous consequences..

Essentially the whole notion of racism has to be thrown into the garbage bin, it is natural to have ingroup preferences and is not a bad thing but actually is good for those groups to facilitate continually good stock of people with a good behaviour which was why people have ingroup preferences and are hostile to foreigners in general and for a very good reason since they might ruin their ingroup stock and spoil what they have achieved as a society too.

NG cant be everywhere user, they will be just like riot police with they have to go mobile and drag their gear around.

Why don't you white southern boys take back your clay like you are always going on about? Too scared to tame the riots?

they'll mobilize and defuse anything withing 10 minutes, those lotoers from last night are pussys and aren't going to die for any "cause"

we'll see, I'll eat crow if shit goes down. part of me wants it but it's playing right into Soros' hands

youtube.com/watch?v=f6-_C24pLvo

Ferguson market(arabs), protecting their property with firearms.Gun shop that wasnt looted was protected by armed white owners.

(cont)

Thus quality people only wanting to accept good people is a natural thing and how it should be. Not allowing this destroys quality and good people and good societies..

The whole notion of racism was first employed by communists aswell, and is deliberately vague and allows criminalization and character assasination for basically natural ingroup behaviour which then ofcourse if people accept it as of merit of which it has none, communists can use it to silence opposition towards their arguments by trying to label them as "racists".

People need to stop acting as if noticing racial differences is an abnormal thing, if you are forced to admit that it is bad you are capitulating your own ability to evaluate truths. Pic related. And this is the very point of Political Correctnes.. to get you to deny reality on a general basis and to suppress the truth, and then when you have done that you can be manipulated into holding anything as truth when you have gotten used to holding falsehoods that you know are untrue, as truth.

Not accepting the premise of the "term" racism as a bad thing, is wonderful for your mental health, you should try it. And is what makes boards like these so attractive because people can vent albeit satirically for the most part. Things they might not get away with saying in public, but that they know very well is true which is why it is so liberating to do.

They have also manufactured this idea that people who notice racial differences somehow hate all other races, not at all.. infact not all ethnic groups are bad whatsoever.. it just is a healthy understanding to avoid pitfals into trusting people who tend to be very criminal and these things on a general basis too easily, doesn't mean you can't ever trust them.

My friend who lives in Charlotte took this picture driving home from work.

Part of me wants to see the firehoses and dogs come out like the 60s, another part of me wants it to calm down until the game on Sunday and then happen in the parking lot when the game is over

>had to work late the last two nights
>missed all the previous rioting

C-can I get cozy with you tonight, Cred Forums senpai?

lel wow

See, but wouldn't it have been better to tamp the situation down before needing that? Who wants to all that in the streets?

>This place wasnt fucked with
riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2014/08/11/ferguson-riots-north-county-business-owners-some-armed-survey-the-damage

Can any Germans verify this?

basically if whites strikes back to early the media will spin it as more whiteshaming for the liberals and shit to use.

Gotta wait for the shit to hit category 4 googles on the roof tier before you strike back but then you strike back hard

Hit up dat South Park mall for da gun me dats

>vehicle on fire

>Who wants to all that in the streets?
I'm convinced Democrats permit these things to happen both because they hate whites, and because they're trying to desensitize people to the idea of permanent federal troops on the street.

That's the final stage of a communist take-over, just so you know. A militarized federal police force.

That's the same excuse you all always use. The real reason is you are worthless rednecks that just like to talk shit.

fake

fuck already?

Tonight might be good maybe its time for a chimpout thread.

>goto the burbs
GOTO THE BURBS
>goto the burbs
GOTO THE BURBS

lel chris

Most based Dane ever.

they only just woke up about 4 hours ago, give them a few more hours to fuel up on fried chicken and grape drank and the fireworks will commencce

>A militarized federal police force.
Yeah, I know. It's not nice. I had a G20 near me once and the police response was unreasonable and unnecessary. It made me viscerally angry.

That's why it's so important to get these situations in hand before they go feral. It's one thing to let people blow off steam, but after that it has to stop and people have to know it won't be tolerated any further.

> there will never be a happening in canada that I get to use my winchester SXP on googles

Let's get this party started right, get on in here lads

>basically if whites strikes back to early the media will spin it as more whiteshaming for the liberals and shit to use.
>Gotta wait for the shit to hit category 4 googles on the roof tier before you strike back but then you strike back hard

>That's the same excuse you all always use. The real reason is you are worthless rednecks that just like to talk shit.

As opposed to niggers gunning eachother down? that's better or what?

Unfuckingbelievable why you can't figure out why africa is a mess when you know damn well the behaviour of blacks.. They need to adopt new ways of doing things.. clearly their own stategies are not fucking working are they..

you don't know my local area then

everytime blacks get uppity whites start open carrying enough to make it look like the wild west and terrorizes the blacks back into their ghettos

I'M GOING DOWN TO SOUTH PARK, GONNA HAVE MYSELF A TIME!!!

Of course they are going to chimp at the South Park Mall. They want those gibs me dats.

If they break their way into the mall, I hope the security guards shoot them

lol cops in the rich white town aren't going to let this shit fly.

livestream it faggot

Put rubber bullets in that SAW and let her rip man.

This skype is the worst

They getting ready for tonight?
I-Im scared

>Dilworth
>fag central

can't wait to see the ebin south park memes

Thank you friend.

Fuck da police

Does NC follow castle doctrine?

My state does so in the event of a chimpout I'd just get cozy with my raifu and play Total Warhammer on one monitor while funposting on the other.

Is this a porno?

The reason why they are able to get away with this is because nobody is standing up to them. 50 years ago you'd have an army of white men coming together to stop this carnage.

Are half the gender neutral squad mates Black and Hispanic like the New Jersey Guard?

Where nigga?

We got spoiled earlier this summer with happenings

I'm guilty of this too

I bought some beer and my favorite snacks just in case it pops off again and I can get comfy

this

>that international

fucking hipsters

how make webm my wallpaper plz

> SAW THAY GOOGLE GET BLASTED LIVE ON FOX 10 NEWS LAST NIGHT.
Saw every moment of last nights chimpout.
> GETTING COMFY FOR TONIGHT!

Use everything you got if you need too. Stay safe user. You shall ride eternal to the gates of Valhalla

Only in support companys. When you're in a line company is almost entirely white but there a a few blacks and Hispanics. All of them upstanding and not niggers.

Asians are the best bet

Haha

>mfw I live 1 block away from Kansas City, Kansas

There's a reason property values drop from 400k to 80k over the course of a couple blocks

>Mills Shaka Zulu Gill

www textfiles com/anarchy/JOLLYROGER/

Jollyrodger AnarchiztCookbook

Gosh guys I WOULD NEVER encourage anything so nasty or anything but you should EDUCATE yourself on POSSIBLE situations

m00nman OUT

Think about it. Some of these sjw white cucks could probably get raped. Hopefully that will get em to see reality

Whats the plan for tonight's chimp out? I hope they dont have young children cause that can be bad. These savages can be ruthless

>sharters keep trying to show off how they would kick anyone's asses because MERICA
>internal turmoil happening because of internal enemies
>literally terrorists who hate everything American, their way of life and values are attackig their country non stop from the inside
>perfect SHTF moment that calls for their Armed Civil Militias to act and protect America
>hide inside and post online or find half asses excuses to let them do it
>b-b-but they are a-all blacks muh white shame

So, it was all show but no game?

America wouldn't last an hour in an actual war nowadays, would it?

I feel like you guys would bend your knees as soon as someone lands on your beaches.

Rooftop Koreans 2: Erectric Boogaroo

lol not having one of these ready for the race war

It's a terrible time for militias to come in. The government hasn't proven itself helpless or traitorous yet, so mob justice would only make a bigger mess at this point. We're not googles who fly off the handle for no good reason.

Please be real
And make them suffer

i can watch this all night

But you've taken quite a beating for a while now. You've proved yourself not to be a trigger happy skinhead.

Isn't it time to take a stand and put an end to it?

What's missing for true Americans to actually defend their country, ideals, valiues and tradition?

I doubt it. There's no slum buggy to cart them there because rich people think ahead and knew that fucking ghetto train would cause trouble.

>expecting people to just start gunning niggers down when the incredibly powerful military is just lumbering around breathing right down everyone's necks
great idea alberto

Where are all of Charlotte's hick militias when you need them?

Seems like they're not doing jack shit right now.

We're still in a phase of needing to do that culturally and systemically. The real bad guys here are people in positions of real power who should be arrested and tried for treason and war crimes, not a bunch of animals doing their bidding.

There's not a whole lot I can do with my guns that would accomplish anything useful unless I wanted to act like the alleged lone wolf nut job stereotype. That'd be more likely to be counterproductive by feeding the false narrative without actually accomplishing anything substantive.

We're at a stage where we need mass education to support internal purges. Don't worry; it's not dissimilar to how we wound up staging the American Revolution and inventing our own country. We're just not even close to a shooting war.

It's because of a lot of factors but it's been perpetuated by the media and Democrats. Every single congressional hearing, every speech, every sneeze you'll hear "gentle giant... skittles...muh dick" from these brain dead Democrats.

It could have been easily stopped by them by actually using what you and I call facts, but they didn't. Now companies and celebrities push it too.

>chimpout
>white part of town
pick one

So for instance, recently in Brazil there was a quiet, peaceful effective internal purge of some of your politicians who had gotten too criminal to tolerate. Our CIA helped with this, from what I hear. As a result, you have a normal, stable daily life and an opportunity to try to put better people into power.

If we were to simply get our guns out and take to the streets, that would cause further destabilization and an unnecessary weakening of local governments -- the very institutions we need to be functional during a time of duress. That would play directly into the plans for destabilization that these chimpouts are meant to effect. (((They))) need chaos and disorder as an excuse to take further control. We would be giving up control if we were to aid in the destabilization process.

Fox at least said it was reported to be a gun several times.
Wait don't you know that dindu families are linked telepathically? That's why Gentle Giant, Skittles, and this guy's families know the exact events that took place. BESBALEVE

I didn't know about Kenny's lines. Cool

ATTENTION:
THE GUY WHO WAS SHOT LAST NIGHT HAS DIED IN THE HOSPITAL!

damn thats funny

Yeah I'm sad it isn't shown on media either. Old whacky white guy punching a black guy protestor makes national but these groups of blacks targeting whites don't.

It was randomly bad. Mainly downtown and random gas stations and stores getting robbed. You should have a gun anyways. Remember the guy that raped the woman for "400 years of slavery" or some dumb reason? Those seem to be extremely random.

By the way, Guccifer 2.0 leaks provided evidence the DNC was working in deep with BLM groups.

Its fine, it was google on google crime.
That doesn't count.

Post pictures or video please. Even if it's shit. If it's video don't post vertical like a retard.

How do these riots even keep happening? There are so many gun owners in this country. You would think someone would defend themselves and the rioters would all scramble and flee once one of them got shot.

Niggers dont protest in white neighborhoods.

I just hope Cartman is okay.

1 less thug collecting welfare

If you saw last night, they legged it the fuck out whenever the cops started in with the rubber bullets or whatever was being used. Just need a bit more escalation of force.

Also it looked like they were mainly in commercial areas, not places where armed individuals would be at that time of night to defend their homes.

ROOFTOP KOREANS FOR HIRE

If the nigs do chimp out buy a cheap wireless speaker and blast this full volume please.
youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94

Rooftop goy for hire!

are none of you NC cucks armed? ive got a gun in my hand just to read this thread.

Fellow Pittsburghfag?

This. I don't even post on Cred Forums without a sidearm, let alone relax around blacks.

It's tape.

fuck off COINTELPRO

if anybody was going to do what you're implying they obviously wouldn't be announcing it on a chinese knitting forum

The funniest thing was when the stillers won the suberb owl the other year. Closest thing I've ever seen to a riot here, and it was mainly drunken college kids out beating up road signs and they had to send that helicopter around to make them disperse.

It's /comfy/ living in a place where you just don't really get chimpouts.

>the Democrats want it

You've already got US Marshals, DBI, DEA, ATF, and of course Dubya's great legacy, the DHS and that whole nest of spooks.

Why doesn't anyone in that area go and wait for them to get around your car then run them over or if you have a concealed carry permit wait for a pack of wild negros to threaten or try to assault you then take out a few? If it ever happened close to me i'd love the opportunity.

that short grip looks so uncomfortable.

The subway sign got lit on fire in the middle of street with some couches, that was it. No one defended them or said they were express rage or just celebrating who dindu nuffin. I had a few friends still at Pitt when the G20 came through. They got gassed apparently but I can't say they didn't deserve it because they were some real leftist shits then. Releasing the attack dogs at the towers was fucking retarded though and the whole police state presence thing.

OP chances are good that police have heard as well and have plans to be there. Don't expect it to get too wild.

How do I help? I feel so powerless...

>"i run dis bish"
>pepperspray.png

Secondary chimpouts are almost always lesser chimpouts than the primary chimping. More police attention, some alpha chimps arrested and much chimp adrenaline is already spent on the first so many are good for a while.

lol they set a couch on fire? No wonder it took the cops so long to get to my part. They were out yelling in the street and banging on a one-way street sign for ages.

Folks just went home no fuss no muss by the time the cops showed up.

>FMJ

Buy hollow points so you actually fucking kill the person you are aiming at you fucking scrub.

Also, a 10mm? Really?

>they already know what area is going to be targeted
They won't do shit, either they'll see the armed opposition, or everything shut down tight and then they'll leave.

Kinda wish they had the sense to keep this type of shit under wraps until its time to act.

>FMJ

those are my plinking rounds for the range, i dont carry them. notice the rounds already in the magazine? those arnt exactly your garden variety FMJ or JHPs.

i've got hope for the future so i'm staying home

FMJ can kill with no problem.. Nigs immediately break under fire unless they're on PCP or an equivalent.

>muh dick

That an FNX .45 tactical? Making me jealous , user.

Be safe, be brave user.
God bless America!

sup giddy.

South Park mall is shit anyway. Just fucking clothes stores

Wise

Its not about us knowing we are right, its about the masses understanding why we are right.

>a little scared now
Have you learned nothing on Cred Forums, life in general? Arm yourself, train with it, learn to protect yourself. Don't be a child.
If you've done all that and are still a little scared, that's cool. Just stay calm, you'll be fine.

W-S here. i feel for you bro, nice fucking mall.
We have some chimp outs here that the news isn't covering. These BLM riots are getting worse, and im getting scared

u call that a gun?

He need some milk!

you think they care about the truth?

STREAM
periscope.tv/w/1dRKZrQvVdwKB

It ended, she isn't going to follow.

Need more periscope links.

yeah, need to get a can for it but ammo comes first.

howdy

That a WASR? Buy some surplus furniture for it, sometimes you luck out and get some quality stuff.

>he fell for the plus-sign-ammo meme

R E L E A S E THE KIMCHI
E
L
E
A
S
E

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
livestream and chat
get in here. try to keep the memes worthwhile

I live in Detroit, I'm white. I support trump, so do lots of my black neighbors.
I agree this is the media dividing America, so they can implement martial law

Pretty sure. All states in the south have some sort of no duty to retreat.

I want to see this theory tested

Is this a paid promotion for radiators? SHILL

>he doesnt have Mach 2 exploding hollow points

Here we go!!!! There talking about the protest march on broadcastify

well fuck, I am at the Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark tonight and my stupid rental car is out in the parking lot.

I should have fled today when I had the chance.

Idk where it came from but I like that google can't censor it

>Not cheap, Your talking hundreds of dollars for a digital trunktracking scanner.

Nope. This could be done cheap. You can use a baofeng,use the line out jack and go into a usb audio interface and use youtube or another streaming service to do this.

Set it up to scan just Police, EMS and any other known happening traffic.

Someone local to the happening could broad cast all of the local traffic onto the internet this way. It would be interesting to hear the local FRS traffic going on. (those cheap bubble pack radios you get get at walmart.) I bet some protesters will start using them to direct actions once Soros buses thousands of them in.

idk the surplus always looks like shitty laminate wood to me.

I'm gonna get ironwood designs furniture for it eventually ;)

That's an excellent suggestion, really.

Got a friend who bought a trunking scanner a few years ago. It's not super-sophisticated or expensive, but it makes all the difference to be able to listen to the local emergency responders or the air traffic control or whatever.

shoot the apes!

Please phone in a tip to local PD and nat guard office.

>Ironwood

Not a fan of staining and finishing as in I never done it and don't care to. I suppose that is how you get the sexy red wood AKs.

id donate good money to have someone out there setting up a few hd cameras able to livestream tonights chimpout/racewar.

How many people in south park own guns?

(((Snopes)))

Fuck you faggot it's not like THEY decide when THEY deploy. If you want to bitch call the governor or Charlotte mayor. Nigger asshole

Snopes has questionable accuracy

I hope the kill Kenny

post yfw more people died of black on black crime in the riot than white on black racist crime

Yeah. I love using my Baofeng for this purpose. If you see a bunch of cops parked near you its just interesting and sometimes useful to be able to hear whats going on.

I kind of want to put together one of the rigs from that pic i posted. It would be seriously cool to stream local radio traffic during protests.

I have an even cheaper USB interface with a 1/4inch guitar line in. I dont know much, but i wonder if there is a way i can use a cheap kindle or android tablet to run this whole thing.

Just thinking out loud here.

It's two douchebags and a cat. Who just happen to like debunking things that go against leftist narratives. They're better than Politifact but it's not exactly a tall climb to the top.

Kek

I'm sure there would be, but I don't know anything about smartphones.

I would love to set up a micro-FM repeater for stuff, and I could design and build one myself, but I just don't have the time for the R&D and what we really need are a 1-2-3 tutorials for anybody to be able to build these kinds of things.

That could be a real game changer if we do get to a real happening. I'd use one transmittnig from my house just to listen to something decent on the radio when I'm in my car around town.

Dat international scout

>takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print
> WTF I HATE GOOGLES NOW!