Race is a purely social construct. Biologically and genetically, it does not exist...

Race is a purely social construct. Biologically and genetically, it does not exist. There is far more variation within any given "race" than there is across so-called racial lines. What you call "white" is in fact illusory.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uhuh, uhuh, uhuh...

I'm white because the kikes said so and I'm a good goy who doesn't question what I'm told.

I'm not of European descent because that would mean I have a heritage.

Try harder faggot

>Hurr durr a troll! I won't respond!

I want this to be true

>genetically it doesn't exist

so how do you explain differing dermatological melanin concentrations? diet?

It is true, and you aren't gonna see anyone disprove it. Not because they're scared to "feed a troll" or "take the bait" but because they cant disprove it.

The self is also a social construct, you still utilize it when it is just as illusory. We use race the same way: it is useful for navigating existence.

That's an interesting theory, but it's factually incorrect.

Explain why the fact that
> There is far more variation within any given "race" than there is across so-called racial lines

implies races don't exist.

You didn't provide an argument for anybody to disprove. Explain why that bit about genetic variation is relevant?

It's true. It just doesn't mean what you think it means. People still have genetic differences that are usually proportional to their geographical distance.

I distrust nogs and moslems because they come from shit cultures.

There is more variance within dog breeds than between them. All dogs are exactly the same.

No it isn't. We look different from each other. different races of humans are almost as diverse as different breeds of dogs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
BTFO

There's more variance among genders than between them, therefore genders don't exist.

There's more variation among wages in a field than between fields, therefore there are no fields of work.

God did it.

>What you call "white" is in fact illusory.
I agree with this at least. "White" didn't even apply to Catholics until JFK got elected. It still only kinda applies to Jews. There is no historical or scientific basis for grouping people together by skin color, much smaller divisions are more appropriate.

am I reading logic on 4chins?

""""""""""""""""""""""logic""""""""""""""""

Sounds like white priviledge doesn't exist either then

>Race is a social construct
Like any concept created by humans ever. This is not an argument.

>There is far more variation within any given "race" than there is across so-called racial lines.
There is also more difference between 100 to 999 than 10 to 99, but that doesn't mean there is no difference between these sets of numbers.

It is also considered malpractise to not account for race in anthropology or medicine. You can't account for something that doesn't exist.

Tell that to someone in need of a bone marrow transplant or with sickle cell anemia.

>he thinks all genes are equally indicative of an organisms make-up

How about this,
You go into the street and start shooting random people, if you're sent to jail or killed for the action social constructs do exist and are real.
If you walk away free at the end of the day I'll admit defeat.

The argument is that it exists and therefore "we aren't all one".

Okay, I'm black now.

Don't get mad when I rob you and rape your daughter.

Man I always knew those genetic tests were full of shit.

Nice kippah, more like Kikeasoid amirite?

Tell that to a Consultant Surgeon.

Or a Consultant Chemotherapist.

Being "black" is not a social construct.

Being "African-American" as a race is. Being African-American does not mean that you're black. You could have white Africans that moved to the USA and had you there, and they would raise you there after you're born, and you would be an African-American.

ITT OP claims that short people and tall people are more genetically distant than white and black people

I seriously don't understand how this is so widely not known.

This is true.
As much as you would want it to not be, you can not show me a single scientific publication contradicting this.
Not even from the people who aren't cucked americans.

>chuvash
>not white

>cypriots
>not white

gfy