Israel bans Fluoridation of drinking water as it is 'unsafe'

hmm...
europe.newsweek.com/israel-has-officially-banned-fluoridation-its-drinking-water-267411?rm=eu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2bSL5VQgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another thing Jews enforce in white countries yet miraculously ban in their own country..

Gee I wonder what greatest ally has in mind.

>Tap water is full of hormones and fluoride
>Bottled water has plastics that seep bullshit into the water
What the hell is safe to drink?

Greek philosophy

Israel has some of the most advanced water reclamation systems on the planet. Have a nice glass of jewish piss.

Metal water bottle with built in filter.

Alcohol

the blood of your enemies

Here it varies city by city but mine got rid of fluoride like 10 years ago

Feelsgoodman

>he doesn't use infowars filters
>he doesn't know he's the resistance
ISHYGYDDT

Even rain water is full of shit nowadays.

>metal
>safe

I'm glad you ask

1. Buy the water filter
2: ???
3. BREAK THE CONDITIONING YEAAUGHHH

obongos semen

>2016
>people not installing reverse osmosis system for their drinking water
>it's $150... filters more than 99% of all contaminants...

mfw I need to buy more filters with the great deals at InfoWars.com

not canned beverages either, because guess what the aluminum can is lined with. unless you can get a purely metal container for water, you're fucked.
glass and ceramics are both easy to break, and usually the ceramic needs to be glazed; some glazes are as bad or worse than plastic, because "yeah, let's use lead" don't buy chinese, ever.

rain water can be acidic due to contamination in the atmosphere by sulfer compounds, and contaminated equipment results in contaminated water (bird shits on your catch = drinking bird shit)

distillation doesn't remove substances that boil at or below the point of water boiling

electrolysis and then reforming of water costs a fuckton of electrical energy to perform, also hydrogen is explosive and oyxgen is... oxygen. literally "mixing rocket fuel" for a drink if you do this. (because that's what water is; unrefined rocket fuel. SCIENCE.)

filters don't always work and WILL eventually degrade performance requiring replacement, no matter what filter salesmen tell you

You guys thought he was crazy, you all thought he was a sellout for marrying that jewess. looks like alex was playing 4d chess all along

Most euro countries banned fluoridation decades ago, as it has no medical benefits and is literally poisonous for humans. Enjoy your white and healthy teeth though amerifats, much envy.

Yeah, but this is tbe first time Israel has been hypocritical, right? I mean, they don't demand open borders in coutnries they infest, but build walls in Israel?

What was it in dr strangelove. Collect your own rainwater?

Reverse osmosis filter

Holy shit. I've been drinking water recently trying to be healthier.

I've been developing bitch tits recently.

What do

the reality is that your body can process even tap water, you might have a hard time thinking, but you certainly won't die immediately.

plastics do leech into water, but its a very small amount. the BHP (iirc) has mostly been banned from use for food and drink containers, so you won't get cancer activators anymore, the only real issue over time is the build up of phyto-estrogens.

>not buying your own water filter
>trusting your government
KYS

thats against the law in many states

move to Israel, see how they like immigration

> Health Minister Yael German announced last year that she planned to end the practice, but faced a wave of backlash. Undeterred, she said earlier this month that she had nevertheless decided to end the process effective Aug. 26, and to not even allow optional fluoridation in communities that support it.

Tears of the goyim

>tfw your water is not fluoridated in your country

>all these people saying metal

Glass master race reporting in

we must protect our precious bodily fluids

Now watch them support the exact opposite type of legalisation in Europe and America.

>he doesn't drink from crystal

This is actually good news for burgers because so many people here think Jews are magical chosen people. All we have to do now is point to Israel and say something about God and fluoride.

i have an larger than average nose, you think i can pull off the fake jew persona?

You guys were all making fun Alex Jones about water filters turns out he was right.

Fuck that we used it for the garden all the kind growing up,.

Its just that some retards will end up contaminating what they collect and get sick.

You can find a way. Just clean your roof up and collect that. Make sure its the right kind of material.

Ive been using the charcoal ones in a pitcher in the fridge. The reverse osmosis is an entire system you have to install.

roman noses don't count

sci-fag here. I've tested the water in arizona and it contains estrogen because we recycle it and women piss out birth control.

just drink bottled water only. Make sure it's Reverse osmosis. none of that spring water bullshit.

bpa has been banned for fucking ages and the shit in plastic people are talking about is xenoestrogens
>some glazes are as bad or worse

kek uranium is used in a lot of glazes chromium fucking cobalt blue the lead is the lest of your worries

>Strangelove was an attempt to stop the goyim from protecting themselves.

That is why they chose an alpha white man as the charterer to have these traits. They are trying to disarm you.

What about well water? It's good, right?

> Israel
> europe.newsweek.com

Hmmm...

REVERSE OSMOSIS, NIGGA!

shit water master race

Depends on the well, don't expect to get clean water from a well next to a garbage dump.

yes no read into aquifers

May not be a surprise to you, nobody in sweden buys bottled water.

We have local carbonated water, but how am i to know there's no shit in that as well?

Nice Proxy Tech Support

oy vey muh narrative

what is this?
jews?

>he hasn't broken the conditioning yet
user...

this desu desu senpaii

they're bringing fluoride back

THE OTHER GOYS DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT

That's it. No more. Just dropped $300 on a gravity water filtration system for my apartment. I live in a huge college town which means 80% of the girls here are pissing birth control into the water 24/7 and filling my tap water with estrogen. I don't care if I have to spend $100 on a new filter every 3-6 months if it means not growing man tits because of my fucking water.

post before and after pics pls

youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2bSL5VQgM

I imagine AIDS being an issue.

>tfw drank tap water all my life and now I have breasts

Literally I have woman boobs.
Send help.

Now I'm scared.

Sure, I am happy to. It's an Alexapure Pro Water Filtration System. 100% metal and gravity-based, no electricity required at all. Can use up to 4 filter simultaneously but I am gonna start with 2.

It'll probably be a couple weeks before it arrives, but once it does I will start a thread and post before/after pics of the water here. I use a Brita filter already, and I can see all the black shit it filters out alone.

Out of curiosity, I looked up my city's water laws to see if there's an explicit reason why fluoride is used. The only sentence on the topic is "fluoride is put into the water to prevent potential serious diseases." Does not specify anything further than that. Sketchy as fuck.

Wait what about filter and bleach treatment? I drank a shit ton of water in the army and in the faucets of the barracks.

1 year back in arizona drinking water and develop down syndrome chest

friendly reminder that many of water systems in the united states contain chromium-6. The Cancer rates in these areas are higher as well.

Ayyyyy

>white areas

Kek, I was in a lab in Tempe and they said the water tested positive for Uranium.

HE TRIED TO WARN US

How ignorant are you? Don't you know Israel plays on the Euro Cup as well?

>drinking water
>falling for the liquid jew

I love the Jewish people and I think Israel is great, Asian and White tier in the middle hundreds of miles of sand niggeristan. That is all.