Stonetear/Combetta

Where did all the Combetta threads go what the fuck, post pics and archive links share what you have

archive.fo/QJIJ1 - his reddit post history

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/20/hillary-clintons-it-guy-asked-reddit-for-help-altering-emails-a-twitter-sleuth-claims/
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/22/bryan-pagliano-no-show-house-investigators-vote-ho/
archive.is/syoaO
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53fptm/rep_steven_smith_retweeted_katica_breaking/d7ss8ln
archive.is/VE0SG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pagliano didn't show up for congress this morning. He was found in contempt and will be served a subpoena (again).

Both he and Combetta deserve to pay for their crimes - and of course, Hillary.

I have no idea if congress can do anything about all this anymore. Losing hope :(

Please kek let Trump win.

yeah I'm about to just go shill for Trump. maybe natonal justice is out of reach. lets just fuck some shit up

i know i need the links like the page listing combetta's email as stonetear@gmail etc

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/20/hillary-clintons-it-guy-asked-reddit-for-help-altering-emails-a-twitter-sleuth-claims/

here are some

This?

pastebin.com/XuJpPFni

>pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
fuck yeah thank you fuckjing leaf

what the hell are we going to do. It looks like we won't get ANY justice much less truth. media and fbi will shill Clinton into the whitehouse no matter if intent is proven in congress or even if wiki leaks drops some more bombs on her

tell people with big audiences so it gets saturated

Another poster on Cred Forums redpilled me on the fact that SA goons are actually the originators of the SJW philosophy/playbook who basically lost control of their own meme. Many goons are prototypical SJWs and they unironically want Hillary to win the election, while some ironically act like Trump supporters. It's really hard to tell who's trolling who - actually, they might just be trolling themselves at this point.

The only people who still use SA are true autism/asperger's types (not the type of "autism" thrown out as an insult around here). Not surprised that Hillary's incompetent furry IT person was a regular poster.

P.S. Lowtax is a complete retard.

I tweeted it to Secular Talk... This the most blatant corruption I've ever seen in my 19 years of life if she gets away with this and becomes president.

im an 04 goon and it used to be pretty funny but something happened, they got taken over from the inside and then had a huge twitter fanbase to reach out to via FYAD/weird twitter. that lowtax's miserable ass is mixed up in another national level scandal completely by horrible luck is pretty funny though

im trying to get it out to No Agenda, they missed it today and i want to make sure they get on it next show because it could be a huge break

You tweeting them? What link are you sending? I'll tweet as well to help exposure

i emailed curry, i just want to make sure they see the pastebin since it has everything compiled

pastebin.com/XuJpPFni thanks user

maybe we could start an exposure thread, to get people to inform their local and favorite online independent media outlets. Our only hope to get covered on MSM is if we create enough attention around it among smaller news sources.

really the only ones i know are already covering or will cover if its big enough i guess we just wait and see if chaffetz and gowdy can pull off some shit tomorrow

The fact that Combetta was a goon and stated that Clinton had a Parkinson's diagnosis needs to be known. Hopefully people find out more by tracking down his pseudonyms on even more sites.

Checked
Also this does need to get out there

thank you for posting this

I'm afraid probably all his accounts have been deleted now. Clintons tore him a new asshole when they found out about this new development. You can bet he will do everything in his power to help the situation from becoming any worse for him

commies being authoritarian bootlickers, well blow me down

archives save a lot of shit, really the only thing they would have trouble with is his SA account and i doubt its really needed for anything

Archives (even not publicly accessible ones) likely still exist ... someone might stumble upon something, or an administrator might leak something. It only takes one person.

>He was found in contempt and will be served a subpoena (again).
Fucking barely

>The committee voted 19-15, split along party lines, to approve the contempt report and send the matter to the full House for a vote.

>But it’s not clear anything will come of it. The Obama administration declined to enforce contempt proceedings that the House has brought against former IRS senior executive Lois G. Lerner.

>Democrats said Thursday’s vote was a political ploy designed to embarrass Mrs. Clinton.

>“Where is our investigation of Donald Trump? His potentially fraudulent business practices?” said Rep. Elijah E. Cummings, the ranking Democrat on the committee. “This is an abuse of authority and taxpayer dollars to inappropriately affect the presidential election.”

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/22/bryan-pagliano-no-show-house-investigators-vote-ho/

Archived link: archive.is/syoaO

Read it again, every Democrat on the committee voted against holding him in contempt for failing to show up. These people are pure scum.

It's over. Hillary won. Even though the shithead IT guy lied under oath he's under Hillary's protection so they can't force him to testify. They can remove his immunity and he can just say "5th amendment xD :^)" and still won't go down for it. This really is a fucking rigged system.

when is Combetta's next appearance in court? Tomorrow?

He's already said he's going to meme and say " nanner nanner 5th amendment go fuck yourself I don't even need immunity since Hillary owns you."

It's ogre. He's getting away with it.

tomorrow

Maybe he will get away with it. If so, I give up on our country. Don't care about law or justice or future generations at all. All I will care about is getting ahead for my self. I will lose a piece of my humanity the day Clinton wins, and that will be for the better, with the world we are heading towards.

Still, I think it's possible for maybe not justice, but at least something big to happen if Chaffetz plays it smart and makes a huge deal out of this new evidence. Because it is extremely fucking damning evidence. Destruction of evidence (deleting reddit posts after they were found) and very blatant intent to tamper with Clinton's emails. It's all over washington post for everyone to see, obvious Combetta & Clinton are guilty. If Chaffetz were to repeatedly bring up all the many connections and obvious connection of stonetear->Combetta people might notice and demand action if he makes a big enough deal out of it.

Will put this on the pastebin. Thanks.
Paul combetta's [email protected] as well.

Also, is there anything official showing that [email protected] is actually paul combetta's or was that just a meme that actually went through

I'm not sure if the Republicans in congress are smart enough to realize how good this evidence is, but the reason they weren't able to make any big jumps and damning accusations was because no one fucking said anything.

If they are smart, they will blow this shit the FUCK up if they don't want hill dog to win, or want justice in any sense

What are the chances that Fagliano didn't show up in court because he's already dead?

No way, that would bring so much suspicion to the Clintons, already enough conspiracy theories circulating. Don't need to make any that are actually true

Are all of the Republican congressmen aware of the pastebin? When we first started out we just copied and pasted the entire mega txt and now that we actually have something that updates regularly I'm not entirely sure they've all seen this shit.
I'm sure someone emailed them the link or whatever, though.

Is there a post history archive?

Post history? As in his reddit posts? They can be found on the pastebin.

You can also find them here:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53fptm/rep_steven_smith_retweeted_katica_breaking/d7ss8ln

As in SA.

tweet it to Chaffetz. It's worth a shot

Not that I know of. We only have images (except for this:
Are you sure? It has a fuckton of private information. If so then I'll also tweet it to Gowdy and others.

>except for this:
Forgot to remove that part, I don't know where it is off the top of my head. I know it's on the archive somewhere.
Might as well go for it, it doesn't matter. Feel free to help.

Hard to supoena Lowtax based on a screenshot. Probably more is needed.

Can you link the screenshot?

oh, ok.
wasn't there an archive of his profile information? i can't seem to find that anywhere in the paste.

found it.
archive.is/VE0SG

Paste has been updated with this

>archive.is/VE0SG
so was the thing about him posting about a client with dementia? can't tell myself and I know you've been following this closely user

no, posting about a client with parkinson's.
that's in the OP, but from all the sources I've seen, it's apparently fake.

i don't know though, OP's image talking about how it could be real sounds promising. I might just add it and say it's a "possible, but not confirmed" source.

Holy fuck I'm the Amuro poster and, rofl, I made that shit up. Though, admittedly, I am tight with some SA admins (the best lies contain nuggets of truth).

You kids really are fucking autistic.

t. bored amuroposter, trained in counterintelligence and subversion

>A huge Cred Forums watermark with a fucking thread link

off yourself cancer, bet you think more redditors browsing Cred Forums is better

suuuure

this is what the
"I'm Sorry" was about

HI FBI

honestly, if you really think I'd change my amuro picture's filename to match OP after wading through 10,000 other saved images, you can have your conspiracy theory.

Does anyone have a screenshot of Combetta saying it's Hillary?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Considering i was about to do that... Yes i do.