Finland may ban neo-Nazi groups after death of man at far-right protest

>Finland may outlaw neo-Nazi groups after an assault at a far-right protest resulted in a man’s death.

>The suspect Jesse Torniainen, born in 1990, has been detained for probable cause of assault and grossly negligent homicide.

>Torniainen is a founding member of the neo-Nazi group Suomen Vastarintaliike SVL (Finnish Resistance Movement), according to police
Fuck this shitty ass country!

tellmamauk.org/finland-may-ban-neo-nazi-groups-after-death-of-man-at-far-right-protest/

>Meanwhile Muzzies are literally driving over little children in France and nothing happens to them

Not sure if you noticed but France and Finland are two entirely different sovereign states. As much as Juncker would like you to believe otherwise, you are not the same country.

Yeah, but Muzzies has also gang raped women and killed people here, like all over Europe.

>Nazis would support outlawing certain viewpoints so we're going to outlaw certain viewpoints

> One death ban entire groups right to assemble
Can't wait to see what happens when a terrorist kills 80 with a truck. But hey "not all Muslims"

not for long

I'm guessing if the leading party had someone die at one of their rallies, it wouldn't then be banned?

Good. Nazism is banned in Russia. No one would disagree with this decision. And if Finland would not do it themselves we will help them.

except Nazis didn't kill a single Finn
they killed a gorillion of Slavs though i hear

Do you Finns have or have not the right to defend yourself?
Will it be decided in the just court?

Why don't they ban muslims if they are bombing and raping?

Why does the nat soc people get into crazy trouble in finland meanwhile the rapefugees go freely?

Im pretty sure the red army killed more Russians than the Wehrmacht

Oh come on it's France, just nuke us.

KILL
YOURSELF
JEW

Nazis killed Finns in the Lappland War.

Fuck your jewish police state

They know the nazis didn't do anything wrong and were justified. He's still a kgb agent trying to control the free flow of information, and the truth always sides with the nazis when you dig deep enough.

good
checked

What if they go full Hillary Clinton and think the alt-right is some kind of Nazi organisation and raid my home, like the German government did to people who posted xenophobic messages online?

Because you are traitors.

The oven... it's turning on, it's turning on, it's turning on...

>+15 cents added to your soros account

The faggot attacked the nationalists and was beaten in self defence, why is it nationalists fault that communists are so weak?

This really pisses me off, the nordic resistance movement are by far the best organization in Scandinavia.

Doesn't change the fact.

Finland is approaching the c uck-logs and quickly.

>muzzies

Stop using this ridiculous lingo. Muslims aren't cute.

Do it faggots
Ban hate groups
(and watch it gain traction as a real nazi group)

This is understandable considering "Nazi crimes" takes peoples thinking away from things like gulags.

You mean from things like how the soviet union was a jewish controlled stste from the start of the revolution.