I TRIED SO HARD

I TRIED SO HARD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-reports-of-a-clinton-rebound-have-been-greatly-exaggerated/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/media-lies-nbc-wsj-poll-hillary-6-points-weighted-14-democrat-voters/
youtube.com/watch?v=jjnmICxvoVY&index=22&list=PL5p5XJTXsbLWZQ2L_CRziDCirVgsRGWVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a fucking lego spaceman

Trump is finished.

Says the increasingly nervous man for the 100th time.
I am now a #CruzMissile

Just look at the polls, friend.

Her turn has come.

I SHART MYSELF TODAY

For you OP.
Trump BTFO, will never recover!

youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ

>Look at the polls friend her time has come
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
What did he mean by this???????

Brazilian Nigger, go enjoy bananas and AIDS

youtube video views are a better means of polling imo

What did he mean by this?

r.i.p. Hillary

Underrated

viewers =/= voters

AND HUE SO FAR

agreed.... but Dem turnout will be down and Trump will win

Trump is plummeting in the polls, sorry fampai. All that fabricated news about her health are way behind now, and even that wasn't able to damage her. Trumpers got nothing left now.

>2 points difference
This is in the error margin
1% error shows a 2 percent difference since it is an either or question

I didn't know the red cross was a nation of it's own. Don't you have some africans to take care of?

>counting NBC polls twice in two days

what did RCP mean by this?

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-reports-of-a-clinton-rebound-have-been-greatly-exaggerated/

>fivethirtyeight.com

Never heard of it. Try a real news site next time, not your own highschool project of a site, kiddo.

Wtf I hate Trump now. #imwithher

Weak dude

>NBC gets to have TWO polls in the RCP average
>constantly release polls excluding independents to ensure Hillary is +6 and +7 ahead
>rammusen polls showing Trump ahead are not even included in the average

Trump is winning in all polls this week. Where the fuck have you been idiot?

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>the monkey has never heard of 538

How's your first election going new friend?

>Satanic Trips

Oh Kek, why have you abandoned us?

Fuck me you can tell Horsey got the absolute shit beaten out of him by a right wing white male.

>22
What are you trying to tell me my lord?

For how much liberals claim to care about showing the facts they're quite good at plainly ignoring whatever shady shit Clinton does

You should trust in Him.

Chaos touches all, Brother user.

Remember when Rasmussen predicted a Romney landslide

L E L

>predicted a 2 point romney lead
>lol dey predicted a landslide xD

how retarded are you?

If Nate Gold says theres no Clinton rebound then there really must not be a rebound.

>No one cares about hillary
>People will still just vote for hear because they don't want trump in office.

CTR hillshills fuck off.

And Obama won pop vote by 3%. That's a 5% difference. Fuck their shitty polling.

Also it was an NBC/WSJ poll. We all know what a liberal rag the WSJ is....faggot

>>the monkey has never heard of 538

look burger, i know you're ripping on hue but this is my first us-election that i follow closely. also the first since my redpilling. no, i've never heard of 538. what's it all about? can we trust them? how jewish are they?

This is what's important. Long term trends, not short term.

NBC/WSJ +7 clinton if that isn't bias idk anymore

come on mario, you oliveniggers know how to rig elections... dont act so surprised

Nigga im on vacation from wörk.

They're a combination sports/election analysis company ran by Nate Silver.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/media-lies-nbc-wsj-poll-hillary-6-points-weighted-14-democrat-voters/

how much is it costing you? i'm quitting work and i want to crash for awhile

a true kraut never goes on vacation!

thanks that didnt help me one bit. are they trustworthy? and who the fuck mixes sport and politics???

Wew lad.

Those are really good results for Trump if it is that biased.

Analysis is analysis when you come down to it. Doesn't matter if it's sports or presidents.

He's called 99/100 states right in the last two Presidential elections combined. So Jew or not he has an amazing record.

oh noes Trump is truly finished this time :)

Now my 3 week here first week an apartment for 500€ directly at the beach the last two weeks in vieste for 700€ it's cheaper to go out eating than buying shit in a super market

>plummeting
I realize the Brazilian education system is as bad as the rest of the country, but come on, not even good trolling given the polls.

t. a concerned world citizen

>347 (((politifacts)))

They just flat out say they don't care that she lies.

Don't Trump supporters say the same thing?

>Clinton supporter: Trump is lying about X
>Trump supporter: Clinton is lying about X

Two wrongs don't make a right. Both sides screaming at each other deflecting shit back and forth solves nothing.

nice. although when i went out it was kinda expensive to eat.

>Plummeting
>Has done nothing but consistently close the gap, all the way from 20% to 40% to dead even once margin of error is taken into account
I know you're upset that you won't be able to take a trip here then sneak off and live illegally anymore, but c'mon now.

There's no question. All you need is a glance at their methodology to be certain. Trump is winning polls even when they're rigged with a Hillary Handicap.

Independents are getting dumped over twenty points now in order to pump up how many democrat they poll.

Oh, 347 examples of Trump being taken out of context, exaggerating, or lying?

let me show you why Hillary is a thousand times worse.

>ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RACIST SEXIST MISOGYNIST KKK LITERALLY HITLER. MUH TRUMP UNIVERSITY MUH TRUMP STEAKS MUH EVERYTHING TRUMP IS IN CHARGE OF GOES BANKRUPT!

What has Trump lied about?

Well, Cred Forums? What now?

To be quite honest i'm first generation polish born in Germany so always telling here that I'm polish it's always better. The people are way nicer then.

Everything from Obama being born in Kenya to Ted Cruz's father being connected to the Kennedy assassination.

ITS TIME
JEB IS GOING TO SURGE

Every person horsequeer draws has an underbite. Guess nu-male is the new male.

Where are my #jebheads at?

HERE

10/10

THE JEB SURGE IS REAL

ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

TURN ON CNN

test

The elections in two months, short term trends need to become important soon

We've got Pepe on TV and record numbers of people are becoming hate-filled Internet nazis. We win whether Trump wins or loses--that's all that matters.

>4 days vs 4 hours
wew lad.

I earned $0.50 for this one :0)

Questioning where someone was born isn't lying. And he didn't say Cruz's father was associated with the assassination, just that there are photos of them together, which could be true. Maybe people that have researched the issue believe they knew each other and it's really his dad in the photos.

>NBC releases 2 outlier polls
>NBC reshuffles their polling methods
>NBC has ties to DNC.

Trump truly BTFO

damn...

I just realize wikileaks will drop the bomb when hillary polls are high and more closer to election day.

They're outliers
>In only three of the 16 polls has the race shifted in Clinton’s direction. It’s moved toward Trump in 10. Indeed, the average poll has moved 2.8 percentage points toward Trump.

>everything Hillary says is true
>a child's guide to working at CTR

jesus Christ a margin of error of almost 4% ?
What sort of idiot deems that acceptable?
Or a 655 sample for an election in a country with a population of over 350 million.

>equivocating and deflecting this hard for a liar and gutter politician
High man of character you've gotten yourself behind.

>CTR in charge of reading

Long term trends are that Trump has not once passed Clinton in general election polling for more than a split second, unlike just about every other Republican in the primary field.

i too will gets dubs

This guy gets it.
The sample size is simply shameful.

Error margins aren't really that big of a deal when you're dealing with time series.
If you have say 40 +/- 5 then 45 +/-5 in another timeslot you can easily say that there was a definitive increase in the value despite the second value being encompassed by the first. But the total margin has gone upward, so there was a general upward trend.

Also google does not sample individual states. They just use a very large national sample and then break the data apart into different states. Their sample group is usually around 22,000 to 30,000 people.
But because they poll every single day a 655 sample group is very good actually. Because they will most likely get 500-600 people a day, and so over a whole week they might be able to hit 5000-6000 people, which is huge compared to most pollsters that only sample once every week or so and do about 1000 people.

It's funny how even in a pro-Hillary meme I still prefer everything on Trump's side

In 4 days her vid will have same views....

There is this thing called the internet with which you could do a sample among hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions of people at once. The population of the USA is huge after all.

I'm with the frog.

Real Clear is literally double counting polls and ignoring others. Regardless of which direction its showing they stopped being a good source for election odds a while ago due to this practice whether its intentional or not. I believe they still provide excellent articles however.

I love Trump

but i dont trust Google

Internet polling is flawed since specific groups would seek it out. Like say you had a poll with Clinton leading, of course then Trump supporters would flock to it to support Trump.

Generally internet polling only works if you have an established group a very long time before actual elections and you've done other polls for random shit.
Like with Ipsos their internet sample groups usually do surveys on what food they buy, advertising, etc. and they slowly build up a very good, even demographic. But it takes years and years to do that. You can't just simply ask people to come to do election polls because it will give you a biased sample as the fervent supporters of a particular candidate flock to the polls.

1. The tactic against Trump is to plaster the media with lies about him

2. "Fact checkers" are literally just bloggers and ""people"" who think these organizations have an ultra-objective stance on "facts" are dumber than real humans.

3. Clinton supporters either explicitly do not care about Clinton's wrongdoings or are so uninformed that they believe, for instance, that Comey's "clearance" of Clinton is some sort of real proof that she hasn't done anything because they're authority stooges. This isn't to say that I particularly care about Trump's past, it just means that their standards are hypocritical.

4. Even if Trump was some horrible person, if he is not elected president over Hillary then hispanics will take over the United States and transform it into Mexico. This means that the people focusing on the past histories of the candidates are retarded anyways. This election is part of a zero-sum game with immigration being literally the only salient issue.

>being this much of a leaf

There is something actually behind the post: general election polling taken for the entire primary and general election seasons.

Name 1 shady thing she has ACTUALLY done.
With facts.

i like both the pic and the dubs

Become a hundred millionaire by holding no private sector job, but getting into a political marriage and having held public offices. Hillary's done that.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjnmICxvoVY&index=22&list=PL5p5XJTXsbLWZQ2L_CRziDCirVgsRGWVI