I'm 6.1 feet and 220lbs with combat skills and a true viking

I'm 6.1 feet and 220lbs with combat skills and a true viking.

You pussies don't have any chance against me. You're all fat and unskilled losers.

Ask me anything.

are you a christian or pagan?

none

Are you fucking new? Post a timestamp.

>*gets on his knees*
>*begs black mob for mercy*

well obviously he's a normie

When do you plan on restarting the third reich?

Will you be my bf?

I got a cute butt.

You sound and look like a cuck.

black belt in bjj checking in, i could literally kill you within 30 seconds

You don't look 220

no, you are that same pathetic fucking shitskin "dane" always looking for attention.

Why not prove me wrong? timestamp and tape it to your chest. we'll all wait mehmet.

alright lets see those blue eyes you sandnigger

is your head shaved?

>outie belly button

Have fun going without pussy your entire life you Jew fuck

>5'6" 140 lbs with minimal Judo training
>But I still have a gun.

Lol whatever

I'm also 61 and 230 pounds. The difference here is I'd just fucking shoot you

>narrow shoulders
>wide hips

wew lad

you'll never be able to go swimming with that tattoo. you'll be arrested.

what a retard lmaoo

are you left handed?

I am a fat turd American with 20 years range experience and I am a certified instructor.

I would kill all of you noguns Europoors while sitting on a lawn chair and working on my diabetes.

OP raises an excellent point. We all need to follow the advice of Iron Pill and lift, get in some cardio, eat better, and gradually replace "entertainment" with more responsible recreation.

t.doughy manlet

6'-4"/ 240 lbs. Run 4.4 40s all day, google. Been in more fights than you, and grew up in a family of loggers. Glad you're feeling tough though.

Question: how's your agility?

>swastika tattoo
You aren't too bright are you?

>A tattoo and a shitty Samsung

Nice tits, Gretel.

>OP doesnt respond to any questions or this accusation

OP is a dirty half-breed confirmed

Do you let your nails get too long before cutting them or do you maintain them thoroughly?

>BRO IM SO MUCH TOUGHER THAN YOU

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Projecting much how small is your dixk mate,want me to fuck that tight ass with my 8 in her?

Is Cred Forums becoming Cred Forums?

GJJ black belt here

Hi senpai.

Am I cute? Would you protect me from the shitskin hordes?

Good at Muay Thai, really good.

Grew up fighting a lot, was never a big kid either so I had to be clever.

Got bigger, very skilled.

I'm a decently intuitive wrestler and have great standup but if you have good BJJ I'll probably have to get creative.

5'9" 140lbs, nothing special.

Check the flag buddy, the only combat training I need is at the shooting range

Ey Shqipe ku e gjete kte Pepe? A ke mo? To ma falesh te lutem

How long did it take you to draw that swastika with marker faggot.

Also why do you spend so.much time in the gym watching other men?

I'm a jew, i'am literally genociding your race and there is nothing you can do about it.

How many anti depressants do you take?

this is one of those threads, user. Don't be mad that might makes right. There's always someone tougher, I don't crow about my abilities to anyone but preening bully faggots like op.

How do you feel knowing I've added your picture to my fap folder?

why would you photoshop a swastika tattoo ONTO yourself????

Taking a pic in front of your mothers makeup cabinet isn't fooling anyone Diego.

>viking
>black hair

>5'7(1/2)
>built like a fucking tank
>mix of black strength and white cunning
>superior in every way

lmao people like me are the reason you're gonna be gone in 50 years. I am the future.
also show your face, pussy

Not gonna lie, I keked

>wet panty

*teleports behind you*
heh. mr cool ice try kiddo
*summons my wicked wakizashi*
it's all over for you now

Annunakibro here.
I was raised in earth's interior where the air is thicker and everything grows much larger - like a hyperbaric chamber.

I'm 12'6" 846lb fite me you weak surface faggots

whats your workout programme?

HAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT HIS LIPS

Durum eller bofsandwich?

What do you mean?

And what did you mean by this?

>Danish
>Only 6'1
>A swastika tattoo

>You pussies don't have any chance against me.
I'm 6'2, I lift, I have a blue belt in brazilian jiu-jitsu
You're fucking pathetic

damnit

Nice faggot tattoo. I bet you don't show it off. Pathetic piece of cum. One day, if you're lucky, you'll be 70. Just take a moment how embarrassing that's going to look.

Timestamp or gtfo

>unix filename
Post a real pic, faggot.

>Your face is when I get lazy and just use the randomizer in Oblivion.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off Hans I know Katana warfare!

DON'T MAKE ME TELEPORT BEHIND YOU!

>You pussies don't have any chance against me.
Thankfully you don't stand a chance against my shotgun.

No.

You just threaten us, why would i ask you anything?

i have a gun and you dont
i win

>I'm 6.1 feet and 220lbs with combat skills
i'm you except i'm 6'3
fuck off manlet

I appreciate the enthusiasm but its s little too early to actually get a swastika tattoo.

Couldn't you have gotten something a little more subtle like a triskele or something?

so are you a girl or boy ?

Op will die by a gunshot wound soon.

ever heard a fucking bullet? It hardly weights anything and would fucking smash your thick skull like a mofo. Dumb fat Dane

can i put my white pepe into your butt butt

Do you feel lucky?

I'm a boy, obviously.

Um, maybe. Do I get american citizenship for it?

Show us your dick? No homo, just wanna see if its as big as your ego

Are you Natt?
Is you ready for RAHOWA?

Show your face then, fucking mayo

laugh all you want but that doesn't stop girls from looking at me fro 30 seconds at a time when I'm out

>don't have any chance against me.

Are you bulletproof?

New copypasta?

An Iron Cross wouldn't be bad at all. It predates the Nazi era and anyone who would give you grief about it would only expose their lack of knowledge.

It's also pretty cool looking in my honest opinion. Not that I would even get a Tat anyhow.

are you transgender ?

im ruff n tuff
my face is strong

god damnit

A nationality named after a fucking pastry

literally

You look like a very fierce homo.

How long did it take? I got a brown in Judo, but I heard a black belt in BJJ is a 10 year thing.

And to OP. Being fit doesn't mean you can fight. You might be trained. But I'm guessing you're just a weight mover and haven't actually trained.

You are the great white hope

Shit tier clothes

You're dumb enough to get a swastika tattooed on your chest, and Denmark only fights yeti's and other danes so your combat skills probably require a half bottle of liquor and twenty pain pills. Why fight you when your chances of killing yourself via stupid decisions is significantly higher than the rest of western civilization?