My class is full of feminists convinced I'm racist because I don't support Islam when they refuse to see that Islamic...

My class is full of feminists convinced I'm racist because I don't support Islam when they refuse to see that Islamic women are among the most subjugated group of women on earth. How can I open their eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/gabby-aossey/muslims-are-the-true-feminists_b_9877692.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YLS6H1cCUgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask them, why do they dress in google coloured polyester in the middle of the desert if not to suffer?

And tell them that it is enforced by sharia which is a church based law

I wish I could tell you how but women are so extremely arrogant they will make all manner of excuses before admitting fault

If someone is emotionally unprepared to believe something, they will not believe it regardless of facts.

Most people in your class don't give a fuck about politics anyway, they just don't wan to be labeled racist. Women are especially concerned by this.

You will never convince some people.

whats wrong OP?

islam is anti-jew, i support it well before I support the kikes scamming everyone.

Change classes

Tell them to convert then

They are women logic and reason is an alien idea to their brain.

Arguing with a liberal for the most part is like playing chess with a pigeon, unless they live in a Muslim country first hand they will never understand Islamic intolerance for women.

You can give them the Koran and show them passages about how women are fields to be plowed how you see fit and they will just strawman their way into oblivion on how those passages are actually Islam.

Don't waste your time.

>white women and their exotic fetishes

How can white boys even compete?

aren't*

I used to do third party contracting via a muslim.
That guy was actually proud of ripping people off

He also overcharged senior citizens for bullshit it problems

Seriously pol, muslims don't hate white boys.

White women hate white boys.

This and virtue signaling

Convert to islam and rape each one of them.

huffingtonpost.com/gabby-aossey/muslims-are-the-true-feminists_b_9877692.html

People who actually think this way should be fucking executed.

You can't. Women and less-intelligent men don't think with their brains, they think with their emotions. That means that they will change their opinions to whatever opinion is held by people who make them feel comfortable and happy.

Are you extremely attractive, charming, rich, surrounded by social support, talented, famous, popular, and energetic? If not, you can't change a woman's opinion that was given to her by a celebrity who is all of those things, or by a chad who just buys into the feminist paradigm because it nets him a massive load of pussy.

d-delete this...

youtube.com/watch?v=YLS6H1cCUgs

Call them niggers

that's not true user, I used to be bluepilled af, when I was younger, I didn't think moderate muslims would have any negative impact on society, and that race was irrelevant, globalism was natural.

I changed, people can be brought to see reality even if they lived sheltered lives.

Facts, after statistics, after facts, after quotes, after facts etc etc. If they aren't absolute stupid they will see.

Or fuck it, go full 1488

Good man.

are you in a college?