HLI dump

Does anyone have the most recent HLI (High Level Insider) dumps/archives?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/5gbwo09np2v106b/AAB3ly2S9qsp0jYL5WzrIEmSa?dl=0
lawofone.info
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1
yuki.la/pol/80632307
yuki.la/pol/80653445
yuki.la/pol/80667192
yuki.la/pol/80676272
yuki.la/pol/80861209
yuki.la/pol/80888840
yuki.la/pol/81399123
yuki.la/pol/81409891
yuki.la/pol/81476689
yuki.la/pol/81850315
yuki.la/pol/82612570
yuki.la/pol/84648497
yuki.la/pol/84728908
yuki.la/pol/86467134
yuki.la/pol/86806185
yuki.la/pol/87279006
yuki.la/pol/87304857
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/High Level Insider/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping for knowledge

No one? Is this whole board just being slid?

Can I self bump?

Redpill me on this HLI

I know of one a couple months ago but I remember people saying there was something more recent, does anyone have the archives?i missed it and it has been stuck in the back of my mind for a minute...

user?

HLI, high level insider, of some social memory complex , possibly 5th or 6th density.

Led us to find the book of

Breakdown in the bicameral mind.

But that was a couple months ago, directly after FBIanon.

And then supposedly there was another HLI after that

B-u-m-p

Do you have any good archives though of high profiles?

>"high level"skypesider
sage

That's okay, reply to another thread instead?

Like go sage a shill thread .

Obviously you cared enough to reply

I did sage a shill thread.
And I'm doing it again.

I follow his threads and teachings. I have collected all threads except 2 but just copy pasted them in open office text documents.

To decypher them or read them would be cancer. But I can share them I you want.

Though proceed with caution. You dont know yet in which game you might play.

Do you mind posting them?

Also curious as to the stuff, no need to worry as long as you stay true to service to others/service to self and the one

No need for you to decipher. Just curious in the content

dropbox.com/sh/5gbwo09np2v106b/AAB3ly2S9qsp0jYL5WzrIEmSa?dl=0

I am not home on my pc yet. On the cloud there are only 13 threads. I have about 20 of them in total. The link will be active 12 hours.

If you have any questions regarding HLI I´ll give a try to answer them since I read all his threads several times.

Thank you, I only remember 3-4

Do you know of at any time there were mentions of Orion?

There are no archive.is?

Lamebump

Don't click this

I cant recall wether he mentioned it or answered a related question. But I know that he often refered to Graham Hancock as unscientific but getting the gist of what the mythology and mega monuments trying to "tell" us. That there was a cataclysm ~12k BC which led to a loss of an advanced civilization and consciousness as we know it and for them especially the egyptians had great interest in the Orion Belt. They probably did not just resembeld the constellation just for fun.

In which context you are looking for enlightenment regarding Orion?

Probably there are but I was to lazy to archive them and as I said I just copy pasted the threads and to read them is cancer because you have to look for the question and answer via Strg plus F

This I knew of,

I was wondering if the social-memory complex that is known as Lucifer is more aligned with Ra or with Orion.

To this I am not totally sure, but have a feeling the smc known as Lucifer is apart of the confederation...

And is Orion a confederation or a SMC?

I'm not looking to interfere in their dance but simply to study and seek knowledge.

And that answer would be helpful. Also was curious to see what the HLI said in general

I am reading Graham Hancocks most recent book right now and it is pretty interesting a solid synthesis of ancient mythology, astrology and history. Even if all his thesis are complete BS you get to know a lot about ancient mythology.

Thank you.

These are also available

lawofone.info

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1

Why not? He seems legit, been posting in this thread. Doubt it's a virus.

Probably fishing for IPs

(((DropBox)))

Also anyone that may have a calling to this info for answering?

It's very effective, the type of people who fall for this shit are the kind who desire to be shilled, at least they will know full well who their best little tavis will be.

his predictions there are pretty bullshit

since when does dropbox gives you IPs? is it a "pro" feature?

What predictions?

And thank you in return.

I am also curious in your theory about "three" who they are or may be?

Is it this infinite layerd symbol 3 with endless meanings and interpretations to it which makes it impossible for the outsider to decypher but ease the tension and burdon of secrecy due to its global and daily presentness of "three"?

You should not trust anyone on the www and beyond but I have no bad intention with sharing open office text docs. I mean there are probably ways to infest them but I did not.

I remember 3301 as the three paths but all to 1

Which makes sense because you either choose 51% good and promote to positive 4th density or 95% bad (self-service) and promote to ((negative)) 4th density.

However I do not view these as good/bad but simply necessities such as you have to have positive & negative with electricity for things to work...

It is not good or bad but needed for service to self & service to other selfs. For consciousness to be open? I may be totally wrong so don't hold this or give it weight...

But in the end regardless of which of the three paths you take , we are all still one.

( the other path was the one of inaction )

But I do not think this is why we have the three...

I was feeling our three is the

Mind/body/soul which is what we are currently. And a repetition for each level...

But I think things go in 7s.

My worry has been to accidentally influence one not requesting it. But I feel that there are no mistakes and if someone is near in that moment then there was reasoning and a draw of the law of attraction.

So is this HLI stuff just about Law of One/HH shenanigans? Wasn't aware there was Cred Forums threads about it going rounds.

>I remember 3301 as the three paths but all to 1

HLI was dodging my cicada questions relentlessly, hence you might be right.

He only said one time that I should stop "worry" about cicada stuff.

I am sure that he will come soon and that you will meet him here. This may sounds strange but just ask for it if you know what I mean.

But I am pretty sure that he is of a different fraction than this hidden hand user.

so bullshit that was spread on the internet to dupe retards? i buy that

No, HLI actually started in a /cfg/ thread wanting to help the anons there and point them to the right direction. His threads are far more geopolitical than spiritual and he is showing deep and sound knowledge and analysis about what is going on and what has happend on the world stage. His threads got then a more spiritual tone where he tried to guide people to a better understanding of consiousness and the agency one can deduce out of it.

I actually never read something about the Law of the One as far as I can recall in his threads. HLI answers are more concrete and less esoteric I guess.

Cool. Have to check it out. It's been a while when I last checked /cfg/ threads. Happy that it's still going strong!

Then it was pretty well made.
But I wouldnt dismiss HLI as larper or con. He only offered a way to self improvement that ultimately leads to more humanity and consciousness about the value and power we posess. Though it is still anonymous and the internet, hence one should proceed with caution.

Guys, what is all this stuff about Orion, social-memory complexes, ancient civilizations and weird numbers? I thought HLI did stuff about politics.

Thanks for archiving the posts. Quick question, what's /cfg/?

The series of Clinton Foundation General threads.

Do you seriously believe one of the "Elite" went to some forum to answer questions?
Come on now.

Sure, he offered great perspectives on the geopoltical history and presence of the USA and establishment and the families in charge there. One example was the Chinagate 96. I really wonder why noone is speaking anymore of this and yet another Clinton runs for the white house.

But he started his own threads pretty quick, hence you will find probably barely any /cfg/ HLI threads. I know of 1 only.

yuki.la/pol/80632307
yuki.la/pol/80653445
yuki.la/pol/80667192
yuki.la/pol/80676272
yuki.la/pol/80861209
yuki.la/pol/80888840
yuki.la/pol/81399123
yuki.la/pol/81409891
yuki.la/pol/81476689
yuki.la/pol/81850315
yuki.la/pol/82612570
yuki.la/pol/84648497
yuki.la/pol/84728908
yuki.la/pol/86467134
yuki.la/pol/86806185
yuki.la/pol/87279006
yuki.la/pol/87304857

These are the ones I have. There are certainly more, but I haven't updated in a few weeks.

>wanting to help the anons there and point them to the right direction.
The road to hell is paved in good intentions.

Thanks.

I've read The Law of One and the HH transcripts several years ago and it's always interesting to read something new that's in a similar vein. I hope more people would be open to such materials not as dogmas but as a catalyst to open up new lines of thought.

With Christ in ones heart hell is not a place one have to fear.

You know you can just go to archives.4plebs.org and search for threads created by "High Level Insider" right guys?

Stop being helpless nubs.

>missing the point
>cuckstain
>shills/falls for shilling
Everything check out here.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/High Level Insider/type/op/

srsly lern2internet m8s

Thank you user.

omg thanks I'm a high level insider now

Julian Jaynes is sweet tho