Trump is never going to win if he doesn't release his tax returns. Why won't he release them?

Trump is never going to win if he doesn't release his tax returns. Why won't he release them?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/trump-reversed-birther-stance-campaign-023253273--election.html
archive.is/xREJe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would he release something none of his supporters care about?

Also to answer your question, it's because he's under audit.

Because he pays less taxes than he should because of the deals he struck, however, the media would make it look like a scam

And

He has deals with all countries around the world, including BRICs

They are worth a news cycle to distract from some other piece of bullshit.

I Have two theories.
1) Waiting for last minute before debate to release them.. master move because Hilary would have prepped to hammer him on it and leaves her lost on what to do

2) he doesn't pay taxes like most rich people, which is standard practice for big companies.. but it will hurt him due to running for president.

36% of them care. Also, them being under audit is no excuse since he can release them still.

See.

>he doesnt pay taxes

It sounds awful yet it is simply untrue.

Big companies strike deals with the government, even i have struck deals to pay less for land, Trump no doubt does the same.

because he paid 0 dollars... like every multibillionaire real estate agent...

Because he will. Consider this, we know Trump decided to run around 2012 after Romney lost. We know Trump has put a lot of thought into this, far more than it appears to the casual observer. Trump also knows that taxes plagued Romney's campaign was taxes.

Do you believe Trump, having decided to run next time, decided to aggressively avoid taxes so that it could be used against him?

No, he is baiting them for maximal effect closer to the election. Imagine the media frenzy he will generate when he says >I will be releasing them next week.

He will dominate a whole cycle, possibly bury a dem attack in the process.

God damn repulicans would vote for a stuffed animal and worship it as God if it was pushed as the nominee.

All while claiming that it was good for the country.

Literally nobody but Hillary supporters give a shit.

Hillary supporters have already shown that tax returns don't matter because the CF is under investigation for tax fraud now, and they don't care.

So the only people who care, were never going to vote for Trump in the first place.

OP is a massive, massive faggot.

I think this could be true.. just like he did with the birther announcement.

let them get all angry and then bam just come out and release taxes.. takes a lot if wind out of their sails.. makes them look stupid for making it a massive issue and waste money on advertisements.

So funny if he does.. Democrats crying that you can't trust him because he hasn't released taxes.. once he does then what does that mean? he can be trusted now?

>Literally nobody but Hillary supporters give a shit.
Did you see the OP image? 36% of Republicans care and 61% of Independents think he's hiding something. Those 61% of Independents will never vote for him if he doesn't release his tax returns.

Trump admitted afterwards that he still thinks Obama wasn't born in the US and he only said that Obama was born in the US so people would stop talking about it. He lied once again.

Just because they think he might be hiding something doesn't mean they won't vote for him.

I agree with this. It's showmanship, he knows his opponents thinks he has something to hide. At the right time, he'll dump the 10k page document on them that they will be busy with for weeks. Billionaires are a lot of things but not careless

1. His taxes aren't very high due to being wealthy.

2. He isn't worth as much money as he claims he is, and releasing his tax returns would hurt his image as a successful businessman. This seems more likely, and is basically the same reason John Kerry wouldn't open his military records in 2004; it turned out he did in fact earn his medals, but it turned out he was a C-student in college, like Dubya. Embarrassing, but nothing illegal.

Independents.

Of course it does. Why would you vote for someone who you think is secretly doing something incriminating?

yeah, im hoping when clinton inevitably brings it up in the first debates and all the "unbiased" moderators hammer him on it, he'll announce he's releasing them

People should be more concerned with transcripts for Hillarys paid speeches.

How can people not get suspicious of someone refusing to release transcripts after giving a speech then receiving millions in campaign contributions.

I understand the release tax garbage but how is it bigger deal than paid speeches to corporations?

Hillary ordered no one gets out of Mt Caramel alive.

Burning American citizens to death is more important than tax returns.

He can, but his attorney said he shouldnt.

Reporters grill him then he asks them the question back, and they say they wouldn't release them if their attorneys instructed them not to while under audit.

How hard is it to grasp?

I agree but stop deflecting dumb shill.

Because getting killed and raped by refugees is a lot worse than someone not releasing their tax returns

This poll didn't ask who they were planning on voting for, but I believe Trump is currently doing much better with independents.

Same reason people don't want to vote for Clinton.

Don't do it agent.

Were doing great just letting the Charlotte protests take the headlines.

His attorney has never given a reason as to why he doesn't release them while under audit. His attorney is a scumbag just like him.

Because anyone can use that information to fuck over his companies

Trump's taxes are done by a small army of jews. I'm certain his taxes are completely on the up and up. the only thing that is probably in them. Is that he isn't as rich as he says he is.

Now do the same poll but ask if you think Hillary Clinton is hiding something in her deleted emails.

Why do you hate trump?

I don't hate him. I'm anti-Trump because if he becomes president, he'll ruin the USA. I'm trying to stop Americans from making a big mistake.

>those 61% of independents will never vote for him
Is that why he has a 20 point lead in independents?

>he'll ruin the USA

You can predict the future?

You don't have to be psychic to know. I'm surprised that Cred Forums still supports Trump since he wants to ban abortion which will heavily increase the black population.

Source it or fuck off Ahmed

>2016

>believing polls

How would he ruin the USA?
I think you are CTR that has been addicted and now still on these threads out of hours as well.

yahoo.com/news/trump-reversed-birther-stance-campaign-023253273--election.html

While I agree with you on what would happen if abortion was banned, proof?

Or did you just read it in a poorly made Facebook image, which let's be fair, is the case with most of this shit.

He could literally say he's hiding bad shit in his taxes; I could not care any less. His selling point is how much the left hates him.

1 - He's doing well in the polls right now
2 - None of his supporters give a shit
3 - If Trump doesn't show his tax returns, it's likely that he has more to lose then to gain from showing them. So he won't. Probably doesn't pay taxes like most rich people, but who cares.

He will release them as soon as the Clinton foundation opens their books, and as soon as the deleted emails are recovered and Hillary admits to selling secrets to the Chinese, and every other corrupt thing she has done as a politician.

>Trump is never going to win if he doesn't release his tax returns.
why not?

But that's no reason to vote for someone. You should vote for them because of their policies.

No quotes on theres saying he still believes it.
No Shekels for you from your masters

Because he probably pays almost nothing in taxes and he doesn't make a single cent of charitable contributions.

Also, he's up to eyes in debt, mostly to Russian oligarchs.

He doesn't have enough potential votes.

>in a brief interview with Ohio television trump said X
Wow and yet they didn't think to post a video of this so called quote

Voting is fantasy. Literally nothing will change on any meaningful level so long as the behind-the-scenes people remain unhung. It's basically shits and giggles at this point. So I'm enjoying the ride and waiting for the inevitable.

>In a brief interview with an Ohio television station Wednesday, Trump was asked why, after years as the chief proponent of the falsehood that the president was born outside the country, he decided to announce Friday that was no longer the case.

>What had changed his mind?

>"Well, I just wanted to get on with, you know, we want to get on with the campaign," the GOP nominee responded.

This proves he doesn't believe it, he just wants to get people to stop talking about it.

>He doesn't have enough potential votes.
Sure he does. You have to remember that most of the country doesn't vote.... So the person they support is irrelevant. What's important is which candidate motivates more people to vote.

Google are you fucking for real right now?
Never talk about American politics ever again.

Hey I think you missed my comment, I know you're not trying to spread disinfo so I'm still curious:

Because he's a tax-dodging cuck

I've been saying this all along. If you pay attention the Trump kids and Pence make way too big of a show of it saying "why should he release them!?" all the time.

They are baiting for sure

You are jumping to conclusions.

Sometimes when someone is wrong about something they can be pig headed and don't want to admit it, so will avoid the conversation..

after being confronted with it many times the person will just say "ok.. lets just move on from it"

Everyone has been there and done that.

I would enjoy this 5D underwater mahjong maneuver.

>this proves it reeee
...and yet in an interview with a television station, they somehow failed to record him saying any such thing. They must have wiped their cameras

Ok, so why should he release them?

Becuase it won't change anyone's vote who knows that Hillary and the lol Clinton Foundation are currently under investigation for tax fraud.

Oh, you didn't know? Yeah, no one talks about it.

Who cares

What you mean like with a cloth?

This poster has no facts on why to hate trump..

probably a CTR that is addicted now to /pol and on after hours

> Trump won't win and isn't allowed to keep secrets
> Killary will win and is allowed to keep secrets
> pick one

Trump is the one that lies, not news websites.

I dare say, are you implying he does it for free?

he's waiting until the frenzy has built up that "there has to be something he's hiding!!!" and then they'll be either boring or show that he gives an ass ton to charity or something else innocuous/good; sometime in October

Lol lies about what?

you haven't given us one fact yet or reason why Trump is worse then Hilary.

...and Democrats are any different? The fucking two party system is trash. Hillary is even worse than Trump.

Stupid argument

It may change some people's minds, not full lefties but low information moderates yes. Step outside of/pol/ and you'll see that a ridiculous amount of people are unaware of the Clinton Foundation and her corruption.

Why? Because the msm doesn't cover it. But they do cover his taxes, it's basically the hill they've decided to die on. So at very least when Trump releases it they'll look retarded and he will look genius, and it'll likely persuade some on the fence

>news websites don't lie
This was on the front page of yahoo news last month archive.is/xREJe

People answer "yes" because they know they're supposed to. Not because they actually do. Plus its just yes or no, not how strongly you care. It's really just a red herring issue.

>Stupid argument
>Go on to validate the argument

Kay.

Yeah I think this person is doing it on their free time now.. Doesn't have an actual script or someone near them to tell them some facts to spew out.

Also doesn't sound too convinced about their positing.. I think they are slowly being converted.. another few days on here and they will be posting pepes and seeing the light.

CTR has disappeared over the last day actually.. I think a lot of them have moved to another assignment somewhere.

Trump must have supported ant-gay marriage or ant-abortion fundraising and doesnt want to get bashed over it

Tax returns are relevant when you are examining how corrupt a career politician is, but everybody knows Trump is a shady hardball businessman who habitually bribes and sues everybody. There is nobody considering voting for Trump but only if he releases his returns. Even lots of people who think he is hiding something will still vote for him because nobody thinks he is a nice guy anyway. Most people the world over have known Trump as a sleazy ruthless businessman and shit stirring celebrity for a decade at least.

The sole reason he's doing this is because it would damage the image he's built up about how wealthy he is. He doesn't want to win the election and he sure as shit doesn't want to be exposed as a non-billionaire.

>CTR shilling this shit again
FOX showed on their polls yesterday that only like 6% even cared about his tax returns.

I have heard him support gay marriage , don't remember where but heard him say his is for it.

Leverage

I can and I've seen that Trump will indeed make America great again.

>Trump is a crooked meanie.
Hillary has been murdering people for 30+ years and laughing about it. This government is fucked, right or left wing.

He lies about everything, such as, he said he had proof Obama wasn't born in the US then admits he was (see pic). Also, he is a war mongerer, he said if Iranian ships made rude gestures to American ships, they should be shot out of the water.

How will he make America great again? His only plans is to kick out illegal immigrants who have committed crimes and build a wall. And building a wall doesn't make a country great again, just look at Germany.

>kick out illegal immigrants who have committed crimes and build a wall
Already sounds 1000x better than the opposition

You're still salty about him not playing into their hands I see.

The liberal butthurt from that event will have me keking till the end of time.

>WE WOULD HAVE NEVER AIRED PRO-TRUMP VETERANS IF WE KNEW

Trump's tax returns are kind of like the TPP. Thousands and thousands of pages of stuff most people don't understand.

He's been under audit for decades, if anything were amiss, everyone would know.

That's the last thing the left has to hang onto with their career criminal, failing health, full blown psycho candidate.

Bad news dumbos, you're probably not going to see his tax returns. He'll do it if he needs to, but he doesn't need to.

Hillary is trying to call in sick for the debates. By mid-October, the last thing on anyone's mind will be Trump's tax returns.

He won't have to show them. Ship it.

If he absolutely has to show them, he will, and no one will understand them enough to do anything.

Ship it.

The cost of that wall is a fraction of what illegals cost us every year.

Come on faggot, stop ignoring me, I want to talk.

he dindu nuffin

No one of those tweets say he had proof, closest thing he said is the "Someone called him and said they have proof" thats totally different.

I support Iran very much, Trumo is totally not a warmonger. he wants direct dialog with Russia to keep peace.. he is most peaceful option for america in a long time.

I believe Trumo will sit down with Russia and its allies such as Iran and make a deal to keep out of everyones business and work together to defeat ISIS.

In regards to what he said about attacking their planes.. he was right (even thought I support Iran).. He needs to be strong and say that doing dangerous fly overs of their boats is unacceptable.. however due to improved relations if he is president these things will no longer happen anyway.

I think you may be too caught up reading MSM and need to watch what he says in greater direct from the source. You may also want to understand global alliances such as Iran and Russia and understand what a better relationship with Russia would mean for the world.

If America and Russia became allies the NWO wouldn't have a leg to stand on without decades of destructive work.

Agreed.. but people of less intelligence such as our buddy here has been brainwashed by the NWO to believe its still the Cold War and the commies are under our beds.

I can't believe they will eat up the MSM without any question...
So Sad!

If you want your country to be screwed over, that's your choice but I'm trying to stop you guys from making this stupid decision. Thankfully, Trump will most likely not be elected.

>thankfully trump will most likely not be elected
...about that

So after prodding you for responses that's what you give me? You can't fucking even right now?

Whatever they're paying you isn't enough, even if it's nothing.

I could care less if he's broke, i'd rather see her speeches she gave goldman sachs.

>august 28th

If he releases his taxes guys he can hold Hillary hostage with those speech transcripts. Think about it, Trump is one guy and one guy messing with his taxes is nothing compared to Hillary actively conspiring to sell us out. If she continues to hide her speeches after he releases his taxes, she is hiding something worse that whatever Trump did. If she releases them, we get confirmation she is actively preparing to sell our souls to corporations.

It seems like his best bet is to release his taxes. Is there something I'm not getting bros?

On Monday, Trump's campaign will be over. There's no way he will do anything but fail in the debates.

Thanks for the input increasingly nervous man.

Now fuck off.

Don't try to use our memes against us. Also, what I say is the truth.

CTR
T
R

Fuck off and die, shillfag. The only one talking about this is you, and only because your overlord is dying in her own bed as I type this.

>Hillary leaks E-mails showing she broke the law
>HA HA NO ONE REPORTS ON WHAT'S IN THEM, YOU LOSE
BUT THE TAXES, THE TAXES.

You're beyond retarded and I don't have the faintest idea who you think you're fooling here.

Doesn't matter anyway. On Monday, after the debate, Trump will go on Twitter and say the moderator was biased and that he isn't going to do the other debates. People will then see that Trump is a pussy and he will lose the election.

> Trump's campaign releases the tax returns five minutes before the start of the first debate
> Clinton attacks Trump, tells him to release his Tax returns
> "Well I did Hillary!"

>Why won't he release them?
Because he's under audit right now, tingbat

No, you'll sit and home crying while the closest thing you have to a future is smeared across a balled up tissue on your floor.

That's what will happen, that's what always happens.

>His attorney has never given a reason as to why he doesn't release them while under audit.
Because he is UNDER AUDIT you fucking idiot.
That's like saying "WELL HIS DEFENSE ATTORNEY NEVER SAID SPECIFICALLY WHY THE DEFENDANT SHOULDN'T TALK ABOUT THE CASE PUBLICLY" while somebody is under trial.

Clinton needs to release her medical records. She's obviously very ill and is physically incapable of running the country

Just wait and see. :) Monday will be the day of Hillary.
But what is wrong with releasing your tax returns while being under audit?

>It seems like his best bet is to release his taxes. Is there something I'm not getting bros?

Yes, Trump releases his taxes Hillary doesn't release her speeches, media spends next two months nitpicking every aspect of Trump's 12,000 page tax returns.

It's funny that Trump released a report of his physical health but not his mental health. Just makes it seem more likely that he has dementia.

He's currently being audited by the IRS. If he releases them while under audit he'll be being audited by every shill accountant in America drawing attention to every detail and perhaps causing him trouble with the IRS that won't be resolved before the election. Think ffs

They forgot to ask how many of them actually give a shit or would let this bullshit affect their vote.

How do we even know they are under audit? Trump and his attorney have refused to release proof that they are under audit.

>don't try to use our memes
You mean something else you stole from us because you lot are terribly unfunny and woefully uncreative?

Same poll says only 9% of all polled consider it to be an important topic.

About the same amount said hillarys health was important.

People care about terrorism and jobs, not that bullshit

because there are only two options

If Trump was thinking of running for president back in 2015, don't you think he would've paid taxes that year knowing people would want toblook at his tax report?

I think he's not as rich as he's saying he is

He will wait for Clinton to make a big deal about it and then release them to make her look dumb/ waste her precious campaigning time

He's full on shilling, you could respond to him a thousand times and he'll never actually say anything.

That's what liberals do, they talk endlessly without saying anything.

Ironic since at the forum, Clinton answered all her questions and Trump didn't answer any.

this, I would do the same damn thing

You've not actually said anything this whole thread you brain dead fuck.

You ignored the core point of every post made to you or just replied with empty rhetoric.

I'll play a game now that you're trying desperately to keep control of your narrative. Ask me something about the election, state your personal Goddamn opinion on it, and I'll respond with a sincere reply.

You seem to think I'm a Hillary supporter. I'm not. I'm just anti-Trump. If the election was Bernie vs Trump, I would be supporting Bernie.

Kek, right, game over then.

That went about as far as I expected.

Yes, game over for Trump. Monday will be a glorious day.

Yes, I know, it's all over X day.

It's been over every day since Trump started his campaign, it'll be over Monday, then Tuesday.

Then it'll be over in October, it'll be over in November.

Do you really think Trump is going to do well in the debates? He hasn't practised for the debates then he sent out a survey asking his supporters for help. He's fucking useless.

I do, because my entire reality isn't dictated by what the media streams across the Goddamn ocean.

Because he doesn't want to win.

No, it's just dictated to you by your fee-fees and hopes. Sad!

>Another faggots takes up the torch while saying nothing

Shocking

>t.

Because he's broke. Well not broke broke that he can't afford a cup of ramen but his net worth is probably closer to 4 million than 4 billion.

He'll release them at a pre-determined time, probably before a debate in which taxes are one of the topics.

Probably the day before the debate so hill has zero time with them and he can refer to his records and all she can do is refer to some tiny bits.

Give it a month and you'll be screaming about how he doesn't put the toilet paper on the roll the right way.

Nothing left.