Guys, does it really matter if Trump wins? It's not like he's ganna deport niggers...

Guys, does it really matter if Trump wins? It's not like he's ganna deport niggers. Not letting the refugees in will only prevent the inevidable - extinction of the whites in the US. The extinction will happen in all countries that get the 'nigger disease'. And you just can't get rid of it. France, UK, US, Germany, etc... will all become black even, probably, in our lifetimes and we can do nothing about it. The moment a country gets niggers it dies from the inside. How is Trump supposed to save the US?

>bad things might happen so lets do everything we can to make sure they do happen

what kind of logic is this?

Not saying you should import refugees, just telling you that the US will probably 'die' with or without Trump

no one saying it's going to die lol. you're taking pol way too seriously

>'die'
The moment US becomes black it's not longer America - it's Africa 2.0

whoops read that wrong. still your point that everyone will become black and will turn into urban niggers is still silly

America is a melting pot. it wasn't made to be a white only nation.

Blacks are already outbreeding whites and your women betrayed you by breeding with them. By 2040 whites will become the minority.

It's wasn't made to be a nigger nation also, which it's going to be.

>your women betrayed you by breeding with them
??? i'm Hispanic man lol

>It's wasn't made to be a nigger nation
the goal has always been to be a mixed nation.

>It's a nigger comes to post on Cred Forums thread.

>this is what taco niggers actually believe

>i'm Hispanic man
See what I mean? Now you got shit genes because of your mum.

>the goal has always been to be a mixed nation.
There are ganna be no mix, when the whites will be bread out. Due to having more children, there are always ganna be more black genes in America then white genes. And after all white become hispanic then that's it. The only way to preserve white genes is for a hispanic to breed with a hispanic, and even then, their child will only be 50% white.

when you're too stupid to learn about American history in a system that even retards can learn in.

From history perspective, US wasn't supposed to be a mixed nation. It only become on because they imported niggers and then gave them rights.

>shit genes
whatever helps you fall asleep at night

>when the whites will be bread out
have more babies then? I really can't help you out there lol.

>From history perspective, US wasn't supposed to be a mixed nation. It only become on because they imported niggers and then gave them rights.
>they imported niggers

the first came in 1619 way before an American government became a thought.

>>shit genes
>whatever helps you fall asleep at night
Are you new here? Most of Cred Forums know that black genes - strength, endurance, agressiveness, lower inteligence; white genes - higher inteligence, calmness

>>when the whites will be bread out
>have more babies then? I really can't help you out there lol.
Exactly, there is nothing we can do about it. That's the problem

>the first came in 1619 way before an American government became a thought.
They were real minorities, lI belive lesser than 2%

niggers in the US are only about 12% of the population and they're killing, aborting and jailing themselves right out of fertility
if the government didn't keep getting new niggers in from somalia the number of niggers would organically decrease

race mixing hurts african americans more than white americans

Dude, the black community in the US is totally fucked up. Blacks are killing themselves and the children are raised fatherless.
They don't have a bright future.

It's the hispanics who are going to breed out the whites in america. And Trump will stop the massive illegal immigration of hispanics and he may even deport the illegals who already live in the US.

Whites in the US make up 66% of the pop. In the 1990 they made up 90%. Nigger pop. is still increasing quicker that white pop.

>Are you new here? Most of Cred Forums know that black genes - strength, endurance, agressiveness, lower inteligence; white genes - higher inteligence, calmness

that's great because i'm not black lol

>Exactly, there is nothing we can do about it. That's the problem.

and? pol isn't voting for trump because he's going to save the white race. I'm sure some believe it but most are just voting against corrupt politics.

>They were real minorities, lI belive lesser than 2%

I never said they were the majority. I'm just pointing out how stupid it is to claim America was meant to be a white nation when they came to a land already filled with dark skinned people.

might not be the mass deportation like everyone thought but at least we can get some more funding towards the immigration and customs enforcement department. our current system is a huge mess

>that's great because i'm not black lol
50% black though

>I never said they were the majority. I'm just pointing out how stupid it is to claim America was meant to be a white nation when they came to a land already filled with dark skinned people.
>filled with dark skinned people
2% isn't 'filled'

is that what the jews taught you?

>50% black though
? i'm full Hispanic

2% isn't 'filled'
forgot about all the native people already living here?

yes that's what professor Goldberg taught me

>prevent the inevitable
That's kinda the point. Nothing is truly inevitable.

>what is hispanic

Also, Brits (modern white americans) didn't intend to co-exist with the natives. Genocide?

ka cia kurwa skiedi welnes :DDD

>what is hispanic
not African Americans that's for sure.

>Also, Brits (modern white americans) didn't intend to co-exist with the natives. Genocide?

they wanted their land and pushed them back. they didn't go on a crusade to wipe them out for a white nation.

Hispanic is half african / half european

>they wanted their land and pushed them back. they didn't go on a crusade to wipe them out for a white nation.
But they did. Not for a white nation, but for land. But they didn't wish to live with the natives.

Lithuania is literally the niggers of Europe.

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life

why?

because you play basketball

pump education and decriminalize some shit and blacks can prosper in America

blacks hate muzzies and know about the select bad jews so they can be of help

he's drinking german beer. what a racist and anti-semite

he's gonna be another jimmy carter. he has good intentions, but would prove ineffective.

and besides, being president is just being a figurehead of congress. you can't do SHIT without congress.

I bet You cant afford a plane ticket