So blacks are 14.4% of the US (2015), only 17.24% (7979K/46282K) of blacks in the labor force are employed (Aug 2015)...

So blacks are 14.4% of the US (2015), only 17.24% (7979K/46282K) of blacks in the labor force are employed (Aug 2015), so that means 2.48% of the US stops showing up to work. I guess that's not good, but that's not as bad as I expected, after doing the numbers.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jbxbM
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t02.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Think of how low the crime would be that day if they all actually stayed home.

I knew he left his nose wide open on that one, thanks for confirming it, OP.

It would cause an estimated 28.11% drop in arrests.

While looking that up I noticed that Asians only are 1% of those arrested in the US...

I caneed 100% guarantee this would not affect me in any way. Also, would this mean Obama took the day off?

Not like it really matters OP, a white guy has to fix everything a black man does anyway.

whitey should be doing this, then laugh as it all burns

>only 17.24% (7979K/46282K) of blacks in the labor force are employed
Is that for fucking real?
Of all the working age niggers, only 14% are employed?
Can you provide source on that?

Googles looking for an excuse not to work. Nothing new here.

>September 26
surely this couldn't be a ploy to distract from something else going on that day, right?

We would all starve. Whose gonna serve me my big mac? ORRRR nvm we can just go to chick-fila

Isn't that like the day spics decided to not go shopping and every shop owner said it was a good day and were happy to serve customers who speak English and pay with dollars?

>white people do this
>the fucking world crashes

He'd take a half day

Holy that's my birthday, It would be the greatest present I ever received. I can walk outside without worried about being robbed.

I just realized I messed up my numbers, I took only just the men (oddly they have more women employed than men). Sorry I'm a faggot, guys.

So here's the real breakdown, 37.87% of blacks are employed (compared to 52.86% of whites/hispanic whites, 60.8% of Asians). So that means 5.45% of America doesn't show up for work. Worse, but still doable, I'd say, particularly given the fields they are mainly employed in.

archive.is/jbxbM

Yes now imagine how much more efficient our government would be if every single affirmative action hire was replaced with a fucking white male.

My office's productivity would double.

The DMV would be closed for a day. How fucking tragic.

The niggers at my work call in sick all the fucking time anyways, how could you tell the difference?

>what if all the angry niggers didn't go to work on Sept 26

aka a standard Monday

Here's something also interesting, of the employed, only 2.87% black teens have jobs as opposed to 3.46% white teens who have jobs.

Why? I thought whites are privileged enough to just have their parents buy them everything?

Sorry for all the statistics guys. It's kinda funny. I do statistics like this for a living and here I am at work distracting myself by doing different statistics.

whites and and latinos get called in to pick up some extra hours
Happens all the time

This right here.

I know for a fact that until at least 10am on the 26th, no one would know if #ItsTime or not.

>Googles working

>productivity soars as whites don't have to walk on eggshells and carefully fact check the work that da'barques and la'shawrdilla did

Instead of

>stop voting for big government that you don't trust lol

>stop committing so much crime

>stop hanging kids out of wedlock

>Stop having kids in your teens

>stop pulling guns on cops

"•lets risk our jobs and not show up"

You got your numbers wrong I think. Blacks unemployment rate hovers in that 17% range. Their employment to population is around 55/60%.

>Niggers work

OH MY FUCKING REEEEEEEE

But you know they won't
"Stay home" means do drugs and riot all day on the streets

>blacks
>work

No, it's actually 18M
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t02.htm

OP took the number for men age 20 and up

Thats cool its called job abandenment,gives me a reason to fire these 2 googles i dont like.

Reasons niggers call out sick to work:
>It's Monday
>It's Friday
>It's hot
>It's cold
>It's raining
>It's Tuesday after a holiday
>One of the white people that actually works is on vacation
>the Superbowl is next week
Add your own

>poo in loo does this
>Google crashes

Last week there was a thread about niggers not wanting to be in the same classes as white people at school.

Now blacks are threatening to "stay at home"

I'm really hoping blacks create segregation for themselves. It would be hypocritical as fuck but you know what, we'd be the ones winning. #MakeSegregationRealAgain

>Googles
>Wanting another reason to stay at home and not work.

Damn I'd have to wait like an extra five minutes to get my fast food if they strike. On the plus side my order would actually be made correctly.

Let them do it!

It will have the opposite effect. It will demonstrate that black lives DON'T matter.

>cousin got shot
>friend got shot
>boyfriend / girlfriend got shot
>got high and forgot

these are all real reasons I've had my nigger employees call out of work.

I'm not sure how they are measuring their employment to population ratio. All I did was take the raw count for employed in thousands (after I corrected myself), 17529K, divided it into their population estimate of 46282K. Then that is their actual percentage of blacks who have an actual job, not related to the government numbers for "unemployment", which is a lie.

But goys, who's gonna sweep floors and serve you heart disease on a bun?

Googles usually just use the excuse, "Is it a day that ends in Y? Well sheeeeiit. I ain'ts comin' cracka."

I screwed up the numbers, I fixed it here:
I know, fuck me.

Nah what blacks want is to be self segregated in a way that places them above everyone else, i.e. Whites.

This has been the goal of black lives matter since trayvon. They want to be able to break laws without concequnces. They want to kill police and whites without punishment.

Your order is now getting filled with all kinds of nigger bodily fluids. My man don't ever eat fast food made by niggers.

>Stop having kids in your teens
>implying teen pregnancy is the problem
The point before that is the problem, bastard children. It's good for girls to be married and making babby good and young.

they don't come to work anyways, so it would be business as usual

Those riots lasted until ~1-2 am on a wednesday night, I highly doubt any of those dindus have jobs.

Here's a comparison.
If whites (non-Hispanic/Hispanic) are 72.4% of the population and 52.86% of whites have jobs, then if they didn't show up for work, 38.27% of America's workforce would be missing.

They should all leave and go form a big tribe of retards back in Africa where they belong. Fucking googles, if they don't like it they can get out.

Fuck I fucked up again. I meant 38.27% of America would not be at work. In general. Whites are way larger parts of the work force.

Clearly I'm not good at this so I'm going back to my real job.

>mexicans do this
>every panda express closes for a day

>niggers don't go to work for one day
>no difference apart from that Wallmart in Detroit that didnt get its daily loot

there isn't a wal mart in Detroit for that reason, lol

LOL

I hope they go through with this
Everyone would have the must productive day at work ever

You'd have to ask the BoLaS. Their unemployment numbers are off like they always are because of the way they count it(only those looking for work). The 50/60 number is accurate to a point, because they can actually count how many have jobs. It all gets fucked though because they aren't counting military where blacks are over represented and those in jail where they are also over represented. Your way is a simple calculation, that wouldn't rep the complexities entailed in what you're trying to say.

We should promote this so people can see how useless and unnecessary Googles are to us

the only difference would be a missing personal trainer at my gym
Everyone else is white, latin, or asian

This. They don't want seperate black and white spaces, they want black spaces and everyone spaces.

Why is it that whenever people try to do these day of action or whatever things, it's always like a week away?

Just pick a date months from now. Take the time and energy to build awareness, discuss why you're doing this, engage in a debate if such action is appropriate, etc. It makes your plan (and therefore youe cause) seem more legitimate and considered, and not spur of the moment and irrational/impulsive.

Well they are only 5.6% of the population and their families were usually from the upper class of their country of origin, have comparatively high IQs and average incomes, all things that correlate to low criminality.

Basically, if we HAVE to have immigrants (we don't) we should build the wall and import Asians instead.

My company has one black guy (and he actually has two side businesses on top of that, so an extreme outlier). If he took a day off, no one would notice.

I understand I was over simplifying quite a bit. I was just fooling around with numbers between actual work. But realistically it's a fair estimate. It doesn't represent military, but I'd like to think even they're not that stupid to risk "staying home" to get chaptered out.

no one would care

By all means, please stay at home and don't bother anyone. Nobody, and I mean LITERALLY NOBODY needs you.

Nfl and NBA would be fucked, aside that
(professions that requires a IQ) , everyone would be much better off desu.

>in related news crime is down 300,000% on Black-in day
it would be like the opposite of the purge.

QBs would still be playing for the most part. It's not that bad except we lose Cam.

The irony in this is real.

If they did this, it would just be like every other day.