New project for Cred Forums, requesting

After the several videos that appeared of Google's assaulting white people from the last 2 nights alone, I want to compile a folder of graphics, links to articles and videos that link link violence to BLM, protestors in general, and also reprisals for the shooting deaths of Google's. I want to start making graphics that highlight crime specifically related to this phenomena, but tis also a good idea for other user's to have them on hand.

What should be included (but not limited to):

>Videos/articles of whites being attacked at these protests. ex: white guy in parking garage, Bosnian beaten to death with hammer, boy shot in stroller in retaliation for baby Trayvon

>Videos/articles/pictures of Google's on trail for assault/rape/murder who make any references to the shooting death of a Google that didn't occur during a riot.

This should, at least, go back to as early as the ZimZam case

What i'm not looking for:

>Graphics/statistics that include crime not speficially linked to any of the above

The statistics are already out there, this needs to target everything relevant to the current BLM/rioting. I already have a few, but I wont link in the thread to avoid confusion/ anons wanting to post having to check out every link so they don't double/triple post.

Commence the dump, I should be able to return with usable graphics after I sort through them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt-OG8WM18Q
liveleak.com/view?i=e96_1474543601
liveleak.com/view?i=c25_1474522221
liveleak.com/view?i=36f_1474541992
youtu.be/_C0R_jwbUt4
youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, Twitter/Facebook posts referencing the assault/murder/rape ect. of whites can be included as well.

My repeating digits tells me that Kek approves of this. It's his will, Cred Forums

Here's at least two incidents for one link.

www.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-3802230%2FWar-zone-Charlotte-White-man-begs-mercy-beaten-reporter-nearly-dragged-fire-rioters-people-told-stay-home-work-police-shooting-black-father.htm

Reeeeeeeee

I used to have an entire folder of Google factsheets. I got them all from a thread off Cred Forums, but then my computer crashed.

REEEEE!!!!

wait is ben garrison that mass murdering white supremacist guy?
never knew he drew comics
pretty good too

Anything helps, at the very least, its a bump I can get started on this already.

He's Sam Hyde's mentor, after all.

oh sam hyde I think I heard that name before...
could you elaborate?

No problem, fellow Greenback.

He led the failed military cup in Turkey. It was all over the news.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt-OG8WM18Q

REEEEE!

video of a white photographer surfaced who was being drug on top of a fire to burn. Black rioters surrounded him and no one came to help except police officers.
liveleak.com/view?i=e96_1474543601

Video of a white homeless man who was blindsinded by a kick from a black youth, hitting his head/body on concrete.
liveleak.com/view?i=c25_1474522221

Video of a white man being stripped in a parking garage, drug on asphalt and beaten by multiple blacks. Bonus footage of a KO attempt on another whitey.
liveleak.com/view?i=36f_1474541992

Manlet w/ balls getting swarmed
youtu.be/_C0R_jwbUt4

Reeeeee!!!!

Fuxkung media always white washing mass murderers

Thanks user, we're doing Gods work here. I'm hoping to get as many references to black on white crime in relations to protests or Google shootings in general. An example of that would be this.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM

REEEEEEEE!

Colin Flaherty has done the work for you

Someone should make a website of this. A slick and comprehensive visual record of black on white violence.

Cohlin flarety's yputube channel is full if shit.

I know he's done one on overall black on white crimes, but I'm looking for a specific relation to protestors/BLM, ect.

and as of last night only one arrest and CNN purposefully refused to show the attacks

based user