Early and Absentee Voting General

While we can't see who the people early voting are voting for yet we can see the party identification of those requesting ballots in a few states, the two big ones right now are Iowa and North Carolina. I've compiled the available information so we can look at where the race stands right now. Starting with North Carolina.

Absentee info for NC can be found here
ncsbe.gov/absentee-data

Other urls found in this thread:

sos.iowa.gov/elections/pdf/2016/general/AbsenteeCongressional2016.pdf
sos.iowa.gov/elections/pdf/2012/general/archiveabsstats.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/dl.ncsbe.gov/ENRS/absentee11xx08xx2016.zip
ncsbe.gov/absentee-data
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My post on NC from yesterday, about 2/3 of North Carolina voters vote early, usually leaning heavily Dem. This is how they won the state in 2008 and got close in 2012, Republicans dominate election day turnout.

Also at some point we need to start looking through the lists of early voters to look for fraud, but I have no idea how to go about doing that.

My Iowa post from yesterday, explaining the context of Iowa early voting. Iowa has about 1/3 of it's electorate vote early, usually going heavily Dem. Republicans won election day turnout in 2012, but not by as much as in North Carolina. Judging by the polls I think it will be different this year. Another interesting thing to note is that early voting is down by a lot from last year, which is good for Trump.

Here are Iowa's numbers updated for today, source below

sos.iowa.gov/elections/pdf/2016/general/AbsenteeCongressional2016.pdf

2012 stats for those interested

sos.iowa.gov/elections/pdf/2012/general/archiveabsstats.pdf

These numbers update daily and I'll try to keep up with them as they come in.

Bump for interest

Drumpf btfo

Dems need a pretty big lead in early voting to win, looking at these numbers they're not going to have it.

Why do dems overload the early voting?

Their base is difficult to turn out for a lot of reasons, mostly they're usually just not that motivated compared to Republicans. It's a lot easier to vote absentee than stand in line, so the Dems send out lots of absentee ballots to their registered voters.

Trump supporters are all for paper ballots and other things to avoid rigging. Is there the possibility that GOP voters are adjusting their strategy to make sure they vote early to avoid issues?

What is the percentage of growth measuring anyway? If Dems are up by 34%, doesn't it cancel out anyway?

bump

bump

Why should I vote early? How do I be sure they get my ballot, and how do I be sure they don't mess with it?

Percentage of the new voters for that day that were democrats

>s3.amazonaws.com/dl.ncsbe.gov/ENRS/absentee11xx08xx2016.zip

Is it just me or does this csv happen to have a list of all NC absentee voters' names addresses etc?

Cheaper than renting buses and hauling them out of the projects to the polls. Also why they hate voter id because it prevents them from doing that shit.

w-where did you get this user?

see , it's what percentage of that 3,000 or so new requests from yesterday was Dems, Republicans, etc. It shows that the trend is in line with the main results.
>why should I vote early
Saves you time on election day if the lines are ridiculous, plus if you get hospitalized or your car breaks down or something you're covered.
>how do I be sure they get my ballot?
Typically they'll mail you a thing saying that got it, a lot of people also just turn them in directly to the county election office rather than using the mail.
>how do I be sure they don't mess with it
well all absentee ballots have a paper record, if they're going to mess with it it's easier for them to do it via electronic voting. If they're determined to rig the results though it doesn't really matter what you do.

>How do I be sure they get my ballot, and how do I be sure they don't mess with it?
you dont. once your ballot is cast, its in the hands of the dummy working the voting booths. you have to trust your average citizen to handle the papers that will decide your country's future. think about that

It does, like I was saying we might want to look through that and find a way to check for voter fraud.
See the link in the OP, click on "11-08-16 general election"

Early voting is a fraud, a rigged system Democrats use to maintain their edge and steal states.

So can someone explain how its used as a rigged system?

>ncsbe.gov/absentee-data

Right from the link in the op.

>votes outstanding
>6 gorillion

for real though, how exactly does the fraud go down?

There probably is significant fraud that goes on during early voting, if you look through the excel file from North Carolina there is a suspiciously high number of 90 year old Democrats and 18 year olds with a PO box as their address.

That's actually a good idea. I was just surprised to see all that data in the clear didn't think past what to use it for.

Let's say your granny dies. Your local Democratic party office will comb through the obituaries until they find her, then they'll fill out an absentee ballot for her voting straight Democrat and mail it in. That's when they don't outright fabricate voters and mail them in using easily falsified information.

Thanks user.

I was surprised to find it too. Iowa doesn't release that much information, or if they do I haven't found it on their site yet. I'm not sure how we can even go about checking 60,000 names for fraud, I guess we would start with obituaries or death records but I haven't found a reliable way to search those.

Isn't this a heavy crime and extremely easy to notice? I'm sure there are people and organizations dedicated to prevent voter fraud that would notice this very quickly.

Do you have concrete examples of this happening?

bump

Yeah, and this is one of my main reasons for supporting voter ID. Without it, all you need is a name and an address to vote in someone else's place and NC makes the name and address of registered voters public.

So it's quite convenient that a federal judge struck down our voter ID law because he can somehow read the minds of our reps and determine their intent for passing it was "lol, fuck black people".