Which possible war would provide us with the best videos to watch while being comfy?

Which possible war would provide us with the best videos to watch while being comfy?
>sino-japanese
>indo-pakistani
>sino-taiwanese
>russia stramrolling the baltic states
>Israel, Iran, SA going bananas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ON-6vyQugw4
youtube.com/watch?v=KvertGZkwF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for war

Indo-Pakistani would probably be the comfiest; it's two countries no one cares about, and they're low tech enough that we'd be bound to see some funny shit happening.

Maybe some nubes senpai

Nukes****

They'd end up just shit bombing each other.

it would be ebin

Sino-taiwanese is the only one I could see America not getting involved in, so that one.

>Tfw gonna be watching live streamed world war 3 in 4K quality

Oh yeah, I forgot they have those. Are their delivery systems actually reliable enough to hit each other?

USA civil war 2.0 would probably be the most entertaining because the stage is already set, everyone can live stream right from their phones. Nothing will go unfilmed. And there are lots of guns and ammunition.

If Russia attacks EU is not really comfy.

You have a defense treaty with them famalam

civil war in spain maybe

middle east going nuts. Mudslime Roaches and sandniggers exterminating each other and therefore purifying earth from cancer.

American Civil War

India relies on french aircrafts from the 70s as main delivery system

Why so mad Baltic State #2

They share a border. They can use a fucking catapult.

Well that might add some suspense.

Unless all of their airbases/silos are right on the border, there's a chance that their missiles could break up over friendly territory en route to the target.

Either way, I mostly just want to see this
youtube.com/watch?v=ON-6vyQugw4
break down into this
youtube.com/watch?v=KvertGZkwF4

Catapoolt

That would be funny af.

Indo-paki of course.

Imagine the threads after the first nukes.

would be comfy, that's all

Pakis would have "radiation poisoning" as a national trait.

Poo in Loo vs Puke from Nuke

> Russia invading baltics
> comfy

More like boring. All of the politicians defect nd move abroad in the first hour. A good chunk of the population is already broad. Most wouldn't want to defend the country and people living here know why.
The people who stay would great the Russians with flowers like the last time.its funny how being occupied by dirty slavshit subhumans again could actually boost the economy and livelyhood here. Holy fucking shit do I hate our oligarchs and the brick wall they have to defend themselves.

Mfw all those mistakes.
I'm tired

Britain vs Somalia would trump all of those. We basically own their water already, i'm sure there's a couple of lads just itching to fling a broadside landwards and turn the populace into nigger salsa.

>turn the populace into google goulash

Ftfy

india pakistan

on youtube there are already a shitload of riot vids from both countries

stop forcing this abysmal meme

the middle east is still my favourite conflict and there is a looot of good stuff to watch