Great job dipshits, bravo!

Great job dipshits, bravo!

You and the other Redditors managed to start a movement to censor the word "nigger" on Cred Forums BEFORE (((they))) even had to lift a finger. You actually did their work for them. In fact, all it took was a few tards and the thousands of useful idiots on Cred Forums, great job fellas!

>don't say nigger say google hehehehe
>omg we gonna troll them so hard lawl
>just wait until google becomes a bad word hoho!

Well played dumbfucks

what are you fucking retarded?
saged your stupidity

Don't you have shops to loot in Charlotte, Google ?

nigger

not an arguement shitskins

Thank (((you))) for googling up this important issue.

>responding with a meme
typical skype

it's kike

KIKE

stop making up words you fucking google

You could just continue to say nigger you stupid nigger. That's what I'm doing. Great fucking thread though faggot

I want reddit to leave

lol stay mad you bing
>everyone i dont like is from reddit

>reddit damage control
just gtfo

i have been here for two years now, dont call me a redditor you yahoo

holy shit, did you actually say the G word just there?

dude, that's fucking bigoted man. are you fucking kidding me dude? you better not be fucking with me right now bud. that's fucking racist, people died because of that word, and you're here using it again?

wow. no seriously, fuck you. fucking racist.

>reddit
>google
>skype
>not an argument
>reddit

You fags actually managed to make this shit board even worse. Fuck you.

These new words are pretty computers

he's just a nasty google don't worry about it, the fucking googles are ruining our communities

Whyd you quote me you stupid faggot I didn't say any of those things. Fuck off.

I'm glad at least someone understands. Why can't people hop aboard this train when they actually start the censorship? This is why saying nigger on most other boards on Cred Forums will either get you banned or replies consisting of "edgy lololol"

nasty nasty google trash damn get the fuck out of my community we hate googles here

Nigger is such a cringe word nowadays anyway. It is so overused by everyone on the internet it has lost its power. Even "negro" and "mudskin" sound worse.

>google

;^)

Go call a nigger "nigger" and see just how much power it's lost.

>leave Cred Forums for a couple hours
>this happens

anyone wanna explain? how does censoring nigger to google even works anyway?

KEK

holy shit it's working, google is starting to sound fucking scary and offensive guys keep imbuing it with more power

HE'S JUST A STUPID GOOGLE, see pic related this fucking google trash came to my fucking town are you down with that white boys? googles coming around always ruins the quality of our fucking house and neighborhood, ruins my life

fucking googles ruin everything

It's not even funny, and it's not going to catch on anywhere but here. So in essence it is just self censorship.

Really makes me think the average age of Cred Forums is about 12-14 when previously I thought it was 16-18. When was the last time you and your friends made code words and laughed at them. It was probably well before you were even teenagers.

no one is censoring the word nigger

listen to this fucking lover of googles, what a fucking cuck

googlelovers fuck off and get the fuck out of my life, we don't take very kindly to cucks and googlelovers around here

Actually we are. If it becomes popular people will start saying google instead of nigger exclusively. After a year or two of this, saying nigger will become edgy or redneck-like.

Just you wait.

>two years
>mfw newfriends actually think this doesn't make them new

I've been here since 2007, help

Why not both, you google nigger?

I'll just write пigger instead of nigger

So leave then, redditor.

Do you really think that your shilling will stop us from fucking with all of Silicon Valley?

What the nigger are you talking about, google

>Saying what you want to say is censoring yourself

>Why don't you say what i want you to say???

Nigger

Q. What if I say both google and nigger? :^)

Same thing happened with cuck replacing faggot

>being this new
Al these newfags... It happens every time mainstream media pays attention to pol. Sage

nigger nigger nigger

Doesn't seem censored to me

fuckin googs man
i swear

Reverse psychology only works on simpletons. Nice try though.

Haters don't realize the true meaning and power of meme magic. You clearly haven't witnessed it's true strength. Praise Kek, blessed be Cred Forums.