Really Makes You Think

POL IRREVERSIBLY BTFO!
HOW CAN POL RECOVER?
BTFO
T
F
O

>destroying your own property vs your rival's

They did it once. Not every other weekend.

That was a revolution, not a protest.

>Britain: We're going to tax your tea!
>Americans: Fuck you and your tea! Its going in the bay!

>Police: We had to shoot this man because he presented a threat to the safety of the community
>Googles: Fuck u white boi, we gunna loot, attack, and destroy our kah-muni-ties because of your ray-sist attitoods.

>B-B-BUT IT AS JUST O-ONCE

Literally a child's argument.

/thread

Still don't understand why these googles think protesting a nigger death is revolutionary.

So the looting is now an intentional part of the protest?

>overthrowing monarchical government as a colony

>get taxed on tea so you overthrow tea from ship

>this is the same as attacking random people and burning down your city because a black cop shot s black armed suspect in a police department that has a black chief and a country with a black president because of white racism

Cred Forums suffers chronic "its fine when we do it" disease. You won't get any logic behind arguments here besides that.

>le'terally

We weren't doing it to our own communities at the expense of other citizens. Even then, we didn't fucking burn down houses and beat the shit out of random people. Also, do you really need to go back THAT far to find an example where white Americans did this sort of thing?

>niggers protesting high taxes

Three things

1. It isn't 1773 anymore. Society has changed and evolved since then.

2. Stop expecting white people to pay for the sins of other white people. You don't blame every black guy for O.J Simpson, or every man for Hitler.

3. Two wrongs don't make a right, you absoloute children. Since when is tit for tat acceptable for adults? Jfc these idiots need to graduate kindergarten before they start protesting.

Destruction of tea to protest a tax on tea is not the same as stealing nike tennis shoes because a black man was shot and killed by the police.

There is some logic in the former. The latter is only chaos and not an actual protest.

They are protesting the shooting of an armed black man by a black police officer. Their priorities have gone from "protest the wrongfull shooting of blacks by white police to"

Protest and riot at just about anything so we can burn shit, get free shit, and then get on TV.

*absolute

>destroying the merchandise that symbolizes the monopoly of your metropolis
>destroying propriety indiscriminately because you're """oppressed"""
Yeah, it's the same alright. Cred Forums btfo

Protesting something with legitimate reason is different than chimping out.

I bit/10

The Boston Tea Party was pretty widely condemed and criticised back when it happened.

>Black people literally got their civil rights by mass civil protest
>In a time when it was considered alright to just hose protests down and make mass arrests
>In a time where many states would violate the 1st amendment and ban pro-civil rights fliers
>These civil protests radically changed hundreds of laws and the very face of western culture
>Suddenly now after receiving all of their civil rights, full 1st amendment privileges, and even cases of the American government overextending themselves to accommodate the black population, now is the time for violent protests because apparently civil protests don't work.

>niggers protest
>destroy a city

>white people protest
>create a nation

Excep it is because it's protesting the societal order

>society doesn't care about me so fuck society I'm gonna go loot some shit

Oh, so the googles want to play by old school rules huh?

That would be a good analogy if the revolutionaries threw their own guns instead of britains tea

le hypocrit ruseman

>Charlotte Googles September 20th, 2016
>GOOGLE LIVES MATTER!

>Charlotte Googles September 21st, 2016
>Google murders google at Charlotte protest.

No. It's not. They are destroying property directly related to their grievance. Stealing a 50" flat panel TV has nothing to do with a Dindu getting shot by the police.

This
/thread

> Kick the shit out of France and Spain
> Costs lots of money
> Bump up the tax a little bit to help recover
> Americans chimp out and riot

hmmm

>F A L S E E Q U I V E L A N C Y

N O T A N A R G U M E N T

This DESU senpai

Googles trying to say that fighting against a government tyranny is the same as attacking other races and stealing nikes

But the US revolution was illegitimate.

>these people don't care about me so fuck society i'm gonna kill people

are you trying to say that googles can do no wrong simply because they *feel* a certain way?

Jesus tapdancing christ- the brains of a dipshit liberal on display here. Thanks OP for being such a collosal faggot, so that I may correct your record.

No, the Boston Tea Party was not a legitimate protest- it did not directly petition a government for redress. The people involved did not recognize the legitimacy of the government collecting the tax, so it was rather an act of defiance and rebellion.

Which is why, 3 years later, they broke out into armed rebellion and forged a new government.

Are you advocating rebellion and the overthrow of the government OP? No? Then get fucked bootlicker. Your riot is just that, a riot of undisciplined thugs.

Yes it does did you not read what I wrote? Their grievance is with society and the system at large. That means all of society and everything in that system is a valid target.

that property in 1773 was the subject of protest and it happened just twice, not just random sheeeit all across the country once or twice a month over a period of over 3 years

We just wanted representation in Parliament daddy.

But... all protestor should be dealt with extreme violence in the first place, so no destruction of property ever happen.

not an argument

Sounds like someone needs a nap!

You are one of the most consistently stupid posters here tbqh

Not an argument

Wow, what a bad comparison because the Boston Tea Party was one of the most organized and controlled protests in American history, All they did was toss the tea in the ocean. The Patriots paid for the broken locks and did no damage other than dumping the tea in the water.

And that doesn't even touch the difference in what they are protesting.

>1773: Tyrannical government from outside America
>2016: Whitey be racist

Their grievance is with a few members of the police, you fuckwit. How did you get past the captcha?

How does stealing tennis shoes or flat panel televisions make a statement or show grievance toward "the system at large".

That's such a broad scope with such an open ended meaning that essentially anyone can make an excuse to burn and loot.

>whites vs whites

lol

>White people from the 1760's are smarter than black people 250 years later

That's literally how your nation was founded.

>uh hey colonists you're gonna have to pay more taxes. I mean we did help fight off the indians and french for you and it's only fair since we're in debt in large part due to your defence so...
>REEEE FUCK OFF MUH LIBERTY HOW WILL I AFFORD MUH 40oz MTN DEW NOW

>Thanks OP for being such a collosal faggot, so that I may correct your record.

Are you really so fucking dense that you don't realize these "Cred Forums BTFO!!!" threads are posted by Cred Forumstards? He's trying to get you guys to tear down this argument for him. "HEY GUYS LOOK HOW THESE RETARDED LIBERALS THINK! YOU'RE SOOO BTFO, RIGHT!?"

Why is everyone on this board so fucking stupid? He's engaging in reinforcing behavior to cultivate unity among this board by posting the arguments of the enemy without actually defending it. That's why you see so much of this shit. It's basically a mild form of professional victimhood.

>a protest is equivalent to a civil uprising/revolution
If they're conceding that its a civil uprising you have a valid excuse to call in the military to put them down.
Why are you not pushing this?

Notice how they're not stealing the tea?

We already know niggers are 300 years behind in everything.

>black crime statistics from 2013 is irrelevant!
>LOOK WHAT YOU GUYS DID IN 1773 !!!
I took this bait and it felt so good

Tea party wasn't a protest, it was an act of war.

Albeit a shitty one

>It's basically a mild form of professional victimhood.

No, its just blatant shitposting.

I know you're just shitposting, but there is a difference between protesting a government that you think no longer represents you by demonstrating specifically against that government and using vague hatred of perceived social issues to loot, burn, and murder.

but cops are killing black people every other weekend.

It amuses me that your country has produced nothing worth preserving
How is your gf enjoying white dick btw?

wtf I love googles now

Yeah, there was nothing else to the revolution at all :^)

Situations aren't remotely comparable. Shit analogy.

IIRC US military can't operate in the US. The best that can happen is militarized police and Nasty Girls fucking shit up.

I fucking tired of seeing your stupid ass everywhere, it wasn't nice knowing you Costa Rica

We didn't want nor need your help. You were completely inneffective, your bloated bureaucracy costed a lot of money, you raped our women and beat our children, and we never asked you to get involved or tank your economy.

There were more people in the 13 colonies than in the French colonies. We had better logistics, better location, and better knowledge of the area. You fucks bankrupted yourselves.

Statistically not true. They usually deserve it anyway though.
>black people
>people.

holy fucking rare

Can the National Guard ever be given the right to use deadly force?

Raysiss *

Yes. Look up Kent State.

No it's not that's only part of the issue that they feel is symptomatic of a much broader issue. How the fuck do I know more about this than you? Learn some shit before you decide to give us your worthless opinion

I don't know how I can make this any more clear to you. When society deligitmizes you then why should you legitimize society by obeying it's laws and rules?

Ouch, /pol on suicide watch.

REEEEEEEEEE GIMME A LINK I NEED TO FILTER LEAFS

>All organised by a failed business owner who became a community organizer.

History repeats

Whats wrong with this? Humans are pack animals. We take sides. I can get mad at muslims for killing Americans while also killing muslims at the same time. its not that hard.

Do you honestly think that the guy who made this thread is a liberal? Do you think he came here to post a simple image like that and ACTUALLY thought that the image was a summation of a great point and he was trying to show Cred Forums how wrong they were? When the title of the fucking thread is "Really makes you think"?

How dense are you retards? These threads are ALWAYS Cred Forums posters trying to reinforce unity and negative attitudes to liberal arguments by basically posting facebook tier arguments and strawmen to tear down.

It amazes me that you guys don't get this.

not an argument

And they're killing white people even more frequently than that. Where's the hillbilly/white trash riots?

Yes. 4 hippies got shot protesting the Vietnam War.

Not an argument

I never said I thought he was a retard. I just said its blatant shitposting. Fucking kill yourself you massive faggot.

No statistically as of 2014 according to FBI stats and the US Census around 2014 blacks were killed by the police, or an average of 2 per week.
This is around twice the rate that police kill whites at.
Blacks commit violent crime at a rate of 6 times what whites do.

Therefore blacks are no oppressed but privileged as they are killed at a rate far lower than they should be statistically.

Black privilege is now a thing boys.
Lets make a hashtag.

Then if it can be announced as a civil uprising the National Guard can be used to kill the fucks.

White people aren't egged on by the/social media to riot. We're told to just accept it because we have privilege.

the equivalent to this would be nogs protesting outside of police stations
not robbing stores that had fuck and all to do with the police
last i checked that tea was the kings

fbpb

Imperialism, colonization, nationalism and decolonization/independence and "gibz me dats" are two very, very different things. We aren't threatened by what happened in 1773 because that was a long damn time ago and none of our property existed then. Nowadays, Charlottean here btw, I have a god damn car that I'm paying off and still have three years left on it. If any of these fucking morons fucks with it I'm putting a 7.62 by 39 in their chest

If they want to declare war that's fine, we'll win. They destroy property and still want us to tolerate them.

>Then if it can be announced as a civil uprising the National Guard can be used to kill the fucks.
Thats what I said in the post that started this chain god damnit. Nasty Girls = National Guard.

R A R E
A
R
E

>le ebin use of edgy "faggot" word xDDDD
I remember middle school.

Anglos from Britain are white too

but they were criminals who should have been hanged desu

The taxes weren't implemented to pay for the war, they were implemented to support the dying East India Company.

Oh I had no idea that Nasty Girls was the National Guard, apologies burger.

I remember being 16 and thinking I was cool and hip for thinking I was better than people for having a different vocabulary.

That's the power of subversive Marxism

this tbhfam

National Guard is brutal as fuck, man. Imagine what happens if they actually start fighting back. At that point, the media would be calling for a civil war.

That was two hudred plus years ago.
I didnt break in to the stop n go, steal all their tobacco products, and toss them in to the river to protest the new tobacco taxes.
Its 2016, what was acceptable back then isnt necessarily ok now. If you try to argue otherwise, youre pretty much saying we should be cool with slavery

>all white people = white americans

every fucking time

Go be a nigger loving fag somewhere else, user.

Its ok. Its honestly slang that most of the guys in the military use when referring to national guard. Its leaked into civilian slang in recent years. I should have clarified I guess.

>I just said its blatant shitposting.

Which has no meaning anymore. You're shitposting and I'm shitposting. This entire board is full of shitpost topics.

That was a specific thing that they targeted and they didn't steal it, they just dumped it in the water. And it was for a specific purpose.

Fuck that's RARE.

Britbong need a bottle? Or should I say...
FAGGOT
XDD

Then quit crying about people reinforcing views on this board.

Good goy I see you listened in your indoctrin... I m-mean history lessons.

Digits confirm, they should be hanged

Praise the tea tax
All hail the Queen

Thanks for the rare

what do you expect to happen? this is the future we chose

Even if you feel that there is a societal grievance against your race and you use this to justify looting, comparing their random acts of destruction to the Boston tea party is asinine. Like an user above said, to justify that you have to use an incredibly wide lens.

gave you a home didnt it? you would still be farm equipment under colonial rule

>still living in 1773
explains lots of things

that's a really rare flag you got there

The only reason society has delegitimized them is because they haven't even attempted to follow our societies rules and customer in the roughly 250 years we've been around.

I'd love to see it happen honestly lad.
Imagine dindus and spics being BTFOd by an organised military.

'Chiraq' in flames when the ghetto starts to think it can fight back.
God it would be beautiful.

Are you in the military user?
Or were you?

fuck I think I'm just going to end my life after that absolute monster of an insult!

>ask for representation
>no
>well fuck you then Britain
and thus the revolution, all your fault fool.

>come on, it's 2016!
>hey, remember how white people did this thing ages ago
well, should I seize the day or dwell on the past?

ah yes i'm sure the British version isn't biased at all
not
at
all

it was more the King being unwilling to run the 13 colonies himself.

we don't learn about it in school because it honestly doesn't matter to us in the grand scheme of things.

No there's not. The brits had every right to tax you more you just didn't like it. Now the blacks feel your country doesn't represent them but you claim their grievances aren't up to standards because "reasons"

Not as much as your gf loves black dick. Remember when she voted for obama twice?

There literally wasn't.

Of course you do you're still in it

National Guardsman here.
The Kent state thing really set a precedent over what we are allowed and not allowed to do.

The NG is completely neutered now. Even in the sandbox they set the ROE so we can't shoot at the enemy unless they shoot at us first. During the worst of Katrina they sent NG units and gave us rifles with no ammo. I've even heard stories of looters during that time stealing tanks.

No, I just live in a rural area and am surrounded by vets.

When did this whole Google's thing come from?

Nice shitposting Thailand.

I know this is bait, but on the offhand its not, are you legitimately retarded? because that was the beginning of a revolution the likes of which the world had never seen, we fucking rekt the british empire with out drunk farmer asses, and for good reasons, it wasn't because "he dindu nuffin! he a good boy, dat gun was fo protection agans da poleece" it was an planned attack, they were expecting a reply, they were expecting king george to reply, they weren't trying to get free ps4's and new weaves motherfucker. now I am only gonna say this once, so listen good you brown skinned fuck, portugal may have raped your stupid bunda love ass into existence, but just remember, you continue to exist because we have the good grace to not wipe your disgusting disgrace of a country off the fucking map. so how 'bout you shut the fuck up before I call BOPE for all that fucking meth you're obviously smoking.

I think terrorism, rape and pillaging are okay if the perpetrators are white. It's all done with good intentions.

I'm not complaining about the topic you fucking idiot. Learn to read. I'm complaining about all of the retards that post in these threads convinced that OP is a legitimate liberal trying to mock pol or make a point.

Makes me think you're a dumbass

Boston tea party was a revolt against an oppressive government, giving them the finger by tossing their prized shit away.

Inner city riots destroy other innocent American's property. Totally different ball game.

Oh okay.
Have you ever thought about it?

I'm considering joining the Royal Marine Commandos after I finish my degree.
That or I could become a deck officer in the Navy or an Eng officer since my degree is in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering

>Skype detected

Nigga if you could have just held onto us you would be the only superpower today. Sometimes I wish you guys did.

Ebin comeback huehuehue le stupid kids

No, we don't learn about petty wars.

We learn about proper ones, isn't that right France?

/bred

If you justify your behaviour by saying that people did the same stuff 250 years ago, your justification might not hold water.

>other innocent americans

So the colonists weren't british subjects when they chimped out and destroyed a bunch of property that belonged to other brit subjects?

Comparing googles killing each other to
An event that helped birth a nation...
Yeah not even close
Googles BTFO

ultra supreme rare flag here, you can trust me.

Give us around 100 years.
If we survive this I promise you the sun will rise again.

Holy shit, only 1k people live on the island.

>google whip

yes, 4 commies in training (dirty hippies) were killed at Kent State

Someone should make a niggers in 1773 picture

What are "the intolerable acts"

They are killing criminals resisting arrest

>admits the board is full of shitposters
>thinks people are serious about thinking OP is a libtard
Good god you really are a fucking retard.

Also, we do get stupid libtards here, a lot. Lefypol is a place and they raid here occasionally.

based Russia!

let's hang out. I want to hear more.

Ever? They always have it. Citizens have it. It is just dependent upon the conditions under which it is used to determine if it was lawful or not.

"Fkin white people" should be in the top frame reeeeeeee

Lmao, pack up.

Time to hit the ol dusty trail

>The brits had every right to tax you more you just didn't like it.

Rights are granted by the government. There's no such thing as an inherent right. So one could make the argument that in the Philippines, the government has the "right" to murder its citizens if they're a perceived drug dealer. They could also enact laws that allow "rape" and suddenly the government has a right to rape you up your dumb asshole.

So yes, we didn't like the tyrranical government taxing us more, so we told them to fuck off.

>Now the blacks feel your country doesn't represent them but you claim their grievances aren't up to standards because "reasons"

Again, there is a difference in that their grievances are socially related, not economical. Not only that, but they're basing this irrational hatred off of a tiny window of incidents that the media over magnifies and over reports. It's essentially a bullshit myth.

They're allowed to protest this perceived grievance regardless, but again...their grievance doesn't justify wanton looting, assault, murder, and arson on innocent civilians because they're unhappy with a government entity.

Although if blacks would like to declare war on the US government or want to collectively secede, I am all for that.

How is that a disease? That's literally everyone's mentality in any war.

You're literally retarded

I have a history-boner for colonial Britian so pls hurry. I doubt we'll ever get the aesthetic right again

I thought i was looking at an anus for a good 10 seconds

Punishment for being a bunch of faggots and throwing their tea into the harbor? You fucking started that shit

D E S T R O Y E D

WE

I'm a High Tory Unionist Scot lad
My hard on for Colonial Britain knows no bounds.

I've decided if it comes to it I'll drag this Nation into the future it deserves by the feet, kicking and screaming, on my own if needs must.

how about you get rid of the muds first, then the white Americans can go to Canada, uncuck them, we can start a new empire together and fucking annihilate the rest of the planet

You're all tragically ill informed about the history involved here. I'd tell you to educate yourselves, but I'm not an SJW and understand that I need to provide proof that the Boston Tea Party was justified or at least different.

In1773, the East India Company was in financial trouble and had a large surplus of tea in London. In order to recover costs on that tea, the company appealed to Parliament, resulting in the Tea Act of 1773, this Act would allow the company to ship it's tea directly to the colonies without paying any taxes except for the Townshend Tax.Up to this point, because of the taxes on tea, smuggled tea was cheaper than British tea and the Sons of Liberty were encouraging the use of smuggled tea purchased from the dutch as an act of protest against the Townshend Acts. Politically, the sale of the British tea which had been taxed under the Townshend Acts would have legitimized Parliament's right to tax the colonies.

Because of this, a coalition of colonists who opposed the sale of the tea for political or economic reasons became determined that the tea should never leave the docks. In New York and Philadelphia, the tea was sent back to England, in Boston, the ships were kept from unloading their cargo(as the governor was determined to keep the ships in port), and in Charleston the tea simply sat on the dock, rotting. Finally, as the time limit to offload the tea and pay the Townshend Tax drew near, the fed up colonists dumped the tea into the Boston harbor.

This guy provides a decent tl;dr

The act of rebellion seperated them from British subjugation.

If you want to argue an equal similarity then it must be legal , or at the least logicalto violently put down these rioters to protect our nation.

And blacks don't like how you're treating them and now they're starting shit. Deal with it however you want but don't pretend your wig wearing ancestors were any more noble for what they did or had a better reason because that's clearly bullshit.

That was a rebellion and did they have free speech?

Cause the whole non violence thing has to be paired with being able to speak your mind. If there is no free speech feel free to light shit on fire.

Fighting tyranny and injustice=/=Looting just for gibs me dat

Cred Forums is anti statist and stands in solidarity with BLM. Only newfags are the bootlickers that are BTFO

i been working graveyard,
every other weekend
i ain't got no fuckin time
to party on the weekend

>get rid of the muds
you have no idea how badly I want this.
I see niggers and Mudslimes in Glasgow daily now and it makes my blood boil.

London was far fucking worse.

Getting rid of Muds won't be easy but we'll do it.
Even Sweden is starting.

Just get rid of your niggers.

I'd honestly like to see an Anglo High Council of Great Britain (I want Ireland back in desu), The United States of America, Australia, New Zealand, and A FUCKING LEAF.

Not a political union, more of a body similar to the UN which serves only to uphold the rights of the citizens and guaranteeing aid in war should it be requested.

We could literally drag the world into an era of glory that would make the Roman Empire look like it was behind for the times.

The right to govern is derived from the consent of the governed. The colonials revoked their consent, therefore Britain had no more right to tax them. One of the ways they indicated that they no longer consented to being governed was to throw tea in a harbor in direct defiance of a specific law.

The rioters are destroying and stealing the property of (and directly attacking) fellow citizens and claiming it's a protest of government actions.

These things are not comparable.

The diff is, when they did it they meant it, either have a revolution or stfu already

Yeah, by Redcoats and sympathisers.

Thanks bro, I've never heard anything good about the Boston Tea Party before. Nice to have a different perspective.

>it was different i tells ya!
>smuggling goods was an act of protest!
>it's noble when we break the law!

lol just stfu already

>And blacks don't like how you're treating them and now they're starting shit.

You're asking why their protest isn't legitimate, and I'm telling you precisely why. Their protest is not targeted at the government or police force. They just annoy the shit out of and harm innocent civilians that have nothing to do with what they're angry at.

You cease being a legitimate protest when you begin to take out your irrational hatred on unrelated civilians and businesses. Not all protests are equally legitimate or righteous. You're acting as if anyone has a grievance, regardless of how wrong it is, it's fine to just blow shit up in the name of protest. You're a fucking idiot.

When America told the British Empire to fuck off, we collectively told them to fuck off and specifically targeted them. We didn't use it as an excuse to just destroy everything in sight and act like niggers.

You're continually making shitty points and it's pretty obvious that you're shitposting at this point so I'm just going to let you be a retard by yourself.

It's some extremely faggy forced meme like five people are trying to push.

Unlike BLM, the Patriots had a legal basis for what they were doing: they were not represented in parliament.

I'm feeling lazy so I'll just copy/paste this one.

>Under the British Constitution, they argued, a British subject's property (in the form of taxes) could not be taken from him without his consent (in the form of representation in government). Therefore, because the colonies were not directly represented in Parliament, some colonists insisted that Parliament had no right to levy taxes upon them, a view expressed by the slogan "No taxation without representation."

got the nigs blowin up
on a tuesday

Seems more like half the board is using it and you are too much of an edgy special snowflake to participate.

Don't worry, soon you won't have a choice in other parts of the internet and you'll need to adapt new language or be permanently muted.

Looting and chimping out has nothing to do with trying to gain independence from another country.

We evolve. They don't.

They fucked the tea in the harbour, destroying the tea

They didn't burn down Boston and take the tea home with them to drink loads of tea

You're not telling me shit in your long winded posts so save your energy and breathe for when you run into a pack of wild nigs and have to blow them to appease them. Your revolution was bullshit and it's not really that big of a deal. So I don't know why that idea should offend you so much

I think i know how to solve this problem.

the tea was for the british anyways. only diabetics and faggy british blokes drink that piss

Protesting isn't revolution.

it's not white people, bro

the man children on this website don't ount as white people. i know white people. they're good. these people here are faggots. i'm talkin Cred Forums of course.

bitches just cant be saved

Add me on League cunt:
Asbergerboii

The correct answer to this ill-crafted meme:

>Tea Party took place in 1773
>We became an independent country in 1776

The difference between then and now is we have sovereign laws against this sort of behavior.

>tfw you were all set to join the royal marines and start your training but then you slipped a disc in your spine and now they want nothing to do with you

angrycryingface.jpg

My back hurts.

Jesus Christ user that's fucking horrible.

What happened? How long till you recover fully if you can?
and if you can't join the marines try applying as a deck officer perhaps?

Should have held onto it tighter my man

>tear down your own neighborhood as a political protest
>come begging to the government a week later

Really maeks yuo thithrnj

>argument clearly stated through thread
>youre not telling me shit

Was deadlifting like always and it just went. My form is usually good but I guess I fucked up. Felt it, not painful just like a warm tingling dislocation feeling.

It is likely to never recover fully. Does not give me too much trouble atm. I may need minor surgery if there is not improvement by early next year.

My heart was set on combat role, I have a girlfriend, a house, friends and family, I was willing to leave them behind to be a commando. I won't bother for anything else.

Always lift with a spotter my friends.

nice strawman

Violent Revolution is the Only answer. Trump will help us, but he cannot win this war alone. He may even have his hands tied by those of even Higher power.

When we all realize Violent Revolution is the only way, there won't be much left to save except for ourselves and our family, by this this everything will have been taken from us.

SHART

Can you become a pilot? That's a combat role if you get the right jet.

Will you be able to apply and get accepted even without full recovery?

>A small subset of white people did a thing
>Therefore all white people supported that thing
Hmm

> Throwing tea from a boat is the same as destroying buildings, jobs, food, and communities

Tell me about the image you posted.

Wouldnt the pass the medical

Civvie life for me lad. Oh well.

That's the joke.

The difference here is that the colonies were being oppressed by the British in the form of excessive taxation.
Googles are being "oppressed" by copious amounts of welfare and getting shot every once in a while after waving guns at officers.

Sorry to hear that user.

What do you plan to do now?

I don't agree with that sentiment. Non-violent resistance is a spook.

The problem with BLM is that their reason for fucking shit up is usually a black cop in a black city shooting an armed black criminal.

The narrative is silly. If there were actually police death squads with free reign to hunt niggers, well, there wouldn't be any more niggers, but if there were, they'd be right to protest.

More whites are killed by police per year. That needs to be out argument, not "how dare they use an effective method of protesting".

Stop letting the opposition control the narrative.

>presented with several factual arguments
>"I-i'm still right. S-shut up!"

OP presented his argument as a faux, but he undoubtedly assumed the role without stepping down from it. He may have indicated what he's against if it's a faux, but in that case he didnt reveal his true position. Hence why sarcasm/artifice is the lowest form of wit. Mocking an argument doesn't build your own. An honest man doesn't need to employ such tactics to explain his true position. Though expecting others to be so honest is not wise. If anything it is foolish or naive to be oblivious to artifice, but not necessarily stupid.

Their goal wasn't to protest, it was to fuck over assholes.

Thing is, BLM says it's protesting when they are actually rioting. Maybe if they were honest and admitted it isn't protesting, things would be different.

It was a revolution not a protest, and they had something to genuinely fight against. What do the googles have to fight against? Whitey giving them too much welfare? Googles cause violence and destruction wherever they go then their white liberal handlers tell them it's whiteys fault

It was OK to ha e slave then. Shit changes.

FPBP

I'm planning on getting into house flipping; buying properties, doing a bit of work on it, selling it for a profit. My brother gave me the idea, he had a house with his fiancée, he did a few licks of paint and some electrical work and then when they split up he sold it for a profit of 80 grand.
Its risky but better than working for some fat balding pussy or lesbian shrike. If it goes well I'll open a business or something.

You should join the navy, hopefully when Trump wins we'll have less wars for Israel and it might be worth a damn. And I'll be jealous of you.

Get fucked.

I'm definitely going to serve, I just don't know what to serve as.

I want to do it to make up for the plebs up here who hate the Union.
I'm genuinely willing to die for her.

Don't be jealous of me lad, just live the high life and live a good life.