The trap god Gucci mane has endorsed trump, it's over Hillary

The trap god Gucci mane has endorsed trump, it's over Hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

thingsuthink.com/comedy/rapper-gucci-mane-says-if-it-wasnt-for-donald-trump-and-drake-he-would-still-be-in-prison/
youtu.be/g0-F88c6Hrk
youtube.com/watch?v=g0-F88c6Hrk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_lvriLg9LH4
youtube.com/watch?v=6ycXuQjwag4
youtube.com/watch?v=0saKBS2WDx4
youtube.com/watch?v=w6-_21bdxqs
youtu.be/EIFeDOSPFbI
youtube.com/watch?v=ulS55N8utsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Burr. Source please.

Just a second

So another celebrity got bribe money from trump's campaign to endorse him? Holy shit!

Gucci is the trump of rap

Not surprised He even says in one of his songs he's "not politically correct"

He's one of the few based nigs.

Gonna need a source on that boyo

thingsuthink.com/comedy/rapper-gucci-mane-says-if-it-wasnt-for-donald-trump-and-drake-he-would-still-be-in-prison/

i love scoothie
prison did him a lot of good

you think he's "based?" Does that mean you want to watch your mom suck his stinky BBC?

That's it, I am a #TrumpMissile now

>Gucci Mane's most famous tattoo — an ice cream cone in the face
>Based

BURRRRR

Based Gucci

that's a joke site

>you can't approve of any black person unless you want them to cuck you

He has more saying and validity than Kek himself.

>man tried to steal his chain
>shot him
>released because self defense
>redpilled as fuck
>did like 3 years in prison for punching a bitch
>releases like 40 songs a month
>one time dropped 3 albums in one night
>walks around with $800 thousand dollars on his neck and million dollar watches
>rich before rap because drugs

>not based

Fucking swede cuck

lets not go too far

LINK?

Love Gucci mane

youtu.be/g0-F88c6Hrk

your words, not mine

>dat fucking bracelet

Bro I could wear that as a fucking sleeve lol

youtube.com/watch?v=g0-F88c6Hrk
I miss the old Gucci.

rad post dude

Is that all you can think about? Some of you fags really internalized the cuck meme. Pretty pathetic niggers make you this insecure

Post your favorite Gucci song

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_lvriLg9LH4

that's simply the reality. that's what's going to happen because women are primitive brutish dumb animals. If inhuman niggers arent exterminated, they will be allowed to niggerize and animalize the entire population, faggot.

>Trap god

Back to

No, it's not me who's contemptible. It's you that is contemptible as you value inhuman niggers, loser.

>Selling drugs
>Going to jail
>Chain
>Rap

Kek, you're obviously a whigger.

God I hate when S. Americans comment on US politics, like fuck of paco.
>inb4 "Paco is Mexican, not Brazilian! Hurr durr American """education""" durrr!
Its all the same to me, Paco. Nothing but shit south of the US border.

"Based" does not include non-degeneracy as a criteria. The word is of nigger origins. More accurately their god, based god. Spoken by the prophet Lil B.

Don't ask me more, it's stupid, and easily available knowledge on jewgle. But as I understand it, "based" is still that which is based and therfore good.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ycXuQjwag4

Careful now

Bitch I might be

youtube.com/watch?v=0saKBS2WDx4

Gucci Mane is a G now with his R&B singer looks not that fat fuck nigger of the past.

It's you that is contemptible, you disingenuous fuck. you are the cuck. you were just projecting things about yourself. you're the cuck nigger. you are insecure, inferior, contemptible, beta, etc., and I hate contemptible males, and I will severely punish you in real life.

I think Trump is based. That means I want to watch my mom suck his BWC?
Um no you retard.... How does a human mind even operate in such a bizarre fashion? Its like your mind is always thinking about cuckoldry. Just why though?

he's a degenerate nigger scumbag that promotes cancerous nigger culture. whether he supports trump or not is irrelevant

>trap

Thank you for clearing this up, thought based was ment to be something positive..
Not smacking "bitchyz up" and selling crack in the projects. I mean, isn't Lil B a pretty mellow and nice guy?

>tfw in the kitchen cookin chickens tryin to pay my rent

>implying all humans don't enjoy drugs (which they rightfully should, they're a shitton of fun if you aren't a junkie degenerate scum)
>implying going to jail for shooting a (presumably) nig thief isn't based
>implying going to jail for smacking a cunt right in the tit isn't based
>implying you shouldn't flaunt your wealth
>implying... well I agree with you there rap is absolute shit

There is beauty and value in all, even if the nigger as a species scarcely achieves.

Let us rejoice, with KEK! Gucci Mane lives!

>getting so triggered you make 2 seperate comments

Aww is da baby gon cry

"23 minutes ago"

No, you are insecure and you're always thinking about cuckoldry. and you're fags.

So good. Guarantee you Jeezy's bitch ass is voting for Hillary.

Wtf? Youre the one that started talking about BBC fuck off retard.

you are the contemptible nigger cuck male that deserves to be bashed and killed.

>source

i cry everyday. still im not contemptible. you are contemptible. you are a beta cuck male or a nigger or whatever you are that worships niggers.

Just ignore the poor nigger coon boy. His parents most likely neglect him so hes desperate for attention, hence all the incomprehensible comments and false accusations.

Flaunting wealth and being a materialistic fucktard is pathetic. Also, I do enjoy drugs but selling heroin and crack is immoral imo.

He did not go to jail for shooting anybody, although he beat a murder case a couple of years ago.

Smacking that bitch in the tit is a funny story I have to admit tho, too bad he got raped in prison.

Please get this nigger sht out of here.

I've seen enough of these monkeys for today I'm just about done with going outside....

>Kills a man in self defense in a home invasion
>Advocate for stand your ground laws
>Could have gotten a full ride to college for poetry, knew that shit was lame and makes no money, gets rich instead
>Politically incorrect as fuck
>Helps old ladies carry their groceries
>Invests in helping the lives of neighbourhood kids in his old hood
>Speaks at schools about the dangers of gang/street life while teaching kids the importance of hard work
>Cleans himself up and gets off drugs after an embarrassing mental breakdown that led to jail
>Relentless worker and businessman pumping out Atlanta's biggest acts of the past decade on his label, constantly releasing his own music
>Now advocating making America great again on the Trump Train

G U W O P Y E S
U
W
O
P
Y
E
S

I started talking about it because that's what you value, and, I'm presuming that you're a pussy ass white boy, that's what your women folk value. Somebody can't choose to be insecure. People are insecure inherently when niggers are imposed on them because, as a different primitive species, niggers are a physical threat to people, and the women fuck them because they are a physical threat to people, as women are dumb, primitive, brutish animals.

goddamnit you fucking degenerate serb, go choke on a fucking fat cock you worthless piss drinking, motherless cock-monger, I see you in every thread about donald trump posting a bunch of fake polls and statistics and shit. don't even try to deny it fucker, go die in the snow.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6-_21bdxqs

BASED GUCCI!!

youtu.be/EIFeDOSPFbI

>This is Gucci.

Wayyyy better in my opinion.

It wasn't home invasion it was in the screets.

>young jeez says he'll give anyone who steals guccis chain and brings it to him 10k(even though it's worth way more and he has like 30)
>some idiot runs up on Gucci
>gets blasted

Deservedit.jpg

I'm still laughing at the clone conspiracy.

>get locked up
>can't drink lean anymore which is probably the main cause of his fatness (I got fat when I started sipping codeine too and lost it all when I stopped)
>work out everyday get buff as fuck and fit

It's hilarious people think he's a clone. Like nah bro he was locked up 24/7 and a recovering addict he had to do something with his time.

Thats a shoop. No way bailey is that hot.
When he finally got his fake tites, he had some decent chub on him.
Also, theres 0 dick.
And hes in too good of shape, and looks like an actual woman.

>tfw you listened to every gucci song

>hillary actually does all these things and there is proof
>t-trump obviously b-b-bribes people, right? Right?!

No, he also blasted one of his former associates when they kicked in his door with a couple guys with him. Gucci jumped behind the couch and blasted him with a shotgun he had under the couch.

Wow, what sexy powerful mandingo black bulls. I for one welcome violent rule by the most dangerous black bulls

Does this mean wacka endorses hillary?

youtube.com/watch?v=ulS55N8utsE

The nigger worship is surreal

Daily reminder, that Cred Forums is not a place where you worship niggers

All the chimpout threads and the blackedposting that the mods don't clean up while they prune kek threads could have fooled me. Thanks for CorrectingTheRecord.

I was just thinking about that. i was banned recently for starting a thread about which country has the best posters. could ya believe it

so, what's the conclusion? are the admins pro-cuckoldry jewish supremacists?

Yeah, and they've been going through Cred Forumsharbor type motions as of late, while simultaneously trying to avoid the mass exodus and breaking of the containment it would cause, and failing at that by the looks of it.

Some people just never learn.

>Cred Forumsharbor type motions as of late
Tell me what this means exactly.

Jesus Christ you sound autistic

>Tell me what this means exactly.
IT'S HAPPENING

what i said is the truth. you're just trying to stigmatize me and what i said because you dont want others to know the truth. im definitely not autistic, but you sound like a nigger or a cuckold. Don't try to insult me. you are a dumb bitch.

underrated

>1 hour 57 minutes ago
>1 post by this ID

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Fuck autist

Yes he does.

Respected that post before
>rich before rap because drugs