What is Cred Forumss general consensus on Lebanon?

What is Cred Forumss general consensus on Lebanon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLg8jvnlCPs
youtube.com/watch?v=qvjjvhGu6dM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good country, I like it.

It's alright...

Christian Lebanese are based and nice people.

Shithole

The French should take it back. I say this as a Lebanese christian.

taqiyya

Glass the cunts

Fucking
R A R E
A
R
E

Our president's parents came from Lebanon.

Muslims fucked it all up beyond repair, but Hezbollah rustling Israel's jimmies so bad is pretty funny.

I'm on my phone, wtf is this flag?

Thanks for the flag, flaggot.

>Israel fucked it up beyond repair
Fixed

I like Lebanon.

It's the Niue island flag

All filthy leb cunts shpuld fuck right back off to it

By driving muslims there, yeah.

Fucking strange and forgettable people, wanna be Italians.

The women are gorgeous but really materialistic and have retarded standards.

I have yet to meet a leb guy that isn't a fucking tool or douchebag that flaunts money, even if it's not their own.
They are obsessed with chasing pussy even like its the only thing to live for.

In Montreal, I met many (Christian) Lebanese. Usually very nice people. Girls were very hot and quite friendly and were dtf.

Thanks friend

A shithole thanks to Islam, and made even worse thanks to Hezbollah.

> B-b-but Jews

Go fuck yourself sand nigger.

I like it

I know a total of one person from Lebanon and she's kinda ugly but has huge tits I want to play with

>A FUCKING TREE

b-but aren't they based because there's like christians there and things?

They're flooded with syrians now, so it's pretty bad.

Sounds like Turkey.

R A R E
A
R
E

Africa has lots of Christians too. But they are niggers.

Lebanese-Druze here, just like everything on Planet Earth, great until the Muslims showed up.

niuefag

nah there's one cunt from Niue that posts here all the time.
Get Martinique or Isle of Man and then you can say you got a rare one

A white oasis in a desert of niggers

Israel's bottom bitch. Palestine will be top bitch for a while longer.

Ding ding ding...we have a winner

>A fucking tree

Bring back the christians you muslim fucks

A FUCKING PINE

How could you fuck it up so badly?

Christian Lebanon was a great concept. But the country has been destroyed by muzzies. Iran and Saudi are further destabilizing the country for their own means.

Most every Christian Leb I've met has been fairly decent, I can't say the same for the rest of the country

i will be going here to slay some arab pussy

A

w-what happened to the christians greatest ally??

>isn't a fucking tool or douchebag that flaunts money, even if it's not their own

this is 100% true.

Leb Christian here.

The kikes fucked us and the Christian leaders backstabbed each other . We were 80% Christian country at the time of Israel's creation ( was called the Paris of the Middle East).

Palis got displaced by the kikes and the Muslim countries bullied the one Christian country to take all of them in. Created and escalating bad situation until civil war broke out.

Christian warlords and militias rose up to defend Christian cities as the army was secular and wouldn't rise up against the Muslim agitators. Mujahideen (Jihadis) from the far and wide Muslim world (many coming in from Somalia) were smuggled in and shit escalated.

Lawlessness became rampant. Warlords partook in narco-capitalism and fought for control of territory and ports. Christian warlords were Balkanized and many Christians ended up warring with other Christians in service of their leaders... most of whom after the war were left wounded and with no compensation (in one case, I know of one brother who was fighting in the Lebanese Army and another in the Lebanese forces Militia and they met on the battle field with one killing the other in battle).

Bachir Gemayel of the Christian Phalange was elected president in 1982 to unify the Christians and then assassinated two months later when his office was blown up by TNT. (SSNP was blamed but Israel probably colluded in this as Bachir was their choice and he betrayed their orders).

The country has been rebuilt since the end of the civil war. The President must be Christian based on the constitution, but the Taef Accord signed in the 1990s stripped the executive branch of most of its power. Prime Minister and Parlament Leader now have the most power (Sunni and Shiite held positions respectively).

Many of the surviving warlords still hold their power and reap most of the government revenues be they from taxes or resources. Realestate has been sold to foreign elites (mostly Gulf state royals of Saudi Qatari )

What sort of Aryan heavenly utopia is that flag from, my peepee is 2hard.

posting in rare thread

>it's da joos
Fuck off.

You have to go back.

i thought most of you kikes readily admit that your government is corrupt

Go suck a cock in Tel Aviv you dirty Skype.

Judging from your sandnigger-tier butthurt, sure looks like the goats are fucking YOU.

We do. How the fuck is that related to pine asspain though?

Arabs blaming Israel for their problems is no different than niggers blaming whitey.

You fuckers back-stabbed us Christians. We fucked up too but you really couldn't have a powerful secular westernized country taking the spotlight away from you, ... so you SKYPED the goyim ... and now Hezbollah is a problem for you. That's what you get for hating Christians (it's in your fucking religion to kill us so whatever).

Anyway... enjoy the constant threat of Katyushas flying over your head.

Very corrupt.

Nasrallah has been hiding in his bunker for 10 years. We're a bigger problem for him.

If you add "niggers have had 6 million opportunities to make peace and coexist, yet denied or fucked up all of them", the analogy would be 200% accurate.

Shut the fuck up, kikes.

Bibi is the only person in your country that matters.

Bibi is not going to survive the next election.

The few Leb missus I've seen were pretty noice

>t. Buzhi

>The known world wide leader of your incredibly small country is the only person that matters in your country

Is this suppose to be an insult? I know the people who took the Jew memes seriously are fucking retards, but this retarded?

>6 million opportunities

who's your shekels on, shlomo?

It'll either be Yaair Lapid or Moshe Yaalon (if he manages to win party leadership, or if he founds his own party.)

>Lapid
SECONDLY CIRCUMSIZED

>bugi
Ha ha ha, is this kike serious?!

that sucks. when are the next elections and is that naftali bennet guy running? also, is bibi allowed to run again?

I've actually met Bugi, he is very talented. Too humble, not "loud" enough for Israeli politics, but I believe he has the necessary skills for PM. And I believe he can be very convincing.

And Lapid? He's honestly the last sane (by sane I mean secular) candidate left. The rest are shitty religious nutjobs or parties that bend the knee to shitty religious parties. People will realize this eventually.

>is bibi allowed to run again
To the best of my knowledge there isn't a law limiting the number of terms as PM.

>bennet
Fuck that nigger, he LITERALLY said recently that biblethumping is more important than learning actually useful shit like math.

Lebs are bros

Chamoun was based. RIP.

>Niue (/ˈnjuːeJ/ new-ay; Niuean: Niuē) is an island country in the South Pacific Ocean, 2,400 kilometres (1,500 mi) northeast of New Zealand, and east of Tonga, south of Samoa and west of the Cook Islands. Its land area is 260 square kilometres (100 sq mi) and its population, predominantly Polynesian, is around 1,190

neat

He'll obviously run again. And of course Bibi can run again. There are no laws restricting the amount of tenures you can hold in Israel. Some Knesset members have wanted to add this legislature for a while, but they're scared shitless of Bibi. It's closer to a dictatorship than democracy. The only democratic hope we have left is in the Supreme Court.

>sane I mean secular
After his dad fucked everything up, I'm never trusting another faggot of that family again.

>believe he has the necessary skills for PM
Do you think for one nanosecond he has the requisite skills to form a coalition?

Syrian here, just want you to know that a lot of us have Jewish relatives and we harbor no hatred towards you at all.

Can you tell your PM to stop arming terrorists so we don't have to wipe each other out in a ebin battel

Cheers m8s

I wanna fuck Lebanese hotties

and I think Hiba El Qawas is from there

>Syrian here
You have to go back, straya has nothing for you.

>so we don't have to wipe each other out in a ebin battel
Sandnigs killing sandnigs, Jews win.

Have you tried not killing each other and acknowledging that we own Judea, Samaria and the Golan heights?

I do.
The Israeli PM doesn't listen to his own citizens. I wish it were that simple.

May Based Dany Chamoun rest in peace.

so who the fuck is there, or at least one that will make you happy?
your candidates of choice sound dodgy, i'm not israeli so i'm in no legitimate position to comment though, they sound a bit too weak and willing to bend over to the palestinians.

Who do you think Bugi will form a coalition with besides the kikes?

>You have to go back
Been here all my life cunt

>Sandnigs killing sandnigs, Jews win.
Nah, you'll see what happens at the end :^) Gas mask won't save you.

Syrians are shrewd, you see, you should check your real history. Hebrews were only one of our tribes. The amorites another, but the Syrian root goes back a long time and we have managed to blackmail Russia to protect us.

The problem is, I don't want that to happen. I have too much family in Israel and I'd prefer for the war to be skipped you see.

So how about it? Stop being kikes for fucks sake before you destroy the entire planet.

That's reasonable. I can take the criticism.
Indeed, one of the many criterias for choosing a candidate is how tough he will be with the Palestinians. And you are correct regarding the candidates I listed.

(And before you assume, yeah my family in israel are kikes and not fucking dirty palos)

>at least one that will make you happy?
Personally I want Lieberman to win. I vote against the three groups I can't stand - leftists, sandniggers and kikes, so I literally have one choice :^)

>a bit too weak and willing to bend over to the palestinians.
I'd LIKE to think it's because of the immense atomic pressure put on us by King Nigger and the Eurocuck squad. If it were up to me, there'd be no Gaza Sector after the first missile launch.

Delicious women

Dark hair, light skinned, blue eyed, and syriac catholic. What else could you want? My lady is in law school right now and I get all the sex and sfeehas I can handle.

Hundreds of Israel threads and Jew threads... and when a lowly Lebanon thread is posted, the kikes enter in numbers... meddling in everything.

we are good op come back shte2nalak

Well, no one. He will never form a coalition with the Arab List. And he will not (hopefully, if he's not as weak as Bibi) form one with the orthodox. I guess he'll just have to form one with the rest of the Secular-Semi-religious parties.

GDP?

I blame S. Africa for asking questions.

>Wasta
LMAO

>my family in israel are kikes
Paying the entry fee does not kike make, Ahmed, you should know better.

Gorgeous women

they hate us becouse they ain't us

They didn't flee Aleppo with a tonne of gold for nothing shlomo

A fucking tree

are you guys the one with free countrywide wifi

Out of curiosity, please explain how you are a Syrian Muslim in Australia with kike Israeli relatives.

Your Pm isn't arming terrorist to fight against syrian but to don't fight against you i mean when they're in syria they'arent eploding themselves elsewhere
Before we fucked up in syria it was kinda great with something like non aggression pact with israel

Umm... what?

kek at wasta

Again Ahmed, figuratively kiking your way into Israel does not kike make. Have you learned nothing from the multiple Aliyah waves?

Which leaves us with Bugi-Livni-Lapid-Bennet-Lieberman(?), that's not a very stable coalition.

Please, pine, you fucked over EVERYTHING to the point we had to get in and sort YOUR shit out.

>Isle of Man
>rare

Seen it tons of times, but I had never seen Niue before.

why has this country not been nuked yet?

They don't have retarded standards, they just like Lebanese guys. Which doesn't make any sense to me personally because Lebanese guys look like short, hairy trolls.

>Muslim
Cryptokike living in a Jewish suburb.

Half of kike root of family fled Aleppo around the time of Nasser, where the faggot was going to nationalise all the industry in the "Arab Union". Took all their money with them, some went to the US, others went to Israel via Turkey. It wasn't easy back then, as Syria was trying to keep all the Jews in Syria to maintain its ethnic mosaic.

Mine stayed, married into Damascus family. Soviet union collapsed, they migrated to Australia thanks to their skills (Engineer, Accountant). Had me. One of the parents scolded me and told me secret kike history when I said hitler dindu nuffin.

Because the jews can't beat them and aren't stupid enough to nuke their upwind neighbour.

>mfw all the rich and educated lebanese went to France and all the retarded ones went to Australia

Ironic isn't it.

Too bad you're stuck with Algerian mongs, you're so fucked m8

This. Lebanese and Palestinian girls are the most stuck up, materialistic people in the world. I say this as a Shi'a Muslim. Hezzies are okay I suppose, though.

Why have just a leaf when you can have the whole tree? Lebanon > Canada.

>can't
This fucking potato retard CAN'T even think straight. We can defeat Lebanon in a month but for what fucking PURPOSE would we want to do that, considering all the millions of sandnigger actual refugees and expenses and shit?

>Cryptokike
Well fuck me, Law of Return applies to you faggot. You have to come back.

Lebanese girls more so than Palis.

>A
>FUCKING
>TREE

Must have been quite a shock, huh?

kek you are so welcome

>faggot hasn't come out of his bunker in 10 years
Dogs that bark don't bite, son. If you weren't scared shitless of them you'd know.

Have only met 4 different families from Lebanon all of which were hard working and genuinely nice people. Too small of a number to make an accurate judgement though but I knew them well enough to know it wasn't being faked.

>We can defeat Lebanon in a month

Gorgeous but stuck-up and materialistic. Out of interest, why has @RanaHarbi (the girl in the pic) deleted her Twitter? She was one of the most redpilled commentators on the Syria war.

> Implying niggers haven't had any opportunities to get their shit together, which is usually followed by calls of "institutional raycism!"
> Implying the Jews aren't the ones race-baiting in America these days.

>Must have been quite a shock, huh?
I couldn't sleep that night, checked my nose and it looked fine. Though I should have known from the hair

All that colonialism eventually blew up in our face...literally

such is life in the great caliphate of France

defeat what faggot ? you start the war in 2006 to bring back your kidnapped soldiers but you get nothing then we exchange there (bodies) with out captives years later remember ??

u lil fuck wit colonialism was good, thats what they needed. they needed to take a white dick for once. this is the truth.

BASED

> implying your military isn't only as strong as the United States funding you receive.

>literally break borders
>hijack a tank
>kill soldiers, snatch bodies to Lebanon
>you start the war
Sandnigger logic, guyse.

Yeah we released Kuntar as part of that deal. Where he is now? Nuked by a missile.

No way, I thought I'm the only Druze who has ever browsed Cred Forums. Montreal?

Sometimes I take a good long look at my nose, it makes me sad.

At least like the other kike said, you have law of return on your side. Come visit your (((true heritage))), mate.

You martsharters GREATLY exaggerate the amount of dosh we get.

Literally 3% GDP.

he go everywhere everyday without anybody noticed you just dont know nothing about this guy and you fear him just like your grandfather fear hitler

Mia Khalifa was the best goddamned thing to come out of that country.

>Druze
Fuck me you guys are cool

>you fear him
I've not enough laugh reaction images to describe how ridiculously RETARDED your statement is.

don't forget the widespread ptsd inflicted on the kikes and them literally pissing themselves at the thought of an actual fight

like this one ?

it's even less but its still too mucg

Thank you mate, I appreciate it.

>Mia Khalifa

The Lebanese hate each other even more than the Syrians

I think she deleted her instagram as well.

Probably got red pilled about the fact that people only followed her because she was hot as fuck and not because of whatever she had to say.

>secret kike history
>Must have been quite a shock, huh?
>checked my nose and it looked fine
>Sometimes I take a good long look at my nose
W-wh-what?

>let's cherrypick a comfortably taken picture

Spoiler: We don't need shartmart dosh. What we need is their unyielding support in cockamamie places like the UN and a few aircraft carriers.

When are you going to overthrow Khomeini and rejoin the civilized world m8?

based fighters of the zionist jew globalist thieving kikes

lots of REEEEEEing skypes in here.

>even bullshitstinians list Israel as a whole

JustKikeThings

a tip top example of what happens when muslim refugees flood into a country

>overthrow Khomeini

LOOOOOOL nobody can do that. He's been dead for over twenty years, dickhead. B T W, Iran is already civilised. They're firing rockets into space, whilst the Arabs are stuck firing rockets at each other. Oh, and pic related.

you have to go back

Fucking hell I love that song. Madad, madad! Thanks for reminding me bro.

they're better than israelis.

GAS THE YIDS!!!

A FUCKING TREE

Just as bad as Turks if not worse. Only decent ones I've met were Christian. Like to walk around in big groups intimidating school children, luckily you can usually smell them at least 50m away from the deadly combo of garlic and cheap cologne.

Missionaries can only fix so much.

>tfw I fell in love with all the lebanese girls I met in my life but none of them loved me back

How do they into internets?

I feel for you, bro. Plenty of them in London... If I go shopping on the Edgware Road*, I'm bound to find a few sales assistants I'd ask out in a heartbeat... Except they'd never say yes, unless I were to go in there waving around a wad of fifty pound notes like Loadsamoney**.

*Centre of London's Arab community.

**Character from a British TV show. You can guess what he's like from the name.

I live in Atlantic Canada and the Lebanese people here are great.
I mean a lot of them just run pawn shops and corner stores here, but because of it, everyone in our community knows them.
They are extremely nice and laid back, just like everyone else here. Pretty much anyone from any race around here are all laid back like everyone else.
Recently a corner store opened up close to my house. It was run by a new to a newly immigrated Indian family I think. The wife was really closed off and the husband was really fucked. Fast forward a year later and the wife opened up to everyone and is cheerful, while the guy is a lot more laid back now.
Heck, I had an american woman move down to us, new neighbor, and she said everyone is so laid back and nice around here, she feels like she should be checking people for a pulse.

Extremely accurate.

What was the bigger defeat for you? Vietnam or the Algiers?

we share the pain

Sounds good. From what I've seen, Canadian Arabs and Muslims are a lot better integrated than Arabs and Muslins in most other western countries. But then again, I only know one such individual (A Yemeni-Canadian woman), so maybe I'm over generalising. But it sounds like what you're saying matches up with what I've heard.

Iam Christian Lebanese. We are based af and successful anywhere we go.

Thanks for that

How are muslim women in London ? Are they religious or they don't give a fuck ?

Not very religious muslim women are my fetish desu senpai.

THE POWER WON'T STOP GOING OUT
SOMEONE LEFT THEIR FUCKING BABY AT THE POWER COMPANY AND HE'S JUST PULLING THE LEVER OVER AND OVER

>Please, pine, you fucked over EVERYTHING to the point we had to get in and sort YOUR shit out.

If I remember correctly, we are the ones that took most of your Pali trash and put them into radioactive containment areas on our land. ... and in the end, fucking pulled support out from under us like the shiesty kikes that you are...

and even went as far as cointelpro-ing any possible Christian recovery: you (Mossad) should have killed Geagea but instead killed Hobeika who would have been the better leader...

What ever... not that mad because you are doing what your people were destined to do... scorched earth. Our people fucked up more than anything by trusting foreign interest and canabalizing each other.

Very varied. They go from ultra-liberal to ultra-conservative. I know girls who wear the hijab but are still really flirtatious. It's down to the individual, but thankfully, you can usually figure out what she's like in five minutes.

I know the more central and west you go in Canada the people and opinions change, but in Atlantic Canada, I can really say people assimilate well here.

and why the fuck do they keep a proxy there.

Fucking trash people in my experience.
I know one. Always bitching about how shitty his country is like he expects everything should be handed to him. No sense of humor whatsoever and shit tastes. I don't even know why I keep him around

Makes sense. The girl I was talking about grew up in London (The one in Canada, not the one in England).

paris of the middle east. Beautiful women, very modern. What's to not like. They hate jews more than any of you faggots ever could.

Kek which part of Lebanon do you live in? The Jnoub?

The only lebanese girl I knew was alright not good not bad just exotic, she ended up becoming a massive cokehead though. The only Assyrian girl I knew was a fatass sjw who threw a fit when she saw me modding in between classes and asked what the game was about (Victoria 2).

OMG OMG I MET ANOTHER DRUZE ONLINE WHAT THE FUCK. I THOUGHT I EXISTED ALONE.

Ahlan 7abibi
I live up in the north, near Tripoli, where were you living?

Is there literally 1 wifi router there that the whole population on that island can connect to?

9attal

I used to live back in the South, a town called 3an2oun.
Also I never knew any Lebanese person who watches anime, fi shi 7ada byestilmak min waraha?

The realest rare is that one user from St. Pierre and Miquelon.

It took five fucking years for this post to arrive to Cred Forums servers.

la2 man they usually don't give a shit unless I weeb out, which I don't do. If someone asks I just call them cartoons.
3ady, some watch the edgy stuff like death note or attack on titan.
When'd you move to canada? Do you go back to Lebanon sometimes?

kl as7abi bye7daro anime. louat bas.
hala bro, ana 3ayesh bl jbaal. dirzee

Never even heard of you

Ahlan man, shoo 3am te3mel bi america?
Ana 3ayesh be day3et Fee3, binzel 3a trablos kil shway.

Its on a list for regime change

Regime change wouldn't work in Lebanon because there's no regime to change. Real power is in the hands of monied and/or well-armed factions, the most famous of those being Hezbollah.

I moved here two years ago for education, 2fish masare lel university b lebanon ya zalame.
I wanna back next year but I'm not sure if I have to take some courses in the summer, ya3ne 7asab eza nba3asit b shi medde 2w la2.

Ayy, I like druze people, bes jumblat mish 3erif wen allah 7atto ya 5ayye.

ah 7elou 7elou, you like it there so far? Keef el tuition? Arkhas min lebnan?
Ana 3am bedros bil balamand
shoo 3am tedros?
wenshallah ma btnb3es bi shi.

حبيبي

Are they still christian?

If not, glass em

So you are going to invade this thread just like you did little Lebanon? What gives kike? Why can't you just stop causing problems for the goys? We gave you fucks your own country...

I prefer Lebanon man, people here are garbage, half of them are rude chinks and the other half are smelly indians w el ta2is bedallo 5ara.
2na ma3e el jenseyye 3ashen 5le2it hon, so el tuition ar5as kawne """"Canadian"""" citizen. And I'm studying Biology and trying to get to Med school ma3 enno mit2ekkid enno le7 2onbo3is. Shu 3am tedros enta?

wallha mafi 3alam metel el lebnaniyeen.
driver taba3 taxi b7adesak la tlat se3at, ma btle2i hek ishya be ma7al teni
allah yse3dak bel med 7abibi, ana ma 2eli 2alb 3a hek shi.
3am bedros economics, bye3tooni 70% scholarship 3aleya

So, like here in Egypt.

sorry about that, bro
how often does it go out?

why do Lebs type so many words with numbers?

Cause there are sounds in arabic that can't be made in english, so the numbers are an equivalent to an arabic letter

Zahle here..

Kif l wada3, shabeb?

A lotta loyalty for a syrup nigger.

ahla bzahleh, bel jabal, bel jnoub w beh trablis. Ta7iete men tarik el jdideh, koss okhto la saa3ed btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLg8jvnlCPs

The number 3 looks like the arabic letter ع
The number 2 looks like a ء
and the 7 looks like the middle letter in the word جحا

Lebanon sounds like one of the few places in the Middle East that I'd actually move to.

Still, I'm torn between learning Arabic and Russian. Spanish a shit and English (my first) is bastardized beyond belief.

JIDF get the fuck out of here. It's not a shithole, you're only projecting.
Christianity would've only made it more cuck and retarded. Whatever faults there are the faults of Israel and their minions.
Much better than only a leaf.
(((Druze)))
kys, that's your fault

>leaving America
>by choice
TOP KEK m8
thanks for the info, its a unique and interesting practice

How can I learn Lebanese arabic senpai?

I hate Wisconsin and I don't really want to move to anywhere else in this country.

nos lebnen 3akareat, bes 3akareat mahdoumin.
Howwe 2na 2slan I just wanted to join the military bes 2hle ba3asoune bel biology ya zalame.

That's a big claim.

Yeah, is right. FYI...

2 is like a k, but made in the throat.

3 is the famous "strangled" sound, made in the stomach.

5 is a bit like the "ch" in loch, but harsher.

6 is a heavy t.

7 is a raspy h, but not as harsh as 5.

9 is a heavy d.

Note that not all of these are necessarily found in all dialects of Arabic, and that some of them can be romanised as letters (for instance, you'll often see 2 written as q).

I thank god every day for being born in the greatest state of the union

It's exactly the same as every other arabic.

Also by the way when I last visited leb I got called deaf because I didn't understand like 10% of the words.

Do you know any good sources to learn?

Salma Hayek and Shakira are probably the 2 sexiest women on the planet and when I found out it was because they're Lebanese and not Hispanic, it blew my mind.

>Puerto Rican detected

I was raised just west of the DC metro area for my first 7 years (born in Milwaukee though). The Appalachians are the closest thing I could ever call home.

7amdellah 7abibi, trablis hon.
Keefak hal layle?

ahlan feek
ignore the video, listen to the song
youtube.com/watch?v=qvjjvhGu6dM

I'd say don't try to learn arabic, stupidly hard language to write properly, easier to speak.

wallah fhmen 3alek bro, inta mitli, bas bedak t3ish 7ayet 3adi bedoun ma te3mel meshkleh la ahlak.
3ady, khalik awwi, btenja7

Serj Tankian, Keanu Reeves

Don't know much about the surrounding area, but DC was one of the worst cities I've ever been to

If you really want to opt out of America, I'd recommend a country where they don't hate Americans. You don't want to get killed for being from a country you don't like

armenian and 1/4 christian lebanese
the 40% civilized christian people in the country are good
the other half needs to be exterminated

I need those dank visuals though. I can't go and learn to speak it and see only the romanized version.

I mean, I could always move to a US territory and live tax free. But I'd be living like the Niue poster and get a d/l speed of 200 kilobytes per sec as opposed to my current 2 megabytes per sec.

I'd like to learn though, know any good sources?

I'm advising you against learning it, kek.
Arabic is written the same in all countries, Egypt, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, etc.
It's spoken in slightly different ways in different countries though, and in Lebanon we mix french with it. Think of the different ways people speak English in Ireland, Scotland, America and Britain.
The written form is always the same though, four accents to be placed on any letter, and letters that change depending on where they're placed in the word. Some people draw paintings using arabic letters.
I don't know where you could learn, I suggest you mentally prepare yourself when you do, though.

>unique and interesting practice
>never heard of L3375P34K

Salaam,

Ahle lubnani, w ana biefham 3arabi, bas afyesh ti7ki.

Fucking hard language, was able to learn english by myself but couldn't learn arabic, even with my parents talking to me in arabic all the time.

Family's from Beqaa btw.

I always play as 1337 Krew in cs 6.1, if that counts for anything

That would make you an Arab. Inshallah my brother

Ahlan feek, shoo 3am te3mel bi brazil?
And yeah, you can type romanized arabic and speak it, bas writing it is so fucking hard
Happiest year of my life was grade 10, since we finally stopped taking arabic as a lesson.

great political parties

Born and raised in Brazil, I have no fucking clue why the Lebanese enjoyed South America so much.
Would change São Paulo for Beirut in a heartbeat, although I really really really really dislike the arabic culture (fuck me, right?). Maybe I hate it because my family is sunni and everyone here in the leb community acts like troglodytes obsessed with being alfa and having a shitton of money.

Maybe things are different in the arab-christian culture.

Beirut is pretty nice, although I prefer Tripoli.
The trogs are the same here too, bro. Alpha's that chase women and money nonstop. I live in a HEAVILY christian area and there's almost no difference between here and the muslim places.
It's 3:30 AM, good night.

That's interesting, in the end, arabs are arabs I guess.

Have a good night :3.

My family Christian Lebanese they are obsessed with money and act alpha af. Its a Lebanese thing not a religion thing.

It's the closest thing to a crusader state that's left

For almost 3000 years they get out of Town as fast as they can and see the world. The Phonecians have an adventurous spirit overall it they can't live together quite well.

They're not Arabs. Most of the Levant still goes back to their tribes of origin. The Arabs are the Hillbillies of the ME.

beautiful women

More Lebanese memes please

t. لبناني

Question for all my fellow Lebs:

Why do our moms call us "mom"?

They sound like Christian Iranians

I already have martinique. Never seen Niue

Their flag looks like a really good album cover elongated for no reason.

rate my lebanese christian side of the family

>Why do our moms call us "mom"?
I wish, mine calls me "ja7ish" or simply "wla".

This literally looks just like my Leb friend, lmao.

He's kind of a douchebag and sleeps around.

"Literally who?" the country.

I know a friend who calls his mom by her name, and vice versa. Always creeped the fuck out of me...

they were almost based as fuck

too bad this nigga died

Is Niue even white?

Only Lebanese I knew were this one family that went to my church.
They looked extremely Jewish, huge hook noses, droopy eyes and they were very standoffish.

Westernized/10