Charlotte riots Day 3 - Thread 1 - the pre-Googling (the yahooing?)

No Thiefs
youtube.com/watch?v=MKjSzH455Ho

youtube.com/watch?v=WFvhipw3hIw
Covered riots last night

Charlotte NC Police scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702

wsoctv.com/news/local/official-1-taken-to-hospital-after-shooting-in-university-city/448050164

General update

Live heli cam - no commercial
wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrsMelMarie/status/778709521778683904
youtu.be/tYjig6EoCMI
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3296759/pg1
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702
youtube.com/watch?v=1zwVyicT34A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niue
archive.is/TNoUA
archive.is/ms4oS
youtube.com/watch?v=j0OlX5Eb_LM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAU-8_Avenger
mindfully.org/Nucs/2003/GAU-8-Avenger.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
liveleak.com/view?i=af3_1474528463
youtube.com/watch?v=16RCvtziXj0
reddit.com/r/googletown/
pjmedia.com/instapundit/
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/22/us/charlotte-protests/
youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM
imdb.com/title/tt1345836/locations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mmmmmmm, dead nogs

>National Guards activated

Forget it, no happening moving forward. Googles aren't that stupid.

whoa wtf happenhed

Is this nig nogging good for Trump?

IMMORTAN HOE WILL RIDE AGAIN AND RECLAIM HER PRECIOUS GIBS

black dude shot another black dude in the crowd.

Where's an AC-130 when you need one

I want to take them out COD style

I hope you're kidding me, or not actually.

Please be real kek

it was real. Happened last night. Protesters were convinced the police shot him, but every media outlet and police themselves said a citizen shot a citizen.

>Update
yep happened last night

RARE

damn white people

how do we know if they plan on protesting tonight? would they really go for a third night?

Please happen

theres a new video of it on liveleak

Stop being so Niue.

It's real. They will never be a race war because the niggers will all abort and murder each other into extinction.

DAMN, THAT SHIT SHINY AF AND BE CHROME!

None of the op links help me, what's this all about

RARE

fucking googles

this thread is extremely premature, but there may be a riot tonight.

been waiting for this bread. Did tanks show up?

lets roll

Black girl is upset that a truck drove through the protest.

twitter.com/MrsMelMarie/status/778709521778683904

hell yeah, there's shit to loot

Yes it is. Work in construction and last few days on job sites all anyone is talking about is how sick of niggers they are and how Hillary is just gonna make them worse. But I'm from Alabama.

We have at least 3-4 more hours until the happenings

Let's not create a million threads before it even starts

>have to get in close to get the story and beat the other networks
>have to avoid getting raped

Is it still happening? are they rioting still?

>Not linking

nah, the national guard is there tonight. I doubt they will riot with guns pointed at them.

they know military and white resistance will be around tonight

they cannot be dumb enough to chimpout a third time

kek

hero

kek

She's petrified, poor girl.

WOLOLO

I was actually calling her the Black Bane. But that works way better.

Let's see if this works

the race war would be beautiful

FUCK

youtu.be/tYjig6EoCMI

Let's try this again...

What time is kick off lads?

Friendly reminder the googles are being manipulated to illicit a violent reaction from whites and open carry during a "protest" is illegal in NC.

don't make your old man sick, son.

She's fine as long she stays within arms length of them.

I am thirsty as fuck and grape drink sounds really fucking good right now

Kek, niggers are pussies

But i'm still pissed they did all this fucked up shit and got away with it without consequence

It real

brought to you by DESERT DIAMOND, WEST VALLEY
>mfw dey go dair nexx

This is a shitty video but it shows how while the police cordoned off the main protest downtown, there were roving gangs and protestors all along the highways.

It was weird last night because the streams got really dull after the main protest was dispersed, but on twitter there were people saying the city looked like mad max.

link it faggot

Google chrome is a big girl.

Is real, is really funny. Can't even go to a BLM parade without nig on nog violence proving once and for all, black lives don't matter. Lot of blood around shot guy's head. Too bad Dylan Roof wasted his shot on that church. Would have been far more entertaining if he emptied a few clips into the BLM coons.

is the intention here to have more blacks killed by police?

Don't forget to protect yourselves out there!

Link to OP pic??

It was bad last night.

Actually hope they start shit today. Idiots are trying. Lot of talk they are going to lay siege to south park mall...

have these people tried graduating high school?

it would fix a lot of their problems

I should have bookmarked the video last night, but there was a dindu literally calling it a Purge night.

Can someone give me a brief summary?

what happened in Charlotte?

Anyone else feel a legitimate race war coming on? Also, now that the military and white militia will be out, the pussy rioters won't come out. All talk and no action (other than breaking shit and screaming and killing their own). This country is so divided now, lines are definitely being drawn.

I live in the suburbs across the catawba but work in charlotte. We left at 3pm despite being on the west side of charlotte which nothing out of the norm is happening. National Guard is out and driving around. Coworker went out for lunch and took pic related

WITNESSED

SHADILAY TONIGHT WE WILL SEE

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3296759/pg1

They are taking it to the suburbs

Was it good last night? Went to bed just after that young man in the shirt and tie was reporting as they made it an unlawful assembly.

They'd be met with a fusilade of 5.56 and 7.62x39. Arizona is armed to the teeth, the West Valley is full of angry whites and Mexicans waiting for the word Go.

Sometimes being white sucks... I have to work till midnight and won't be able to watch the googs gooogling out :(

I'm an idiot.

Hell, if he did that he might of been a folk hero

cop shoot and kill black guy who had a gun. blacks said he was carrying a book. chimpout

Nice trips

Googles gonna goog

Mollymeme comfy podcast standing by

I haven't been following this. Why are they rioting? What happened in Charlotte?

Cops go to serve a Warrant at an apartment. See an unrelated guy get out of his car with a gun in the parking lot. Go towards him and tell him to put the gun down. They shoot him. He dies. Black cop. Black dead guy. One of the guys kids goes on a 1 hour Facebook rant about how her unarmed daddy was murdered by the police. All cpcc and unccharlotte black students protest along with all ghetto trash. Break into stores and set fires on the interstate

Goddamn go loot a better phone. Should be able to use food stamps for that shit; worth it to save everyone's eyes from the pain

Nig couldn't follow police instructions, got smoked for reaching

Media flaming shit up

Nogs rioting

SAME OLD SHIT

RARE
A
R
E

Black cop kills a armed black man.
Daughter, who was not there, claims that he was just reading a book.
Day 1 - they blocked I-85N for a hour, looted some trucks, and caused a fire on the interstate. Also injured 16 cops.
Day 2 - Black shoots another black at the protest, which is going on downtown. Massive looting and riots. Govenor steps in, and calls in the national guard and SHP (State Highway Patrol)
Day 3 - blacks claiming that they will riot again, and threaten a major mall. National Guard units are pouring into charlotte as we speak.

>Call on scanner says protesters are armed with "Ak47s".

>broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702

What the shit, someone just said a group with handguns and ak47s is ready to protest.

>idiot
No you are not. That crowd needs a bit of Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last night was intense. I wonder if the googles will be brave enough to goggle tonight with national guard presence

....this is like 6th time this happened recently. when will they learn?

Niggers? Jews? BAD NEWS!

Honestly, the intention is no police. These people can not fathom why a black man could ever be shot by a police officer. Facts don't matter, emotions matter. This is what will start a civil war, when you have one side supporting the thugs who get shot, and another side supporting the police. These people truly believe that cops are killing innocent black men in the streets every single day, execution style. This will not end until we have an extremely violent and bloody clash, that's the sad truth. It will come to a race war thanks to the bullshit narrative that the media has been putting out for the past 3 years. Apparently killing >10 truly innocent black men a year (out of a 300 million+ population) is an epidemic worthy of a civil war. We choose to ignore 5k+ black men killing each other every year and focus on the few who die at the hands of police. We're pathetic.

Why is no real news soruce reporting on the white guy who was beaten, stripped, and dragged through a parking lot?

>and threaten a major mall

Really? hahaha
When protest is the codeword for looting.

>cop tells you to freeze
>walk around while spouting off with a gun in your hand
>get shot
seems pretty simple how to fix this situation.

It was on the front page of drudge this morning

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be an insult. Do you disagree with what I said?

Yep, they claim they will lay siege to southpark. Police are already having shops close.

I really hope they try with the SHP in place.

Oh you know...just the usual. Googles googling. Nothing to see here except googles being their google selves.

maybe we should encourage nogs to do this so they can all get shot and die

Living 15 mins away from charlotte. Having a cookout

they don't need encouragement, they do this all the time, that's what BLM is about

Pro Trump Muslim

youtube.com/watch?v=1zwVyicT34A

CNN BTFO

CNN BTFO

I hope the jews know that blacks consider them white

No man, I agree with you. This is what these pieces of subhuman trash really believe.

what the fuck is your nation

>google chrome

they don't need encouragement, that is why they are googling out right now

Shit is fucking surreal to see, I've been on ride alongs with LVMPD and the googles choose to get arrested. they have no respect for law and order, nor any idea of how to conduct oneself like a human being.

fucking googles, man

If that were an ar instead of an aks, it could be 'america: the photo'. Stay comfy user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niue

By all accounts. yes.

Is there any other reason beside looting for protesting at the mall? I mean, a reason you can go along with like... it happened there or was in any way related to the whole incident?
I just ask because it sounds so arbitrary.

My bad, I read it again. These people are insane. They really believe that cops are just killing black guys for sport because of their skin color. That's the type of paranoia that leads to violence.

you have it all wrong. the overwhelming majority of these people are just edgy anarchists who want the current system to suffer as much as possible and googles looking for a reason to be violent for a few minutes.

once these people are faced with war-like violence they will flee like the bitches they are.

Why are they calling it 'protests' on TV? Those are fucking riots. Stop trying to downplay this shit.

Nice fucking cabinets man! Also, pretty nice looking aks.

Is that the hospital from batman?

I gotta work till 9 guise but afterwards I'll go to the affected areas

Shit was nuts last night

The mall is in the "Rich side" of town.

Malls are the center of Americlap culture. It's where they can engage in their favourite pastime right after clapping - rampant consumerism.

RARE
A
R
E

Even CNN was calling it riots last night.

I think you should read these Cred Forums.

WHAT KIND OF WHITE PERSON ARE YOU?

archive.is/TNoUA

MODERATE WHITES

archive.is/ms4oS

Rumor is they might hit southpark tonight

Why didnt you livestream it for us you fucking cuck?

I am 20 minutes outside of Charlotte, but made sure my wheelguns where loaded, just in case.

The guy on the left always looks like he had to laugh at any moment, with a sprinkle of "poor girl" in his eyes.

I've always wondered, where do the spent rounds for the A-10 go? Does it have an internal compartment or do they drop them to the ground? I don't see any casings falling as it fires.

Yep... They're poking the sleeping bear.

>GET AWAY FROM MY BRUTHUH, WHITE WHALE

Gotcha

Stainless.
Nice touch.

I am at work off Freedom Drive in Charlotte, which tends to be known as the bard part of town. There is a small group of peaceful protesters outside here already.

>Googles aren't that stupid
You must live in a white liberal gated community, user.

You expect to see 5 inch cases falling in a shitty gif?

I'll LIVESTREAM it tonight you google

There gonna attack South Park tonight which is really rich and white

>People ITT worried about this being the happening

I promise you, nothing will happen.

Charlotte's best police force has already been briefed and have been preparing for this for months.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0OlX5Eb_LM

The roof is being built

RARE
ARER
RERA
ERAR

Just reading it after that post:
The GAU-8/A ammunition is linkless, reducing weight and avoiding a great deal of potential for jamming. The feed system is double-ended, allowing the spent casings to be recycled back into the ammunition drum,[14] instead of ejected from the aircraft, which would require considerable force to eliminate potential airframe damage.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAU-8_Avenger

Well with that kind of fire rate I'd at least expect to see some sort of mass of brass.

They are going to have a hell of a time trying to find the person who shot this guy. The rioters will try to blame the cops, then when it becomes clear it was one of theor own they will close ranks, and say they dont talk to cops.

This is true. And niggers who have a free pass to steal shit

Internal compartment.

mindfully.org/Nucs/2003/GAU-8-Avenger.htm

They where worried about the spent shells damaging things.

Ah okay. Thanks for answering. So there is no other reason than getting some high-quality stuff and terrorizing the neighbourhood they will never live in.

they are not ejected.

BTW, scanner is very busy already.

I'll go eat some crow now.

Thanks for correcting the record!

>The GAU-8/A ammunition is linkless, reducing weight and avoiding a great deal of potential for jamming. The feed system is double-ended, allowing the spent casings to be recycled back into the ammunition drum,[14] instead of ejected from the aircraft, which would require considerable force to eliminate potential airframe damage. The feed system is based on that developed for later M61 installations, but uses more advanced design techniques and materials throughout, to save weight.[5]

cool af

Apparently, they don't get ejected and return to the drum

That's pretty awesome, thanks.

Don't go to the cookout. My bank flagged it as a place that skims cards

Yep, I really hope they try to do something stupid, it would be glorious to watch.

>"America: the photo"
>Contains vegetables
???

No but seriously stay safe ameribros. It is crazy how your media crafts these stories to rile people up like this.

Man, living on that sweet island must be nice.

That's molymoon now

They can only push so far before something snaps.

That cookout sucks ass. They never got my order right and overcharged my girlfriend twice

We are trying to be more healthy. Burgers, Guns, and veggies.

he was the only good part of that movie

So how many hours until we go hot on the ground?

The officer is being charged

not the one Charlotte.

About 2 hours, when the sun sets. Last night shit was completely crazy by 8pm EST

It grows on you

WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU

That the tulsa case, which even Trump said was sketchy, not the Charlotte one.

Sunset is in about 2 hours.

How come no googling there?

Is it just me or is the stream in the OP not working?

RAREST OF RARES

* wheezes *

The googles will be back tonight, If we know anything about googs, they LOVE to be on camera so they can show off to their fellow googles.
They will scope out the situation as the sun sets and gradually pour out of the jungle, in search of gibs and fame.
The lure of fame and gibs is too great to resist. They think that nothing will happen to them because they haven't REALLY felt what LEO/NG can do to them.
I just hope that picrelated newsfu is back

The last time Tulsa googled out, Tulsa whites went full Pinochet on their asses. Including firebombing them from the air.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

The nigger population needs to be put in the gas chamber. I will sign the petition first. Anyone of you cucks wanna sign?

did we ever figure out her name?

Which side? We may be close senpai

fucking goggles i hate them so much

Will we see some national guard on protesters action tonight, fellas?

nope, googs are fucking scared when it comes down to it. They won't dare come out and face the military.

No, she was on fox 10

Can't wait to watch google street view tonight

I am in Gastonia.
>inb4 redneck jokes.

Gas house blows. But belmont for life senpai. Seriously close

Did anyone get a screen of Bill Cosby mugging the streamer last night?

guys is doing acid a bad idea right now?

I live far away but this shit might make me have a bad trip

Other view of Google getting capped

liveleak.com/view?i=af3_1474528463

Got a link to that?

The demographics play out.
>SJWs
>Googles
>Yahoos
most are college students
all have zero idea of consequences for their actions.
all have an overwhelming sense of entitlement and ego
NC needs to set the example so that others in the U.S. who think about googling out will sit on their hands next time.

Seriously close. I ended up getting two college degrees and worked all over the place, but for now I am back in gastonia for this fun.

Went to Huss so my facebook is full of people who claim it really not bad to loot.

I probably wouldn't tonight. you will probably start hearing noises and think the googs are outside your house.

Hey fuck you man

Top kek

People have to give a fuck about Gastonia before jokes are made. I assure you, they don't. Gastonia is a giant gas station on the way to better cities.

Official anthem of the Charlotte riots

youtube.com/watch?v=16RCvtziXj0

I can't open it on mobile but is that Watchmen? I fucking loved that movie

No , but don lemon had to admit it was a riot.

Is google the new nigger now? How did this happen?

Only a liberal of the deepest convictions could describe people with such violent disregard for others as victims.

Yes, watchmen. :)

Already have.

we are making the jewish company a racial slur

Goggle is trying to censor racism. So google is the new word.

Skype is merchants

Tulsa police and the city is very corrupted ever since they threw the Daniel dude in prison for those rape allegations to appease the black community from shitting and looting up the cuty.

Female officer is going suffer the same fate.

>GOOGS IN THE WIRE, GOOGS IN THE WIRE!

That red dot in the centre of the visor. I know it's a reflection but RWDS robots when?

SHINY AND (GOOGLE) CHROME

You're never too young to have Vietnam flashbacks.

Someone post the webm of the homeless dude getting booted

>Goggle is trying to censor racism. So google is the new word.

Explain this to me that's full fucking censoring right there

open carry is legal in north Carolina. there is absolutely no reason for anybody to fall victim to these niggers.

Niuefags leave REEEEEEEEEEE

stop passing that though

that video is from London. when people are using it to show how bad the protests are, it is used by the deluded leftist faggots to discredit all criticism of the riots. they claim its all a false narrative and these po black childrens really dinu nuffin

Google (The company) is setting up searches to ID hate speech so it can be filtered out.

So anons are using google as the term for low quality blacks so that that it confuses them.

reddit.com/r/googletown/

Here a reddit that running with it. I don't care what the fuck you use it or not.

Thanks guys

>dindu shot by cop
>dindus assume it's because said dindu was black
>dindus riot, therefore proving that cops have no reason to fear blacks

GOOGS DON"T SURF!

>Have kids
>House will never be that clean

UT professors speaks out against BLM protestors. I agree, niggas need obliterated

Why don't the protesters show how much they really mean business by taking firearms onto the streets?

Or are they to scared of the consequences?

>has locks on cabinets
>doesn't have kids

Fucking degenerates.

Thats the instapundit guy
pjmedia.com/instapundit/

Read instapundit. its a lot like Drudge. Really good

The National Guard is just there to make sure no white people fight back effectively.

Notice how they never shoot people who destroy property? Not even arsonists.

The Cops and the National Guard are not your friend white man. They are never going to let you shoot a crowd of violent niggers and get away with it. If you did get away, they would never stop looking for you and cameras would go up everywhere.

Niggers and Spics are the Master Class's cheap laborers. They will be given every protection and mostly won't be killed when they riot. Massa gots to put dem to work an all.

Also, most of the riot niggers on TV you see are professional rioters. They have further protections and probably a schedule they have to keep as they go from city to city.

I got a good one for ya. I think I am ready to go target shooting niggers.

Its a new world

tfw my friend is extremely anti cop and believes these blacks are in the right with their "protests" because their opressed.

Naxalt I'm sure you can find it with a bit of digging

>throwing a living person into a fire

the US has officially reached africa tier. when are we going to see the first tire necklaces?

googles

Since the point is to fool the AI do not use Googles (in plural) -- add to OP next time?

United Way, one of the biggest nonprofit scams of all times. Their representatives receive a salary of $80,000-100,000 annually. The niggers vandalized the Charlotte branch last night. LOL

If you are following this shit postpone your trip for a little while

>You must live in a white liberal gated community, user.
Actually googles respect power

The police do not represent power thus the disrespect and open drug culture

we must slaughter the google

YouTube is working on a sensor software that will edit out unapproved terms.

man up and watch the live streams while tripping, maybe you will come with a conclusion how to end the race war

scannner getting hot. They are getting vans loaded up.

>being this niue
Rare

what is that vehicle?
never seen it before

Its all coming down.
Soon you will be johnny reb, or a thought slave.

I could kill for some frosty grape drink.

Robert here, checking in for happenings

>liveleak.com/view?i=af3_1474528463
>CALL 911
>CALL 911
>SUMBODY FUCKIN CALL 911

Like pottery

Video not made Public

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/22/us/charlotte-protests/

Something to hide?

Niuefag

Looks like a HEMTT.

This is from today?

Charlotte never releases video till they decide to not charge.

If it charged, they don't release till trial.

nobody ever posted video of this so I'm skeptical

nogs aren't organized enough to attack white suburbs

State law that the video can't go out without a ton of prerequisite. Dumb law

That's a brilliant choice of something to show off driving around town. I'd nope the fuck away from any happenings if I started seeing things like that driving around.

Last night, still have 1 1/2 hours of daylight

No. That's pretty routine for any investigation of this magnitude.

Its illegal to open carry at a protest or civil unrest here if I remember correctly. You would just end up getting arrested or shot

Welp, load up boys...Its going to be a long, hot night in the south.

Who shot him and why? They don't show it happening in the video, you just hear the gunshot.

I doubt it, it doesnt get dark till 7-7:30 here

I don't know why anybody would even want to go to a disorderly demonstration open carrying, so that seems reasonable. But can you at least chill on your own property with a gun visibly at hand?

Yep, and that the wrecker version, so it can tow away cars if someone tried to blockade a road. It is also the US army version (8x8)

>The HEMTT's objective is to provide heavy transport capabilities for supply and re-supply of combat vehicles and weapons systems.

I wonder why they got these in use during riot situations.
How would these be properly used? Prisoner transport maybe?

>Its illegal

Oh ok, that explains why black people don't do it.

Yes, that it's what I thought it was rare. Too early for being so dark.

Was this the best moment last night?

From what I understand, it's not open carrying if you're on your own property.

>wrecker version
ahhh good thinking!

>Day 3

Come on, there's no way they'll be that stupid? Are they?

TFW your friend is a retard

Oh, thank you, that makes sense.

Vehicle and barracade removal.

Of course

You can't be at a protest open carrying.

You can go around in your day open carrying, but unless you are in a self defense situation, you cannot have it out of the holster, or it will be brandishing which is illegal.

Just passed down South Blvd. (the Mexican part of town basically), there's a bunch of black guys on the corner with guns out in the open gathering. I give it half an hour before Mexican gang bangers start shooting.

The end times are here.

How would one holster a rifle or shotgun?

They are big, intimidating, multi-purpose, and the wrecker version (as in the image) can just pull apart any type of roadblock protesters put up.

The Googles are out of Control, they Kick, and Strip this White guy naked, and drag him around

youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM

a sling

Pics or shens.

Grandpa has cnn on. Triggering as fuck.

check your keys Robert

Strap it to your back and not have it on your side.

How does this compare to all the other riots (Ferguson, Baltimore, Milwuakee)? Is it on the same level?

keep us updated

Slung across your body, preferably back (so it's not 'at the ready')

I saw it as I was driving past, didn't get a pic since I sped up to keep moving. I'd rather not go back just to get a pic.

based bobby

It's not Ferguson level yet, but it's around Baltimore levels.

Flipped car on billy graham

The term is "monday'(s)"

>Cause nobody likes a fucking monday

>You can't be at a protest open carrying.

Who told you that?

>come to Cred Forums
>no one posts the white guy getting mobbed and having his pants ripped off

CHECK YO KEYS ROBERT!

This might be the most deadly outside of the dallas case. also Uptown was trashed hard. People are so pissed

>Also, most of the riot niggers on TV you see are professional rioters. They have further protections and probably a schedule they have to keep as they go from city to city.
Soros' footsoldiers

Saw the shotgun real low and keep it in a pistol holster like Max Rockatansky

It's much tamer than those. Police are very disciplined, no excessive force is being used. Rioters are rather uppity, protesters don't want violence. Public property has been damaged, but only around the area of the actual protest. There aren't wandering groups of nogs burning looting attacking and taking advantage of the situation. That's when shit gets bad - when police need to spread themselves thin to contain things. Right now they just need to form up where ground 0 is, and it's working so far.

Natty Guard is rolling in/on standby, and SHP is also being called in to help (I've already seen a few more patrol cars that usual, in the Uni City area.)

it was his fault for being around that mess

There are a number of advantages; one of the most basic ones is that the A-10 carries enough ammo that it's center of gravity actually moves backwards as it burns through it's stock.

From an aerospace perspective, this matters more than it might sound, assuming you like the nose to stay pointing more or less forward. By feeding the ammo back into the drum, it reduces the effect on the CoG, and precludes the needed for a (heavy, fallible) ejection system.

If I take that off, will you chimpout?

>it was his fault
Oh look, a nigger apologist

From what I saw last night, the police are showing admirable restraint. But this situation has to be put down if it continues.

why would you try a HMTL line - youre not building when you post WTF

brandishing is only illegal in certain, stupid states.

In free states, you have to point the gun at someone in order for it to be considered "assault"

>innocent white guy

he's a wigger

lmao

race war is gonna have some whitey killed then the nigger gonna get charged and then its the whiteys fault once more

I'd fuck her

No, if you choose to be an SJW and hang around idiots, you deserve what you get.

You live in steel creek?

NC law

ยง 14-277.2. Weapons at parades, etc., prohibited.
(a) It shall be unlawful for any person participating in, affiliated with, or present as a spectator at any parade, funeral procession, picket line, or demonstration upon any private health care facility or upon any public place owned or under the control of the State or any of its political subdivisions to willfully or intentionally possess or have immediate access to any dangerous weapon. Violation of this subsection shall be a Class 1 misdemeanor. It shall be presumed that any rifle or gun carried on a rack in a pickup truck at a holiday parade or in a funeral procession does not violate the terms of this act.

And so on.

>Black pastor trying to stop protests.
>While 2 niggers literally kill each other.

Whoever says there is good left in the world is wrong.

Thank for the info lads.

People keep saying Charlotte police are dicks, but I've met a lot of them (I work in a pizza place by UNCC,) and they've all been pretty bro-tier. There's one or two that are a little quieter, and I could see being rough, but overall they all seem like good people.

I saw the ATVS on TV it was fucking crazy

Americunt easy pls. Googles = niggers, right?

new bread when?

In NC, pointing a gun is also assault.

Holding a gun upholstered is brandishing.

stay safe & comfy.

Didnt stop the googles.

>bring gun to chushion store
>get it upholstered
>go to prison

CYKA BLYAT CYKA CYKA BLYAT REEEEEEEEEEE

Yes

>Crimea is Russian, fuck Ukrainians.

Nope: imdb.com/title/tt1345836/locations
> Delta Point, Croydon, London, UK
> (Gotham General Hospital)

Googles are exempt from the terms and services.

I will take care of it.

ill just leave this here with you guys

>friend
ex-friend

Looks likes it time for some competition then.

ah, thanks user

new bread when

>If Saya no Uta happened in russia the guy would find the change in architecture and colors a miracle and live happy forever

It was literally another nigger. No one knows why yet.

New thread

Greetings fellow Bamafag. Can confirm, we're all deplorables here at my jobsite at RTJ Oxmoor

Belmont but know the Steele Creek area well

r/ing this looped with the space jam theme song

dead googs*

throwing human sacrifices into a fire was how the phoenicians worshipped their god. that god's name?
Moloch.