CNN BTFO

CNN BTFO
vidmax.com/video/146214-CNN-brings-a-Muslim-woman-on-hope-and-showed-bashed-Donald-Trump-s-policies-against-Muslims-she-endorses-him-and-his-policies-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zwVyicT34A
vidmax.com/video/146214-CNN-brings-a-Muslim-woman-on-hope-and-showed-bashed-Donald-Trump-s-policies-against-Muslims-she-endorses-him-and-his-policies-
vice.com/en_ca/read/the-fbi-investigated-my-visit-to-the-first-mosque-in-alaska
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw
youtu.be/IhfB_QWy4DA
youtu.be/8NVVwZVd6ZM
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zwVyicT34A&start1=48&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW93CV6m-JU&start2=5&authorName=kek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>CNN brings a Muslim woman on hope and showed bashed Donald Trump's policies against Muslims

>that jew's fucking face the whole time

fucking guy on the left is almost ready to cry he so happy CCN narrative is getting BTFO. Thanks you based muslim lady. Fuck Don Lemon

>((They)) invite a muslim to criticize Trump
>Muslim says Trump is a good leader

omg Don Lemon, fuck that guy lol. This is prime bred.

This.

You can tell they just wanted to cut her off, but they knew they couldn't talk over a Muslim at all.

Takbir is strong with that one. Lol

I actually know the guy. He wrote a shitty book about how oppressed muslims are even though he's a pro isreal jew and he plugs his shitty book at every opportunity. I bet he was just about to tell her to read his book to figure out why she's being oppressed and just doesn't realize it

I didn't ask for these giggles

Jesus Christ you fucking leaf, post a decent link.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zwVyicT34A

>19% of African Americans support Trump. Record for a republican. Just that amount could cost Hill several states.

>Tfw no redpilled Muslima gf

Rofl that other guy is so buttblasted because he can't say shit. Muslim woman? How does he expect to respond on CNN? Hahahaha.

>CNN is literally giving Trump free ad airtime
3d pottery

2016 is comfy af

It was always the skypes not letting us get along.

Based

That white guys face was hilarious

They are currently looking for a Black Muslim to call these accidental traitors Uncle Tomohommuds!

Does EVERYONE like to troll CNN now?

Don Lemon is the worst of the worst in CNN.

The guy no longer gets checks from HC, nigga got direct deposit.

I respect her method but still, half the shit she says about Islam is false and she needs to go back

I'm against racemixing but would fug to make her happy.

2016 is best year ever.

>vidmax
Stop trying to shill your shit here, Black Pigeon. Use a YouTube link like a normal person.

>this is how kikes smile at you when you pass them on the street and you're a muslim supporting trump

>white

Hahaha fucking liberals
>MUSLIMS THINK THIS
>MUSLIMS THINK THAT
>Muslim: Trump 2016

>SkypeTube
That's even worse.

>CNN brings a Muslim woman on hope and showed bashed Donald Trump's policies

tfw defending donald

>dark skinned
>chubby
>Burqa'd
>Muslim
>Female

This is demi-god level of non-privilege

Taqiya to preserve Islam and herself in America. We know it she knows it and she knows we know it.

I love when shit like this happens

it's always CNN too

>Muslims conspire with media to subtly undermine the alt-right anti-muslim stance by propagating the "good muslims" myth

WTF, says the vid is 404.

wtf i love muslims now

#notallmuslims are pieces of shit

cnn btfo
will they ever recover ?

this is the part where they kill her tho

>She wants to get CRUSADED

>reporter on the left
>forced to sit there and smile awkwardly
>would be racist to interrupt
>would be racist to cut her off air

They do it to themselves.

the yellow tie guy couldn't be happier, you can tell he just wants to laugh and jump for joy

This. He's the only "host" that gets into legit arguments with the people he's supposed to be interviewing

Underrated

The anchor's face the whole time is hilarious. Like he's sucking on a lemon.

>Skype's pets eating their own masters
>mfw

Part of me boils with rage, but the other part can't help but wonder if he was suppressing laughter at the guys in his earpiece flipping out. It does kind of look like he's suppressing laughter.

>When the goyim break script

The faces of the two journalists..
JUST.

That's what they want you to think. Islamic doctrine is constant. They start off on your side then begin to dominate you when they grow

STOP FALLING FOR IT EVERYONE

I'm a White Muslim guy of Kentucky stock marrying a qt Muslima and I wear my Trump hat plenty. Hillary = War

That face!

Excuse me; taqiyya.

>JUST edit when

Of course, but that's not going to stop me from using them against Leftists via Alinsky's methods.

Wtf I love Muslims now.

She's American first, Muslim second. That's how we want it to be.

The truth will out. It will take longer using these tactics of deception. It's time people started speaking the truth rather than play their stupid games.

Tried to find it on YT for a few minutes before posting. Sorry my dudes.

Ironically, Muslims integrate in the US better than any country on the planet. Enforced freedom of religion coupled with enforced separation of church and state means they can just mind their own business and live. We don't have the historical baggage of Europe and we don't have the fundamentalism of Islamic states. I realize this goes against the Cred Forums narrative, but sometimes everyone is on the same page and wants the same thing. The truth is ideology has a more profound impact than race or creed.

No, She's Muslim first. You can be Muslim and also believe in border/national security.

>uncle tom
>internalized islamophobia
>house negro
>paid off by the trump campaign
the explanations are endless

no you can't

Islam is imperialistic by definition

It goes god and then country

To think otherwise is foolish

>You can be Muslim and also believe in border/national security.
It's called 'We the People'

Islam by definition means To Submit (To God).

Muslims generally respect people with balls. Not Obongo

>vidmax.com/video/146214-CNN-brings-a-Muslim-woman-on-hope-and-showed-bashed-Donald-Trump-s-policies-against-Muslims-she-endorses-him-and-his-policies-

>their fucking faces when they ask her if she really thinks that Trump is good for national security

kek

And I fucking hate those headscarfs or whatever that shit is called.

Religion is a subset of ideology. What you're talking about is someone who compromises one for the sake of another ideology. Like your typical "Christian" today.

Just don't pretend it's Islam that is compatible so much as its nominal muslims who subordinate Islam to American ideology.

mods are fucking with wordfilters for no reason again

I think it also comes down to that you guys seem to be encouraged to like your country whereas if you fly a St Georges flag here you're looked down upon.

Nationalism is the cure. The day a British Muslim hates a French Jew because he's French, not because he's a Jew, is the day that Europe is alright. Of course we'd be better off without Muslims or Jews altogether.

Don lemon is such a fucking tool it's fucking unreal

Hmm, very weird interview. Interviews didn't know how to react.

Ironically they could just become eskiko muslims and make their own colony in alaska prolly.

God that must hurt Google googles. Their video site being called something by their competition.

Implying that hasn't already begun.
vice.com/en_ca/read/the-fbi-investigated-my-visit-to-the-first-mosque-in-alaska
Good read, somewhat anti-trump but fair.

I think the "muslim" is actually a jew

It becoming increasingly clear Trump will win is having an impact. They know he isnt a pushover who will keep the status quo, so they are trying to placate him in various ways. Also Muslims see the #notallmuslims isnt working anymore and they have to improve their image

Thank you.

this real?

>video not found

Wait Redpilled Muslim women are a thing?!?Where do I go to get my tanned Arabic beauty ?

> imagining the race play opportunities

>started out in a muslim shithole
>believe in islam and believe the religion can be modernized and reformed
>go to usa for freedom to lead the way without being part of a snuff film
>suddenly the shit you left behind is coming back to enrich you
>you will be shoah'ed along with them shit soon
>feelsbadman

O Y V E Y
I T S L I K E
A N U D D U H S H O A H

his mouth has the ((( )))

Changing Islam! That is Haram!

MUH DICC

>in a small town called King Salmon

And oppresive & racist!

>muslim
>piercing
I bet she even read books

That's the look of a man who knows he's going to be found dead in a few days as a "suicide" victim

Islam will never change, it needs to leave.

>Muslim
>Nose ring

Was there a discrete moment in time he turned into a complete shill? I didn't watch him at all prior to this time last year, but I used to think he was an alright host until the time he got into the argument with Joe Arpaio. Now he just seems like an insufferable fag.

Could've sworn he wasn't this awful 6 months ago

This is the face of a man afflicted with doublethink.
This is the look of a man who believes in standpoint theory when he encounters a minority who disagrees with him.
This man has no response -- his convictions prevent him from disagreeing with her, yet they also mandate that he call her a racist.
This man is being made forcibly aware of his soft bigotry in realizing that he expects all Muslims to hold the same opinion.
This is the look of a man who's trapped by his own logically inconsistent beliefs -- if he disagrees with her, he's a racist, but if he lets her continue, he loses.
This is the face of a man who knows he's lost.

(('( )))

It's not in the context as you see it. The nose ring is prominent in desi cultures and many pakistani and Indian muslim women have these nose rings.

>I can't agree or I'll be fired and blacklisted from all media jobs forever

Don lemon again
Look at his eyes the moment she agrees with trump

No I would guess its just the typical lefty display of smug condescension. If the guest had been a black woman supporting trump it might have been a bit more hostile but a female Muslim in America is just a bit too high on the oppression charts for that.

I think he's suppressing laughter all right, but I think what he wants to laugh at is her.

Who remembers when the jewish professor on CNN shut down the host trying to blame Russia for wikileaks?
>CNN's face when unexpected redpill
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw

this desu

all american Muslims are redpilled you idiot. American TRUE Muslims are based, they know their cousins in the east are savages.

that was glorious

>B-but we're talking about it now

>They think Muslims will suck Hillary's dick and shit talk trump

Trump's the only one well aware that they need to fucking do something and the Muslims agree so they can get rid of the shitstains fucking up their reputation

First picture that came to mind

>JUST

That's Don 'Sucking On A' Lemon for you

That's a huge wart on your face you fucking jew

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Paki and Desi

Nice.

Holy shit look at the fucking Jew cunt unable to contain his butthurt

The guy is a Muslim.

Nigger jew

holy fuck, hes like what the fuck am i hearing holy shit how am i going to spin this!!!

The (((narrative))) failing on air is my favourite meme:

youtu.be/IhfB_QWy4DA

youtu.be/8NVVwZVd6ZM

I love how thoroughly uncomfortable the libtard news reporters look. Especially Don Lemon.

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

>Oops it seems that a technical error has occurred cutting out feed of the interview, we'll try to get back to it shortly

Then they just forget about it. Either they didn't think to do it or they're trying to seem less biased

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha that piece of shit on the left just cringing the entire time.

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zwVyicT34A&start1=48&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW93CV6m-JU&start2=5&authorName=kek

lemon used to be decent, BLM folks hated him. But this election cycle has done something to his brain.

yeah he's shilling for fat soros / ctr bux "on the side"

Hoo boy, someone is gonna get roasted for bringing her onto the show.

youtu.be/8NVVwZVd6ZM

It's fucking hilarious how that black bitch just went full racist on her own people because the black man didn't paint the picture she wanted to present. So she claims he doesn't represent "real" black people.

Muslim are prety based to be honest.

islam was a religion designed to be anti-jew.

Lol, their faces when she agrees with him.

HOW WILL THEY RECOMFORTABLE EVER AGAIN!?

No they aren't you fucking faggot.

Fuck that faggot on the left.

Aha yeah my dude aha

I want Trump to win so we can have a moment like that of everyone screaming, "NO YOU CAN'T WIN HE'S RACIST" but he wins because we wanted it.

she's have to be negroid and homosexual for the holy heptarchy

whoa there shekelstein.

we all know you're upset because you're going to lose israel but no need to make it this obvious.

with the help of muslims we will be able to kick the jews out of palestine and send the muslims back to their home.

>busting into her bedchambers every night wearing your crusader armor and taking her virginity as spoils of war
>At last I have come to claim an infidel Saracen whore

Shut the fuck up faggot.

>hurr durr you can't hate both kikes and muslims at the same time

You're forgetting rotherham, 9/11, cologne, paris, etc, etc.

Get out MIDF.

Lemon is in the middle, tho.

This, it's textbook patronization. He probably kept thinking to himself, "oh your poor ignorant child, you don't understand how very oppressed you are..."

i get tingles every time i read that pic, its right up there with twitter farage wakey wakey.

>that face

How do skypes feel about hispanics?

>we just had this conversation
Holy shit, i remember our media being bad (don't watch TV for some years), but we are supposed to have it that way under le ebil dictator. What's your excuse 'muruca?

Spread this

kikes

pls help us vlad

Damn, based muslim lady would invite to 4th of July BBQ

Dat liberal smug face. JUST

see Cred Forums? #notallmuslims :^)

Even if we don't get our way and the God Emperor doesn't win, I just wanna say how happy I am for you guys to have gotten your victory.

2016 smuggest year so far

>CNN

Stopped reading right there.

>kike's fw

2016's been a lemon for Lemon.

Bump

I see a lot of Mexicans supporting Trump's wall, because many of them see that there is a problem. Muslims should do the same. Instead of playin victim and acting innocent i think they all should realize that the best way for everyone is to agree on a temporary ban to reeally get results