USD no longer world currency on Sept 30

Financial watchers have been pointing to this Fall as a rough transition period and expect the USD to offcially be removed as the world reserve currency. In its death a new one world currency is to be introduced and be quite difficult for the common people to acquire, according to a post yesterday by Fritz Springmeier on facebook.
I can't include the actual link, b/c I get spam blocked. :p
Other names to look up are Bix Weir, Dollar Vigilante.
What does this mean?
If you hold any USD or anything heavily tied to it, consider getting out of it. Any money you have in the bank/credit union does not explicitly belong to you. You are a creditor to that organization. Hence, they will siphon off your account according to their whims, as has been documented already occuring in other economically troubled regions. Only keep the amount of funds you're ok with losing in a bank.
Consider Bitcoin, Gold, Silver. Water, food, weapons. Several countries including U.S. have indicated to their peoples to prepare survival for periods without government or commercial services.
I'll stop there, for now. Tired of typing. :p

Other urls found in this thread:

stockgumshoe.com/reviews/strategic-intelligence/is-september-30-really-d-day-for-the-u-s-dollar-as-jim-rickards-is-warning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>:p

whats going to be the world currency then?
water gets drunk, food gets eaten, weapons degrade, gold and silver maybe but the jews are in to deep
is the unstable bitcoin really the only option?

memes

The greatest flowing curencies are your innovation, your creativity, your courage...your bloodlife and those of your fellowmen aware of what is going on, why it's going on and who is responsible.

Personally, I'd advice familiarizing yourself with the occult.

www.whatonearthishappening.com

That takes time in of itself and many do and will have mental and emotional obstacles (psychological programming) they may never be able to suffer past.

There is actually an abundance of resources on this earth and many technologies that would greatly ease difficulties of living.

The real problem is human slavery. This will be another step toward deepening it. Will the human family allow that?

>Facebook as the only source
kys fag

the phoenix look up "time magazine phoenix world currency"

Enjoy your fantasy. At this point, the dollar is too tightly locked into too much of the world economy to be eliminated as a reserve. In fact, attempts to do so have been met with violence- see Libya and their attempt to go to a gold standard, for example.

>No archive link
KYS archive isn't spam blocked

steemit shill

if you pay attention to world families the white dragons are clashing with the roths child for control of who has the world. If im correct the white dragons which is japan is winning.

also i would love a link to the fb

gay faggot detected

Shut the fuck up fear monger. The US dollar is backed up by petroleum trading. If the petrodollar is no more, then I would take your post seriously. You are a retarded fear mongering shill.

m.facebook.com

story.php?story_fbid=1086820604721175&id=100001797385530

no he is right in some way, the yuan is coming into the world currency basket, along with it being gold backed. I would love a link to read what he istalking about

This reminds me of that seven year denbts jubliee, which ive forgotten the details of.

>because it did not happen.

its shoaed

know the page name atleast

get the source out the fb story, and give us that.

The whole "USD won't be the reserve currency" meme comes from lolbertarians having a fetish for gold-pegged currencies and paranoia over the government's lackluster QE program.

For all the shit that will go down in the economy, the USD will remain #1 because the US Navy controls global trade. Jews know this, which is why they lobby so hard for US support of Israel instead of just moving there. A new world currency is not needed when the USD is already in use. More importantly, the Jews are scared shitless of the Euro and DB failing due to Southern Europe's imminent collapse.

Hahahahhaa all the losers in this thread who have no clue what'/ going to happen on September 30th.

Do you guys even keep up?

Enjoy the devaluation losers.

stockgumshoe.com/reviews/strategic-intelligence/is-september-30-really-d-day-for-the-u-s-dollar-as-jim-rickards-is-warning/

i found a credible source

>several times a month on Cred Forumsfor years this thread again

this shit is spread by commodity traders to increase demand for gold/silver by increasing perception of risk among gullible retards

this motherfucker has been claiming this since the 1970s...

Canada has no gold anymore and our main foreign currency reserves are dollars. I wonder what effect the SDR taking over will have on our currency.

If I understood Jim WIllie correctly, Soros proposed a 100 trillion 'dollar' credit mechanism where all the wealth would be bought up with a new currency - the SDR? The Phoenix?

I know the Renminbi will make up 10% of the new currency. The USD would likely fall a lot bc much of its value is due to foreign demand for it in order to trade commodities bc of its world currency status.