What do we do about these fags?

What do we do about these fags?

I consider myself centrist because I hold serious convictions and beliefs from both sides of the fence. Fite me.

gas

Nothing. Centrism is the best system, and anyone who disagrees is a complete and utter retard.

Test

>Being reasonable is edgy

i can tell you're very smart.

I'm one and thats because both stormfags and SJW's are fucking retarded

the only solution I see is drawing a huge line and saying okay we dont oppress anyone anymore and if you feel oppressed then fuck you deal with it

I seriously believe people arent inherently racist and that being a piece of shit is not tied to race so within a few generations of globalism and internet racism would entirely disappear.

I can tell you suffer from some form of illness that makes sarcasm invisible. Can't remember the name though. Maybe A-something?

You aren't centrist if you hold beliefs of any kind

By that definition us gun-owning (libertarian) anti-abortioners (authoritarian) are all centrist
t. Swede
t. Leaf

Impossible as they would contradict each other and you would be in a constant state of cognitive dissonance.

Why can't people hold serious convictions or beliefs that include only the best ideas from both extremes? That's smart. Hardline ideologues are fucking trash, breh.

Reminder that fascism is a centrist ideology.

*pro-lifers I somehow blanked on that terminology

i've been using the term enthusiastic moderate to describe my political ideology as of late people seem to understand and appreciate it better than the word centrist. I do have strong and serious convictions but they have nuance and balance.

dont get me wrong--- i understand why we need wing nuts to help us find the true middle but they are still both fucking nuts.

That's what we are and that's not centrist, see

>people arent inherently racist
You're wrong. It is human nature for people to voluntarily segregate themselves. I grew up in a melting pot sort of area. The cliques formed in elementary/middle/high school were always race-based. I moved to a large city after high school; also a melting pot type of area. There, the neighborhoods naturally segregated themselves by race.
This is human nature.

Thats the definition of a centrist; confused.

Everybody is a centrist because everybody is the center of their own universe and the protagonist of their own story (until they fall in Love, of course)

but yeah if someone tries to pull this just tell him that means he agrees with you about everything and then proceed to tell him all of his opinions.

>muh extremes r the only choices argumen

t. Eternally butthurt pole

A, stupid fucking ASSNIGGERAILIAN ass kissing American?

>being indecisive means you're reasonable
Ok

>You aren't centrist if you hold beliefs of any kind
OK, technically, I'm probably a little bit left or a little bit right, but my beliefs are fairly evenly split between left and right beliefs, so it's easiest and most elegant just to call myself a centrist.
What? No. Just an example: it isn't contradicting to simultaneously be for gay rights and for a complete suspension of immigration.
>leaf

On a related note

>libertarian
Makes me ill
>anti abortion
Makes you a minority lover

Centrists are usually the ype who claim neutrality, but pick sides when the winner is obvious.

And ayn is always a dumb WHORE!

Fucking retard mad 'cuz his opinion was an opinion
get rekt fag

Problem with centrism is that you concede easilty what extremists are motivated to take. It's what happened to Sweden. Jews wanted to destroy the race, niggers wanted to come, the population didn't care, so niggers came.

Daily reminder that Rand was an amphetamine-freak whose philosophy isn't taken seriously by anyone, and that she is venerated exclusively by teenaged fedoralords and actual sociopaths.

I don't get.

There are people that unironically think you need to be either far left or far right?

The world is not black and white

Nah that's your mother

shut your nigger gaper filth cunt!

>OK, the answer isn't X, but A+B=Y and X is close to Y so let's say the answer is Y for ease and elegance
Why would you identify as a faggot centrist when you're not?
Of course with anti-abortion laws we will also need to abolish the welfare state which will get the googles to stop fucking in

I'm anti-alt-right and anti-SJW/commie and anti-centrist

hey op

The test doesn't have a "neutral" option dumbfuck, so you obviously had to answer questions about your beliefs. Which means you have beliefs. Centrists hold no beliefs like pic related.

>personal attack therefore she is literally Hitler and anything hitler says is wrong
good argument autist

>You aren't centrist if you hold beliefs of any kind
Said who?

>Makes you a minority lover
If you live in a region full of untermensch.
(East)Slavs, blacks, hookers and drug addicts are the only kind of people that will ever consider a abortion. Mostly because they dont know what "family" means, or just dont give a fuck about kinslaying

Alt right isn't real

>Why would you identify as a faggot centrist when you're not?
I don't like the Republican and Democrat parties. I don't want to be associated with the dems by calling myself left or with the repubs for calling myself right.

Nothing. Why would they even care?

the point of any political struggle is to move the center towards your ideology. there is no such thing as a "centrist" in any permanent way.

The "center" isn't some tangible thing to move towards though. For example, liberalism may be popular at the time and viewed as the "center" but since conservatism even exists (even if only a single person in the whole world believed in it) being centrist would still be in between the main ideology and the fringe belief. The center is dynamic.

Pussies or idiots depending on the only two possible reasons for being a Centrist:

1. They cannot form worthwhile beliefs on either side because they deny themselves the knowledge of both and/or are too stupid to comprehend them.

OR

2. They will not form worthwhile beliefs on either because they are scared of identity politics and being labelled as anything other than an absolute Centrist.

Refute it.

So you can't be both pro-gun and pro-nationalized healthcare, for example?

Let's trade places. I doubt you'll survive in the USA for long because you'll most likely let a dindu walk behind you and sucker punch in the head & then kick you until you're dead or Paco drives by and he does a drive by on you.

The pattern that I've noticed is that Centrists are only so because they believe that aggressors will leave them alone if you show no hostility.

Ironically, most shitskins actually are similar to Feral animals which is why they become even more violent if you show no hostility.

Racism may not be inherent (doubtful, look at East Asians they hate everyone including other asians.) but it's certainly a learned survival trait once you come face to face with reality that the other races don't like you, in fact they try to kill you & mug you just because you're a fucking white male.

Tribalism is the law of the land when you're surrounded by angry inept shitskins who resort to violence & lying to get what they want.

It's more of a survivalism issue. It's easy to be centrist when you're just sitting behind your computer hearing about retards. It's a whole other thing all together when you actually have to go out in public and come face to face with shitskin hordes & White progressives who have no sense of self-responsibility.

You'll driven hard into either political direction based off of which will offer you more survivalbility

This is why I hate it when people talk about politics as if they were sports teams. Politics is more of a survival issue. That's why dindus always vote for free gibsmedats.

>le horshoe theory
Leave. Simple math disproves it wrong. Look at a political compass and tell if That Guy T is anything like Stalin.

no you cuck

Centrists =/= Moderates

Quit confusing the two

Ignore them.

Centrists have nothing of value to contribute to discussion.

Can't fite a pussy Jeff

>In politics, centrism or the center is a political outlook or specific position that involves acceptance or support of a balance of a degree of social equality and a degree of social hierarchy; while opposing political changes which would result in a significant shift of society either strongly to the left or the right.

It's you extremists that tank nations and cause stupid wars.

Both far left and right, you're loud, stupid, and destructive. The yin to the other''s yang. In the way, annoying, then scary. You're egotistically dug into your position so far, your identity is solidified so much by it, that you lack an ability to consider anything outside of your predictable political prime directives, like a primitive, primordial man machine hybrid abomination. You both claim reason when nine times out of ten your predictable arguments are riddled with logical fallacies. You claim reason but spit in its face and treat "intellectual" discourse as a competition.

You don't give a shit about the truth and would rather feel right to satiate your pathetic egos. You're a zit on the concept of intelligence and reason. And it's people like you all, the loud and the dumb, that shape history.

I would take a centrist over an extremist anyday.

>dont oppress anyone
>if you fell oppressed, deal with it

Well that plan will work wonders I'm sure. Where's the incentive?

People are inherently racist. A nice, stable society covers it up, but once the shit hits the fan, humans form tribes with their own races and cultures. Tribalism is human nature and Ethno-Nationalism is the most functional and natural extension of this.

Same thing you do about every other "problem" shitpost about it and then nothing

>Only black and white, right and wrong, thinking is allowed, all issues of the world are either one thing or the other, there is no room for grey in this world, you're either with us or against us

t. fucking retards of Cred Forums

I'm just a lil' old ethnic nationalist who wants a democratic society where only working men vote and the government doesn't do shit but enforce basic laws and maintain a military, is that too much to ask for?

It's perfect, user.

Yeaaa

Most "centrists" are leftists when push comes to shove.

I hate strawmen too. They leave all that straw everywhere.

Explain that average is lazy.

In fitness, the average between someone who lifts and a nu-male isn't particularly strong. Being normal is enough to get by, but ask them point blank if that's what they really want out of life. To just get by.

Or do they want excellence?

Centrist

Maximum social freedom without funding
Free market
State run, small fed, big army

It isn't hard to be centrist faglords.

I adhere to National Centrism.

Where is that?

>centrist means not holding beliefs

this is why Cred Forums is garbage.

Centrist is also anti immigrant and self sufficient.

>rand
might as well cite Marx

>anti immigrant
good job pulling shit out of your ass

>Garbage

Better get used it with that additional austerity thanks to "anti-capitalist" SYRIZA.

Hows it feel nobody cares what you people think anymore? I'd vote for fascist nazi far righters over libertarian centrist leftcucks any day. The whole "both sides are wrong/have flaws" argument has smeckledorfed me for the last time.

>you aren't centrist if you hold beliefs of any kind
Surely adhering to a centrist stand point,let alone centrist ideas, is a belief in itself?

Kill yourself

I'm a middle-authoritarian; fiscally liberal but socially conservative. I'm basically Hitler.

True centrists in our society are just trying to protect the status quo they've benefited from, while seeming smarter and so "above it all" compared to anyone trying to change things. They're our petite bourgeois.