Is Canada the gayest country on earth?

Is Canada the gayest country on earth?

I feel like no other country is pushing the gay agenda as much as Canada. Everything seems gay there.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/justin-trudeau-immediately-adopt-the-new-social-contract-between-the-government-and-people-of-canada
youtube.com/watch?v=wwBXCGAg_aA
youtu.be/bOR38552MJA
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-police-eaton-centre-suspect-1.3774684
youtube.com/watch?v=ePwGFEJu_Og
youtube.com/watch?v=5c87ttHZIBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic related

It's literally only Ontario. The rest of Canada pretends it's not related.
If I didn't have the Internet I'd have no idea there were so many fags in the country.

we're the gayest

Nah you're truly the avant garde of tolerance

Hmmm, idk Germancuck.

Even though Mutti MERKEL made a based announcement the other day, you're still the king of refugee-cucked nations.

And pretty gay for it.

Look I can find pictures from a German gay pride parade

Guys isn't Germany the gayest country on earth?
I mean look at all these gays in Germany.

What do refugees have to do with this?

And why are so many Americans defending Canada here? Cucks.

Never been to Papineau Station in Montreal, have you?

Go take a look on Google maps street view.

sign it share it faggots
change.org/p/justin-trudeau-immediately-adopt-the-new-social-contract-between-the-government-and-people-of-canada

Fucking highlight level meme fank you for posting that.

Gayest country is Internet.

None of us asked for it.

Hero, please make this Canada's new flag

Refugees are gay. That's the only explanation why you'd take in so many young, male, military aged refugee men.

I know these are just memes but these memes cut deep

My grandad would be so disappoint

If they're gay, then why do they fuck our women?

Checkmate.

>looks at image title.

You fucked up

Is that muslim woman radioactive or does she have a forcefield?

We are like any other country, there is a huge difference between rural and urban Canada.

Dont worry you crazy Aryans are better then 95% of the other races. Your women are nearly perfect.

dank memes

Canada fucking sucks. I went to Toronto in 1999. That's not even really that long ago. White city, some immigrants, and clean. I went back in 2014. DUDE WTF. IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?

It's like Canadians woke up and said hmm this place is boring, how can we make it look more like Vancouver?

It's their way of showing domination.

>Bestiality Brothels

Missed opportunity for "Heavy Petting Zoo"

>Toronto
>Canada

homosexuals tend to be size queens with big dicks

so it's not surprise that we have the most homosexuals here

Germany sucks NOW, but I still think Canada sucks too.

well seeing that they fuck little boys and animals, im pretty sure theyll fuck anything with a pulse. It's like years of sexual confusion built up from being indoctrinated by silly faggot moon god.

>muh dick

kys nigga

oh sorry i havent been to quebec or St. Johns...i bet it's so much better....

>I mean look at all these gays in Germany.
>stockholm
>deutschland

>self-reported vs self-reported
Neck yourself leaf

Is anything considered deviant in Germany?

I remember staying in a hotel in Berlin. There were a number of gay cruising bars in the area with pictures of men in gimp suits. I also don't recall being stared at by gay men as aggressively anywhere else. I literally felt my ass cheeks heat up from the laser beams that were shooting out of their eyes as I walked past.

This is the true Canadian flag.

What do you look like? Pic?
Don't think this happens to average guys, guess you're kinda hot.

Fag

So.. Did they rape you?

Europeans are more sexually open and direct than Canadians and Americans.
Reminds me of this clip. Can't imagine this ever being said on this side of the ocean.
youtube.com/watch?v=wwBXCGAg_aA

>Google maps

Like I said. I live in a rural town where 99% of the people here areally white and go to church. You go to the main street at 9 in the morning and it is EMPTY.

I'll tell you if you send 1 BTC to my address

thats the smell.

I would like to go to Canada. :3
Gosh, Canada is so beautiful :))

youtu.be/bOR38552MJA

>le gay agenda meme

Oh, a greedy canadian, I'm surprised. Why not just telling your heartbreaking story to everyone?

Are leafs known to be greedy? Boring, humorless, and serious but not greedy.
No forced sodomy occurred thankfully. Only third degree burns to my gluts as mentioned. How much vodka did you consume in the last hour?

>Are leafs known to be greedy?
No, that's why I was surprised.
0 vodka, I don't drink since 19, mind blowing, right.

> pic

Fuck you for even trying to make that comparison. Layton was the last Canadian politician that actually cared about Canadians.

- well always nice to chat to Russian user. We have many of your people in Toronto and I have been friends with them. Excellent at judo and computers I might add.
-tell Putin he is doing a fine job for forbidding LGBT from running pride parades in public. I have nothing against LGBT people but these pride parades are clearly being used to advance their anti-hetero agenda. They ran the bloody parade the whole month of June here.

Worse off is that they let the nigs co-opt their fag parade for anti-police propaganda.

LGBT apologizing to BLM - what a pukefest

I've never been to Toronto (or Canada heh).
I don't really have anything against gays as well, as many people in Russia, we just think that it's wrong to tech kids at school about gender studies, LGBT and all that ridiculous stuff. And parades are just visually disturbing. It's not like we want to kill gays either.
Anyway, good luck, hope your behinds stay safe.

Google Lives Matter Canada being a thing is one of the saddest things I've ever seen. The majority of Canadian Googles have 0 link to the slave trade. Our cops barely kill anyone.

It's literally only Toronto.

You're right, it is.

hehe thx Russki-user
I'll wear kevlar pants next time I'm in Germany

I live in Ontario and I fucking hate how much "faggot pride" is shoved in my face.

parades and big faggy festivities every other week.

And you can't say ANYTHING in anyway negative about it or you're shit on by hundreds of fucking people.

I might seem like a big jackass but I honestly don't give a fuck about what makes your cock hard or twat moist.

JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

Where I live it's 95% White and 98% straight

This

Toronto and Vancouver do not represent the rest of canada

Trudeau goes to the parades and shit for PR

I'm getting really fucking tired of people like Kathleen Wynne glibly saying that there is systemic racism in the police force cuz one Somalian lunatic swinging a hammer was shot.
Yatim was clearly executed but there was clearly something wrong with that cop's judgement. It's almost always black or brown doing stuff so of course they are the ones who are going to get shot. Whites here are like pussy cats really. THe programming has taken its toll.

St. John's best John's.

yes. so much so that i got the script to make their flag like your picture

I'm bi, but I've never been and do not plan on attending any parades.

I just find the whole thing a bit too much.

And the corporate support with rainbows all over the bank buildings. They're obviously starting with Toronto because it has tons of colleges and universities where they can get at the impressionable young minds before they get into the real world.

Last year the public school my brother went to had gay pride week, good thing some uncucking happened and they don't have it anymore.
Anyways Laval,Quebec here 95% of women are sjw degenarates, id say 40% of men are cucked degenerates. Lots of greek and italian immigrants here which are fucking based.

Yatim wasn't even a Google and while the police unloaded a lot of lead into him, he was swinging his cock around and threatening people with a knife. That usually ends badly.

Yes, yes we are.
/thread

Only Toronto and the GTA.
Here in Sudbury we'd hunt a gay for fun.

not a Google but still a Bing
He was clearly not going anywhere after the first three shots. The last three - I think the cop doing the shooting was in some sort of trance.

btw the police just released this photo in connection to the eaton's centre stabbing

colour me shocked at the suspect

That's the gay village... it's like saying there're too many Chinese in a city and pointing chinatown.

No, that's objectively Peru.

race of the victim?

When I think of a Canadian I immediately think of a cuck, they have become one and the same.

From cp24:
One attacker, who Lal described as a white male wearing a blue dress shirt, stabbed the victim in the stomach.

Choiceland seems like a nice place...any leaves been there?

That was this guy, who was arrested at the scene. Police put out the Google's photo today. cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-police-eaton-centre-suspect-1.3774684

I don't think police have shared any info on the person attacked.

Join us, being a fucking faggot is fun

lol didn't attach the photo

Do you leaves wana plan a uncuckening revolution civil war for other nations to follow?

Yes.

Proof? look at this gif.

No way, we are way more gay.

>Police describe the second suspect as male, aged 20-25, standing around six feet tall with a thin build
They won't say black

Give it a try
Any attempt to organize something publically will be immediately picked up by Big Brother.
This guy has been trying to do this with a local newspaper. They got the justice minister to pull out some ridiculous law allowing Canada post to stop delivering it bc "he might do something"
youtube.com/watch?v=ePwGFEJu_Og
youtube.com/watch?v=5c87ttHZIBA

I think they also passed a law requiring people to have sex with dogs.

Actually the supreme court ruling was to determine how many barks are needed to establish consent

>And why are so many Americans defending Canada here?

Well we are still his hat, he just needs to give it a good wash

It's the CBC. They're probably afraid Weedman would cut their funding.