abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread136173/pg1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>doesnt understand analogies

you may have autism.

(((Eli)))

>skittles is an analogy to refugees
>refugees
>women and children

Does this mean we should start killing all the refugees because some of them will go crazy and kill us?

He is right.
We should destroy all the skittles.

Alt right power structure, you have to be a troll.

Guess he doesn't realize that the skittles in this analogy kill more than one person and then they replace themselves with several more poisoned skittles once they are eaten. Before long, the poisoned skittles will vastly outnumber the safe ones and then at that point there won't be anyone left to eat the safe skittles.

>being this pissed

Why do liberals hate themselves and their country so much? Why do they put other people's interests before their own? Why do they welcome their own demise? This seriously baffles me.

It seems to me he's an Americanized Bosnian.

>When all the skittles are poy-zon-ed

If she wants to save refugees so much she should spend her own money to "save" and feed them.
Oh, but that would mean doing something other than posting on FB and actually giving up on her selfish lifestyle. Well, tol bad for the refugees that needed her help.

#4315651362856715th time this has been posted

Yes your own life is more important than thousands of faceless strangers. Literally any rational human would feel that way.

No, it's not. But your culture and heritage are.

Only if you eat them, according to OP's post. OP suggests you eat all the immigrants you can.

uncle ted explains

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread136173/pg1

Fucking retard just imposed self equivalency moral fallacy. Everything that he fucking does from this point is considered irrational due to that fact that he doesn't care for the preservation of his own life. Thus how the fuck can he logically care for others? In other words
>This fucker is a radical waiting to kill, not a liberal.

Rule #1 of liberality, do not equate not deny the value of human life, lest your argument sound extremist in nature.

Easy to say when you live in a gated community away from refugees you fucking cunt.
Another thing, you would not eat those you little pussy, you can act tough and virtue signal all you want on skypebook but when push comes to shove you'll chicken out.

>I would make sure to leave behind a legacy of children and of friends who also ate skittle after skittle
>IE: I would pressure those around me and even my own family to sacrifice their lives for my ideology

No Eli, you are the poison skittle.

The trouble with that tired narrative that the world is bumble bees, sugar plums and rainbows, is that I've yet to see any women and children. They're still in Syria getting slaughtered while their "men" haul ass without them.

What do these people see as the end point? That everyone on the planet lives in the West?

Rather to end western civilization

His response is wrong for several reasons, but anyone who seriously uses food analogies to discuss things like politics and ethical philosophy is retarded.

the end point is the complete eradication of the white race and the total control of the planet under one all powerful government

based film

Definitely has autism.

Yes, my life is worth more to me than the lives of strangers from another country and culture. For my Family and others close to me I'd make the sacrifice, but not for unrelated people halfway around the world.

Wow, so liberals are literally suicidal retards. Those "le women and children xD" fighting aged men wouldn't lift a finger to save anyone's life. In fact, having westerners poison themselves and die would be in line with their ultimate goal anyway.

The idea of universal human equality has completely eroded the foundation of our society. If these people were truly our equals, they would living happy and stable lives in the countries that have been taking them in for years. Instead, they are abusing the welfare system, actively refusing to participate in the economy, committing crimes and acts of terrorism, and all-around ruining the communities they now inhabit.

A white German could move into my neighborhood and I could be reasonably certain that he would behave himself, contribute to the economy, and integrate himself into the surrounding culture. The virtue of humility is simply not present in the vast majority of Arabs, Africans, Indians, South Asians, and Inuits. There has been multiculturalism in American since its inception. It has never worked.

>muhthinkifthechildren
abloo abloo

so all the refugees goin to Eli's house ???

>liberals suiciding and going to hell

Not surprising desu

>this autist would only "weep" for friends and family potentially killed by rapefugees
that's it? I would look at my leftist politicians with fucking anger

How about you ask your fucking poison skittles if they'd lay down their lives for complete strangers...

What a fucking faggot

Ok so he is saying we should bring the entire alqaeda network, let them massacre citizens and establish their caliphate and just weep for the losses. Yeah that would make the world a better place....

Likely one of entitled hipsters who lives in 95+% white area, and I was threatening to leave not into some brown shithole but into a scandinavian country/Canada if Trump wins. Everyone is righteous at the expense of others, as always.

This makes no sense.
What is being accomplished if people are still dying by eating the skittles.

saving a life while losing a life isn't a benefit, especially when that life you're saving has a high chance of having ties to terrorism and ending the lives of MANY.
People who would value the life of an outsider to that of your countrymen are traitors and should be exterminated.

Make a shitty analogy and the left collectively loses its mind. Why?

Because they recognized it as a highly persuasive argument.

The key part of the analogy that these cucks seem to be missing is the fact that there is absolutely no reason why you have to eat skittles period. That's what makes taking any risk of death, however remote so absurd.

It's a completely and totally unnecessary risk to allow muslims into the country. Instead of asking why we should ban them, why the fuck don't they explain why it's essential for us to allow them.

>I would make sure to leave behind a legacy of children and of friends who etc etc

No you wouldn't, because you will be denounced as an enemy of the prophet as the west becomes islamicized and its culture erased. Nobody will remember you. Your children, if they aren't killed and raped, will be forced to convert to islam. Instead of being remembered as some sort of a hero who, in his head, saved millions of people, you will be remembered as an instrument that allowed radical islam to flourish and become a political force.

At this stage, the only legacy to exist by the end of this century will be the global caliphate's legacy.

Not only that, should we be electing the bitch who poisoned the skittles in the first place.

the unexamined assumption they make is that the refugees will die if we don't take them in

as if there's no other place in the world they can go other than America, the primary target of Islamic extremists

Because liberalism is an ideology that's rooted, at its core, in self-hatred.

That's all well and good, but only one skittle goes to him the rest are handed out to the population.

What give him the right to take others lives?