I think half the fucking crackers on this board fail to realize this simple truth

I think half the fucking crackers on this board fail to realize this simple truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c
takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>13% of the population vs 63% of the population
That's a bold strategy cotton, lets see how it plays out for them.

i wish they would push for revenge then we would have a good reason to exterminate them

Not having jobs, breeding like roaches, committing 4x as much crime as san melanin people, leeching off taxpayers..

Thats not revenge?
Must be Google Culture..

>riot for a night
>think you could wage revenge for something that never happened to you

Googles gonna google

I want them to try and get revenge and get put down by the military.

As someone said in a previous thread, political correctness is all they have to defend themselves. If they start an outright race-war with white people, including the hispanics that fucking hate them, it'll take away their only defence. They think we're lucky for them not exacting revenge, it's entirely delusional that they would believe anyone would come off poorly in that situation but them. Getting rid of them would reduce all crime in the U.S. by over half, save 36% of the welfare money, among other benefits. The more objectively (read: less morally) you look at the black population, the more you realise the country as a whole would benefit from exterminating them like the vermin most of them are. I almost invite a race-war, just to give the government the excuse it knows that it needs to improve the country greatly.

The difference in power the black community think they have, versus the actual power they have is staggering, truly representative or their intelligence.

Nigs take 'revenge'
Tax base disappears.
No money fo dem pograms
Welfare cut.
Nigs starve to death.
War is once again won with logistics.

More like 13% vs 87%

Everyone hates niggers.

What do you really think would happen if the niggers wanted "revenge"?

If the blacks tried to start a race war in america there would be no more blacks in america. We stockpile ammo and train our children while they stockpile drugs and abandon their children.

>The difference in power the black community think they have, versus the actual power they have is staggering, truly representative or their intelligence.

Puffing their chests like the gorillas they are.

They do want revenge but they're too stupid to actually get it. The best they can do is stir the shit for a week at a time.

More rioting in the streets and looting of stores.

These people don't actually want equality, they want to get angry and steal a pair of beats by Dre.

Modern generations are so sold into capitalism and materialism that most of them couldn't stand for a principal that stretched any further than their line of sight.

The single biggest reason there isn't a race war is because (((they))) use blacks as pawns as their wedge against having any powerful white nation to oppose them. It's the same playbook in the US as in Europe.

revenge for what? not even 2% of the whites had slaves and most of the whites immigrated after the civil war. what did todays whites do to you? Fucking google

They already have equality lmao. American niggers are the most privileged niggers on earth

yeah, because a bunch of welfare dindus are going to be able to organize anything. come to the burbs and the country nigger, cause some shit, see what happens. were waiting.

Okay, Niles.

Haha. Yeah. Fuck us for freeing the slaves.

Blacks don't want revenge. They just want to be parasites. Parasiting off of the hard work of the white man through gibsmedats and exploiting white guilt.

They know that they will be screwed if the white man decides not to take care of them anymore. Black slaves actually did take revenge against the white man in the Haiti slave rebellion by killing the whites in Haiti- and look where that's got them.

The black man doesn't want a revolution with black leaders, they want to be parasites as long as possible.

jobs should always be finished

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

Just you watch.

What do these groups do these days? They chant slogans and then when shit goes down they just attack and steal.

Op is a libshit cracker himself.

Yeah I notice they never leave their home turf.

The whites they attack are big city libcuck whites that in all likely hood spend their time on Twitter screaming "racist!" at any and all right wingers.

Anybody got the Wyatt pic of the guy saying "but I defend your race on the Internet!"

Revenge needs a lot of planning and work put into it. Niggers are dumb and lazy. Welfare is a lot better.

Nice roleplaying, white boi.

We all know that the only nigs who come here are the ones who don't like their own people for what terrible fuck-ups most of them are.

Whites could slaughter every nigger here in less than 48 hours. Keep thinking you are relavent. If the shit hits the fan you will be begging for mercy.

They want revenge for something that never happened to them. They want reparations for something that never happened to them. They want more of the white man's tax dollars for something that never happened to them. They want to be disproportionally given jobs and advanced in society because of their emotions. They call for the extermination of the white race and they act on it. They call all whites devils. They call for dead cops. They already have all the benefits in the world that could be imagined, affirmative action, welfare, diversity quotas, and impunity when they chimp out and riot and loot.

How the fuck is that "equality"?

Race war now?

They want revenge, but they know they can't afford it. That's why they cause trouble and settle for chimp out and haha white tears.

I think googles fail to realize that they make up 12% of the population in the country, and how easily the police are currently taking it on the rioters. If googles were to actually try to revolt the police would slaughter them easily. Don't be retarded.

I want them to come for revenge.

Come get some, fuckers

The simple truth:

>crackers want a race war
>you niggers would lose. so badly.

I think you're a 19 year NEET cracker with nothing better to do than make shitty bait threads and contribute nothing to any discussion.

i'd say 13% vs 95% cause even niggers hate other niggers

It is playing out and so far it's the nigs that are coming out on top. You're going out boiling frog style.

>hard work of the white man

yeah man those corporate subsidies sure are guaranteeing those wells fargo ceos' backbreaking labor. hoo nelly that bailout was such a harsh response to "hard work"

What did he mean by this

The Democrats have twisted these monkeys brains so hard,that they think they matter. Guess what,you don't. Your cracks hire mother doesn't,your absentee sperm donor doesn't,and you don't either.

Welcome to being a stupid nigger in a 1st world country,brought to you by the Democrats. They always hated niggers and they still do.

check your math bud

part of the 13% is part of the 95% because theyre still niggers

nigs have no idea how protected they are.

>dont want revenge
Lol bullshit

Lol. Shut the fuck up. Take revenge for what? You all personally never experienced slavery. Get the fuck over it. Every race has suffered and has moved on. If you try to start something don't be surprised when other less important minorities like myself join up with whitey and beat your asses.

They've made it abundantly clear that they want revenge.

Ah another nigger b8 thread

>dont want revenge
Ive got video of a bunch of nig-nogs dragging a white man through the street while beating him that says otherwise.

The moment that blacks decide to scale their little riots up from isolated incidents to full blown war is the moment that suddenly the american black population vanishes.

Is it Nazi time guys? I'm trying to play some talking guns again.

America is totally fucking lost. Trump pandering to niggers. Hillary sucking nigger slong. Cops are fucked. Just fucking nukes us already Kim

If blacks start a race war, then hopefully it will lead to Europeans taking out the trash too.

>Must be Google Culture..
>Googles gonna google
>Fucking google
>googles

Did I miss something? Is this referring to google making all american inventors black?

Revenge for bringing them out of Africa and giving their children and childrens children citizenship in arguably the greatest nation on earth?

why are you such a fuckin tool?

I wish chimpouts were a thing up here so I could have an excuse to put down some dindu filth. You americans seriously need to start using those guns you love so much when this happens. Organize militias that actually fucking do something instead of just hanging out at a gun range on the weekend. Go out in force when niggers try to attack your neighborhoods, dont just stand by and let them continue to be emboldened by the lack of action against them. The best detterent to chimpouts is a swift and fatal retaliation.

Probably Google lover

Listen here bitch ass op im white 5,9 been in 7 fights 6 out of 7 of thos were black people only lost twice once to a white man and the other I got jumped by niggers im not scared of niggers, also 90% of niggers dont even know how to fight I self train in kung fu and after about 2 months of a good training routine ypu coukd probably fuck up any body who is not trained, so to the white men put down the mouse and go train lets be ready yes theres guns but wouldnt you want to beat a nigger to death with ypur hands then shoot a nigger?

If they wanted revenge, they'd be rioting on the west coast of Africa to punish the people who sold them to whitey in the first place

googles going to ban the word nigger or something

I wish they wanted revenge so we could get this race war out of the way already. The googles are getting annoying.

They trying to do that. They are chimping out already.

You're out of the loop my google.

>Burns down Charlotte
>>Equality

You and I have different Dictionaries on hand...
Mine is Merriam-Webster, what is yours?

We've tried that before, everyone keeps complaining whenever we actually DO use our guns

Gtfo, underage ban

you dont wanna play cowboys and niggers motherfucker. we played cowboys and indians along time ago and you know who took the win there

The problem here is that poor blacks have the same problem as poor whites. The powers that be invite this conflict because it distracts us from the true problem. A system that only works if you have money.

Shaliday. Praise Kek.

>You're out of the loop my google.
I know, I took a few days off Cred Forums to watch the world cup of hockey. This is my first time on the computer since the tournament started.
Fill me in, fellow Hockey Dominator.

You tried so hard to shoehorn your irrelevant shitlib point about muh corporate welfare that you overlooked that your post means that either corporations do pay taxes and thus provide gibsmedats, and/or all white people work for Wells Fargo.

Bots make more sense.

Black people are lucky white people have been so tolerant so far.

Of course a maple google wouldn't get it

This

Someone post the image of when white people get mad. It has a combat aircraft as the image.

Is this leaf google serious right now?

This kind of rhetoric will end well.

Got you senpai

He's right, though. We need our weaves. I don't use them, but we need them.

They'll kill themselves off before the race war.

They make up 12% of the population, I don't think they'd have much of a chance.

i know this is bait but why would we be lucky? if only 1/4 of whites fought in a race war we would still greatly outnumber black people

There's also this:

I'm not a Nazi by any means, but honestly, I cannot understand how anyone could look at the history of the white races and then proceed to fuck with them in any way.

For roughly 2000 years the Europeans did nothing but fight each other tooth and nail constantly. When they got tired of that, they left their continent just to look for things to fight. After they were done fighting in every jungle on every continent, they got right back to fighting each other again in the two most destructive wars ever witnessed in history. Whites descend primarily from absolutely ruthless and cunning killers. Why would you pick a fight with a man who has the blood of an entire army of genocidal maniacs running through his veins?

I mean, when you're dealing with people whose violence is beyond comprehension in its scale when its directed at themselves, how well do non-whites expect to be treated when they aren't on good terms?
I mean for fucks sake, the last time white people got angry at a non-white race—like, really genuinely angry—they split the atom, opening up an entire new era of science and incinerating 100,000 people before they had breakfast and ruining the genetic lineage of the survivors for decades to come. Then they did it again a few days later for no reason.

Seriously. Do not fuck with white people.

Really fucking wish they would at this point. Getting real sick of these god damn googles.

Found it

>He thinks anything actually changes when the nigs chimp out and destroy their own communities
If you'd consider nigs to be winning, they must have a different definition of winning in Ladyboy Land

HAHAHAHAHA

GIVE US YOUR BEST SHOT NIGGERS

googles = niggers

skypes = kikes

Fuck I cant find it.

Hey guys check out this sweet equality

>Black people getting revenge

For what? For stopping slavery? Do they not know who they are messing with?

It was never about equality, it is about getting even.

> Implying half the military all of the white Obama voters and all of the latinos and South America won't side with the niggers

> Do they not know who they are messing with?
They know exactly who they're messing with. Which is why they couldn't care less.

God, please give us an excuse to send you all to Africa, PLEASE.

kekd

Except civilisations degenerate and faggotize over time. Italy was hot shit two thousand years ago but they were the absolute worst army in WW2

blacks keep killing eachother over who is blue and who is red... I don't think we need to be afraid...

Does anyone have the webm of the trucker beating the black guy in a car park (parking lot for our tea hating friends)?

> t. hailand

>really fortunate
>12.5% of the population vs 60+%
>really
>fortunate

OH NO THEY ARE GONNA C-WALK THEN TAKE MY POCKET CHANGE OH GOD HELP US ALL.

> white neighborhoods destroyed by enraged blacks in U.S. history: 0
> black neighborhoods destroyed by enraged whites in U.S. history: Tulsa.

gas the skypes, Google war now

Black people already have equality, lol.

>I think all the fucking niggers in this world fail to realize this simple truth.

Yeah most of the "Civil Rights" complaints were essentially "We need unlimited access to white people so we can loot them."

Even today it's about their access to our wealth and communities on strictly their terms. Which is why they can have black only college dorms but still enter the other dorms.

>blacks try to take over the USA
>Ends up being Zulu 2
>mfw

Bring it you oggle boogle google big lipped bitch. Im pretty sure my .45 acp will beg to differ if you want your "revenge". Fucking niggers.

Don't ask...

REALLY need some google hangouts here

The riots in Charlotte are fueled by nothing but revenge. Is he blind?

Revenge for what and against whom?

There are more African Americans descended from slave owners than white descendants.

Keep using your guns and let the libcukcs know that the noose is waiting for them.

I really appreciate all these threats from googles.

They're red pilling normies and the reason Trump is going to win.

It makes a lot of foreigners like me really mad that niggers keep fucking everything up in the US. So much wealth and quality of life has been exported from you to the rest of the world, and believe it or not, there are people appreciating that. Imagine where the US could have been without an eighth of their population actively trying to ruin everything all the time. Chances are humanity would be exploring the stars at this moment. Not only is the centuries long chimpout spree, that basketball americans are on, keeping the US at a fraction of its potential, it is also stopping so much quality of life from spreading to the rest of the world. 7 billion people are suffering because a handful of nogs keep fucking with the best country this world has ever seen.

>implying "hard work" is synonymous with "manual labor"

When my dev team releases new software that cuts payroll expenses and staff in half at major corporations, it accomplishes far more for society than a million ditch diggers could in their entire careers.

>hispanics, which fucking hate them
lol'd as i remembered my landscaping days.

the mexican consensus: blacks are fucking lazy, man

It is obnoxious. We've been playing white flight from some of the finest cities ever built for 100 years now, just to get away from the niggers, who follow us, then claim we oppressed them.

Just the effort and resources spent on the ever expanding suburbs could have gotten us to mars, cured cancer, and probably solved clean energy.

why are chilebros so fucking based?

Because the amount of Chileans that can speak English well enough to post coherently on Cred Forums is limited to middle or upper class European-Chileans.

I want equality with blacks, that's why I'm about to go rape, murder, assault and rob thousands of them

Might want to skip the rape part. Blacks have STI's at insanely high rates and their pubes feel like a brillo pad.

>13%

Also includes women, children and the elderly. That being said less than 5% of 13% minority are the ones terrorizing this country with their dinduism. (Black males ages ~16-30 or so)

And out of those a large chunk are already in prison.

We should just lock up black males from age 16-30 in the name of human progress.

I got attacked by Google before, does that make it "revenge" if I kill his great-grandchildren? Google logic

>revenge

oh please, how many whites out there are praying for the day blacks try to take revenge en masse so they can finally have a real excuse to get rid of them

blacks of this era talk a huge game but they have never seen whites angry, like really angry

I feel like a fair number of whites feel the same way about googles googling

>"k den, keep my ass posted b"

Do you see how the black people are still living in africa? In fucking huts made out of cow-shit and straw, eating garbage and dying of diseases left n right

Youre welcome you were brought to the US

Obama voters are weaklings who abhor guns, Latinos hate niggers

The welfare money will be nothing compared to the savings from no longer trying to teach monkeys to read, and getting rid of the 40% of useless government employees who are niggers.

(You)

Revenge for what? They haven't endured shit and we haven't done shit to them. They want to start a war based on their delusions and they'll all end up getting killed for it.

Is there a difference? They claim they're taking revenge now. Luckily niggers are too stupid to fight against anyone but other niggers.

>but they have never seen whites angry, like really angry
I don't think it would get to that point
The happy home-grown militia men would probably settle shit before white people united in anger

Is her English really good or did someone translate that for her?

Dude, black populations are in a steady decline because they kill themselves faster than they breed. Top kek.

More like 13% of the population vs 63% of the population+9%+4%+1%

A Race War if it ever happens, it's not going to be Blacks vs. Whites, it's going to be Blacks vs. Everyone Else because no other race will side with the blacks.

youtube heros were going to let (((viewers))) pull a gestapo rat each other out for reward reporting "hateful content" it was decided to replace nigger with google and jew with skype preemptively to fuck with search algorithms right now some anons are trying to make it a meme for normalfags so it catches on

>no other race will side with the blacks.
Now is that because they hate black people, like white people, or fear the white majority,

Do you have friends who think that serial killers are only ever white? Do you want to redpill people about Google crime?
These two articles are must-reads regarding Google: both illustrate a separate case of the mainstream media going out of their way to Memory Hole or even rewrite the history of Google crime, even as white criminals with far fewer victims have multiple major movies made about them, and people confidently assert that only white men -- especially Christian white undersexed hetersexual men, a Clark Kent caricature of the American norm -- are serial killers.

takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/

Really makes you ponder

I wake up everyday hoping something like that happens so I can go shoot some googs. Do it faggots.

have you tried cutting your wrists?
Maybe you could try running a hose from your exhaust through your window and rev that engine?
Or even just jump from a high place?

You do realize more whites than blacks have been in combat arms/been in combat. I'm sure whites would be ok if googles took revenge.

I dont think Niggers realize that EVERYONE on the globe hates them even themselves and that they lucky people are allowing them to exist.

I WISH A GOOGLE WOULD

"The thing with white people is that, they are really nice right up until they are not."

fp;bp

Not to mention the rampant obesity and lack of any kind of discipline in blacks.

Every race in the world would be better off in niggers were gassed

"Justice for [insert name here]" has ALWAYS been about revenge. Even when justice is delivered, they reject the verdict and demand more gibs.

I'd like to see them try.

Blacks leave corpses in fields.... Whites leave the corpses in ovens.

There were uprisings in 1919 when black WW1 veterans started shit and got BTFO badly.
Modern nogs seem to genuinely believe that white guilt will last forever and have no idea of close to the breaking point many whites are with their bullshit.

>implying even close to half the military voted for Obama.

>outdated farm equipment
>americans
Pick only one

They do want revenge. If they could we would be Zimbabwe

Don't forget the Latinos will fight with whites

Niggers actively seek revenge on the "white devil" everyday, I don't know in which dimension this idiot lives.

>googles only want equality, not revenge

>niggers attack whites throughout us history
>get lynched
>"we mighty sorry bossman"
>march around instead
>whites feel back and throw them a bone
>"see we wuz peaceful n shieet"

cmon and get it, im ready when you are

Nigs just don't get it. You are 13-15% of pop, with 5-8% of age that causes all the trouble. 5-8% of the pop is causing 50% of the crime.

You will one day be hunted for sport. And we are arming up for the hunt shadow man.

Military fag here
Black people in the military hate niggers

Actually its 87% vs 13%. The Liberal cuck-a-ducks will side with the Chimps, so will the government and the spics.

Coming out on top? they are all in poverty and killing themselves in masse

I have said it before and I shall say it again: Jews are really fortunate Whites only what survival and not revenge.

If I had to say, it's probably 65% A, 25% B, and 10% C.

LMAO FUCK OFF GOOGLE

Damn, what is going on in America?
If the MSM covered these crimes there would be a race war.

White Dems if Unchecked
> bring in millions of camel fuckers who breed like rabbits (see Europe)
> Working whites get taxed to shit to feed the Free Shit Army and can't afford kids (see Europe)
> Camel fuckers ally with googs to kill Whitey (including Dems)
> Camel fuckers kill googs

How would rioting Googles do against an actual armed police force with lethal intent?

Revenge for what? Getting freed from millennia of slavery by their own kind?

Don't poke the bear Joel

if blacks tried to get revenge whites would have an excuse to kill them

revenge for what?

yeah slavery is just the worst huh?
go live in a mud hut and get malaria then
or is that the plan after the revenge?

Fuck that, they usually are burning down their own neighborhood. Let the evidence keep stacking against them until public opinion flips.

If the media can harp on about a lone wolf or death squad of whites suppressing protesters exercising free speech rights, they wont be reporting about all the black violence going on and it will contribute to the "whites just want to murder blacks" meme. Defend yourself if the situation comes up, but going out looking for people to kill when you have a family that needs you is nigger behavior. Most of the whites being beaten are liberals who didnt know better, and now they do. Dont pity them, they made their beds.

my goog

Yeah, bring that shit to the suburbs. I see that shit posted everywhere, we'll bring it.

here's a picture of koreans shooting blacks during the LA riots. It was good times

>Revenge

How would they get that? If we live in the white supremacist country they claim then it would just be open season on blacks everywhere. White people are better shots, better fighters and are in larger numbers.

Niggers gonna nog

This fucking Google.

Googles gonna gog

nah man revenge aint the way

you do know that all us white crackers will be more than happy to kill all of you idiots if you try it, right?

"equality" is harassing police and everyone else

Revenge for fucking what? The high standard of living they enjoy vs. Africans?

Ive thought that before, but never considered a foreigners perspective on the externalities we produce. Thanks for the insight sgt pepper.

YEE HAW NIGGERS !

I can't wait

Forced meme