youtube.com/watch?v=i63cgUeSsY0
twitter.com/BNONews/status/779056232233590784
youtube.com/watch?v=JGLnsNPQcls
wnd.com/2015/02/no-knock-police-raid-ends-in-blazing-tragedy/
youtube.com/watch?v=OLxq1acs5xc
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9yUPRbxsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Choked

This was a false flag so I'm surprised they're not claiming she gets a 2 week suspension or something.

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/tulsa-police-officer-charged-mans-death-42290104

It was an accident, she didn't mean to pull out her gun, she meant to use her taser.

rekt by a woman

googles are fucking pathetic

hahahahhaah

>this is how a nigger would act if it was a white man killed by a nigger cop

It should be murder and she should be convicted.

We don't want roasties on the police force. Fucking weak minded and physically limited pieces of shit.

Why? She was justified in what she did. He didn't listen to commands. It's really not complicated.

American """trigger discipline"""

>yfw police recruiting plummets and crime rises in the inner cities

This, women have no place in the police force. They are unable to handle stressful situations.

So why isn't the cop with the taser charged with assault?

Either they were both acting in self defense or they both weren't.

Thus manslaughter.

>manslaughter
>murderer
Also, she'll get 12 months or even less.

Looks like the police disagree with you shill.

some idiot on TV recently was saying police should hire way more women because they are less violent

reality will be
>6ft 170lb black guy is getting rowdy
>5'4 130lb woman shoots him immediately

You can't shoot someone if they refuse to follow orders.

Manslaughter is basically an open and shut since you don't have to prove intent. They're making sure she goes down. Good.

had they shot him in the leg and he had a weapon in had, would that shot be enough to disarm?

The window was closed, there was no way for him to access the interior of the vehicle with his hands placed on the roof of the car.

Bootlickers literally on suicide watch.

Cred Forums racists BTFO

>this

Women wouldnt fight with you over anything, they'd just fucking shoot you regardless of race.

would the streets be safer?

>things just got out of hand

>Also, she'll get 12 months or even less.

Robert Bates, the Oklahoma police officer who accidentally shot and killed someone when he thought he had his taser, was recently given four years in prison after being convicted of second-degree manslaughter.

It'll be plead down to negligent homicide, no jail time, probation

Police are allowed to use tasers and non-lethal force as a result of non-compliance. It doesn't have to be self-defense.
Try learning the actual definition of legal terms before you speak, idiot. I knew she would be charged with Manslaughter because that's what the evidence in this case suggests.

I'm not entirely sure you understand how cops (are supposed to) work.

They have exactly the same grounds for shooting someone as anyone else, defense of self or others; they just are just generally understood to have a greater expectation of violence in most situations due to the nature of their job.

Or in other words, it's more often reasonable to believe that the situations cops find themselves in could lead to violence than with most other professions.

1 less thug

Well now we can remove all women from all police forces, they clearly can't handle the banter.

Based

Cred Forums BTFO. Eat shit pig lovers.

dont play dumb

She's a woman

The police can use less than lethal Force to restrain you but lethal Force only when it's in defense of life or grave bodily harm

under rated

I'm more interested to see what levels of pcp were in his bloodstream. Also it would be good to look at closer footage and audio from the time the police arrived on scene which would better explain how things escalated

Funny because I'm right wing pro-law and order conservative. I believe absolutely in the LAW. This officer broke the law and deserves to be punished. #MAGA

>women police

Thank god, hopefully they will stop hiring women to do a man's job.

Right, but he was very clearly complying.

>DA files charges

Same shit in the Freddie Grey case....every officer was acquitted.

DA charges mean fuckall.She gets her day in court.

>walk away from officer's order to get down and hands behind my back
>get tased and probably knee in back
>wtf police brutality
>ok well i don't want to end up on youtube so i won't fire my taser
>walk calmly back to car and get back into it
>n-no stop police like i said earlier get back here and
>i pull out my gun and get a lucky shot off and blow your head off
>now you're on youtube under [Cop gets murked] 2,000,000 googles view it in under a minute

or

>officer says something
>do something
>officer illegally does something
>deal with it, have his/her badge and sue the department so you get off gib mes.

but thinking's pretty hard for most googles.

shes a moron, 4 male cops have tazers ready but the dumb bitch decides to use lead. life ruined. c'mon Cred Forums if YOU were cops would you have shot him? you have bullet proof gear plus back up. would you do it? even knowing niggers are a time bomb when you are a cop?

>Either they were both acting in self defense or they both weren't

Better question: Why did none of the other officers shoot? There were at least two, maybe three, other officers pointing their guns at Crutcher, but only this one thought to pull the trigger.

No he wasn't. He was told to put his hands up and stay still. He walked back to his car and dropped his hands. If a police officer tells you to get on the ground, and you do it, then get back up and start doing the riverdance, you're non-compliant.

Doesn't matter, and the law agrees with me because she was charged

Guy doesn't pose a lethal threat? Can't shoot em.

Tell me who to hate Cred Forums?

The woman who is weak and inferior?

Or

THE google?

Be a different country in a few years, this shit will be forgotten about unless of course....,,

Both

so many cop hating nigger lovers on pol now, when will the invasion end

>not an argument

i would punch you in your face if i ever heard you say "am i being detained".

I think manslaughter 1 is the right charge. It covers the maximum of what she might be convicted of - causing a man's death negligently and unnecessarily. The prosecutors didn't try to go for murder, which would require them to prove intent.

She may still beat the charge, as well. But it shows that the question isn't "is she an evil racist?" so much as "did she screw up her job?"

Can one of you burger explain to me the difference between manslaughter and murder ?

>Funny because I'm right wing pro-law and order conservative who says "bootlicker" unironically
Shut up faggot. Go curate your /leftpol/ memes you gay vegan buttplug licking meth addict.

It's literally the law you dipshit.

>Attempt to invoke civil rights
>DURRR I WOULD PUNCH YOU

The laws which allow the police to detain me alot me rights to protect myself. The police aren't special.

man slaughter is when you slaughter a man murder is when you have the intent of slaughtering that man

>this cop gets charged for shooting a guy on PCP
>the cop that shot that therapist who was lying down with his hands up while trying to help a retarded guy is still on the force months later
It's cause she's a woman isn't it?

Nevermind

True.

>Black man disobeys orders and gets killed
>Woman starts an entire riot becasue she gor scared and shot Google.

If you plan to kill someone and succeed in killing anyone or get someone killed during the commission of another felony, it's a murder.

Otherwise it's manslaughter.

Woman or not, cops are doomed nowadays. No rights or protections. Why anyone would want to be a cop is baffling. Niggers have become more powerful than cops, due to king nigger and the jews. America should just go ahead and self destruct itself.

Plea bargain... 3 years suspended sentence at most...

Good. That way we can have more chimpouts when she gets acquitted.

Ok, thanks !

Nigger was on borrowed time the moment he thought it would be fun to lead the police on a high speed chase then refuse to comply once he did get out, in the middle of the road, then just ladeefuckingdah head back to his vehicle while officers were drawn down on him.

If the piece of shit wasn't being a piece of shit, he never would have been in that situation. This is entirely his fault and I hope the nigs nog when she walks.

>im such an intellectual i use the most blatant strawman imaginable

Oklahoma carries a 4 years in prison minimum for 1st degree manslaughter.

Yep. They probably won't convict her and even if they do she'll get a slap on the wrist and all her brothers and sisters in blue will make sure she is okay afterwards. That's how it works. They know how to play the game. Cop haters BTFO.

In this case specifically, it's manslaughter not because she didn't intend to use lethal force, but because she believed that force was justified. Murder is intent to kill by unlawful means. The DA is just saying that she didn't have reasonable cause to believe she was in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm, and her belief that she did was not justified.

If you olead gulity, can't the Judge fove you lighter sentence to reflect your early ple and admitting early (saving money and stuff and acknowledging you did wrong)?

This. If my brother, sister, or fucking mother died like that, I would hang my head in shame and hide away. I wouldn't dance in the streets like a fucking monkey. These niggers have no shame.

So this will be another instance where the cop says they got their gun mixed up with their taser?

Maybe it's just me, but how could an average person confuse a gun with a taser to say nothing of a trained professional?

Unlike a lot of police violence, this one does just seem like incompetence, but it's still horseshit that a cop can have a nuclear fuck up that ends someones life, and not even get charged with murder because "oops, silly me".

She'll get whatever the minimum sentence is and be out in less than a year and back on the streets being an incompetent twat.

>They have exactly the same grounds for shooting someone as anyone else, defense of self or others;

This case hangs on the window.

If it was open and he was reaching into the vehicle, she was justified.

If it was closed and he was leaning hands against the car, this is manslaughter.

He was a DUMB ASS for not obeying her orders and backing away to the car. But that by itself does not justify the shooting.

Although I just looked up Oklahoma's murder statutes and they automatically upgrade gun and crossbow crimes "with the intent to kill" to murder.

So there is literally no reason this should be charged as manslaughter.

You can't intentionally shoot someone without intending to kill them. Guns vs human bodies don't work that fucking way.

>B. A person also commits the crime of murder in the first degree, regardless of malice, when that person or any other person takes the life of a human being during, or if the death of a human being results from, the commission or attempted commission of murder of another person, shooting or discharge of a firearm or crossbow with intent to kill, intentional discharge of a firearm or other deadly weapon into any dwelling or building as provided in Section 1289.17A of this title, forcible rape, robbery with a dangerous weapon, kidnapping, escape from lawful custody, eluding an officer, first degree burglary, first degree arson, unlawful distributing or dispensing of controlled dangerous substances or synthetic controlled substances, trafficking in illegal drugs, or manufacturing or attempting to manufacture a controlled dangerous substance.

Anyone has the video of the incident?

the bullshit about the PCP in the car i have a suspicion is planted evidence

>no rights or protections

the police union helps cops get away with murder on the regular

If she believed she was justified it's not even a crime.

Justifiable homicide is based entirely on belief, not reality.

That's why people that accidentally shoot people holding phones and shit get off scott free.

>Nigger was on borrowed time the moment he thought it would be fun to lead the police on a high speed chase

LOL WUT?

You're thinking of another case. There was no high speed chase.

I don't think you understand what they mean by "intent."

She clearly did not wake up that morning to kill this man or any other. If we are to believe her testimony then she fired believing that he was reaching for a weapon in the car.

If the window was wrong then she made a terrible misjudgement, one her fellow officers did not make, and one we would expect professional trained personnel to not make. That's what manslaughter is about.

But she didn't not "murder" him in the legal sense.

So let me get this straight.

Justified cop killing = googles riot

Unjustified cop killing = googles peacefully protest

This is a common occurrence I've noticed a lot. I think the media hypes up the justified one because they're more controversial than open shut murder/manslaughter cases.

As well, whitey won't defend the unjustified ones, but he will defend the justified ones so google gets to see him as racist.

I don't think she'll claim to have gotten them mixed up. She was first on the scene and was holding her gun on him, which is reasonable from an officer safety standpoint. When the second cop got there, he could draw his taser because there was already a gun pointed at the suspect. The "one gun, one taser" approach is pretty normal, from what I've seen.

She fired her pistol at almost the same exact time as the other officer fired his pistol. She may argue that they both perceived a threat, and both deployed the means at their disposal. Or it may be that the taser caused the suspect to jerk involuntarily, which she perceived as a threat and responded to with lethal force.

Nobody (sans the 'kill all niggers' crowd) thinks this went down the way it should have in an ideal world. The question is whether the female officer is legally liable for that, or whether it was simply bad luck and a confluence of unknowable variables.

>If she believed she was justified it's not even a crime.

Only if she had reason to believe. If the other officers are like "I was ready to tase his ass for not listening but he was just leaning against the car being a dumb ass" then it's manslaughter for her.

Mistake occasionally holds up in a court of law, but usually also only if someone else was involved. If you truly didn't mean to do something and it was mainly someone else's fault, you'll usually be fine.

This isn't the case.

It wasn't her fault. Patriarchal pressure and the misogynistic attitudes of her male colleagues left her in a permanent state of fear for her life.

She should sue the dead mans family and the sexist police department for putting her in that situation in the first place.

window doesn't make a lick of difference. nig was fumbling through his pockets. He was potentially dangerous regardless. She will walk, but she shouldn't have even been charged.

You're confusing malice aforethought with intent.

I'm not saying she had malice aforethought. I'm saying she knew guns kill people and shot someone with a gun.

If we believe her testimony she didn't commit a crime.

Murder 1 fits far better than Man 1

>1. When perpetrated without a design to effect death by a person while engaged in the commission of a misdemeanor.
She wasn't committing a misdemeanor
>2. When perpetrated without a design to effect death, and in a heat of passion, but in a cruel and unusual manner, or by means of a dangerous weapon; unless it is committed under such circumstances as constitute excusable or justifiable homicide.
I'm assuming they're going with this, but the "without design to effect death" bit is ludicrous.
>3. When perpetrated unnecessarily either while resisting an attempt by the person killed to commit a crime, or after such attempt shall have failed.
This doesn't fit at all.

You're not wrong. You're just leaving out the funding from (((Soros))).

haha GTFO nigger.

>Only if she had reason to believe
Having reason to believe is just evidence for the jury. It's not necessary for a claim of self defense.

>I think the media hypes up the justified one because they're more controversial than open shut murder/manslaughter cases.
Well no shit.

This shit is getting beyond pathetic. America's military and cops is weakened beyond belief. We are likely the most cuckiest fucking nation ever. Even Trump won't help. He has pandered to niggers from day 1.

imagine the chimpout when she gets off

>5'4 130lb woman shoots him immediately
And this is a problem, how exactly?

She fucked up, she should pay the penalty same as you and I would most assuredly fucking would.

And if you think I sympathize with googles or wouldn't throw an SJW into a vat of acid fuck you.

>window doesn't make a lick of difference. nig was fumbling through his pockets.

Citation? My understanding is that at the moment he was tased and shot he was leaning hands against the car.

>I'm saying she knew guns kill people and shot someone with a gun.

That's not what separates a murder charge from a manslaughter charge or no charge.

>If we believe her testimony she didn't commit a crime.

If her beliefs were not consistent with what a reasonable trained officer would believe in that moment then she committed a crime. But not murder.

>And this is a problem, how exactly?

Women should not be police officers, firefighters, or in the military.

But for feminists a few dead suspects is a small price to pay for EEEEEEE-QUALITY.

I personally think it's to cause division. Blacks will chimp out regardless of the facts, while whites generally make judgements case by case.
So the race mongers push justified shootings in the media, and all blacks see is disinterested whites.

>That's not what separates a murder charge from a manslaughter charge or no charge.
It is in Oklahoma. They upgrade all nonnegligent gun homicides to murder 1. Plenty of states upgrade gun crimes for the simple fact that guns are deadly as shit.

Murder 1 in OK explicitly carves out the exception for the malice aforethought for that shit.

So unless you're saying she shot him without intending to kill him (which is stupid) or he was hit by a ricochet like that guy in NY or something, this is murder 1, not man 1.

There weren't riots in Tulsa.

In Oklahoma?

She'll get 5-7 years at a minimum.

The jury will not side with her, because the guy cops did not shoot.

She's fucked. And rightly so.

If black people just listen to officers instead of throwing attitude the police shootings would go down instantly.

But instead of that you have every media outlet and the fucking POTUS telling black people to act like niggers instead of citizens.

The big joke in the end is on blacks as police officers (of all races) simply laugh and drive by scenes of black-on-black crime rather than intervene and risk a career-ending shooting (or worse, prison time, etc.)

I wonder where are these feminists now, trying to defend this woman?

>Hillary supporters on Twitter are mad that they charged a woman and not a man.

It's like that Chinese cop that shot a black guy all over again. All their ideals go out the window the second their identity comes into play.

And to explain my point further.

Her defense is going to be "I killed him because I believed he would kill me if I didn't"

She will have to establish intent to kill as part of any defense she mounts that doesn't include "misfire"

There is no rationale for charging man 1 over murder 1. Murder 1's EASIER TO PROVE since it doesn't require proving she acted emotionally, just that she intended to kill him, which, again, she will have to establish herself.

vocaroo.com/i/s02LczzNOEkP

Rather than nitpick this shit...

Why does the DA who charged her disagree with you?

Because they have to work with the cops again going forward.

You don't have to comply with every single command an officer gives you bootlicker. Only with lawful commands. If an officer holds you for longer than necessary without a warrant or an arrest, you are free to go. You can just walk away. If it's an illegal arrest, then you have the constitutional right to resist that arrest, up to and including taking the officer's life. This guy was absolutely within his rights, no matter how much racists want to make it seem like the police are some kind of totalitarian unquestionable execution force.

how come there is no online registry for murderers to protect our children? these criminals have the longest rap sheets of any criminal in the whole system.

>If it's an illegal arrest, then you have the constitutional right to resist that arrest, up to and including taking the officer's life.
I can see how you might be able to make this argument in the theoretical, but do you have any examples of cases where such a defense has been upheld?

Following your advice is a good way to wind up dead. You are not a judge, so you do not determine whether or not you think the arrest is proper. You should ALWAYS comply, peacefully allow him to bring you to the station. Then, call a lawyer. He will file the suit for false arrest, let the judge and jury declare unlawful arrest, and win you some money. Alive and with money is far better than dead for trying to be a tough guy.

The fact that it was an unlawful arrest must be established in court. Sure, you can claim that the arrest was unlawful and you justifiably killed a cop - but, your decision is not the last word. The jury decides whether or not your actions were justified. And, you might very well be killed in the attempt.

Look man, I'd love to live in the perfect Libertarian society where nobody's rights are ever violated for pragmatic reasons and we don't even need cops because people follow the NAP at all times. Just like I'm sure a communist utopia where everyone has everything they need and want would be amazing. But it's not realistic. Some time in the 1970's people started murdering each other en masse to control drug distribution. That combined with the crazy fucks that a drugged up society creates led to police becoming a de facto civilian military. There may be some things we can do to fix this, but getting yourself shot in the face because you want to wrestle with a cop isn't one.

She'll be aquitted and the niggers will loot each other's stores and kill each other again.
youtube.com/watch?v=3wgysCKxN-Q

She killed a nigger, why should she go to jail?

Niggers never listen. That piece of shits family are now multi millionaires. Isn't America great.

>SYSTEMATIC
>RACISM

Did you not see the recent statements from Trump in support of Stop-and-Frisk

I think you are failing to account for the fact she's a female. Halve the sentence a guy would get.

East Tulsa Cred Forums reporting in. I've issued weapons to my whole household. There's no way we're going to let these subhumans burn our part of the city down. If they try anything we're napalming their neighborhoods, just like in '21

GLM

>Male cop tasers black guy
>Taser electrical charge makes loud noise
>Cunt gets triggered
>Kills black guy

Now I know you all hate "niggers" and all that, but this cunt, ALL CUNTS, should be barred from the police force. All they do is fuck things up.

Show me the open window. From what I see, I see a 1/3 open window.

Show me the closed window*

This is why women's shouldn't be cops or hold positions of power.

niggers are still bitching about her being charged. what were the expecting first degree murder? do they really not understand the legal system or what is it?

should be first degree murder

hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaa

really though she didnt get a harsh enough sentence

she was the catalyst for another chimpout because she was so fucking dangerously inept at her job that she SHOT SOMEONE WHO WAS BEING TAZED, ON THE FLOOR

hahahahahahahaha

"the legal system" says a faggot who's never run into the cops

Probably because he's not a dirty fucking nigger like you.

I hope we get more lady cops shooting niggers nonstop

you're irrelevant

Why the fuck are we giving women a badge and a gun in the first place?

Yeah but being a catalyst for niggers chimping doesn't say much about her character or intent. It simply says a lot about niggers.

Good job Moongirl.

Manslaughter under common law is when someone unintentionally kills another person through lawful or unlawful means.

tbhq youtube.com/watch?v=i63cgUeSsY0

Fucking scum like you are going to be the first to go. Guaranteed you are a chickenhawk cocksucker who has never enlisted. I would gut you bow to stern with no hesitation.

Says the irrelevant nigger who gets into encounters with the police.

Go suck the shit out of a GRIDS-infested antifa faggot's rotten asshole.

thats not even funny, are you mentally retarded? Down Syndrome perhaps? I know there is definitely somthing wrong with you if you find that funny.

the law doesn't agree with you, because I can get you charged for domestic terrorism for posting here and yet if not convicted you wouldn't be a terrorist. Stop shilling for sub human iq resource wasters and learn how your own fucking system works.

Sacrificing her on the alter of niggerdom.

God forgive us.

Half of 0 is still 0.

There were no riots in Tulsa.

There were 2 shootings dipshit.

life in the pokey for her.

YEAH!

YEAH!

FUCK YEAH!

Fucking get her! Why isn't she being arrested an Frog-marched in front of them cameras Motherfuckers!? Make her do a Cersei Lannister walk! There needs to be Fucking consequences for shooting a helpless!

>The google family is now rich

Lookin' like we should have picked our own cotton. Karma is a bitch.

it seems blacks do not understand how to follow verbal directions in america

perhaps police should use large flash cards depicting what they'd like the suspect to do

>Being this butthurt

>racists BTFO
Kill yourself nigger I'm racist as fuck and I still think what she did was fucked up, she deserves jail.

found the cuckif i'm irrelevant, why are you annoynous? you think this is only?

She won't be prosecuted

I'm conflicted.

I hate both niggers AND women.

Don't know who to support.

Jail her, faggot.wont bring that worthless goog back.

>If it's an illegal arrest, then you have the constitutional right to resist that arrest, up to and including taking the officer's life.

what drugs are you smoking, Google? wait. i take that back. i don't know any Google that has the word "totalitarian" as part of their vernacular. you're a cuck numale.

There was no chase. Get educated about something before you form opinions about it.

§21-711. Manslaughter in the first degree defined.
Homicide is manslaughter in the first degree in the following cases:

3. When perpetrated unnecessarily either while resisting an attempt by the person killed to commit a crime, or after such attempt shall have failed.
R.L.1910, § 2320.

§21-732. Justifiable homicide by officer.
A peace officer, correctional officer, or any person acting by his command in his aid and assistance, is justified in using deadly force when:

2. In effecting an arrest or preventing an escape from custody following arrest and the officer reasonably believes both that:
a. such force is necessary to prevent the arrest from being defeated by resistance or escape, and
b. there is probable cause to believe that the person to be arrested has committed a crime involving the infliction or threatened infliction of serious bodily harm, or the person to be arrested is attempting to escape by use of a deadly weapon, or otherwise indicates that he will endanger human life or inflict great bodily harm unless arrested without delay; or
3. The officer is in the performance of his legal duty or the execution of legal process and reasonably believes the use of the force is necessary to protect himself or others from the infliction of serious bodily harm; or
4. The force is necessary to prevent an escape from a penal institution or other place of confinement used primarily for the custody of persons convicted of felonies or from custody while in transit thereto or therefrom unless the officer has reason to know:
a. the person escaping is not a person who has committed a felony involving violence, and
b. the person escaping is not likely to endanger human life or to inflict serious bodily harm if not apprehended.
R.L.1910, § 2333. Amended by Laws 1990, c. 179, § 1, emerg. eff. May 3, 1990.

They're saying that the black line there is blood running down the glass but to me it only looks like there is blood at the bottom and the dark line higher up is just the edge of the seat.

If she killed that guy and he was unarmed, she fucking should be charged.

no on PCP. I'm surprised one shot to the chest got him.

This dude was in prison for ten fucking years, got out 5/31/2016. He wasn't at the facility I work at. His brothers and other family members are in the system to. Tulsa and OKC are havens for gangs and drug trafficking.

I've dealt with meth/pcp intoxication. That shit is fucking dangerous. Last time we had to break an inmates forearm just to get him to stop kicking.

>The race war starts because of a woman

Typical.

its misogyny if it was a man he'd get a promotion

You tried to use "google" then failed to follow up in the usage, nigger.

cont.

§21-733. Justifiable homicide by any person.
A. Homicide is also justifiable when committed by any person in any of the following cases:
1. When resisting any attempt to murder such person, or to commit any felony upon him, or upon or in any dwelling house in which such person is;
2. When committed in the lawful defense of such person or of another, when the person using force reasonably believes such force is necessary to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to terminate or prevent the commission of a forcible felony; or
3. When necessarily committed in attempting, by lawful ways and means, to apprehend any person for any felony committed; or in lawfully suppressing any riot; or in lawfully keeping and preserving the peace.
B. As used in this section, "forcible felony" means any felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any person.
R.L. 1910, § 2334. Amended by Laws 2014, c. 391, § 1, emerg. eff. June 3, 2014.

These posts do not provide legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you need legal advice, please contact an attorney directly.

New queen of Pol! Hail Betty Shelby. Took another worthless nigger thug off of the streets. Hallelujah.

> said google then nigger twice

You're so fucking inbred you cant help it cletus

>Look at this fucking bootlicker

Woman are seeker than men. Naturally she went for her gun over her taser. She is weaker, has less capability to fulfill the job as a male officer and killed a dindu. This is what globalization and gender mixing get. It's starting to offer the fibers that protect society. The jews are winning

Yeah it is great, hope she gets the death penalty. Stay mad pussy

this is absolute bullshit. Fuck the cucked police for giving into the demands of a bunch of rioting looting dindus

I guarantee you're a fucking pussy

she's taking a bullet for the dept. 'dolences. i'm going to start a gofundme for her.

I'm gonna build her a skatepark.

*google

I slayed your mums pussi last night m8, fite me irl cuck boi.

...sauce?

Oh thx for letting me know that, I will be on the lookout and be sure to get it taken down, better create it under a proxy aswell, would be a shame for someone to get your information.

>twitter.com/BNONews/status/779056232233590784
They won't send her to jail. Not a fucking chance. It would be a death sentence for her and everyone knows it. It's just a trial to placate the masses... and waste taxpayer money.

"Justice must be seen to be done, rather than actually be done".

you fucking googleburner

This is actually good.

Police officers will be wary of working in cities where this sort of thing happens, and the broad trend will be one of officers eschewing jobs in google infested areas.

If niggers who are walking away from the cops and reaching into their vehicle while commands to not do that are being yelled are free to act out in these cities, cops will be less inclined to work there.

Overall it's easy to see this as a BTFOing of a cop, but whether or not the case is successfully prosecuted niggers will be BTFO'd in the long term.

White flight will only accelerate.

How the fuck would her getting murdered by apes be justice?

youtube.com/watch?v=JGLnsNPQcls

Downtown checking in. Locked and loaded here.

Why is no one chimping over this?

>some idiot

Shaun King

>The window was closed, there was no way for him to access the interior

You know cars have doors?

>This fucking butthurt coon

Black lives don't matter. These dead niggers are nothing more than a good start.

she should walk

no white should go to prison over a niggers death.

He's right tho.

>mfw Anarchists eat at McDonalds to take a break from protesting against G8

is there any video on her """""murder"""""

She should have stayed in the kitchen. Instead she's going to prison and will make a bull dyke very happy one day.

She's a choke artist and became hysterical.

No-Knock raid, but close enough...

wnd.com/2015/02/no-knock-police-raid-ends-in-blazing-tragedy/

In both the dash cam and the chopper cam, you can't see shit but it appears the stupid fucking woman cop just shoots the guy for no fucking reason at all, more so as the other cop has ALREADY shot the guy with a taser...

youtube.com/watch?v=OLxq1acs5xc

I fucking hate niggers,Im glad she shot and killed this one.He fucking deserved it,Blacks are fucking subhumans,anyone who can fucking fallow and listen to BASIC commands deserves to be fucking shot and killed.Now,if only we could start shooting these looting niggers, it would take just a few short weeks but then there wouldnt be any worthless degenerate subhumans niggers left, only the ones that pretend to be white.lol

If I was a cop I'd be quitting right abouttt..... Now

I've been in the woods for the past week.

Is google a word filter now? I'm way out of the loop.

A sign from Tulsa

>stop moving
>google keeps walking back to his car completely ignoring cops

seriously when will people stop making excuses for these fucking disgusting pieces of shit? They are intentionally doing this, they know EXACTLY what they're doing.

niggers = googles
we are trying to meme the end of google because why the fuck not.

imagine if googles makes pepe status lmao

>PEOPLE ARE ******LITERALLY****** COMMENTING ON THE ARTICLES THAT SHE'S A SACRIFICIAL PIG TO APPEASE BLACKS BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN

FUCKKKKKKKK

Ah, I see.

Good to be back.

fucking worthless didu niffins can and never will be held accountable for the fucking stupid shit they do.

Actually user, I think it's semen.

1. Vehicle did not "break down" in the middle of (actually mostly on the wrong side) of the road.
2. He was ignoring orders, hands up or not
3. He did not fall when tazered, which may indicate the influence of some substance
4. His hands were NOT up when he was beside the car, and the officer is under no obligation to wait for a belligerent suspect to actually produce a weapon.
5. The only part that race played in this circumstance was his lack of respect for "da man"

If she's not cleared completely, Tulsa should burn to the damned ground.

>he din listen to meh
>so i shot heem hahahahaha

protip that's not how it works

Daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9yUPRbxsk

there was no chase you fucking misinformation spreading faggot

He was stopped in the road and the police came up with guns drawn for some reason, escalating a situation that had no indication was going to be violent
the female cop then murders someone who had their hands up (and was being taser in the very same moment as well) because she's a fucking unstable and unfit woman

I feel bad about her charges. All because a self righteous google couldn't follow the law..

Google is rolling out an AI that they want to use to censor hate speech on the Internet. By making the word google mean nigger, it forces them to censor the name of their own company.

fucking teamwork, man. he was just making sure that he couldn't dodge her bullet. never underestimate the Google. they taught all this during academy.

t. copfag

>nig was fumbling through his pockets.
It's not nice to make things up when we have video evidence from two different angles that disprove your shitposting

she killed an innocent person that had their hands up

Wait it was a girl?

that window is rolled completely up

Today is the nigger, tomorrow any of us. Stop licking the boot, coward, if not for courage at least for self preservation!

no, its because google has started filtering results with racist language. This would force them to filter themselves

hmm pretty neat, having excruciating pain before getting shot.

Finally, a woman getting the same sentence a man would get.

Usually women get off on crime easier with lighter sentencing. Equality!

Wonder if feminists are angry she got equal treatment.

She is a strong independent wom*n who don't need no trigger discipline

From the video it looked like it he was complying, she had no real reason to kill him.

And I'm usually defending the cops when it comes to another google's death but I can't boot lick this time around, it was straight up murder I saw in that video.

Besides, women have no place in law enforcement so it's not a lost cause if she gets kicked out from service.

Google or not, his disobedience didn't warrant him getting killed. Just let the googles kill each other, not let another idiot like her give glm more ammo to use against cops.

agreed

>Only with lawful commands.
Depending on the context of events, it's highly advisable that you fight the unlawful commands in court. Not in person.

truth. this is why i don't approve of women being outside of dispatch on the force.

I fucking told you asshats she'd get charged with manslaughter by heat of passion.

it will be dropped later or just fail terribly in court

this is so niggers dont riot

>this is so google dont riot

She did not do anything wrong.

I know it saddens boot-lickers, but contempt of cop is not legally punishable by summary execution. Hence Mrs. Shelby's arrested.

"But im actually a nigger so I really dont have to listen to the cops" yes,fucking retard, it does work like that.Fucking stupid nigger keep doing shit to get shot, so they are.Sorry blacks are fucking subhumans.

would googles even be able to riot in tulsa? as far as my conception of oklahoma goes they'd get btfo, probably literally

Niggers never can.

We are going to spread Google and Googs as a racial slur for niggers to create backlash against google plus their own AI bots will start destroying them

Don't act like a fucking dumb worthless degenerate nigger and don't get fucking treated like one.

Why would anyone be a cop now-a-days? Especially in a shithole city, Just buy a gun and look out for yourself. Let the black communities eat each-other and let the rich parts of the city defend themselves.

How many innocent women and children do you shoot/kill while you were in Afghanistan, Proud Patriot?.....
Fucking Jarhead.

>the female cop then murders someone who had their hands up

he didn't
its on the fucking video
why lie

Harambe died for sins, and this is how you honor his memory. Shame, shame.

video of the shooting?

>innocent
> Afghanistan
Nope. All children in the middle east are potential and most likely future mudslime terrorists and their women are terrorist breeding facilities.

Did you even read the post?
It's a bullshit story that his car "quit"
It's a bullshit story that his hands were up when he was shot.
It's a bullshit story that they "should have tazed him". They did. He didn't go down.
It's a bullshit story that he was "getting his life together". This google had been arrested before for going for a gun when a cop was arresting him, and had just gotten out of jail for drug trafficking charges. PCP was in the vehicle.

>And I'm usually defending the cops when it comes to another google's death

Yeah, that's bullshit.

You really think he "looked like he was complying" when he was walking away from the cops with his hands up? What orders do you think he was given?

>bomb countries and kill people
>survivors angry and want revenge
THEY HATE OUR FREEDOMS. DAMN TERRORISTS.

U know. It's probably good it was a woman. Now in the back of everyone's mind there will be that idea that women are unfit to be police officer. (Which they fucking are holy shit God when will it end?) regardless this is beneficial. Let the googles chimp out and women take the heat. Why should I care? Let the degenerates burn.

I SERVED RESPECT ME

It's strange to watch even that Michael Steele guy spout these fucking delusions
Googles are nuts, they exist in a world of their own little google minds

>getting out of the car after being pulled over isn't cause for concern for the police

liberals really don't think cops are human beings

>I signed up for a job that requires almost zero qualifications so I could kill people and that makes me a tough guy!

Plea bargains can literally be thrown on the table while the jury is jerking off in their room.
Most cases the DA throws em in there. If you actually go to trial you can expect an even better plea deal.
It depends on how great your lawyer did.
The DA is there for convictions.
Convictions = revenue.
A plea is still a conviction on paper and reflects their statistics.
I was fighting a class 3 felony via trial and the DA literally offered to drop it down to a class E misdemeanor while the jury was doing its thing.
My lawyer Fucking cleaned house with em.
The plea was literally written on a yellow post it note and brought over.
Was the funniest shit ever.
So it went from a 6 year sentence +500 dollar fine to 48 hours in jail and a 100 dollar fine + court costs.
My attorney laughed.
Showed me.
He shook his head no.
Advised I say no.
Pleas are desperation from the DA at that point.

cucked nigger

Tasers have triggers you fuck up.

a sacrifice for diversity

This.
Charges get filed, media and negroes calm down and forget about it. After the acquittal the is a small upset but most of the nogs have forgotten about it.

well, then she was unfit for duty. anyone who can't tell the difference between a loaded Glock 17 and a shitty plastic tazer should probably not be a cop.

>Killed a nigger with a book
>Poetic Justice

Can't spell manslaughter without laughter

>all these people acting like cops wouldn't rather be sitting on the couch watching tv.

You know feminism has gone too far when you can be charged with mans laughter.

I suppose I'll have to look at the videos again. If what you say is true, I suppose the google had it coming.

Though my other point still stands that women shouldn't be in law enforcement.

Why are there way more faggot niggers on Cred Forums lately?

This is the face of white feminism.

Ah, neat. I live right down the street.

They said there were protests today but I looked out the window of my office downtown and couldn't see anyone.

Maybe cops wouldn't be on edge constantly if googles weren't listening to music about disobeying the law 24/7.

So what reddit has been raiding us today? it's been nonstop Cred Forums tier anti cop shit like it was 2011 again, all day today.

Did the victim check his privilege?

I tend to agree. Working in the station...maybe. On the streets, etc., no.

It's a given that they'll typically be smaller and weaker than the average suspect they'll encounter, but beyond that, a male cop is more likely to do something stupid to protect/rescue her.