Hahaha Pegida BTFO

He calls regugees scum then seeks refuge in another country.
What a hypocritical tool.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/leader-of-pegida-anti-refugee-movement-lutz-bachmann-moves-to-tenerife-flee-persecution-in-germany-a7323056.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AUf1gQ2c_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

time to open the borders to the 3rd world!

thats not the same thing you retard

yeah I guess he should just stay in Germany and fight off the refugees and oppressive government with gu- oh wait nevermind lul.

time to put sanctions on the FRG rogue regime.

Hahaha, how is that not the exact same thing?

Hilarous.

This reminds me of a cartoon I saw,
It showed a Jewish man in a pool of Belarusian, Russian, etc etc blood, holding a knife, saying "Why do they persecute me so?"

Rapefugees are "fleeing" towards money. This guy's is fleeing from the thought police

PEGIDA is pozzcuckoldry lite.

>fleeing towards money
>rapefugees
>implying that only refugees are looking for money

Fucking Germans and British barbarians, always coming to our beaches to vomit and do the things they cannot do

youtube.com/watch?v=4AUf1gQ2c_s

Money, white women, w/e at best they're self serving at worst they're parasites

Germany and Spain are both EU members. Moving to Spain did not make him an illegal immigrant. He's also a european man moving to another european country.

Nice thread you got there Nige.

>Speak out against people who claim to be refugees for the sole purpose of coming and taking over the country and getting free money in the mean time
>Said country's anti-free speech laws mean that they are now going to arrest you
>Be forced to either face prison time for not conforming to the government's plans or have to flee the country

He wants the best thing for himself, and the best thing for his country. Can you fucking blame him? He's taking advantage of other countries just like others want to take advantage of his. It's Tenerife's fault for being so gullible to provide him asylum.

If you can be arrested for speaking your mind, not even for advocating violence - then your "free" country deserves to be razed, and your people flayed alive in the streets.

Death is coming for leftists.

Refugees have safe refuge in Latakia, Turkey, Jordan and many other places. Their countries survival is at stake every able bodied male must fight to preserve it.

This man is going by himself to tenerife to avoid being jailed by the german thought police.

Its not the same thing, and I cant demand he goes to jail but i'd never flee my homeland no matter what, and I think everyone should do the same.

He's a businessman and works there. He isn't coming for welfare.

well he cant be looking for money.

Spain is poor as fuck

He's also a criminal who fled his home country to avoid persecution. Pretty pathetic, wer austeilt muss auch einstecken können.

>criminal
how so?

erst müssen rechtsstaatliche Verhältnisse herrschen, dann kann man über sowas reden.

Spain is still in the EU, as is Germany, so he has the right to move wherever he wants as an EU citizen, so what's the big deal?

stop posting gypsy

Hate speech is illegal here, like it or not. He broke the law, making him a criminal.

> oh but it's fine to break certain laws you don't respect
Niggers don't like laws against raping and stealing either. Does that mean they shouldn't be prosecuted, then?

>Non-Syrian, Non-Muslim man leads an anti-Syrian, anti-Muslim refugee movement, and has to take refuge for fear of persecution.
Such a hypocrite, I know.

Got a source of the trial?

Sick burn.

What trial are you referring to? He knew he went too far with his sedition and fled.