Experience Unfiltered Autism

Come simulate politics on autismcraft! This is an experiment to determine what political ideal will result in a group dominating other nations, based on how successful their ideology turns out to be. Players can create a faction and compete against others or go solo and play normally. Normally this game is just placing blocks and autism, but we've modified the server with survival plugins that allow us to configure just about every aspect of the game for the political system.
The server is running Minecraft version 1.9.#.
IP: polandcraft.tk
Note: New players will be prompted to register, to do so type '/register randompassword randompassword' - this will confirm you into the server, henceforth each time you log in you will type '/login randompassword'.

The Great Wiki: polandcraft.wikia.com/

Discord channel: discord.gg/VUKfDrn

The server's dynmap: s11.hosthorde.com:1939/ (open in browser)

Recommended cracked client: thepiratebay.org/torrent/11836142

Current Gamplay Modifications:

• Factions

• Dynmap

• Some other meme plugins

Other urls found in this thread:

s11.hosthorde.com:1939/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>political system

So factions with political party names?

Which autistic fag brought back Cred Forumsand craft? Bgbba? Hudkike?Milo?

Mostly, there are some who have a non-political name but they are still required to have a political description

honeypot

you will be dox'd if you connect to this server

Hudson gave up a year ago, Milo gave up in March. I've been hosting it since May.

>join the discord
>listen in on a channel
>some dude is reading numbers

What the fuck man, is this /gsg/

Anyway, I'll check it out but I have to shit first
hurr durr le dox faec

you're one of those vaccines give autism people are you not?

do not join the voice channel unless you know what you're doing. I have no control over some of the autists in there

And who is this?
Carinthir here. Almighty leader of the league of extraordinary goyim, slayer of battlegod and bane of nsdap

>not doing this in rust
Rust in superior in literally every way

I am former nigger now Steven_Pinker. A random faggot that joined last year during the last Hudson map. I enjoyed it quite a bit and kept playing sporadically. When I came back in april, the server was going through some shitty times with a crappy new admin resetting maps every week. When he gave up I decided to make da serb great again. I think it's in the wikia.

Imperialist Japan is best faction

epic..

And what do I do now that I am here?

its literally lego

build a meme

hmm im kind of frightened to join

Admins being faggots usually ruin these servers and are why they dont keep their player base.

It's in rust too. But a clan in rust instead of its own server

that is true desu. Admin before me literally destroyed the playerbase by doing like 4 resets in less than a month then quitting because of 'dead community'.

Over the last four months the playerbase has picked up and oldfigs slowly are coming back desu.
Today we have peaks of like ~18 players on weekdays and a bit more from Thursday to Sunday

bump

Is there a Trump faction?

Is the map made to look like Earth? or is it some random seed?

How do you mitigate this? When players suck up to you to get admin powers do you tell them to fuck off?

The problem with these is no one actually interacts with eachother and just do their own thing.

Does the map wrap around?

there used to be one last map. It was full of members with 'trump' in their names and jeb_
there is a wall made at the border with mexico but no trump or even USA faction.

it is an earth map, open this in your browser to get a live view of the map:
s11.hosthorde.com:1939

Of course, I am the only admin because trusting anybody other than myself with 'power' or 'creative' as mods or whatever would be stupid. It was that way before and it lead to grymes, alt admin accounts and favoritism. I try to intervene only when necesary and only keep in touch with the server affairs, not get involved in them.

not really, people cooperate to create their own cities or conspire to take down an abusive faction. or simply to trade.
yep

I'm on mobile tonight. Can someone stream on twitch and broadcast?

wew... ask someone on the discord maybe

This map actually looks a little better than the previous one. What the fuck happened to Florida though and who decided to build a cross in the Indian Ocean? Shit looks retarded as fuck, somebody should burn it.

I'll probably join in on this in a little while, it'd be nice to rebuild Wilmington again.

it's true. I have no clue who did the cross. He was also planning to flood all of india.

I've just been banned for "cheating in pvp" I don't have fucking hacks. Fix your broken server you fucking skypes.

were you that six faggot killing me,
hah

That's a terrible swastika.

alright I'll check :^)

Fuck off steven

DIS GONNA BE GUD

it is sadly the average build from Cred Forums fags
you are unbanned and that thing has been fixed

What version does the server run on? Also, whenever I try to log in, it says unknown host. I AM typing the IP in right.

I am a total noob in MC, any quick guides?
I don't know how to repair items and my pike is almost broken.

He is among us

Same, tried 1.9.0 and 1.9.4

keep trying. It should not give you ANY problem. Maybe you have an invalid name?

also try with a different client

try 1.10.2

I KEEP FUCKING GETTING UNKNOWN HOST WHAT IS WRONG REEEEEEEE

Based Mexican

You can come to Canada illegally any day

Also have a bump. Anyone wanna invite me into their faction? I'll be a good goyim

Bean man what am I doing wrong?

Instead of a cracked Minecraft is Minetest good enough yet?

Im using an actual legit minecraft launcher too.

try doing
>this
instead

Didn't work,

Where are the trains to the ovens?

HEY!!

when that happens just click refresh a couple times

I refreshed twenty times, it keeps saying cannot resolve hostname.

try using this IP instead
s11.hosthorde.com:26461

No world map = shit server dont bother

t.Intcraft

it is a world map moron
look at the dynmap:
s11.hosthorde.com:1939/
(open in browser)

I think I remember playing on this server last year. Ended up getting banned after I raided someone and didn't "declare war" on the faction and make an essay about it and vote on it with my faction.

Maybe it was a different server.

nope, that's pretty much how the previous admin managed.

I have no shitty rule desu

>minecraft crashes every 30 seconds

simply epic

Yes gotta love Rust with it's mandatory server wipes because the programming is so trash that it can't clean up after itself.

kicked for flying desu

get good faggot

I will take a look at that. The anti-cheat system is new and some false positives kick people every so often. Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks senpai

I-is this an earth map?

yeh

>tfw Notch will never fund a white paradise on an island

>Experience Unfiltered Autism
Another google nigger thread?

>check on Cred Forums craft
>nothing but faggots and underaged kids
>"i'm a girl btw" and everyone sucks her ass, gives her free shit
>start a faction, someone allies with me
>teleports to my base, kills me and takes my shit over
>"u mad lolololol XDDDDD"

So where do new members spawn? I don't have an in-game map yet to show me where the fuck I started.

Use the Dynmap (link is in OP)

I think you spawn in Egypt

you start in egypt.

dude, if you follow the instructions in the 'how to dynmap' book you will be able to see your exact position

Any way we can teleport to Murrica? Or do we have to walk/swim?

do /warp to see the list of warps

there's only one warp desu. It will take you to Alaska