Should I marry a white westernized woman to have kids with, or spare myself the torture and not even bother?

Should I marry a white westernized woman to have kids with, or spare myself the torture and not even bother?

>letting an internet meme forum dictate your life

please don't reproduce

Marry a slav girl. thats what I did. Shit is so cash
>strong family values
>fit
>gives regular blowjobs

Sauce?

hello mister skellington

>can't discuss something with people and make your own conclusions

go to an eastern European conservative nation (somewhere relatively wealthy to avoid the ravages of communism). Doing that in the west is dangerous as fuck, still chav breeders over here shit out loads of kids on the state buck, the problem is that most of them end up as retarded slaves due to the system (breeding is not the solution chum - destroying the commies is)

Black dude on the left looks like Franklin

dude even our womyn are fucking degenerates (at least in my social circle aka university sluts), i cant even imagine how bad western ones are.

well fuck

Get a non ghetto nigress instead. Best decision I have ever made.

Hang yourself. And her.

I can't even remember the last time I saw a nigress around here

Why?

I've realised the truth that Slavic girls have a natural beauty to them. They barely wear make-up n are comparable to 7+ brits whom are caked in it.

A slut to someone east of the Oder-Neisse is practically a nun to anyone west of it.

Western women tend not to be mudsharks outside of France and the UK. Find redpilled or semi-redpilled friends and take your pick of the women they hang around. The hottest women I've dated have all been redpilled to at least some extent.

western white grils are way too promiscuous.

Go for either southern or eastern european. They still somewhat retained their conservatism.

They are the most attractive women in the world

You guys are so fucking pathetic. Obviously the vast majority of women are nothing like the OP webm, you're just making excuses because you have low self esteem and are making up a ridiculous fantasy (all da wimminz are bad and I'm 2 gud 4 them bcuz they r slutz n I am a NiceGuy!) to lessen the pain of knowing you're a cowardly loser and you don't have the balls or masculinity to go out and actually attract a woman. You blame everyone except your weak self for why your life is so empty. You would literally rather lie and slander your entire race of women under false pretenses than be man enough to admit reality and improve yourself by adapting to the circumstances. Have fun whining at home while guys like me are fucking the women of your dreams. Enjoy.

nice pasta, I'm making spaghetti as we speak