Knowledge Bomb v6

Charlotte Riots(Not "protests") are backfiring massively on:

> BLM
> MSM
> Hillary
> Democrats
> SJW's/Liberals

What you are seeing is only the tip of the iceberg.

The Rioters were bussed in the night before. (Obama has connections to BLM)

The person shot did infact have a gun, not a "book".

> The show Designated Survivor might have some "Lone Gunman" type stuff.

> Indi-Paki war is trying to be created by Soro's funded PMC/Black Op's.

> SJW groups are to go to battle with eachother, and that includes inside Hillary's campaign.

> "London bridges come falling down".

> Trump is gaining more support daily, including those who are in high places.While Hillary is losing support daily.

> The strongest ally of ISIS is the MSM PC narratives. Never believe them. More IED's coming.

> Operation Hornets Nest. (Nuke Sub or Bomber hits Mecca.)

> ISIS is coming in from Canada, since the south is proactively being watched by various agencies on both sides of the border due to a possible threat to Mexico City.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatdoesitmean.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=g2BFKbsWT5M
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/#
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89230022/#89230022
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89358658/#q89359422
youtube.com/watch?v=UtUxen95yyE
hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As with every Knowledge Bomb thread, I try to bring you guys some information.

So Cred Forums I hope you read this thread and spread the work.

Keep up the good work & support BTW :)

Spread the word*

The fuck is this?

Where do you get your info? Your posts seem to consist of things that are already known with some educated guessing sprinkled in. So who are you and where do you get your info?

Thanks for the info, god bless you.

Where are your sources??

One of many things that these Knowledge Bombs talks about.

Read from the first to the current, and notice whats going on.

I try my best. I wouldn't be up to "v6" if things didn't keep coming out.

Not every source is so easily posted.

How much do you get paid to spread this disinfo, Sorcha?
whatdoesitmean.com/

Sorcha? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats too funny.

I'm not getting paid to do this nor am I associated with morons like him.

Hello Again Anon5!

So 1st off I assume you are refering to the episode of lone gunman which "predicted" the "plot" of the 9/11 attacks.

I have never seen Designated Suvivor but I am aware the term may have something to do with COG or rex84 type protocols.

In plain speak, are you saying you are seeing "buzz" regarding an attack which will disrupt the normal succession of power in USA?

If ISIS is coming from Canada, how would I find and stop them?

Ask your PM, he let them in as "refugees". In bed(or in this case in the corner) with them in more ways then one.

Designated Survivor is a new show that came out last night.

Fascinating stuff considering how the Election is still ongoing.

a lot of your claims are equally ridiculous so its easy to see the similarities...

What type of threat to MC? Not that I care too much about third world
Can you give us a timeframe for London, EU and Mecca?

Can you link your past threads so I can scan for accuracy and consistency? I want to believe

Archive-> control+F-> anonymous5

Connection?

Calgary university

I can understand that viewpoint, but I personally hate disinfo like you wouldn't believe.

I told you the threat to Mecca. Nuclear.

EU breaking up = It will start from the east and then the west, and only Germany will remain then it falls.

London = Who is the current mayor possibly connected to?

Mecca = Unknown so far. Just getting the code name and plan out.

I think some people have screenshots at this point.

China will also get involved.

And that picture might be on to a blitzkrieg of epic proportions.

I hope these threads gain more traction overtime.

Effort and timeframes matter.

If you posted proof it would help.. else take your shit to

Check york university as well

x?

These things are not like that.

Canada has been infiltrated for a while now.

No one expects a attack from the north.

CTR is also getting really desperate lately.

Employees are being held back pay.

I asked when
When the coordinated attacks in all Europe?
It's something that can happen every day from now or it will take much more time?

I would say(looking over what I have now) sometime during 2017.

Not this year, they still need to get more people in and some heavier weapons.

I hope before French presidentials

Agreed.

France better take the chance to leave the EU before things get bad.

Haha. Good to see you again.

Spread the word about this thread and other Knowledge Bombs

>Trump is gaining more support daily, including those who are in high places.While Hillary is losing support daily.

Can you pls give some examples of what you mean by high places.

Yesterday, RFK's speechwriter essentially implied both RFK & JFK would deplore current Democrat party.

Do you mean CFR/Tri Lateral? If so, there might be less attempt to steal/defraud election?

Do you think Trump can significantly change nature of Washington?

Are Hillary & Bill beginning to consider they are in deep shit? What do the layoffs at Clinton Foundation imply?

>What do the layoffs at Clinton Foundation imply?

That rich arabs have stopped donating because they don't want their names associated with the sea hag?

Look at all you said as a whole and you tell me.

Trumps getting more support, and Hillary is trying to come to terms that she will lose in more ways then one.

Even Obama still hates Hillary after all these years.

Even Evil has Standards.

Are soros ideals asymmetrical to Rothschild et al?

Does the US stand to benefit and work with Pakistan in an India conflict?

People try to say they have Jews and Israel's motives figured out but it seems the elite globalist Jews arent entirely the same as Israel
Any knowledge bombs on Israel and why why why so much US aid?

Didn't the Saudis implicate Mossad?

>sorcha fail

>(Nuke Sub or Bomber hits Mecca.)
why though

completely non-strategic target

Mecca is a very strategic target if you consider its spiritual importance.

ROI. They see the writing on the wall and like any smart investor, pulls the plug when it's clear the money is going down a rathole. For all the influence they've gotten from CF in the past, the future is looking less rosy, so the capital moves to other projects.

if the point is turning over the "moderate muslims" then sure, but i don't see profit in that other than an eventual justified genocide, whichever way the history swings in the end

Charlotte user here. No book, but a gun was at the scene. But what's it matter, cognitive dissonance and agenda are in play. Hood rats daughter spreading the lie her illiterate daddy can read.

>The show Designated Survivor might have some "Lone Gunman" type stuff.

What the fuck does this have to do with anything?

Will they rig the US elections?

Will they rig the German elections?

it's obvious from the way you type that you're an /x/ roleplayer

seen it too many times not to notice

If they bomb Mecca, All Muslims in the entire world will go ape-shit crazy.

It'll be full-out, in the open, in your face war at that point.

That guy is an idiot.

The Clinton foundation is like a whore if you consider who has been inside it over the years.

1) Soros has progressively been getting bad blood with other globalist groups.

2) The US would be in a interesting spot depending on what they do.

3) Blaming the Jews has been the best psy-op ever.

Hamas is also funded by Soro's.

Israel knows this and has been threatening to expose the whole deal for quite some time now.

>"London bridges come falling down".
TAKE THE KEYS AND LOCK HER UP

any idea of who would dropping the nuke, I highly doubt it would be america, maybe uk cause bants plus its hard to determine where the subs are

maybe Israel?

>maybe Israel

This would effectively end antisemitism on Cred Forums

By KEK I can see it happening

>That guy is an idiot.
entertaining as fuck to read about the secret reptilian bases secretly mind controlling americans into accepting muslims so that the jews can take over africa gold to produce the next gen pyramid spaceships that will bring about the true anti christ who will finally kill off Putin (the saviour of mankind) with his grey alien troops
thanks to the russian spy agencies for uncovering this nefarious plot!

Consider the timing.

Nope, hate to break it to you. I haven't even heard of that place til recently.

And you wonder why its a plan.

Bingo.

Sometimes a fire just needs a spark.

Which is why I made the OP & the previous knowledge bomb about the subject

1) Soro's might try to.

2) Don't know. But Merkel has done more damage to Europe thin ISIS has so far.

Will the Deutsche Bank fall? If yes, when?

Mayor of London needs to be investigated into.

Networks are being put in place due to him.

Better question, who would they be trying to frame?

Look up the countries that have nuclear subs.

Sorcha is such a headcase.

It's merely a canary in the coal mine for the path Europe is going down aslong as the EU exists.

It's Soros/Soros', not Soro, dumbass

Are you implying the mayor of London supports terrorists networks?

makes sense

It's not implying at this point.

Implying was yesterday.

Exactly.

Spread the word about these Knowledge Bomb threads!

Any follow up to your thread about ISIS using the Charlotte chimpouts as a cover? New info? I still think if true then it is about them moving materials around safe houses and/or out of city to other staging locales while cops busy. Any validity or hard facts to this?

why is hannity a demon here user?

will something happen in this shit hole?

A lot of our politicians "support terrorist networks" (domestically at least) by shipping in terrorists.

If you ship in people from regions that produce terrorists, then you don't do dick to check their backgrounds, then fuck yeah you are helping build terrorist networks, no hyperbole.

Do you have anything to back this up other than your word?

TheTNM.org
Could Texas secede already?
I'm tired of King nigger and the psyOPs. 911 was sloppy but these last bunch of "shootings" have been a complete joke.
Dallas nigger police chief is suing Obama lol.
How come none of these psyOPs ever get exposed in court.

This all seems to support Trump which is counter to the current narritive
Curious

OK:
1) Someone nukes Mecca and makes it look like someone else
2) Muslims around the world declare war on the rest of us.
3) Mayor of London supports terrorist groups in and around London
4) London Bridge is Falling Down. The epicenter of SHTF is London?

Russia, China, France, UK, US, India.

If the India/Paki thing is on the table my guess is Pajeet gets the frame, but who does the deed? China seems unlikely as does UK and France. Who the hell knows between US and Russia anymore....

Imagine the public panic if it was found out and the information was rapidly spread around the internet.......

Islam has been using Blacks as expendable tools for thousands of years.

Cred Forums or Spain?

Spain has cells, just like most EU places.

They also sleep with them(if they are women) or sit in the corner and watch if they are men.

Knowledge bomb was right about the National Guard being called into Charlotte. Starting to believe this guy;

The chaos this would cause would be tremendous

FUCK TRUMP
He's just another shill, he'll never call out the Jews

I mean Spain.
come on, we are fucked already, we don't need anymore

I have to admit, the thought of SJWs destroying each other sends a rush of blood to the tingly parts! I didn't know there were different groups of them, they all seem universally idiotic. Any more info on that? Does it have to do with the Afterberners?

Haha a fucking race war. If this is true, I'm so looking forward to it. The muzzies had it coming.

He only gets 5% of the Jew funding, Shillary gets 95%. Check it out, another thread had sources.

Can we expect things to ramp up in Charlotte tonight for night 3, significantly speaking?

>Hornets nest

KEK wills it

WW1 2.0 pretty much.

With the recent shadyness on this place, not everything can be revealed.

The current narrative is designed to self implode and eat itself alive.

London is separate then the Hornets Nets.

Texas?

Not going to leave.

If I was prez, on my first day in office, I'd tell the middle eastern nations that if they don't destroy ISIS by then end of my first term, Mecca will be destroyed completely.

WITNESSED

We could use some real panic, a bit of urgency. Right now my national leadership is being determined by frauds litigating 8- and 15-year-old arguments with a serious dose of Pravda.

Better to get some solid info and scare people for real than sit on it until ISIS hits 5 or 6 cities at once plus power stations, reservoirs, etc.

Because he can fund himself. I don't want to hear a single fucking thing about a candidate until they start calling out the rigged economies. (jewish controlled banks/markets)

Hitler did and that's why he was pressured into a war in only 6 years.

>CTR is also getting really desperate lately.
>Employees are being held back pay.
I really hope so
This is definitely backfiring on them white people being beat in the streets
Googs running wild
The internet is a glorious thing it lets you see things the MSM hid in prior years

HAHAHAHA RARE DUNE PEPE

what is the BLM movement supposed to be for anyway

Of course I fully understand that you want to stay anonymous, but we have never seen evidence in any way shape or form...

This shit is just hard to believe man

Tell me about Mexico city, why is it under threat?

The "knowledge bombs" are horseshit. Picrelated shows it all, it's quite enough to know where the world is, where it's going and what ALL the elites are up to.

1). There's no indication whatsoever the global elites are not in agreement on matters of principle. Sure, they are trying to cheat each other of shekels, but in general, they have a common plan for humanity.

2). They discuss and adjust these plans during not-so-secret meetings like Bilderberg, the Trilateral Commission, etc.

3). There will be no uprising in the West. The very idea is fucking dumb. It's already doomed: the westerners have grown too fat and too lazy to risk their $60k/year salaries, their BMWs and fancy homes and fight. Besides, the demographics indicates it's already too late. The old West is already gone; the remaining stragglers will just quietly die off in a matter of decades.

OP's a faggot.

Well fuck I'm moving to Iceland to have kids. The cities are turning into nigger spic shitholes.

I get what you mean, but some people will read that and get the implication that the show and those who produce it are trying to warn or scare people.
No offense, but to reference that show is irrelevant, doesn't look proffessional, I guess.
Good luck with the AMA

Trump isn't repeating Hitlers mistakes

SJW's are constantly turning against each other for perceived slights against new and even more obscure minorities. For example, one of the leading figures of second wave feminism got the shaft because she criticized trannies. It wouldn't surprise me if tensions finally boiled over.

What's going on with Cred Forums?

Also I'm really struggling to find a link with the new show you just mentioned and how it relates of affects what's happening right now.

You poor fool on so many levels.

All I have ever asked of Cred Forums is that you listen and spread my info. Timeframes matter.

Hillary is speeding up the process.

Which SJW group will be her only special snowflake?

ISIS cells.

Look what I posted in the OP.

Kek has appeared in EVERY SINGLE knowledge bomb I have ever made.

Oh look, it's THIS thread again.

Post something that is going to happen within the next 2 weeks. Exact fucking details. No beating around the bush bullshit.

If you can't post at least one accurate prediction or provide proof of who you are, then this is just another /x/ roleplayer like the 1,342,254 times before.

Saged and hidden.

People don't understand a few things
Trump is a billionaire he is in the same circles as most of the uber-rich globalist
Soros was a name no one knew for years yet all of a sudden he's almost a household name
Trump leading and having a following has a purpose, he's burning a lot of bridges by running alone
winning though? he's actively ruining people's investments in Hillary's run
People in the same circle as Trump
If you don't think is is one of the last gasping breaths that we as white will have before we
>are saved
>killed off
you're crazy, our entire race is on the line

You're delusional his family has heavy Jewish ties.

He's not our guy.

Prove me wrong then.

Anything going to happen in Canada? Around Toronto specifically?

Praise kek

he called the national graud's involvement
he called them being bused in
he called this going out of hand fast
you can say so what anyone could've
it's yet to have happend during any of these "protests" yet though

Spread the word about all my Knowledge Bomb threads.

Also ISIS hit that pipeline recently and remember all those MSM reports of "Gas Leaks" and "Transformers"(cover words).

CTR management plans on taking the money and running.

It would be a shame if the employees found out........

Obama's SJW Army.

DHS helps bus them around & the leaders met with him.

I've done multiple Knowledge Bombs before this one.

I referenced that show due to the TIMING of it coming out.

So much getting mad, and putting your head in the sand.

Exactly.

And its only going to keep progressing.

Fall season of sacrifice for the "elite". I expect some serious violence and blood spilled.

Are there any organizations (military, paramilitary, simple organizations of citizens) set up to protect Europe when SHTF?

I personally think that Hitler was really about destroying communism. That's who he rooted out even before the Jews. The Fascist right was a counter balance to the communist left. Once the Nazis were destroyed, that's when communism flourished.

If Hitler had backed off on the genocide shit, and parked his ass in the Kiev region for a few years and got his shit back together instead of charging into Russia, I think he would have won and the Communists would have been eternally destroyed long term.

from what my scumbag hoodlums from there have told me, manchester will burn to ashes from a muslim chimpout.

good luck and god bless britbongs.

Why? Clinton has close to a billion dollars

In each knowledge bomb I have posted things that are happening or have happened.

^ This.

I call things all the time in these threads.

Your PM is in bed with the enemy.... no wait his wife is and he sits in the corner.

That's not a insult, that's a fact.

You're right. Combined with the resurgence of nationalism in Europe, this is our time to turn the tide. We'll never have as much momentum as this again.

>CTR is also getting really desperate lately.
>Employees are being held back pay.
Look at reality, man, look at the actions, they're the only ones that speak the truth. Does it look like there are less shills on Cred Forums? Have you known many people who work for free for weeks (especially if it's doing something despicable, like supporting that Clinton cunt)?

Clinton =/= CTR

Interms of funding.

Well it certainly would put all my Knowledge Bombs into perspective.

No.

So, Julian Castro is going to be the next president through line of succession?

>Knowledge Bomb threads.
your threads are bullshit, you say things that are 100% productions of your own warped mind with no basis in fact or reality

>The Rioters were bussed in the night before. (Obama has connections to BLM)
>The person shot did infact have a gun, not a "book".
WHERE ARE YOUR FUCKING SOURCES?
You just make shit up & act like you know more than other people
your a narcissist roleplayer who wants badly to feel like they are important
protip faggot, some people might be eager to eat up your make-believe because it is what they want to believe
but just a few people on here want the truth, not just to be fed a steady stream of confirmations & other shit

i hope your house catches on cancer & your whole family is cancered alive

(facepalm).

So this chick is banging nig nogs at home and this poor bastard is so cucked that he sits and watches?

Question
how did they ever conceive that BLM was ever a good idea

I keep seeing a repeating theme in government schemes

Someone got triggered massively.

Scared or something?

I have no idea.

So we (Europe) are in this alone, if I understand this correctly?

> SJW groups are to go to battle with eachother, and that includes inside Hillary's campaign.
Not until after the elections regardless of candidate will these groups be dismantled.

We own the night!

Yep.

Same goes for people in power in the EU.

Massive sex scandal.

Useful idiots in the long term, like any SJW group.

This is a ritual. The shot man was the sacrifice that sparked off the event and brought about the chaos ritual that scares the shit out of everyone watching from afar

the repeating thing I see in these schemes is utter lack of foresight

plans backfiring or created groups crumbling apart too soon

Why is the goverment run by morons?

europe is family, even if we talk mad shit about each other. once we get our shit straightened out, we got your backs.

hey user some you have some info about Poland?
War on Line with Russia Possible ? We will be again under siege? ( we always are, the last one is retoric )
PRAY TZNEETCH

Not fully, there is still time.

It's going to happen very soon.

Some pieces are already getting into place.

These riots in the us and the Muslims in Europe are only fueling the fire
I think we'll have the momentum soon, really it's only a matter of time. one more egregious act by a google or shitskin is all it will take

Do they take photos/videos of these things?
What about leaders of the US? Same degeneracy?

maybe it's a set up

God dam boy. Go to the mosque, if you get lucky they Will approche you and say "we Will show you the good way of islam" or use facebook

>So much getting mad, and putting your head in the sand.
Trusting some moron who says the elites are not an agreement and there will be an uprising that'll save the West is putting your hand in the sand. The western civilization is already gone, taken over by the oligarchs and their puppets - SJWs, terrorists, secret services and criminal gangs.

The demographics show that it will only be getting worse. It doesn't matter who wins some elections at this point, it's already a done deal. Though Trump might be able to prolong the agony somewhat - if he's not one of them too, that is.

Care to elaborate more on the Operation Hornet's Nest? What nuke sub?

Nope.

Not into that stuff.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Blame the rise of SJW/PC Culture.

Even true corruption isn't this fucking stupid.

Poland should be glad Russia is near it this time around.

If you ask why, consider ISIS.

What did the useful idiots actually do to fuck up the plan?

>The current narrative is designed to self implode and eat itself alive.
I'm not sure how this damages Trump unless Trump is somehow a dark agent

>Poland should be glad Russia is near it this time around.
>If you ask why, consider ISIS.
for us it doesnt matter do we will be killed by russian soliders or ISIS fanatic soliders.
u didnt answer me

Elites are not in 1 group. There are many different groups.

Also it sounds like you have given up. Such a shame.

EU is cuckold central. They wanted the Refugee crisis to satisfy there fetish by getting fresh meat.

So they cut some deals with Soros.

Operation Hornets Nest will be/is a Nuclear Sub or Nuclear Bomber nuking Mecca.

Thank you. Even if Europe can't be saved, I still hope you'll be able to save the US from the elites.
That gives me hope.

If SJWs within Hillary's campaign do form a schism especially if she gets into office would it cause a civil war to happen for all of America?

I might believe you about Canada. What do you think happens up there once Trump gets in? Trudeau is a joke.

When will operation Hornets Nest come?

This shit needs to happen

Dude, just give us ONE piece of evidence to confirm your credibility

Right now you just sound like a deluded tin-foil hat maniac

Small acts won't change a lot. We've become desensitized. We need something big.

>>EU is cuckold central.
thread over, come on

And what kind of "reason" will there be for nuking the Mecca? And who will be doing the nuking?

East is safer then West if you saw the routes ISIS has.

SJW/PC Culture is a experiment, and its went too far.

Hillary is much more of a threat to long term stability and profit.

Trump isn't a threat, nor is he a agent. A strong US and EU is better for everyone in power over time.

Globalists like money, and the ones betting on Hillary realize they wasted there money and realized it far to late.

>Some pieces are already getting into place.
That and a whole lot more to make everything that much better for everyone. People will think things are getting dark and bad, and they should, its gonna get real bad real fast so everything can be better later....

We build a better tomorrow, TODAY!

their* are you even trying to larp?

so do I waffles. one day when we are all old men i hope we can all shitpost up threads from generation yet unborn.

i think there would be a coup. the military fucking hates her.

I called the National Guard going into the recent Riots hours before it actually was publicly confirmed.

EU can be saved.

But you guys have to cut the shit and deal with the SJW/PC Culture/Feminists.

Trudeau would sit in a corner by the bed like usual.

Depends on what the globalists need to do.

I was referring to the Leadership.

Nuking Mecca would either trigger WW3(The world vs Islam) or cause a revolution in Islam.

>SJW/PC Culture is a experiment, and its went too far.
an unexpected appearance due to past policies over a 15 year term that is being corrected. Hindsight shows its rise to be easily predictable due to basic mechanics of human behavior when compared to those policy changes and their outcome of "removing fear" which was done and successful with that isolated goal in mind, but as a target the removal of that meant the introduction of other dynamics that has led to where we are now.

OP take a look at this stuff and keep in mind dates of events. The so called elite follow a completely different religon and have their own language of symbolism that is put up in front of us in plain sight. The problem is 99.9% of the population is illiterate to it but we see it and subconsciously absorb it. I can understand people think I'm larping but I'm absolutely serious.

I'm not Larping lol

In a way you are right.

You're not answering my question.

What would be the government's response to the public for WHY they just nuked the Mecca and killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims?

They can't just go on TV and say "Lol..fuk dem Muslims. WW3 here we go!"

what would you expect to happen over the next 3-5 years?

i know you are trying to prevent things from happening, but how bad is bad?

inawoods, safety bunker, private island bad?

You know somethings dumb, when even the Globalists are like "why the fuck did we do this again?".

I understand that.

They are in 1 group as far as global agenda is concerned. Have been for at least a century now. Creating Israel, arming it with nukes and subverting the West to the point of its destruction are their biggest achievements thus far. Though it's completely obvious they are far from over right now.

Do Rockefellers want to fuck over Rothschields and get all their shekels for themselves? You bet they do! This doesn't mean they don't have a common plan for the rest of us goyim that they've been implementing for many decades.

I can just hope Putin isn't part of this. And prepare for what is inevitably coming as best I can. Cause when it happens, there won't be any "good" big guys fighting the bad ones. It'll be goons on tanks and drones raping the public and enforcing North Korea all over the world, with only the wildest, dampest, coldest corners of the Earth to run to.

i think you're forgetting the single minded, genocidal rage that churchill had for the huns. once he was in power he wasn't going to rest until the germans were annihilated or he was removed from office.

How many Elitist groups are there

are they all vying for globalism?

Good info.

Who says any government will say they did it openly?

Who says it will be a government?

All I'm trying to do is get this info out NOW and hope it spreads.

If there will indeed be a Muslim revolt like you predicted, the SJW's will be the first to go. Muslims will slaughter them because they're white, nationalists will kill them because they're traitors. Combined with their total dependence on society and technology they don't understand, I don't give them much of a chance.

It's the Muslims I'm afraid of. If they managed to build out a large-scale coordinated network, it might be difficult to stop them.

>And what kind of "reason" will there be for nuking the Mecca? And who will be doing the nuking?
Nobody will. It's bullshit.

You need to expand your knowledge more then focusing on a single plan.

Many.

It depends on what they are focusing on. Globalism is just a single aspect.

Think ahead.

They already have a large scale network & SJW groups have helped them.

What other things are they trying to achive?

Is Soros the Cred Forums sterotype globalist?

This. OP has provided 0 proof. You're all morons for believing him.

Did SJW groups knowingly help them set up terrorist networks?

Hey slavbro. Keep in mind the globalist litterally create money and use it as leverage to control everyone on the earth right now. There is not going to be fighting over sheckles when you litterally own the rights to create it. I ask people what they thing the biggest religon in the world is and I've yet to have anyone guess it correctly. Care to guess what it is?

Oh look the Discreditors are coming out of the woodwork right on time.

Yes.

Why not?

Its not like theres any other good therories
at least this one promises fun down the road

>Cause when it happens, there won't be any "good" big guys fighting the bad ones. It'll be goons on tanks and drones raping the public and enforcing North Korea all over the world, with only the wildest, dampest, coldest corners of the Earth to run to.
Gotta correct myself here: not "when it happens" (it's been happening for decades now, it's a process, like throwing a frog in a waterfull of cooker and slowly increasing the fire so it doesn't jump out till it's too late). "When it comes to fruition" would be the correct phrasing.

This is excellent conjecture. I have had the same thoughts

Especially ISIS coming from Canada. They see that fag Trudeau in Muslim garb proclaiming his love of them and they are taking full advantage

All I ask is word to be spread.

>In a way you are right.
Math is never wrong, its the dawn of a new age with a return to the original plan.
>You know somethings dumb, when even the Globalists are like "why the fuck did we do this again?".
They dont do anything besides think... usually the core of any problem, the problem is the solutions posed and the ones chosen.

Then spread the word all around Cred Forums

These threads are important and its why I am doing it.

Hmmm if that would prove to be true, it'd change everything. I always thought of them as being deluded, instead of actually malicious.

despite the lack of sources
I do see some of this shit

Like the whole Paki India thing, I only started seeing the escalating tensions after you brought it up

You Sound like a smart guy. :)

the biggest thing we have going for us, is they hate each other and are paranoid as fuck that someone is going to call out a kidnapping, or execution. they are terrified that if shit falls down, and their guards wont be there to protect them, what will they do? dogs get hungry, and will bite the hand the feeds them.

EU leaders are in bed with the enemy.

I bring stuff up when I can.

And try to "leak" a thing or 2.....

Who keeps fighting for "refugee's welcome"? They are pawns being used to hammer down any dissent against the multicultural program and don't even realize it

>london mayor is connected to al-qaeda, shared a platform with someone from al-qaeda at one point

Sadiq Khan is going to allow something big to happen in London. With many lives lost.

everyone is on the same side again or DA'd or ... xDDD

Do you mean the people leading the EU or the individual countries?
What about nationalistic parties that are in power, like the N-VA in Belgium, PiS in Poland or Orban in Hungary?

>don't even realize it
That's what I thought as well. I thought they were useful idiots for the elites. The OP however said they knowingly helped set up terrorist networks. That changes everything for me.

>Keep in mind the globalist litterally create money and use it as leverage to control everyone on the earth right now. There is not going to be fighting over sheckles when you litterally own the rights to create it.
Yeah, of course, not money, power. They'd be happy to steal each other's power. That they are allowed to fuck each other over, doesn't mean anybody else is allowed that too. They are obviously together as far as global plans are concerned.

>I ask people what they thing the biggest religon in the world is and I've yet to have anyone guess it correctly. Care to guess what it is?
Wikipedia says Christianity. It kinda depends on how you define religion, though.

Is there any good news from all this?

MONEY.

The free market?

>Elites are not in 1 group. There are many different groups.

This is the thing that has always stopped me from believing the Committee of 300 conspiracy and others like it.

People fucking hate each other and working together would not always be in the best interest of the different types of rich people out there.

I say groups are more aligned on political bearings and/or racial lines.

I'm genuinely a little freaked out. Australian MSM had plenty of reports on the U.S. providing air cover for ISIS a few days ago, even with apologies from our government and reports on the Syrian soldiers that got hit.

I googled for U.S. MSM coverage, and it was all outright lies about Russia breaking the ceasefire by hitting aid trucks supplying Jihadists (the lie being they broke the ceasefire - not that they hit the medical and food trucks, which they did).

Even more disturbing, the images they used were from the White Helmets, an Al Qeada P.R. joint.

Even more disturbing - Netflix is releasing a Pro Al Qeada documentary about the White Helmets.

...Soros earlier bought a large chunk of Netflix.

Then this morning the media reports that they "hear" Russia was behind a massive Yahoo data breach that occured 2 years ago but only now is being released.

It feels like the wheels are in motion for a U.S. vs Russia war and no one is going to put the breaks on.

its a great big inbred family.

>I ask people what they thing the biggest religon in the world is and I've yet to have anyone guess it correctly. Care to guess what it is?
Id

am I the only one excited for the whole ISIS awakening to occur throughout all of Europe at the same time?

I will just be shitposting on Cred Forums while bullets fly through my window,
the livestreams will be awesome - just have to watch out of my window

thank you ISIS ,thank you for awakening Europe!
after what they do, we have a legitimate reason to remove kebab!

>Netflix is releasing a Pro Al Qeada documentary about the White Helmets.
>
>...Soros earlier bought a large chunk of Netflix.
wait what, give links please

>Even more disturbing - Netflix is releasing a Pro Al Qeada documentary about the White Helmets.
>...Soros earlier bought a large chunk of Netflix.

Do you have a link for this? This is fucking terrifying yikes.

His 'sources' are written on the cumstained walls in his grandmothers basement where it lives of course.

Hillary and Obama and Australia are throwing a tantrum because the Philippines is refusing to give a shit about "it's" claims to the South China Seas. Which makes the justification for aggression hard to sell.

Cucks & Women,

lol

EU is not about Europe.

It's about destroying European society.

That depends on how far my Knowledge Bombs travel.

Exactly...

I called shit like this in past Knowledge Bombs.

ISIS will either wake up Europe, or cause it to die by PC Cucks.

Nope.

India and China have border issues.

Soros is a evil bastard, his whole family needs to be ended.

what's your knowledge on positive extraterrestrials?

I would absolutely agree with OP. Some young girls holding a sign don't have a clue as to how the world actually works. They are just regurgitating the messages they get taught in school and on mainstream media and tv and....etc.
The elite own all the media company's, create the school cariculums and dream up the social engineering programs that trickle down and create this. Trust me, you get a group of very intelegence people together and remove all moral consequences from their decisions and let them dream up schemes to control and steer the population they come up with this sort of stuff. Open control will be opposed so it has to be subversive. We buy into it and then do it to ourselves

On mobile right now.

Google "White Helmets" trailer. Normies are going to think it's brave and inspiring.

Cred Forumslacks will notice the repeated Allahu Ackbars, the ubiquitous sky finger point and the Muhammed quote at the end.

In late 2015 Soros dumped 35 million into Netflix.

Anyway, could all just be a coincidence.

I think there was a misunderstanding, please let me reiterate my question. In some European countries, seemingly nationalistic parties are in power. Are they in bed with the enemy as well?

Money user

I can with 99.9% certainty say ours aren't, they're too dumb for that.

And don't fucking lump me in with some leftist shit, I hate our national politics overall.

Nationalists are not.

Not my focus.

Spread the word about this thread & other Knowledge bomb threads.

Why would you hate your national politics? Isn't PiS nationalistic?

Ok.
What is the most powerful force in the universe?

Natural law user

Do you share the elites' intentions and hopes?

They're only using nationalistic spirits as leverage.

All the Kaczynski wants is getting the previous governments' head, especially Tusk's who he considers responsible for his brother's death. Everything happening over here are just means to an end, which is putting a "fair trial" for Tusk and getting him hanged.

I've been saying this since forever and lately even in media there are talks that PiS wants to dig up the Smolensk aircrash once again, except this time looking for "incompetently fulfilled duties". Last week our Defence Minister said Tusk said to copy into our press statements whatever the russian side said.

But this is off-topic completely, but don't lump us in with "nationalism"-surge, PiS is just using it for personal means.

That has nothing to do with the thread.

Depends on the group.

>You need to expand your knowledge more then focusing on a single plan.
That's as big as the picture gets. All other conflicts are either petty infighting for more power between the powerful (who still maintain the single overall plan) or honest fights between their pawns.

When there's real fighting, players eventually change. A defeats B, and B is gone. The world's elites haven't changed for well over a century. Together, they rule supreme at least ever since they put their fucking eye-pyramid on US dollar.

Thanks for the information!

Ah, that explains a lot. A pity they'd stoop so low.

-God favorites our work-

We need to stay on topic.

The elites are a complex group.

No problem.

i'm scared, user. it isn't nice to scare people.

It is an important question with only one answer, please answer if you know, if you don't then say so.

Hannity has supported Trump for a long time, which surprised me.

>dogs get hungry, and will bite the hand the feeds them.
That's why they feed them well.

It's easy when they can print money and have the media that can brainwash people into believing that money is what they should strive for in life.

Good, that will red-pill the remaining bluepilled Westerners

Well then........ spread the word about my Threads

Not sure where you are going with this......

There are good people in many places that support trump.

And that number has been rising significantly.

is RSE correct in his interpretation of Pet goat 2?

youtube.com/watch?v=g2BFKbsWT5M

Men or Women?

Google:

European people art

PC Madness.

That was some deep level symbolism combination.

There is that twitter video of the gang of niggers beating and stripping an innocent white man. Imagine if it was a gang of rednecks doing it to an innocent black man, it would be all over the news for a month.

Has it been covered much on the MSM?

someone will still be a bleeding chicken hearted faggot over it.

Just wanted to know if you could cut straight to the chase. There is a way to wreck the entire global elite's ass in one grand swipe. Do your research on spirituality and positive extraterrestrials

This thread isn't about that type of stuff.

MSM isn't covering it and other incidents like it because of "muh narrative".

Spread the word about these Knowledge Bomb threads!

>Natural law user
There might be something beyond it that we don't know of (or even unable to comprehend, considering the limitations of our perception).

its real

Fucking really Google?

Eh, you may have information, but information is only a part of the game. It's good to be informed, but your focus should be elsewhere. Thanks for your service though, I hope it is correct.

Google is filled with cucks & SJW's.

When it comes to that type of knowledge, I just don't know. Haven't focused on that subject.

Hey OP. Another angle to this i see is based on Hegelian dialectic. This is create a problem, let the problem manifest, offer solution to the problem you created to push your personal agenda. So let's ask:
Why bus in a bunch of protesters to a riot to worsen the situation?
Well, you bring in agitators from out of town and they will chimp out way harder than any local of the community. It's nothing to them and they get to go home consequence free afterwards. The murder of an "innocent" person. This will enrage everyone and is the catalyst of the event to push it to new levels.
Let the event carry on as an example of the loss of control and "chaos" to scare everyone.
Then the police are rolled in to shut down the problem. Solution has been offered and carried out.
Now it's just figuring out what exactly the end goal behind this whole chaos Majic ritual is. It won't be immediately obvious but there will be something to it.
My two cents on the subject

#89948931 how fucked up is that!?!

If you have access, do it, you won't regret it.

Very.

Maybe "kek" truly does exist and is getting rid of the bad chaos overtime.

Which is why there plans are crumbling.

That stuff is not within my capabilities.

Are intelligence services checking on these cells?

Will they allow them to kill us all?

Are mossad cells allies or do they back ISIS?

If there arent lots of muslims in a region, is it safe to assume they'll use bomb&hide tactics?

What can be done on ground level to combat these cells? Are all local muslims suspects?

Asked repeatedly for at least one source and all that is given is

>That depends on how far my Knowledge Bombs travel.

All he has said is circular logic, obvious statement, and just playing into the confirmation bias of dumbest posters here.

Anyone who takes this man seriously is legitimately retarded.

this is just an autistic take on a widely known truth, that sheep are most effectively herded by a quiet coalition of people who had richer parents than us

GTFO fag and think for yourself. better yet read a book so you can stop having malformed but essentially almost accurate beliefs

1) The public has no idea,

2) Ask Merkel.

3) Everyone hates ISIS.

4) Yes

5) Destroy PC Culture/SJW/Feminists. They are there allies.

Nice try Dis-creditor.

In every single Knowledge Bomb, I've let out some good information.

>i'm scared, user. it isn't nice to scare people.
You are not scared enough.

How am I discrediting you? You haven't offered one source lol

Not all sources can be posted.

Also with the recent threads going away I'm concerned for this place.

Even animals have this capability (but cannot focus it as well) so if you are legit, trust me and do it.

Yeah that's my problem with these threads.

Some newfag gets on the chans and decides he'll be really cool if he can make threads that hit the bump limit.

Do you really expect me to believe that either the US or Russia are going to nuke Mecca? Give me a break.

You're not the only guy to come on Cred Forums and try to come up with predictions as to what's going to happen.

I'll do some research on my spare time about it.

Lol.
Kek is a a very interesting thing. There is an actual power to groups of people all aligning their will towards an end. People have primal fears and they are used to manipulate us and enslave us. The whole fear of chaos is drilled into us when we should embrace it. Yes things will be bad and people will die but we will learn a huge lesson as a species and the chance for freedom will be there. The way the world is right now is a giant slave plantation.

This is a massive eye opener. Wow.

What are you two talking about?
It's like your own private language or conversation

Can you name some people or families that work toghether with Soros on the same level or above?

Who does the vatican work for?

Who do the jesuits work for?

Who does the OTTO and its derivatives work for?

There was always a lingering doubt it could be innocent. Ha not anymore

The Archives

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/#

There's no thread 1, thread 2 (only 2 posts)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89230022/#89230022

In this thread, you claimed your predictions were proven true. To which, you were quickly btfo.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89358658/#q89359422

You're an autistic joke.

>every single Knowledge Bomb
so you make multiple threads about whatever idiot "troll's-eye view meets inexpressible anger at elites with a possible anti-semitic undertone" theory comes up next

life gets easier when you go outside and realize that "the police" and "the media" and "black life matters" don't each refer to a single individual

It's the SJW/PC Cultures main goal.

oh lol.

I try to give out some information, the least I can hope for is people listen and spread it.

Honestly I don't know what he is talking about.

1) His group is going down in flames, so hes just doing damage for the sake of doing damage.

2) Consider the recent actions of the pope. Killing refugees feet should be a clear indication.

Long term answer is that it was taken over by a group, well actually several groups in its history.

3) Same people that laugh at this sites references about jews.

4) Haven't heard about them in a long while.

I called you out perfectly then. :)

It's interesting how tis guy appeared just when High Level Insider stopped posting.

And High Level Insider came when FBI user stopped postin as well.

>Really stimulates your neuronal activity

Nope. I make these threads to spread knowledge.

I don't know what you are trying to imply with the second line.

The world is made of multiple pages.

But the book is so big, not everyone has the same pages all the time.

She's not allowed to coordinate with her super pac.

user before the thread dies I just want to tell you that I have been listening to the Charlotte, NC police scanner for two hours and they keep talking about buses.

>The so called elite follow a completely different religon and have their own language of symbolism that is put up in front of us in plain sight. The problem is 99.9% of the population is illiterate to it but we see it and subconsciously absorb it.
Any reading/videos on this beyond Ted Gunderson?

Yeah... me too... they control what we see, no unseeing now goy XD

Thanks!
I have presented it, and watched it being presented many times in the past. I came to the conclusion that it's not that people can't help themselves and society, it's that they simply don't want to do it enough. When you finally get a firm grasp of the concept you get to see just how imperfect you really are (myself guilty as charged). Still the fight goes on, and we're waiting on you. Sorry for the cryptic talk, it's for the better. And I'm not trolling one bit.

Where nazis merely a Rockefeller faction?

What about Thule and Ahnenerbe etc....

Are they still around somewhere?

Of course they are.

The buses are where the Rioters are coming from and will leave by.

spread the word about my threads if you can.

1) SS got bribed and they were the ones who did the "kill the jews" thing.

2) No idea

3) Ideas are still around.

hahahaha.... oh wait thats the plan of the EU leaders :(

Yup.... those fuckers

Why is the nuking of mecca bad?

Wouldnt that trigger the final stage of the conflict?

Wouldnt that fix the muslim problem after the fight is done?

CALLED IT PERFECTLY

EU is filled with cucks, both literally and figuratively.

1) Short term bad, long term good

2) Basically.

3) Yep thats why the globalists are considering it.

Will Trianon be reversed? Will Hungary regain some/all former territories? Can we deport all the jews, gypsies, slavs, romanians?

>I called you out perfectly

Sure. 6 threads in which you're repeatedly ask for source, none provided. Equally, you communicate with yourself from a separate account.

You didn't call shit, you repeated a well known tactic and claimed it was a prediction.

youtube.com/watch?v=UtUxen95yyE

Cry more shill. doesn't matter in the grand scheme.

No idea.

This guy is 10/10 for explaining all of this. He was directly involved and turned his back on them and puts all the info out.

He does some good work.

Agreed.

I'm trying to put out good information.

Wow, spot on! Skimmed through a video and he appears to be legit. Another excellent source to the truth.
Now you see where we are going, focus on it.

I'll definitely do some reading on this stuff now.

hour of the time -- "Mystery Babylon" series -- hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/

iran will do it. they want to see israel 'wiped off the map' and they're currently fabricating nuclear bombs

Thanks! I'm not big on "former Illuminati whistleblower TELLS ALL" stuff, but I'll give this one a look. Think I saw him on InfoWars while looking for more Ted Gunderson vids. Or maybe t'was someone else...

Thank you, I can give you two pieces of advice when you research it:

1. Trust only yourself
2. Ignore everything you don't understand

There are so many words to clothe the infinite power that can change your life forever, you have to find the ones that resonate with you most.

Iran doesn't have Subs.

Niggers

Alt-left and alt-right bussing in. Whose gonna loose?

Bigger fish to fry.

Such as where the Buses are coming from.

Mark Passio is all the shit.

HE'S the ultimate red-pill.

Focus on whats going on.

Figure out where the Buses are and where they are coming from.

Do they want a race war?