youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cwAHoit_9y0
youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cred Forums is being deleted

Official thread

the last thread got deleted, why?

damn

My first thought was warrant canary, but this wouldn't be Cred Forums's first rodeo with the feds.

Then all of us will migrate to /po/

Hirohito should stop talking with riddles

i love u pol, u know just incase

Didn't you hear? He sold Cred Forums to George Soros and in half an hour every post you've ever made will have your real name attached to it in a fully searchable archive

He's sorry for creating Cred Forums and giving you virgin retards grounds for organization and diffusion. He knows that all he had to do was just forgetting the whole /news/ thing and let you stormdogshitfucktards roam across the boards with no clear direction and leadership, thus never amounting to anything.

He's sorry for letting you grow so big.

fuck

hiro didn't create Cred Forums, newfag

>Hiro
>creating Cred Forums

clinton bought him out

Great, then I I don't have a reason to hide my power level anymore

>Cred Forums is STILL unaware that Moot never gave away the site and that he has been RPing this entire time in a long-con troll

why are mexicans so dumb and butthurt all the time?

Kek, can you imagine?

WHERE THE FUCK DO WE REGROUP?!??!?!

fine by me all I've ever done is send the same image every single post. This will be no different.

>can you imagine

I don't need to. It's the truth.

I'm at peace with that. Not like I have any irl friend anyway.

Anywhere you leafs aren't

Lol really?

If only, we could then seek eachother out for real life bants

8ch net

We could network. Start our own irl country with Cred Forums and/or a racewar.

A match made in heaven

Me and two other guys are willing to do irl stuff for natsoc, but all the parties near us are dumbfuck retarded thugs

it's really getting cold now. hold me bros

Cred Forums was created so that we'd stop being a nuisance on other boards. If we do get deleted we'll just chimp out again.

we'll finally have a working archive?
Neat

As long as we can create a nation sans Muslims and Mexicans I'll be happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvF4inm1KLg

I want to believe

If it goes down, i had a good run here

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

Don't forget to go down fighting

Confirmed by trips, dang.

Il fund it you poor fags.

Then I will see you all on the battlefield.

8gag, there's plenty of Cred Forums sites out there.

Yall being baited by an admin newfag

Shadilay my brother

Guess there's nothing holding us back now.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwAHoit_9y0

Did he lose the melody?

I don't think I've ever really posted anything bad here, maybe an embarassing story or two from when I was young. I don't even think I've ever posted the N word

It would be like 85% Cred Forums shitposting

i really hope

I blame our education system, only the rich kids get good education here the rest gets "gibs me dats" education

Well he's the leader of a white nationalist hate group, so probably he was under a lot of pressure from (((them))) to apologize

NEVER FORGET

And you wonder why we need a wall.

Come for me you pieces of shit. Im not dying without taking at least one of these NWO FUCKS with me.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Of course not loo-lad.

Surprisingly i'm pro wall

I'm a chink, I'm allowed to be racist

Thank god it was satire all along.

Because you want beaners to stop running away from their problems, or because you understand you're being a shitty neighbor, or both?

He is sudokuing.

He has brought dishonor upon his name by admining this site.

What is Hiro is just going an Hero? He is Japanese after all and doesn't live to far from the Death Forest.

This.

Of all the people I've advocated genociding I was only sincere about Muslims.

You sound depressed.You all right user?

It's his one year anniversary, he's probably apologizing to his mother for being involved with Cred Forums.

I think that user really shot that guy in Charlotte last night and now feds are investigating

Yeah, it was fun while it lasted. It was a good way to satirize crazy right wingers and pass the time.

If we can't talk about this stuff in a safe place on the internet, then I guess we'll just have to act them out irl...racewarwhen.jpg

what about 8ch

I am ready to unleash my inner google on the rest of these shit boards.

Exactly, running away from their problems won't solve anything, besides by leaving they expose bustard children to gangs and thus creating more problems for the people, they have to man up create a future for their little kids giving a good education to them is the start of a better tomorrow, build the wall

We've made it this far.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No

Because we want dirty anglos (aka jews 2.0) to stay in their fucking place. Its time to make new friends across the pacific (:

I can't believe people think the racism and conservatism on this board are anything but 100% Irony.

Everything I've ever posted here has been a joke.

>build the wall
Aye beanerbro, truer words were never spoke.

Fucking spineless faggot

PRAISE UNCLE ADOLF

This. old Cred Forums was the greatest.

>implying anyone wants to be friends with mexico
Bro, not to be a dick but you're literally hated by everyone. Even South America hates you and they don't hate anyone.

I don't want it to end, lad.

IT SHOULDN'T END LIKE THIS.

It was meant to end on a damp and sullen morning somewhere in a vast wasteland, accompanied by the sound of gunfire and war cries.

Manuel, Miguel and Jose would be taking the left side, while Pajeet, Vladimir, Sergei and Sven would take the right. Schlomo would cover behind alongside Donald and Are Nige, while we covered the front and took the enemy head on.

But instead of an end befitting such heroes, we've simply been given an ending only befitting a fool.

It's not fair at all. But it is fitting for such garbage to be thrown away so wantonly.

We shall meet on the other side.

Shadilay, and goodbye, Poo-in-Loo.

if pol is down, then int will just become pol 2.0. and i don't think they want that

Only if 8chX gets more features.

My problem with it is that when you click on a backlink or reply, it doesn't highlight or underline which post you clicked, so you can't tell which post to minimize.

>Hiroyuki follows Hillary Clinton and Obama

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

>then int will just become pol 2.0.
It already is which is what makes this
> and i don't think they want that
Hilariously petulent

Seriously have you ever heard them talk about refugees and Muslims?

sorry for what?

Pearl Harbor maybe?

IF THIS IS TRUE ALL FROGS ABANDON POOL FOR IT IS CLOSED

HOLY FUCK

EVERYONE GET A LOAD OF THIS

>future for their little kids giving a good education to them is the start of a better tomorrow, build
KEK, dude u made me cry, we need a wall, i dont wanna more "centracas" climbing trains

See you buddy.

the ride ends now

guess who's back.

Why, what have we done to deserve this?

Kek is chaos.

Say hello to your new Overlord of Cred Forums.

Better delete those frogs while you can.

it's literally nothing
go back to your BBC threads retards

Delete this

Fucking ruskie stay out of /po/ it's a nice board, doesn't need Cred Forums's pepe and trump memes

December

Don't come to Cred Forums tomorrow, that's all I have to say. Sorry.

Wtf. Where does hiroshima say Cred Forums is going to be deleted? Is this some fake happening?

But we were faithful to him, why would he do this to us? Our work is not yet done.

>Hiroshima Nagasaki

people really thought we were serious? come on

Chaos for the CHaos God/