Tulsa Officer charged for Murder of unarmed African American (No bootlickers edition)

It doesn't matter the reason, you cannot kill someone for ignoring your commands, even if you are a police officer.

The window and door were secured, there was no way for the victim to access the interior of the vehicle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDfNV9bJoSg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800594/He-did-supposed-Trump-says-Tulsa-police-officer-choked-shooting-really-good-man-hands-up.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800594/He-did-supposed-Trump-says-Tulsa-police-officer-choked-shooting-really-good-man-hands-up.html#v-7302134536898298116
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnak_Farm_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=jRKXa59PdEk
conservativetribune.com/truth-crutcher-bad-for-media/
youtu.be/k8-ycSkoYfc
youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
youtube.com/watch?v=UOI9ahGxMfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Id rather cops than blm. At least cops wont attack you if you dont provoke them blm will attack random people

I've seen over 50 police videos of black men doing exactly as he did before then flipping around and pulling out a gun to shoot the cops. Not surprised by the woman being uneasy considering women have no business being cops.

This. At this point, I don't know why any sane human would want to be a cop. Who will police the cities, when cops all go on strike? Shit is getting insane.

waiting for blacked.com video this girl makes to pay her legal fees

charged for man slaughter, not murder...

She'll probably get off, too. Then I have to plow through BLM on the highway.

If all white people are responsible for slavery, why cant blacks take responsiblity for their unacceptably high rape, violence and murder rates?

>you cannot kill someone for ignoring your commands, even if you are a police officer.
Says who? We need to lay the law down. That's the problem in this country. If you steal or destroy someone's property, if you attack someone, or even if you just whine and cry and act like a big fat trigglypuff, we need to re-establish the concept that your actions have consequences.

cuz thats racist

Because whites and blacks are not equal. Blacks do not have agency, so they cannot be held accountable for anything.

Yea, no.

By and large cops are good upstanding citizens. Even to blacks. But cops are people and miss judge, and make mistakes. The problem is when these cops make mistakes they were or still are in many areas a protected class.

I like to use the Coast Guard as an example for a better accountability system for negligent law enforcement. CG falls under the UCMJ and if a boarding officer fucks up they will get court martialed. Their entire career is fucked and they will spend some time or life in Leavenworth. They will get a dishonorable discharge witch fucks their job opportunities for life. Nationally LE needs to be held to the highest standard.

links?

>mancops brutally slaughter dozens of young black men
>no convictions
>girlcop kills one black person
>charged

so it's racism AND sexism now

good, stupid cunt fucked up, made shit worse. And it's manslaughter, not murder OP

but then you also have things like this
shit's fucked no matter how you look at it.

>At least cops wont attack you if you dont provoke

Yes they will, and they will shoot you if they feel like it. They tell you to give them licence and registration and then shoot you for reaching into your back pocket. This only became an issue because the guy who was shot was black.

Police union will probably pay for her defense. Sorry to disappoint.

This woman fucked up and dealt a massive blow and set back to cops across the country.

So you don't agree that people's actions should have consequences?

>female cops
youtube.com/watch?v=nDfNV9bJoSg

That is what unions are for, pay for any lawyers you need and to get you cheap house and cheap car insurance.

Not surprising.

She overreacted and fucked up.

Although I don't fully blame her. Like another poster said, I've seen several videos of googles doing exactly what he did, then pulling out a gun and shooting the cop.

the libs still aren't happy. The cop is charged, and they are not happy with the possible sentence.
>4 years
not enough!
>8 years
not enough!
>15 years
not enough!
>25-life
>death penalty!

Seems a LOT like an inside job.
>they want female cops? There you go.
>oh look, she shot him anyway, guess that proves female cops don't matter, huh
>and we'll convict her, that'll make them happy
It's too perfect

this
on the bright side, the chimps chimping out push more people toward Trump

>brutally slaughter
kek, nogs actually believe this.

Ding ding ding, and that was Soros's goal. One of them, at least. Chimpouts + sabotaging police forces = anarchy

No she wasn't you lying nigger

Fellow Tulsanon? I can't wait to level North Tulsa like our ancestors did when the chimpening commences.

I think you are pretty safe unless you are a degenerate or a leeching migrant you are fine. You don't often hear about a dock worker or office clerk being killed by police do you.

DEY KILLIN US

I mean, I'm alive.. but.. yeah..

I'm not surprised, she failed so hard

Glancing at the face I thought it was gonna be

>"Why do millennials get charged in fatal shootings of unarmed black men?"

Sacrificed

You don't hear about it because it doesn't fit the "racism" agenda.

It does happen though.

True stat: For each 1% increase in female cops, cops shooting goes up 2.7%.

SJWs, what say you?

This is a win-win situation. One less negro, and one less woman cop. We need fewer of both.

wont do any good, cops are a more protected class than dindus could ever hope to be

Did you see the video?

Yee, I live in West Tulsa. My neighborhood is mixed, but generally peaceful. Used to live in Jenks.

They've been relatively peaceful though, perhaps they won't try anything big?

And the cons aren't happy because she didn't get away with it.

>Shooting a suspect for non compliance
You know how edgy you were going ma'am?

Nope, but the left doesn't care about facts and evidence

>At least cops wont attack you if you dont provoke them
It's like you haven't been watching the news

Neither does the right

Cops can't lose. The government fucks with them to much. They just take a few days sick. No cops for 3 days, after that there won't be much left to police.

>charged
Who gives a shit? She's innocent and will no doubt walk free.

$5 says she is being forced to take the fall.

that's good news my ire has been abated

eh, at the very end of the footage that's available, he has one hand up and the other one near his crotch. He could have had a gun. I'd much rather the cops don't assume they're going to get killed constantly because that almost never happens. When it does it's usually because the cops do really stupid things.

Are only faggots from Ireland allowed on Cred Forums?

You guys are generally worse than leafs.

Even Trump don't support this. Shoot an unarmed guy who follow the cops instructions after a taser shoot...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800594/He-did-supposed-Trump-says-Tulsa-police-officer-choked-shooting-really-good-man-hands-up.html

>Donald Trump was asked Wednesday to weigh in on a Friday's police shooting of an unarmed black man in Tulsa, Oklahoma
>He said he's a 'tremendous believer in the police' but suggested that Officer Betty Shelby 'choked' and shouldn't have been a cop
>'That man was hands-up; that man went to the car, hands up,' Trump said
>Republicans often find it difficult to support police without alienating minority voters who distrust them

>The window and door were secured, there was no way for the victim to access the interior of the vehicle.

If this is true then she deserves to be convicted.

But I bet the jury lets her off because "muh tiny defenseless girl versus big bad black man."

She should have never been on the force.

>The window and door were secured, there was no way for the victim to access the interior of the vehicle.

Okay, this bitch might have been stupid and shouldn't have shot him, but how could you know that? This dude had his hands up and was walking towards his car. You don't do that when faced by the cops. Why do that?

nigger gennocide best day of my lfie

Is it a new thing or is the media just riding the blm. Because as much as i want niggers dead, i hate innocent black man being murder by law official. How can cops be so fucking wrong on evaluating danger and responding.

IS there any video of what got Tyrone into that situation? I'm sure he got all asshurt and chimped out. There is no other way there would be 4+ cops there.

>who follow the cops instructions
instructions
>that man went to the car

Cops are pack animals, you rarely see them alone.

>Why do that?
Because they told him to?

Saw this this morning in the paper. Like fucking clockwork. All they forgot was mentioning that he was an "aspiring rapper".

He got tased, that's why he dropped his hands, and in that momment the guy got shot because the female officer was nervous.

I wont justify that the nig didn't follow the officer orders, but even Cred Forums has to admit that if you can't fucking control the nerves of being a police officer and knowing you have to be in the front line of dangerous situations while holding a gun, then don't fucking do it,
The bitch is at fault this time.

>How can cops be so fucking wrong on evaluating danger and responding

most cops arnt sane. a high percentage of them have problems with domestic abuse and substance abuse. literally the bottom barrell dwellers of society.

Was this nigger with a 9mm book or nigger walking towards her with hands-up?

It doesn't matter.She will walk.It's called white privlidge. Cry more bitch niggers.

You have no idea. Theresa May fucked the cops over in the UK so hard that if a Battle of Orgreave was to ever happen again, she would need to hire G4S

BLM won't actually protest or riot over this one, because they want the narrative that will piss off the white non-cucks remaining in society. It's what Soros is getting on his investment.

two niggers will die tonight for stealing my quints

Clearly there needs to be a riot to protest female police officers.

>you cannot kill someone for ignoring your commands, even if you are a police officer.
That's highly depatable and situational. Go live in that night orchid and that life for awhile

I kinda wonder if one riot was enough for them, probably a few stragglers but they'll likely all be arrested or gunned down by self-defending whties.

This user gets it.

Clearly something is wrong with your cops

NO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800594/He-did-supposed-Trump-says-Tulsa-police-officer-choked-shooting-really-good-man-hands-up.html#v-7302134536898298116

Mainly blm will avoid OK, because literally everyone is armed here.

KILL MORE NIGGERS
>KILL MORE NIGGERS
KILL MORE NIGGERS
>KILL MORE NIGGERS
KILL MORE NIGGERS
>KILL MORE NIGGERS

While there are shit cops, there's also the niggers who are quite literally programmed to do crime.

It's 2016, women are stronk.

Because the whites made them that way

I think a lot of people felt the same way about it, I know I did.

The "pop pop pop" of the tazer spooked her.

She shot.

She's fucked

Says the 5th and 14th Amendments to the Constitution of the United States. In other words, not just the law that cops are supposed to enforce, but the Supreme Law of the Land.

Ignoring orders cannot be enough, you need violence to even suggest lethal force.

>Clearly something is wrong with your cops
nah

She might get off. These guys blew up 4 leafs(not a big loss desu), blamed it on their go pills, and got off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnak_Farm_incident

>Clearly something is wrong with your cops
not seeing the issue

Yes that will end well.

Why would anyone try and attack five armed cops wearing bulletproof vests?

Why am I not surprised that he was a known person to the police.

>She's innocent

she shot a man that had his hands up while he was also being tased

10 feet away and he still got stabbed

People will always want to be cops.

Its an easy way to 70+k/year without having a real education, any real skills, etc etc.

its like the army. there is an endless supply of cannon fodder who want a job

>flawless victory

Was the accelerator stuck or something?

In Oklahoma, da's are basically god.

A jury will buy whatever they push.

What would happen if they fucked?

>dumb propoganda film made to brainwash people into siding with cops over premature shootings because "well he COULD have done something"

How about that deaf guy they shot because he didn't order, or how about a feisty drunk that wont hear none of it. Police have many step to follow before using deadly force. Like physical imobilsation.

Dumbass.

It's only debatable if you are a moron how completely lacks any understanding of US law and the Constitution. In order for lethal force to be justified, there must be an imminent threat of death or great bodily harm. Failing to obey commands alone does not rise to this level.

nope, it was a tactical maneuver to disable the suspect

Try that with 3 officers pointing pistols at the person.

Wew, I think bringing a red neon sign saying "shoot me" to a shooting would be more effective that bringing that guy.

>Cred Forums unironically saying that he was a god boy who dindu nuffin
Jesus Christ, what happened to you?

>That's highly depatable and situational.

Nope.

It's clear cut you may only use lethal force to protect a life, or if the officer had probable cause to believe they are going to kill someone if they flee.

I'm in the west tulsa as well. I've heard about a possible "protest" around 71st and 169. But we'll see

god is on my sideyou're a fucking faggot, and i hope some day a cop shoots you for FURTIVE MOVEMENTS

>j-just relax around blacks, go-guys

>try that

They have. A lot.

googles

hey that guy is still spitting out his propaganda?

2 officers tazing the guy. Chick cop shoots her actual gun.

Yeah. She committed murder.

Its nothing like Tensing. How's he doing?

And they still lost?

What the hell is wrong with the police in your country?

It's not worth it to become a cop

society is about to become a lot worse in America.

it's one thing if the job is just really shitty, but who would do a job where going to jail is a risk?

They do it all the time, watch COPS.

I'd be happy with life in a small cell with two 6'5" buck niggers.

Found the niggers-criminals-liberals

>try

I know recently he redrew the happy merchant.

thought he quit

Fucking nigger, just out of prison for a 9 year term, and already with warrants out for his arrest just parks his car across the center line, and acting all fucked up deserved it. When the police came to the scene, you know they ran the plates. They knew they were dealing with a dealer and user of PCP, and they were going to bring him in for the warrants. They wanted to arrest him told him to freeze, and he just ignored them, walked to his car, cops killed him. They knew he was a dangerous criminal, and was going to get something out of his car. They could have just tazed him, but too bad. It isn't like we have a nigger shortage. Even if they pay off his family millions, it will be less than paying for god knows how many little niggers he was going to breed. Fuck him ,they all need to die. We need to show no mercy on them in the upcoming race war. No prisoners. We must kill them all.

kek, so which side will the libs take feminazi or dindu?
I fear they will put blame on neither of them but probably try to spin it that white mn are somehow responsible for this.
Something like the (white male) cops stopped the innocent black man and due to all that toxic masculinity and sexism in the police force the stong womyn of the law was pressured into acting like her racist white male colleagues.
They are both just victims of the PATRIARCHY!

this is bullshit they only did this so the apes will not chimpout.

what cuck move.

Ive never whatched that show, are you saying that they shoot people all the time for no reason?

1st they said he reached down his window and they thought he was going to get a fun

Then when people debunked that windows were closed they changed the story

2nd time they said he wasn't obeying orders and kept checking his pockets

That's been debunked too, because of the heli footage shows he has his hands up the whole time than we're out on the vehicle

Why do cops legally lie? Why can't they admit when they're wrong?

They take people down with non-lethal force all the time.

Dead black men > female cop

/thread

>multiple grenade attacks a year

Maybe you need some burger cops?

They've been hardcore rioting there since it happened

Because you live in a police state

Thx for letting us know the discussion is over, you can kill yourself now.

think the grand canyon but blood instead of water flowing through it

Until a maggot is murdered by some coward of a cop maybe then you hear some logics from them

Women become cops because they are trying to prove something, and/or to have power over men.

Neither of those reasons are good ones.

>you cannot kill someone for ignoring your commands
Actually, you can. If you see someone going for a weapon--if you even think they MIGHT be going for a weapon--you are allowed to shoot them.

Comply or die. That's the law and I'm fine with it, because I don't disobey armed men while they're trying to arrest me.

make drugs legal
stop locking people up for 30 years for crack
eventually communities will cooperate with murder enquires
murder will go down
blacks join in with society
this all goes away

>Beautiful historic Malmö
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Place has always been a shithole.

>he was a good boy
>dindu nuffin
>bout to turn his life around
everytime

I've been pulled over by a cop for a broken license plate light and 3 more cop cars came to assist

They're monsters not people

Thats the average hight for a man in the us

Not much going on downtown right now. Like 25 people in front of courthouse. About 40% are white. Lots of cops driving around.

Nigger detected

How would this guy being high on crack have stopped him pulling a gun on a cop?

>walk down street
>wearing earphones
>can't hear the policeman
>they can kill you justifiably

>......

Cops are good people. Blacks are not.

Cops are heroes, blacks are thugs.

They did taze him, the bimbo got scared and unloaded because women cannot function

Was also the retard handler that was literally laying down with his hands up and still got shot.

>be black
>be interacting with police
>police say to do something
>don't do it
>argue
>ignore
>Black Lives Matter!

Who is going to stick up for the police? Doe we need special education classes for black people on how to behave and respond to the police?

If I ever want to get away with murder, I'll consider becoming a cop

Then Cred Forums will defend me

Good thing he car'd him in the leg. Good non-lethal takedown.

You're a nigger so, no.

HUEHUEHUE

>Be black
>Don't listen to the police
>Get shoot
>Listen to the police
>Get shoot

>It doesn't matter the reason, you cannot kill someone for ignoring your commands, even if you are a police officer.
I sure as fuck would if they were trying to rob me, and there is nothing you could do about it.

That's mostly true but she did fuck up bad.

That's no excuse to cede territory Sven, Sweden should be nearly 100% Swedish. There is no reason for a single non-European to be outside an embassy.

>defending niggers

>blacks keep dying
>crime goes down

Mission accomplished desu

And there is no reason for you to be your own nation instead of part of the UK

But here we are

I'd guess a regression to the mean of their heights, but maybe she's carrying some genes that will pair favorably with his to produce offspring with similar height to the man's, I dunno.

if dubbels, she was MK'd

West Tulsa represent. How are you boys preparing for the race riots 2: electric nigaroo?

Tulsa resident here

is it legal to plow through crowds of people just standing on the highway?

But then how will America carry on it's war on drugs? Who will the cops target now when they want to violate the fourth amendment?

WONT SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CIA AND COPS

Is this just Ironic Shitposting: The Thread, or what?

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Any nudes of this broad?

If they make you feel endangered, sure.
Beating on windows or surrounding the car is cause to fear for your life.

No

Im a couple months aftrr the trial

>thinks this is an insult

Dad gave us our country, what's wrong with that?

Pedestrians always have the right way despite how rude it is

>walk down street
>wearing earphones
>can't hear the car
>they can vehicularly homicide you justifiably

>......

And women shouldnt be cops

Spics

>African American
I think you mean Google.

Everything

The only good nigger is a dead one.
To hell with these fucking animals.

Nation wrecking chimps.
Wherever they drive whites out chaos follows.
These velcroheads don't know a fucking thing about civility, society, or how to behave themselves orderly.

Left to their own devices, our cities return back to the jungle.
Given time, these fucking roaches would be regress back to practicing voodoo.

>walking in the street is legal

You're missing the point.

The distrust is coming from somewhere and it's not actually slavery. Criminalized drug use is the elephant in the room.

Furthermore no morally upstanding person will join the police to enforce morally illegitimate laws.

I say god bless these Negroes who refuse to bow down to authority as European peasants did for hundreds of years and in fact still do. God bless them.

MODS MODS MODS

But you won't have any Spics left when Trumps win.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRKXa59PdEk

and got so far

That's incorrect

WTF

In poland police uses firearms like twice a year because nobody has guns so they just beat the shit out of a perp

The last time I remember was last year when some dude was throwing knives at the police so they started firing but it was a middle aged guy and a woman and there were ricochets all over the place until they caught him in the knee and arrested him

Last firearm incident in my 100k city was a couple years ago when a bunch of drunk dudes started playing russian roulette with their father's russian TT semi automatic and the first guy to play killed himself

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS?

spotted the nigger

>niggers crying for murder charge

Is like they honestly believe she had the intent to murder a nigger that day. Manslaughter is the most reasonable charge there is. I'm sorry but being black and shot by police doesn't magically change it to murder

>ireland
>worse then canada
No one is worse then us

It is in Britain m8

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Charge does not mean conviction.

And why is that, cuck?

Maybe if young black men stopped committing violent crimes at rates insanely higher than any other demographic, then the cops might not be on edge every time they have an encounter with one.

Yes, if people want to jam traffic for day's on end and prevent people from even moving their cars then the police have every right to forcefully remove them from the highway.

It does when you're a low IQ animal with the mentality of a tribal.

The gene pool must be cleansed of googles.

Because he is going to drive them all out, you don't have any legal Spics in your country. They are all illegals, which Trump has promised he will kick out

Sorry yours didn't grow up and you got stuck with quislings.

Maybe if you're a pussy you shouldn't be a cop.

conservativetribune.com/truth-crutcher-bad-for-media/

UH OH

No

I considered being OPP just for those reasons
>$50k first day of training
>$63k once you graduate
>$90k after 36 months

(Realistically not many will be deported)

>everything I have ever posted is satire and in no way expresses my opinion
>I did not in any way click on this users picture and only have sex for the purpose of procreation in the missionary position with women who are 18 years or older.

Im here for the fashion

Your father conquered savages and empty land, we had to fight Russians and Germans.

And where is the money to pay for these highly trained highly accountable officers going to come from?

>female police

Nothing of value, etc.

And got your asses handed to you at the same time.

I love watching degenerate swine getting rekt by the police. tag em an bag em.

Cucks fail to realize why police are so quick to shoot googles. Check out some crime stats by race

>and yet your ancestors still failed at it
>implying the Brits didn't fight every group of people in Europe at one point

You just went full retard Sven.

Not sure if state DA can prove beyond reasonable doubt. Possible corroborating witnesses have testimony that will sway a single jurist. DA will present leo's full rercord-time of force, reviews, etc. to prove "trigger happy inexperienced" Depends on OK's laws regarding LEOs right to use deadly force if they feel their life is threatened. That has been the pattern of several cases.

Who's they? Black people aren't payed to exist and delegate free land into private partitions, unlike pigs.

It's one of the most satisfying things to see.

>Who will police the cities, when cops all go on strike?

Better question is who cares?

If you think the police are protecting you, you are a moron.

According to Mrs. Shelby's attorney, the media and BLM omitted 2 minutes of the video.

MODS! MODS!

No, it was in Tucson AZ and they had been following him, he had a weapon and wasn't an issue until he headed towards where people were.

Enjoy your ban

This is bullshit, bitch should not even been a police officer, no females should. If they have to charge someone, charge the jews that wrote the laws that allowed females to be police officers. She is not guilty in anything, even if the nigger was unarmed (which I don't believe he was), she is a female, and females are incapable to be cops, it her superiors fault that hired her, and the doctors that approved her application, and again, the politicians that initially allowed females to be cops, just fire her, she should recieve no penalty.

just get the shitskin plow attachment, it looks like a snowplow, but it has this face laser etched onto it.

Mummy!!!!!! Mummy!!!! Johny's not doing what he's told!!!

Yeah, because letting someone get back in their car when they're acting erratically is always a great idea, amirite?

youtu.be/k8-ycSkoYfc

Cop jumped the gun, no question, but in this era, that's what will continue to happen so long as nigs keep chimping out.

It goes both ways...
youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ

I haven't followed this case but didn't they say he had a gun on him? Or was that another case?

>"man"slaughter

not
>animal cruelty

alternately rotating my head from left to right repeatedly in an 80 degree sweep familial-relation

>Who's they?
Cars, can't you read?

>Black people aren't payed to exist
*paid
And yes they (you) are, it's called welfare

somebody on jewbook wrote a post saying how whites riot all the time after sports ball games, so why is everyone disgusted with niggers rioting? Are you racist or something????

Whatever side of the fence people sit on, I think we can all agree that these incidences are bad for the police and society in general. Police can't do their job when cops are perceived as a threat to the community and there are cops who just fire guns willy nilly. Even if the number of unjustified shootings is low, the number can always be lowered.

The police should not have escalated this situation at all. Police need better training. The bullshit 8 week training course they get is not enough. This women got jumpy and shot instantly even though the guy was not a threat. Training lowers incidental like these and increases trust in the police, allowing them to do their jobs. We can have the best of both worlds.

that sucks man. thats someones mom probably. i mean noway women should be allowed to be police officers but i still feel sorry for her. she was trying to be a good guy and some nog came along and ruined everything

Anyone else think she looks like Jlaw?

Found the nigger.

MODS

Yea, it literally takes 4 seconds to grab a gun from the seat of your car and start blasting. Why not just let the cops cuff you and have your day in court?

It could take less than 2 seconds if you are fast enough and the gun is close enough and it is loaded.

thats interesting. id like to see that

It would be extremely painful

this

watching police taze people is another thing, always that shriek

>Grenade attacks in multicultural paradise Malmo
>Multicultural paradise
It's not a fucking paradise if your own people are getting their shit kicked in by the very "doctors,engineers,scientist,and computer programmer" invaders-I mean "Syrian refugees"[who sure aren't Syrian nor are they highly skilled enough to be successful] your idiots leaders wanted to bring in.
I hope real Swedes,the white ones who're native,are fucking ecstatic that they have destroyed their once beautiful 1st world country into a shithole that's damn near close to a 3rd world country.
Fucking hell,man.

At least BLM is beginning to not be quite as retarded, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

>Be BLM
>Demand murder charges in every police shooting
>Murder requires proof of premeditation
>Can never prove police premeditation
>Never get convictions because they never get a secondary manslaughter charge when murder is dismissed

GET OFF IT

>nigger on drugs
>nigger not obeying commands
>nigger trying to get into his car
>nigger not effected by tasers

uh huh
nigger pandering is fucking disgusting

No dude...you are either a child or the moron that you called the other dude.

The knowledge that police actually exist stops alot of bad behavior before it starts.

Think. Then emote.

Nobody cares

>without having a real education, any real skills
hahaha, yeah maybe in burger land...

here you need at least A level or a completed apprenticeship, to even be able to apply.
Salary is garbage for a pretty long time.12k€ during first year training, 24k € for second year when you do training on the job.
30k€ for the first 2 years after you finished training. Then depending how fast you can progress into higher ranks.

The only reason why people actually bother with this here is, because you are a public servant, which means its a save job, you get automated payment increases and pensions are one of the best, since you go with 80% of your last payment in retirement.

When you are unable to do anything, do what every BLM member does, embrace your inner chimp and fucking destroy everything in sight.

>tfw I got banned for 3 days for posting porn that was a censored JAV pic

Mods confirmed pedos

If you're a police officer in this day and age, you're an idiot. You'll kill or have to beat some wilding negro, then be sued or imprisoned for the rest of your life. Walk off your jobs blue bros, this shit ain't worth it. Let God sort it out.

cops are asshole on the road who think they are above the law you would know that if you had a life or car.

So fucking retarded it is insane.

Pretty sure you're just a nigger.

It's actually been shit for years before this Rapefugee surge, they've had Arabs and Somalis shitting it up there for years.

Imagine a place that has multiple grenade attacks a year, for years on end.

spotted the nigger

no nigger, if you post anything remotely close to porn
or really, ill just go ahead & say it, if you get reported a few times, you get b&
MOST of the time no one reports anything
but when you make someone really asshurt, they sneak around & find posts of yours to report
so chances are if you get reported, it is because you made someones feels ache

MODS!

yeah im the same guy you are just a internet coward blinded but one sided opinions on life always thinking you are right.

You're probably right.

It's a woman. She probably panicked and unloaded at the first thought of becoming a BBC sex toy. (Though she probably secretly wanted it because she's a woman.)

Honestly, I don't know whom to blame here. On one hand she probably did fuck up to some degree, on the other hand the black guy probably did have a criminal record so that's one less piece of trash on the streets. Ethics is hard, /senpai/.

Chances are they only have a high school diploma. Being a cop doesn't qualify you for much outside of being a security guard.

What's it like knowing Lil' Wayne is more of a white man than you

why are you commenting when you don't know the situation

the nigger wasn't complying and the cops gave every opportunity to comply

I fucking hate French so fucking much

She looks like a tubby little Mexican girl. Their cops are getting killed all over the place by the narcos, they'll take what they can get.

>moop da do bix nood muh fugga

Shut up spook

(in before associates in criminal justice from the university of alabama)

I will never understand why a country,and it's people want to commit cultural genocide/suicide so willingly.Makes my stomach turn,and my blood boil with rage.I know that white guilt shit that's shoved down every white person's throat has something to do with it.

No being an officer actually requires several years of police academe training, though a lot of them don't take it seriously.

All niggers deserve to be shot

This. I had a friend during high school and when he graduated, he went and became a state trooper with nothing except his diploma. No college, no higher education. He proceeded to get laid off after a decade or so, and became a security guard for the same high school he graduated from.

Talk about fucking dead end job

A FUCKING WHITE WOMAN

I wonder who liberal white women will side with.

>Listen to police
>Get shot

Not so fast Cuckland.

Sometimes I think about becoming a cop but I imagine there is nothing you can do when your fellow officers do this shit unless you want to immediately lose your job.

Dont you have homework to do since school is tomorrow .

Academy/training =/= higher education. To apply for the job of a police officer in my state at least, to enroll in their "academy," you need nothing except a high school diploma.

They even teach it.
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

Don't you have a store to go loot?

good. hope she is found guilty. police need to be stopped. the militarization of the police force has good way too far.

also, legalize drugs. stop putting people into prison for drugs and non-violent non-white collar crimes.

I feel bad for her. Her career is ruined because some dindu could not follow order.

Cred Forums needs to donate to her legal defense fund so she can win this case.

citations needed

yes you mom is driving me lol.

Please tell me this is a joke.

You can neutralize a suspect without fucking killing them. JFC Estonia, did all those years of being Russia's bitch fuck with your head? Fucking Mongols, everytime I swear...

>Not under 15

This is how I know that this is all globalist bullshit. Tulsa, Charlotte, all of it. Eurofaggots devoting time in their lives to talk about how America needs to fix its policing because it's a "serious problem". Just like how we need to get rid of our guns right?

Fuck globalism, fuck all you idiot europuke scum.

>you cannot kill someone for breaking the law, even if it's your job to deploy deadly force if necessary
Ishydtt

you are not fucking american or a patriot if you believe what you wrote.

The founding fathers would hang you for such treasonous words. The entire fucking point of the Bill of Rights is to limit the governments power to only those that are enumerated.

On the spot killing of citizans is not a power the government has or should ever have.

You are a piece of shit. Go back to whatever country you came from.

Meanwhile nobody will be charged for the riots

If you feel the need for self defense, then shooting or fighting to kill is the only option. You never wound the opponent, you neutralize the threat.

you don't risk others lives like that, you frog munching surrender monkey cunt, especially in the heat of the moment when you have a fidgeting nigger acting out and failing to comply

fuck off

>also, legalize drugs.
Fuck off you degenerate.

Anyone else noticed how most footage of female officers on Liveleak shows them hanging back in the background while males do the real work?

There is a definitely going to be a shortage of cops, especially in urban city. Current cops are looking for a way to get out to another department or another career. There are less and less people trying to get in and less new recruits.

The most troublesome area also have the more aggressive cops because they, the thrill seeker, are the ones only willing to work there.

Now, the upcoming shortage of cops will force the departments to change the hiring policy and make screening more lenient so that they can meet the demands for cops. That will leads to more incompetent cops. Also, there will be more on-field protocol that will increase the workload of the police, and also make the job more dangerous. Being more understaffed, more restricted by protocol and staffed by less qualified officers will lead to the police force to have to work under more stress and fatigue, leading to more mistake and frustration.

A crisis in government law enforcement agency is coming soon. That might even lead to government to depend on private security agency to meet the demand for law enforcement in the future

>im a fucking nigger, the post

kys

no joke

Yes, I have.

That was just baffling. That'd be the case to riot over but he didn't die so it didn't get much traction.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOI9ahGxMfk

Women should not be cops, too trigger happy. Google high on PCP was asking for trouble, nothing of value was lost.

>Anyone else noticed how most footage of female officers on Liveleak shows them hanging back in the background while males do the real work?
True of every profession in every country of the world.

Freedom Fag finally snapped.

Hahaha, I was looking for this one, classic stuff. You put a woman in charge of anything and I promise that they will fuck it up or have a bunch of men running the show in the background. Women are good for sandwich preparation, accepting our seed, and the occasional small talk.

literally triggered

>women

Now this is shit posting

We should just enslave blacks again like the founding fathers, problem solved.

But in the end

Wasn't there another recent case of a woman shooting a man when she didn't have to? Women just shouldn't be cops.

Yeah she deserves to be charged. The man wasn't listening but he was tased and subdued, however she panicked and shot him when she heard the taser.

Wow, internet tough guy over here. Yes Jason Bourne, I suppose you're right if you're a trigger happy American and/or an emotionally unstable woman clearly not prepared for the job. If you were in her shoes you'd probably be BBC fodder by now however. However, cops have the capacity to exercise non-lethal force (such as tasers) for a reason. They're not supposed to be killing citizens as soon as they start to panic. Don't let your blind racism cloud your ability to rationally look at the situation.

Би 10-opocyyд чиний эгч дээp иpcэн бoл түүний aмaнд өнгөpcөн шөнө бoлoн shat тaны caдap эм ээж хүчиндcэн, тaны cuck эцэг fagot үзcэн

it doesn't even matter

Why do they panic, though? Besides the obvious adrenaline rush, maybe blacks should stop being so violent?

>That will leads to more incompetent cops.
I don't know if you've been paying attention, but we up to the gills in incompetent cops right now. The problem is that police departments are basically a jobs program for unskilled people. The same person who might manage a Shell gas station is given a gun and authority and told they are a hero because they wear a costume.

>implying she knew that at the time

I hope she skates desu

They are blacks, to be honest they arecloser to animals than us. Do you immediately shoot a horse when it starts going wild? Or a dog? Or a gorilla (whoops, bad example)?...

No, but animals can't wield a firearm. I get what you're saying though, point taken.