IDF soldier gets annihilated in debate about Israel

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tR6waob6PQI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tR6waob6PQI

WATCH THIS NOW, no joke, at least the first 10 minutes, Ryan Dawson tears Israel a new one...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dawson is just a mudslime cuck/apologist.

He hates "racism" and denounces Molyneux for it.

Just lol @ standing up for the Palestinians as if they'd ever do anything to help the white man.

>He hates "racism" and denounces Molyneux for it.
Is that your argument?

>racial segregation is retarded

Dropped. He should spend some time in Bosnia or South Africa if he really thinks that

This.

youre gonna keep posting that shit all day, arent you?

woah... a conspiracy theorist debated some guy and won. Some guy who is just... someone totally unimportant and probably has an IQ lower than 100 and doesn't care that much.
great accomplishment, ryan
now stop shilling your fucking videos

Stay safe, man. I can't imagine what a nightmare it must be living in South Africa

>posting twice is considered 'all day'
and the first was gone within 10 minutes, id hardly call that all day either

Racial segregation is pretty useful when the other race just wants to murder your fucking ass. Pretty moot point.

It's also useful for keeping your kind out of our country clubs

what about anything he said was conspiracy theory? did you even watch the video he actually explains how its NOT conspiracy theroy and the soldier agrees -- stop being a shill, stay in your good goyium bubble

Palestinians are little bitches, they throw rocks and cry like babies when you throw a brick. They need to admit defeat already, but their desert warlord religion won't let them.

That too

Israelis are little bitches, they launch missles and cry like babies when you throw a brick. They need to admit defeat already, but their desert warlord religion won't let them.

Especially when you are the aggressor and can manipulate the media to spinning it so you are the victim

Not sure how relevant that is anymore, though. Surely there are many (((lawyers))) and (((accountants))) who belong to country clubs

How odd it is that when the arabs, particularly the ones in gaza aren't shooting rockets at us, they're not getting killed, and yet when they do, they get blown up. It must be us, am I right? It must also have nothing to do with Egypt, who holds a significant part of the border, and who doesn't give half a fuck about Gaza. Yes of course we are the aggressors

BASED DAWSON

Not perfect but very knowledgeable

Man, country clubs are so far away, both geographically and culturally from my life that I could not care less about who gets to stay and who doesn't

Israel won the last (and every) conflict. Iranian backed shitskins can get wrecked 24/7 and nothing of value is lost.

Dawson is a based autist t b h

You are because you are literally occupying land outside your gibstate.

I could give a shit what you and your peaceful religion friends do on "gods land." Just keep it out of American universities. The BDS/Jewish student rivalry is extremely irritating

>USS Liberty

Noice

It's mostly middle aged WASPy goys smoking cigars and playing golf. They will cease to exist when the boomers start dying off

>How odd it is that when the arabs, particularly the ones in gaza aren't shooting rockets at us, they're not getting killed, and yet when they do, they get blown up.
Oh you mean the homemade rockets that do practically nothing because of the iron dome and the huge fucking wall while jews sit on lawn chairs and laugh? please, for every jew that mysteriously gets murdered by palestinians Israel will routinely bomb the strip and kill tons of civilians themselves, and blow up hospitals

To this day I don't get why so many people give a shit about this tiny desert shithhole country

Detroit or Houston are probably far more dangerous.

>a wasp keeps stinging you, but you shouldn't kill it

Liberal in their twenties, detected.

>might makes right
>logic fallacy
nah, you're just retarded

>they're not getting killed, and yet when they do,
That's actually objectively false

"Muh holy land" obviously

I'd like to see how much a hunk of iron would mean nothing to you if dozens of them were being shot at you on a daily basis while you're staying in your legitimate home minding your own business. It's still terror, even if it's not the most effective kind of terror. Also I find it pretty funny that you use iron dome (a defense mechanism) and a wall (another defense mechanism) as ways in which israelis are immoral or some shit. In short, you're a spoiled little shitstain who hasn't got the slightest idea of what it's like to live in a perpetual state of terror

Palestinians are terrorists.

Lmao. The Israelis could flatten Gaza and the West Bank tomorrow if they wanted to. Palestinians should be begging for mercy.

And the Jews commit crimes against humanity every time they kill a Palestinian and harvest their organs

>Implying I would want a shitty mudslime's organs
Chinese political prisoners or bust

>>Supports the losing team for the past sixty years and still cries when they get murdered in the playoffs.

Actually that makes you retarded.

>Israel
>white

Found the shitskin

Poor guys. Maybe they should stop being terrorists.

I've spoke to Dawson, seems like a closet Cred Forumsack.

Stop shilling, Ryan.

spoiled? my tax dollars go to the aid to help your country you pathetic fuck. israel is a fucking leech that needs to be removed so america can grow

>while you're staying in your legitimate home

So when are you gonna stop occupying land outside your border?

Man the kike gets rekt lol

The houses getting bombed in the gazan border aren't on occupied territory.

He's just an idf soldier, not some professional Israel apologist like Pamela gelled

If america backed away and took all the foreign aid, israel would be left helpless and it would be destroyed

Fuck off JIDF

You do know that most "Anti zionists" consider all of Israel to be occupied territory?

Yeah, but I assume that this guy's just anti occupation (which, by the way, I am too) and not anti zionist. There's a big difference

More Nog's kill more American citizens an average weekend in Chicago thqn Palestinian rockets have killed Israelis over the last 5 years

Basically stop being a bitch

(((Leftists who dont oppose this)))
(((Conservatives who try REALLY hard to disregard this)))

Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.
This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Leftist in the US are the only ones who do not oppose this imperialism. Why is this so?

If you support what isreal is doing to the Palestinians you are not a leftist. End of story.
This is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning the racist apartheid state of Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does one support walls for Isreal but not for the US and Europe?

>the kike thinking his kike ilk only steal organs from Palestinians.
You kikes aren't really that picky

Israelis need big black nigger cocks in their mothers

he says he wrote his thesis on Iraq war

(((Dont let our new liberal 4chaners know about Israel and the democrats)))

Almost every muslim Facebook profile Ive seen has something like the Palestinian flag draped over all of the land that is currently Israel

So basically your answer to someone with poor aim repeatedly trying to shoot you with a gun is to not strike back at him to stop him from doing that shit, but to just stop being a bitch?
Didn't know people here were such pacifists

dawsons based as fuck. check out his last 2 recent videos for some serious redpill.

>Isreal is a racist apartheid state

I don't think you have any idea what that even means Mohammed.

Yeah, but that's a swedi-
oh.

So?
What does that change?

-Israel occupy land outside border
-Israel gets attacked

The same could be said for every Muslim country that only permits Muslims to live in them

That's some extremely, extremely flimsy reasoning, especially when you consider the vastly different living conditions and the different regimes controlling the west bank and the gaza strip. Basically you've got no fucking idea what you're talking about.

>Everyone who disagrees with Isreal is a Muslim
Fuck off kike

I'm also a liberal

It really is a shame that leftist faggots who are wrong on every other issue just about just happen to be right on this subject and inject their toxic rhetoric into the subject.
And no this isn't a left right issue for example Dawson is a staunch libertarian

>muh paleshitians

is there a more useless people?

Checens?

>is there a more useless people
The jews

>So basically your answer to someone with poor aim repeatedly trying to shoot you with a gun
It's more accurate that I built a fence into ky neighbors yard taking control over his shed and my neighbor tries to get it back by throwing firecrackers into my yard by throwing them ove his sholder blind folded and i proceed to launch a morter into his home killing most of his family and burning down half his home.

You should make that into a sunglasses smiley ball meme

Nice try to slip away kikeberg.

It really is that simple.

If you would return the occupied areas that you hold outside your border you would be more in the right.

>just happen to be right on this subject and inject their toxic rhetoric into the subject.

How inconvenient for (((Alt-Right Cred Forumssters who hate Muslims but support Israel)))

What wrong with pushing people off their moral horse? Why Should any American Pay taxes to Israel when it is against our values to?

They won't return anything that they've already started building on

The Gaza Strip is 100% controlled by Israel.

How else do you explain Gaza being bombed to SHIT by IDF?

lol your entire "country" is on occupied territory.

>How inconvenient for (((Alt-Right Cred Forumssters who hate Muslims but support Israel)))
Youre making assumptions about my political beliefs and the alt right are only marginally less retarded than neocons.
> Why Should any American Pay taxes to Israel when it is against our values to?
America shouldn't spend a cent on foreign aid again this isn't a left right issue and leftist faggots inject their toxic rhetoric into it and make it about their own agenda not the topic at hand

Thank you for providing yet another example that the Islamophobic psyop campaign is a key pillar of the zionist agenda.

Israel also has a blockades on Gaza that controls damn newr everything that goes into and out of it and prevents gaza from performing trade entirely

This sucks, there has to be someway for both of them to live with each other, both sides are equally guilty of inciting violence instead of looking for some kind of amicable solution to the conflict.

Yes, you had to abandon the racial settlements there and now its an open aired prison

Funny enough every retarded ancap strawman if scaled up to nations becomes accurate to what governments constantly do.

>both sides are equally guilty of inciting violence
Israel has started and committed significantly more violence in this situation that is just a simple fact.

fpbp

>kicked out of your host nation 100 times

I wonder when our big day is

Do stormcucks who unironically cite the USS Liberty also believe Germany should still be being punished for WWII?

>jidf in full damage control

Reminder that we should hate mudslimes and kick them out of our nations but it was the kikes who created the systems to bring them to western nations.

Do not hate the useful idiots. Hate the creature telling them what to do.

>Do stormcucks who unironically cite the USS Liberty
>People unironically defend another nation deliberately attacking us and our government selling out its own citizens to protect said foreign nation

>but it was the kikes who created the systems to bring them to western nations.
It was also traitors in our government working towqrds the goals of Israeli policy papers that have been deliberately fostering radical Islamist because and i quote "all Arab on Arab conflict benefits Israel".

comfy thread lads

Today sven wasnt a faggot cuckold

i bet the guy on the left scores more pussy than the betacuck on the right does

listen to his nasally voice and the way he talks over the proud jew.

of course he's going to win the arguement i couldn't last 10 seconds conversing with that kind of shithead.

gay thread kys

Are you some asshurt Arab or something? Literally who cares

so what? large inhuman niggers "score" more pussy than chess masters. Does that mean the intelligent people are contemptible and that the inhuman niggers are anything but contemptible? No, inhuman niggers and women are contemptible and detestable. They are not the authorities.

Wow such surprised

I don't care who wins the debate, I just hope the conflict continues to kill both Jews and Muslims.