I am a fucking retard

I wrote in an opinion based paper that I think Islam doesn't have a place in society, and that it hinders social progress. I also wrote that many American Muslims believe that terrorist attacks are sometimes justified. I provided a source for the poll. I wrote this last night when I was really sleep deprived and turned it in without thinking about it. What should I do Cred Forums? Drop out? Email the teacher?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QQ2QevndGLg
youtube.com/watch?v=5vae0D4n3O8
youtube.com/watch?v=qk_VwZxN9bA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MIght as well stick to your guns now

Alright, I'm going to prepare some lines from the Koran if the teacher confronts me about it.

relax, user... it's not a big deal or anything? Just wait patiently until a re-education representative knocks on your door! An agent has already been dispatched :^)

Do this. A religion that demands you kill anyone that leaves it is not a religion of peace.

Have the guts and stand up for what you said.

You wanted to sound like a libcuck and will end being fucked by a libcuck. If you want to disagree with something, you must went with full rage. That's the only way people will support your ideas.

Also, facts doesnt matter at all, sources doesnt matter. You convince people using their feelings.

>and that it hinders social progress

Apostasy should be punished with death though.

Also, peace is for herbivores

>facts doesn't matter at all
>BR
why am I not surprised

Don't forge that Islam means Submission

I shouldn't expect much from you but come on Brasil we aren't damn African monkeys we dont need to kill each other because someone changed their mind about something.

This.Just because some faggots say it's ok to swallow cocks,doesn't mean that you have to agree that swallowing cocks is a good thing.

Have a nice HD version of that pepe, burger boy

MuSLIMS are cancer

If this is the university, you just reference it all.
You take all sides into question, and research them, and base your conclusion on your findings.

This is at least how it is supposed to be.

You are to go in and not assume assumtions, ditch that, and often the conclusion is quite different from what you still thought though.

I dunno how this works there, get a bad grade you can always complain to an external sensor. Twice I think, most never do, neither did I. I should have, I could have had more A's.
>Muh special gifts as teacher I don't care if your entire coding exam is 100% correct user, I don't give A's.....
FUCKER

mudshits down there

Share this, and I have a video for you too if you need to further justify yourself. Stick up for yourself, OP

Stand behind your opinion and don't be a vagina. Don't make any excuses whatsoever and double down if you have to.

They will try to shame you for your opinion and tell you that you're wrong but the facts are on your side. And if they try to kick you out then so fucking be it, take their asses to court.

youtu.be/QQ2QevndGLg

Any emotional response you get means that it worked. The redpill is seldom pleasant.

Stand by your principals or shut the fuck up. Those are your options.

I thought they were supposed to be Christians in south america but I guess the tide of Islam has touched all shores.

But user, real world Muslims don't kill people, so clearly it must be a religion of peace

Should take a readily available video from a muslim country of a religious killing to show it happens.

just tell him you wrote it as satire

>posted half an hour ago
1 post by this ID

VPN changes every few minutes. I can't go on Cred Forums without it. The other user who talked about Koran lines was me as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=5vae0D4n3O8

youtube.com/watch?v=qk_VwZxN9bA

good info in these videos