Was reading the comments and god damn it's insane these people are real

Was reading the comments and god damn it's insane these people are real.

rawstory.com/2016/09/the-alt-rights-bullying-troll-culture-has-made-much-of-the-internet-a-dangerous-place/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"Waaaaaaaahhhh why can't I only read comments I agree with?"

Get fucked lady.

pastebin it shill

>internet is dangerous

wtf i hate the internet now

>internet a dangerous place
So: "people say things I don't like" = dangerous?

These people are great.
>Muh evil alt-right trolls!

>Shitposting on the internet is "dangerous"

That's what they're teaching kids these days, yes.

they aren't trolls in that pic, they are goblins.

Who the fuck identifies as alt right?

>Getting mad
>Over text on the Internet
>That someone you don't even know wrote
They deserve it for being pansies.

But those are Goblins.

I got beaten up and robbed browsing the net yesterday. These E-thugs must be stopped.

Archive link?

>says Whitney Phillips, a media folklorist and actual scholar on internet trolls, whose doctoral thesis served as the foundation for 2015’s This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things: Mapping the Relationship between Online Trolling and Mainstream Culture. “

fucking kek

oh you kids have no idea. Back in '95 we had to crawl through barbed wire and dogshit to get to the darker parts of the internet

hah telling people in the comment section to use adblock requires a moderator's approval

No one. It is a made up label by cuckold liberals who need to feel "enlightened" and "in the know" about why no one cares about their liberal bullshit.

>Trolls had long claimed they were in it “for the lulz,” which is sort of like lolz, but at other people’s expense.
kek wtf

I fucking knew it. They are going to build up the alt-right as this big bad boogeyman and use it as an excuse to police and control the internet.

and you faggots will play right along with it to

>There would be guys who would go onto the Star Trek newsgroup and say, ‘You know, I think Spock was actually human
>It would garner these huge lengthy responses from guys who would list every time Spock said something about being Vulcan.

it's so ironic that this article is exactly one of those lengthy responses

>write a shitty bait article
>bait retards on Cred Forums for shekels
Fuck off.

God... everyone wants to be a victim.

ITS JUST WORDS ON A CONCOMPUTER SCREEN FFS!

We need a war to man these people up

>Several recent troll mass attacks have helped drive home the seriousness of what we’re dealing with. In 2014, there was Gamergate, in which an onslaught of trolls began hurling threats so intense at women in gaming that some women were forced to leave their homes and go into hiding

it just keeps on getting better

>Mary Elizabeth Williams [Follow]

Actually, we should flip the narrative on them and point out how Hillary spent six million on internet trolls, and she is the one fostering hateful people on the internet.

It's the truth, she's paying people to lie and bully.

It's straight out of Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals", label / freeze / isolate / polarise. It won't work though, so far they have basically tried to claim that all Trump supporters are secret white nationalists led by a neo-Nazi cartoon frog, which obviously isn't credible. I agree we shouldn't describe ourselves as alt-right though, it's such a vague and broad term that it has no real meaning.

>Removed

How fucking new are these people? I bet they started using internet every day in 2007 or afterwards. These faggots probably use the internet only so they can post their feelgood shit on their social media hugbox groups. Now when they are being challenged 'in their own territory', they start to bitch about it how muh trolls are ruining muh internet. These niggers don't know that now they are given a dose of the internet they distanced themselves from. Pure uncensored opinions and feelings and shit.

The worst thing about them is that they call themselves digi-natives or some shit like that just because they jumped the social media bandwagon when it became a thing. People like me who have used the internet since the 90s know that the internet was very different place before kikebook and twatter. And people like me despise these fags because they think they own the internet now. Internet is not just your social media. Internet is used by people to voice their own honest and uncensored opinions, and that's how it should be. No amount of crying should ever change that.

#StopE-violence
#ShitpostersAreLiterallyHitler
#I'mTooAfraidToGoOutside

ARCHIVE LINK OR FUCK OFF

These people are living breathing memes lmao

*unsheathes Katana*

Not only that, these are the same idiots who completely bought into the whole "share culture" championed by social media sites, and began willingly putting every minor tidbit of their boring mundane lives online. And when some random 12 year old on the other side of the world uses their public info to fuck with them they start calling for action to stop these awful trolls who ruined what they believe to be their safe space.

I always feel so superior to these faggots

Theres all sorts of shit they dont know.

Like, there's a thread over at /vg/ about space trading games where the internets first major shitposter sometimes shows up, a guy who stirred up such a huge shitstorm in the nineties that it has its own wikipedia article. I just fucking googled it and it shows up in legit academic papers

theres tons of shit like that these assholes dont know

>Now when they are being challenged 'in their own territory', they start to bitch

Kinda like how Cred Forums drowns out any criticism with accusations of "shilling".

We're just a bunch of losers with too much free time. Why don't they realize this

>nobody has posted it yet
Anybody want to raise the Kek WAAAAAGH!?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA

They'd deny that CTR does any of that and claim it's simply a service for inserting facts into discussions that are filled with inaccuracies.

Difference is you can argue with Cred Forums as much as you want without consequence. No one is going to ban you for going against the narrative.

Literally last night's South Park episode

>Why don't they realize this
A single voice of disagreement is just some "loser" who lives in his mom's basement.

When more than one voice argues with them, suddenly it's some splinter cell of ex Navy Seals coordinating a cyber gorilla warfare.

The intent for both statements is the same, marginalize the disagreement and feel good about it. They can ignore "a single loser" because his lonely opinion doesn't matter. And they can also ignore thousands of "trolls" because they're covert FSB intelligence officers so it's important to never succumb to their elite tactics.

At no point will they EVER concede that the "trolls" are actually just people that disagree with them. That many people, if not most people, disagree with them. This isn't a statement they could shrug off, it would carry too much dissonance.

I just say stupid things and debate topics which i could never discuss anywhere else, i don't think i have ever said anything horrible anywhere else on the internet, and even here it was just going with the flow of the board.

>dangerous
what, are the nazi frogs gonna make you kill yourself?

>toxic masculinity
>male fragility

>boo hoo hoo masculinity is threatening and overpowering why are men so fragile

Pick one you rainbow patterned pig cunt

I swear these people

>why isn't the internet my own personal safe space?

>“When people talk about free speech online, they’re often referring to the very cartoon, weak version of what free speech is actually about,” Whitney Phillips told me. “The spirit of free speech is preserving the greatest amount of speech for the greatest amount of people. That’s the ideal. The problem with notions of free speech that privilege the voices of the antagonist, [is that they] create an environment in which there is actually less speech….The fact of the matter is that they’re not championing free speech on the whole. They’re championing their own speech and their own ability to do whatever they want without having to answer to anyone. They feel threatened because it could potentially take away their ability to do whatever they wanted. In defending that, they get the spirit of the thing totally false.”

Look at this horseshit paragraph.

Is everyone going insane?
Is the internet making everyone insane?
Am I the only sane one left?
Was I ever sane to begin with?

This is like adults suddenly decided to believe in cartoons or something. This shouldn't be happening.
What the fuck is going on?

non archived version
nice try faggot

>tfw I've become the weirdo on the internet my mother always warned me about when I was younger

omg im shaking rite now.

>put on your tin foil hat, neckbeard
>there's no way 9/11 was an inside job carried out by some nefarious shadow group
>it's literally impossible

>dangerous

I got permabanned within 30 mins of commenting on this article. Libcucks just can't handle the bants.

what did you expect user?
this shitty
>our voices are being silenced because people disagree with us on an open platform
stuff is par for the course at this point

i wonder if she's even aware that she's doing exactly what she's accusing the others of allegedly doing. she probably is, but thinks she has moral justification because she actually believes free speech is about censoring dissenting opinions

Comment is on point. RawStory is a site for pseudo intellectual 20 year olds who think their smart but don't have the attention span to read anything with more than 140 characters.

I wish they were kobolds

Post yfw the internet isn't a safe space

The internet is inherently a dangerous place.
Fuck I fear for my nieces and nephews.

>Dangerous
If you think different opinions on the internet is dangerous, you need to go outside, especially in a rapefugee country. Then you'll see dangerous.

trumpfags and nazis

Redditfags*

Yeah because that totally worked when the same fucking thing happened ten years ago. They cannot comprehend anonymity, and their resistance only makes our memes harder

Shared your Hannahs

>i cant handle banter: the article

nah. post yfw the left is obviously losing this war

Good we need to fix this shit.

I've been shot at by fully automatic weapons, had grenades thrown at me and I've even been blown up by bombs that I couldn't defuse in time. It's seriously fucking dangerous on the internet and we need to wake up and take this problem seriously.

mfw Cred Forums isn't a safe space

>"There are people who go out to kill trolls"
>"Seriously some tetrahedron-gender guy on r/HillaryClinton told me so"

hur dur internet has mean spirited people and Australians.

BLUE PILLED PEOPLE ARE CRAZY

lies. Cred Forums is a board of peace

delet this

This is cringe as fuck

>I have neither the inclination, nor the desire to go onto their "home turf", but when they stick their noses into my vicinity, I give these deplorables a merciless beat-down. It really isn't hard to shut down the mentally impaired. They are conspicuously averse to responding to facts, truth and requests to supply details and sources. That is my starting point. When they expose themselves as certifiably dishonorable, Call them on their BS. They almost always move on.

>This also works with raging Libertarians, and dogmatic Greenies who are disassociated with policy.

Link to thread/wiki/papers/guys name/event name?

agreed. In my opinion, the internet is far safer than it was 5, 10 years ago. All the sketchy criminal shit has gone to tor. Antivirus and software updates are all super easy and effective. Your odds of seriously getting fucked by someone or something have drastically dropped.

The "internet" that these idiots are referring to is nothing but social media. These idiots are literally serving themselves up on a platter to get fucked with by people by simply being on the site with their real identities.

If the rise of social media has revealed one thing (plus putting a smartphone in everyone's pocket, most of these faglords are phone users only) it is that the vast majority of people are incredibly stupid and narcissistic to the core.

This is great her article is one big weak minded libtard crying wolf

>QUIT RUNNING ON EMOTION
>I"M SO VERY ANGRY THAT YOU"RE RUNNING ON EMOTION

>i left twitter and never looked back
>except to post likely a half dozen articles about it
>and we all know i'll be right back into it before a month has passed at the most

*cut off its head
Google i got like 27 dicks
You can't just one off I'll still have 26

>4channel is a hivemind

Just because the majority fo people disagree with you does not make it a hivemind, the majority can quite easily list reasons for them disagreeing, often back with hard data.

>internet is as dangerous as chicago now
>you can get shot while surfing the web by a drive by google

GOD DAMNIT POL WHY

Then we post screen shots of their ridiculous posts tied to news articles about them.
It's easier than you think.

I just like the word nigger, I think it sounds funny.

Who are you talking about

>dangerous memes

BAN DEADLY ASSAULT PEPES NOW

It sure would be a shame if these right wing trolls found this comment section

Classy.

This made my night. Have an interesting Pepe in return.

>the mainstream has decided we are an enemy
wat do

Wait.... this was on the Simpsons? Really? Truly?

Oh....oh God..... once the comedy shows begin to echo the counter-culture (we are the counter-culture now).... soon it begins to spread....

WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!

Those 'alt right trolls' were on the internet long before these sensitive twig people

Anyone else having a lot of fun with this?

I'm being polite and gently reminding them of the rules, and mainly telling them "not an argument", at which point they get even more angry.

Pretty amusing.

>Goodbye to all each at: Twitter is all yours, trolls — I've had enough
What did she mean by this?

I liked the comment saying "I wish I could track these trolls down so I could kill them"
>why can't I just kill everyone who disagrees with me!?!

And they call us fascists

bask in the hate and enjoy

It's ironic because Cred Forumsyps are exactly as thin-skinned as the people they target.

>inb4 U HAVE TO TAKE SIDES

Yeah, I'm taking the side of not being a gigantic faggot. Fuck your stupid board, Cred Forums invaded the rest of Cred Forums so I'm going to invade your stupid fucking threads full of inane bullshit.

I like that anti Cred Forumsbeard comics never really point out any irony or doublethink like actually Cred Forums smuggies do. The most I've seen is just some picture of a loser saying things that we're supposed to think is cringey at face value.

>facebook

>When more than one voice argues with them, suddenly it's some splinter cell of ex Navy Seals coordinating a cyber gorilla warfare.
But user, I've seen a lot of people on this website claiming to be ex Navy Seals.

>space game
>shitstorm
>90s
Are we talking about the honorable Dr. Dr. Derek "internet warlord" Smart?
>Derek Smart
Derek smart
>Derek Smart

Back in muh days we went to Totse to learn how to make bombs and get free phone calls on payphones

It's the wild west out there partner. Hope all you console cowboys and jimmy rustlers brought your best memes.

>but when they stick their noses into my vicinity, I give these deplorables a merciless beat-down.
We got an internet tough guy here better watch out

>It really isn't hard to shut down the mentally impaired. They are conspicuously averse to responding to facts, truth and requests to supply details and sources.
Notice the lack of examples of enemy arguments or her own counter arguments? It would be best to inform people on how to counter troll arguments themselves, right? But somehow these common and easily refuted talking points aren't worth mentioning.

Underrated post.

Fucking this. I miss the good old days of notepad tier messaging boards on dial up connections.

Is it 2008 again?

heh...

>check flag
>hidden/ignored

Except Cred Forums will engage you and expect you to prove yourself right, not call a Mod to ban you for triggering them, you stupid fucking Ausfailian.

Dangerous place? Nigga just log out

>"dangerous"
What they think they are going to be eaten alive by polar bears on this interwebs? Are they even ever outside? I know they say this about us, but for farting out loud.

Poe's Law, the left has become so insane that they are no longer distinguishable from parody.

You have to go back Redditfag

WARNING!

WARNING!

WE HAVE BEEN INFILTRATED!

Cred Forums HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER!

THE MODS ARE DELETING THREADS WITH THE INFORMATION THAT Cred Forums HAS CHANGED HANDS!

ALERT!

THIS PLACE HAS FALLEN!

WE'VE BEEN COMPROMISED!

NOT A DRILL!

>The internet is dangerous
>dangerous

The internet is, in the broadest sense, nothing but a collection of text and images on a digital medium.

How in the fuck can text and images be dangerous. This is essentially the equivalent of saying that "thoughts that I don't agree with are dangerous".

>made
>implying the internet isn't a coddled babby version of what it used to be
These people are so full of shit, my god. They never would have survived on the internet circa 1999.

if only

>dangerous

Sauce

What a trollophobic biggots that's clearly not trolls my blackelfs or something out from the moutains. God damnit I don't hope dovregubben hears this one, being compared to a blackelf!

Is this high wizard trolling or a legit post? I can't tell anymore.

t. /r/the_donald migrant

You have to be 18 years of age or older to post on Cred Forums.

normies hate anonymity because their go-to tactics of shaming and excluding people they don't like doesn't work when no one has a permanent identity

kek'd

>DEM DAMN DOITY GOYIM GOING AGAINST THE NARRATIVE

I didnt know that full grown adults get so triggered by us white boys on the internet for our satirical humor.

They dont want us doing anything IRL and they dont want us saying meanie stuff on the internet.

I mean look how powerful we are. Im flattered, really.

You have to admit leaf, meme magic is a powerful thing

This coming from a board that routinely fantasizes about genociding minorities and brown people is just fucking insane. You fags are really going to harp on your enemies wanting to kill you when you explicitly post things like that 24/7 on this fucking board?

The cognitive dissonance on this godawful board is sickening.

The internet used to be much more dangerous when it was less regulated and the spaces people shared on it less secure. 15 years ago it was common sense to never share any real world information about yourself in a public forum, meanwhile these pansies on twitter post their life stories for everybody to read on facebook and other social media. They literally have no idea what sort of culture the "trolls" grew up in. My outlook on the internet is radically different because I remember when it was the fucking wild west and you had to actively protect yourself from harm. These lazy shitheads are so used to their walled gardens and real life persistent identities they have no clue how to deal with any form of antagonism.

Who was 4chins sold to?

>preserving the greatest amount of speech for the greatest amount of people

Bloody hell. They really do think they're on the right side of the end of history.

Way to answer my question, faggot.

>anita sarkeesian: the comic book

Dumb leftist women should be executed desu

When they're the ones getting people fired form their jobs, I'd argue they're the problem with the internet.

Stay strong, fellow posters.

Hillary will try to censor the Internet by pushing for an online ID to use websites

Too many stories like this keep popping up.

No one can say anything anymore. Everyone is tight lipped and scared everywhere they go. Leftists are a farce and a disgrace. Hypocrisy that precariously balances along a thin line of idiocy on one side and evil on the other. Just disgusting. As is all the hills they choose to die on. Killing babies, faggotry/sodomy, Islam, niggers, anarcho-tyranny. Leftists are putrid scum.

>A 2014 Daily Dot article recounts how members of the subreddit r/Blackladies were inundated with horrifying messages from racist trolls. Volunteer moderators of the group had to delete those messages one by one, even as new threats and insults flooded in, an experience that left them “exhausted and demoralized.”

O fucking swear social media and normies ruined the internet. Maybe it was even AOL, but I remember way back when people on the internet could handle the bants.

Now, though, the influx of special snowflakes who were never told they're pieces of shit the way we were growing up, have tried to ruin what makes the internet great.

How do we come up with a solution for people who want to kill us except match it with superior violence? Love and tolerance isnt working, as we observe every day around the world.

Stupid little bitch.

>just walking away from the screen nigga is a relic of an era when the Internet was a kinder, gentler place
What the ACTUAL fuck.

It sounds like something from Fox news.

>dangerous

Name one place on the internet that can harm you physically.

Trick question: Literally fucking nowhere.

How is it even possible to be this wrong?

Why does the left get so triggered by white nationalism, but they think Mexican, black, spic, Muslim, etc. nationalism is okay?

Why do leftists never go to foreign countries and complain about the lack of whites?

>I NEED MY SAFE SPACE REEEEEEEE

Dangerousssssss......

Motherfuckers raising hell
If we get permabanned we make twitter bail
See we don't give a fuck, that's the problem
I see a trust and safety mod I don't dodge em

It's just verbiage designed to advance the idea that words are as bad as actions.

>a dangerous place
>mean comments are dangerous
fucking pusses

Good, the internet should be a dangerous place. Like, try to spread communism online? BLAM. You've just been out-argued by the right wing death squad. Go to the wrong site? BLAM, now the holocaust is a hoax. Afraid of frogs? BLAM, now your president is one.

Can't live in a safe bubble forever.

Fuck you putrid motherfucker. Dozens of cities and places across the country are fucking no-go zones because of niggers. Theft, beatings, rape, murder. Fuck you. Sit on your hands and shut your fucking mouth or get steamrolled - we are taking this country back - it's ours.

Because they are fucking evil. They support it because that's what they are. They support criminal niggers because that's who they are. They don't care that half the country's cities are high-risk kill zones because that's what they want.

The only solution for them is death. You need to kill them, because they are killing you. If you're not ready to kill then stop thinking about this and move on.

>This comment was deleted.

>ignoring the risks of flashing images to epileptics
Fuck off antiseizite

>It’s a holdover from a time when the internet was a kinder, gentler digital space and the trolls who roamed it less malicious monsters than playful pranksters.
This dumb bitch hasn't used the internet for very long has she?

>oh no! There are mean comments in internet, and i cant stop bein triggered!

LULZ. A corruption of LOL.

>just walking away from the screen nigga is a relic of an era when the Internet was a kinder, gentler place
What the ACTUAL fuck.

Well said user. I'm lifting some of this to use when I try to educate folks.

>'killing' (digitally or literally)
>literally
OY VEY. IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH.

>The internet is, in the broadest sense, nothing but a collection of text and images on a digital medium.

Leaf cannot into computer communications.
You confuse the web with the larger Internet. Machine To Machine (M2M) control is a large chunk of Net traffic already. There are executable files all over the Web. etc. It's not just words and images.

> The Internet has always and will always be dangerous.
> That is a strength.

>Go onto site
>Read comments
>First one I see

Edgy much, guys?

>The question now is how to wrangle with the fact that every mention, no matter how negative, helps the movement gain visibility and an odd dimension of legitimacy.

>“It’s framed exclusively in terms of a kind of game,” she told me. “It’s a game that the troll always wins, and if you play it, by definition then you lose. That means that if you go ahead and ‘take the bait,’ you essentially have brought that upon yourself. You should know better that nothing on the internet should be taken seriously. You should know better that people are behaving playfully and that when they do they are not responsible for their own actions. They are teaching you a lesson. You should be thanking them.”

How stupid could these people possible be? The answered there own question.

I look at it this way.

The internet, for years, was the back alley of society where rejects and outcasts spent a lot of time because they felt shunned or ostracized by the real world.

Then, here come these fuckers who didn't really know the unwritten rules and codes of the internet. All their lives, they were never questioned, never told they were wrong, never criticized, and never lambasted for anything they said.

The latter group has grown and grown while the former has essentially stayed the same. People like us are now the minority; the people who grew up with the internet, the people who were hardened on it.

They're literally trying to move into the neighborhood we've been living in all of our lives and trying to make change or make us outright leave.

They're the immigrants who want to push their culture on us rather than adapt to ours.

Racist and sexist much, shitlord?

>We need restrictions on speech to protect those with weak constitutions
>This will create more free speech for everyone even though those people were never prevented by an outside force from speaking in the first place.

kek

>They’re championing their own speech

That right there is when the paragraph flips upside down and the repeat the last half backwards

They have the gall to say shit like this while the left can print whatever they want in their main stream media outlets. Even as they censor and cast out people who they don't agree with from their curated communities they pretend like they're the ones being victimized, all because somebody dared to have an opinion they don't like and they can't find a way to refute it.

That's what their ultimately scared of. Opinions they can't ignore and can't argue against, scared of what they imply. Even with all the media at their beck and call they STILL feel terrified of people who are so maligned and shunned by society they can only voice their opinions on anonymous spaces of the internet.

L I T E R A L L Y N E W S P E A K

Thank god for internet anonymity.

>trolls
>centrally directed
lmao don't they realize it's just people doing it for the lulz

>destroy them financially
>attack them where they sleep
>wreck the peace and safety of the people and family around them
Gotta love them liberal shaming tactics kek

These useful idiots really do all need free helicopter rides

>dangerous place

Ooooh, look out. You might cut your leg open on this apostrophe. Y'ouch

Look at the nilbog apologist over here. What you gonna do? Seduce me with some corn?

>bunch of losers with too much free time
Joke's on you, I have a family, home, and a career, and I shitpost from my phone in my rare moments of relaxation.

Witnessed.
Yeah, the town of Nilbog (goblin backwards) in troll 2 didn't even have trolls in it. I don't even think there was a troll 1 was there?

Negro Aelfar

AND NILBOG IS GOBLIN SPELLED BACKWARDS. FUCKING MAGICAL GOOGLES

Wow, really convincing argument user. Want to bring it to the white house? Michelle will love it.

A
FUCKING
AI GF

That episode came out in 2010