I'm starting to think you people get some sort power trip by imposing your views on to other people...

I'm starting to think you people get some sort power trip by imposing your views on to other people. Morality isn't some objective truth. Everyone can decide for themselves how they want to live. Other people need to respect that.

>respecting degeneracy and the downfall of western civilization
This is why you're a cucked piece of shit, shut the fuck up.

My way is superior

>morality isn't an objective truth
I absolutely agree my baiting deerposter.
Which is why it's ridiculous when people appeal to morality in order to justify refugees and third world migration in general

der Neocom and its strange double think... OBEY OUR WILL and bee urself ;)

>imposing
who brought you here and glued your eyes to the monitor?

He said as an ex-stasi officer is in charge of jailing people who dares to criticize the government policies in his own country, and his own PM orders Zuckerberg to censor her people.

>Other people need to respect that.
Why? You just said that everyone can decide for themselves how they want to live. And if I wish to impose my views onto other people they have to respect that.

You are so young, stupid and naive.
If not us, who?
Kek and his proxy Cred Forums control the narrative now.
Moloch worshipers better get wise to the new NWO.

If you reject objective morality then you have no basis to say that imposing views on other people is wrong.

Checkmate post-modernists.

BOH!!!
OP BTFO OUT
Look whos jewin' the skypes now?!

>Morality isn't some objective truth.
>Other people need to respect that.

No they don't. There's literally no objective reason to, if you believe in subjective morality.

watch out guys

Morality is black and white. If you inject any grey in it it is no longer moral. There is no middle ground. The problem today is people want to justify their actions so they can exist without shame or repercussions from their poor actions. You are what you do end of story.

Rekt

>respect me
No. You're allowed to live your life as you see fit and have your opinions about the world around you, just as we are. We don't owe you shit, just like you don't owe us anything either. You can fuck off, if you're looking for acceptance or validation. You get what everyone else gets, indifference and basic human freedoms. You're welcome.

>objective morality
>objective

I usually do not use this meme, but I have to say it:

OP

B T F O

T

F

O

I'm here to challenge views and get my views challenged.

The problem is most of the shit I disagree with aren't presented in calm discussion, but absolute baiting shitposts here due to the shills and it's fucking infuriating.

Now duck off with this thread that is also a shill thread. I can tell, because it brings nothing to the table to discuss.

>everyone can decide for themselves how they want to live

Yes but when they become cancer to the earth dont expect it to go unnoticed you stupid Kraut niggerloving son of a bitch

What if they just enjoy doing that though, if it provides fulfillment? What if that's a fundamental part of human social organization, to enforce a sort of conformity and 'rightness' that helps bind together tribal organization.

If your hypothesis is correct and there is no objective morality then you've no basis upon which to disagree with their desire to force other people to do things. Your only recourse becomes your own ability to resist and enforce your own views on them in return.

Therefor it is only power and some measure of circumstance that determines success and truth. Those who have the will to power and the strength to enforce their morality may rally the masses and gain even more power, thus becoming more correct.

Shouldn't that be skyping the skypes?

>morality isn't some objective truth

Go die in a fire you nihilistic peice of shit

1 post by this id OP as usual is a faggot who cant back up his ideas so he posts and abandons the thread.