youtube.com/watch?v=7K1RlsEwZ6Y
fusion.net/story/349359/cops-and-ip-addresses/
2chan.net/
bbc.com/news/technology-37439513
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37447016
youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
youtube.com/watch?v=pEsZkTTgydc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cred Forums should be removed from Cred Forums since it allows for the intolerance of Jews which is illegal in most countries.

d-does that mean my BBC posting has been publicly spotted?

>its over
>any American poster gives a flying fuck

FYI friend and family most of these posts were satire. Please do not judge the rest

Fuck googles, fuck skypes, fuck everyone else that ain't white.

shit what?

I never saved them it's probably the browser's auto-caching.

I agree. I love jews and hate to see them slandered like this... Shame on all of you.

Bullshit I love all people regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, and beliefs. Except those that disagree with me. Seee I'm a liberal too!

But is it too late now to say sorry?

He fired all the SJW mods it's ok guys

wtf i love hillary now

EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER POSTED ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE AND DOES NOT REFLECT MY REAL LIFE POLITICAL VIEWS. I WAS SIMPLY "TROLLING"

We go here if Cred Forums gets deleted

kek

Same, I actually love niggers!

This. I love the Jews.

Stop role playing.

Cred Forums BTFO

>After all these years, niggers and retards still think Cred Forums isn't satire
Holy shit

everyone knows Cred Forums is 100% satire

So the people that know I hate niggers can find out that I hate niggers?

>i have only ever posted on Cred Forums while logged into my private disposable gmail account anyways
ayy

I was role playing!
I hate nationalism
I hate being white
I'm voting for Hillary

Plz no bully

Every jew needs to burn, desu they should be kept alive and tortured. FUCK JUDEN BURN JUDEN

EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER POSTED ON THIS BOARD WAS SERIOUS AND REFLECTS MY REAL LIFE POLITICAL VIEWS. I WAS SIMPLY KEEPIN IT REAL

No one cares

free speech is the freedom to speak to your fellow man openly. anonymous speech is not free speech. - Benjamin Franklin

>all these people do not post using a VPN or proxy
hahaha oh wow, i knew normies were stupid, but this takes the cake
USE A FUCKING VPN NEXT TIME

Everything I posted on this website I stand for, you fucking kikes.

This is a satire board.

THIS ONLY A FOOL WOULD TAKE WHAT IS POSTED HERE AS FACT

>implying we aren't pretending to be deplorable right wingers to discredit the movement
>implying this board isn't satire
>implying it isn't all banter

Pls no arrest

>data leaked

Oh no, everyone that I know will know that I advocate genocide and ethnic cleansing!

Oh wait. They already know that.

Even my boss.

Literally nothing changes.

EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER POSTED ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE AND DOES NOT REFLECT MY REAL LIFE POLITICAL VIEWS. I WAS SIMPLY "TROLLING"

What's the point? I'm not doing anything illegal.

>Thinking he's this important
>Being this paranoid

Get out of your basement now, fag!

>9/11 was caused by racism and intolerance
>The new Ghostbusters movie is refreshingly tolerant and inclusive
>Black Lives DO matter
>Islam is the religion of peace
>Israel's existence is completely justified
>I will always remember the 6 million
>Trump's a racist
>Brexit was a mistake

I b-believe all this. H-honest.

QUICK STASH YOUR RARE PEPES EVERYONE

Nigger Jews.

Wait so is Cred Forums being shut down or just data being turned over?

>he thinks a VPN hides him from the government

That just puts you higher on the priority list faggot. Enjoy a 180 year sentence to the gulag.

CHECKED

4+6-2chan is the last Bastille.

Otherwise I'm down to join other redpillers and host our own image board. -so long as the energy is still there.

context? whats going on

Same I love multicultural Ireland, I love our diversity, all the ''hate speech'' against black Nigerians and Arabs/Muslims was just to help educate audiences what racist people act like. I love all races, genders equally!

Good
Now people can see my political views without me having to bring them up. No more hiding my power level. I'm not scared, and I meant every Google hating post I have ever made. Gas the Skypes, race war now.

>Cred Forums data leaked
>mfw Euroweenies and Canadians will be jailed
>mfw Ameriburgers and Ausfags will be fired from their jobs

yeah pal, listen, that shit doesn't work when you tell it to the authorities or some alphabet soup agency
I know you think it does
>le satire
>le did nothing wrong
this does not really work & the tears that come when you find out it doesn't will be delicious
cry more cuck, some of us can afford 40 dollars a year for extra protection

>mfw mom sees what im posting on ther interwebz

fuck off Skype!!

Yeah! See? "Kek" even blesses this man! :^)

So they have dozens of my dynamic IPs from over the years and computers?

Ok? Did they grab Cred Forums pass data? That's not many of us.

I-It's a prank bro!

CTR is worse then that bum with the "Hungry plz help" sign who sits out front of the liqueur store everyday. Sometimes I'll throw some pennies out in the road and each him grab them up in between traffic.

You guys really thought I was actually thinking what I was posting here? It was an art perfomance all along, chillax bro!

Wew, they got our IPs! Gonna be real scared now considering the FBI always had access to it and mainstream has no capabilities with it.

And if you bought Cred Forums passes and gave real information about you then you're an idiot

Better delete our accounts boys the jig is up

What's a jew is that like a Skype?

Can you gas these "jews?"

I just realized... if this is the case... the Germans are fucked.

I wanna see some of the shit I've posted to be honest. What this guy said though

Hey any Irish bro's here? when we get arrested for hate speech and when we're in Prison let's stick together!

HAHA I WAS ONLY JOKING OFFICER OF COURSE BLACKS LIVES MATTER

I make the most revenue at of all the techs at my shop. -I'm not going anywhere.

If we get deleted we're taking over /po/

ha nice try im on incognito you googles

also one final shitpost to all my observant friends

lads I'm going on holiday to America in a couple of months

are they going to reach inside my arsehole because I posted memes about Hillary?

I was only pretending to be retarded

IT WAS A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT BRO!

that feel when prepaid completely anonymous LTE internet

I have until february 2017 to register it though because MUH EPIC REDPILLED POLISH RIGHT WING GUBAMENT

>Cred Forums POSTER DATA LEAKED
post link to source faggot. Also who the fuck cares.

Everyone get a pack of playing cards and pull out the 8 of Clubs.

Follow the path of light.

>post on pol all the time
>only other board I visit is /mlp
>me posting why even live to people asserting degenerate things will be read in court

halp

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING FOR REAL THIS TIME

reddit.com/r/Cred Forums/comments/2uwk26/Cred Forums_to_be_shut_down_by_feds_after_cp_trade_surfaces/
IT'S OVER
I REPEAT IT'S OVER

Fuck you sweden

And to think, just yesterday there was a thread about what would happen if our posting on here got leaked to everyone we know

IT ALL
COMES
TOGETHER

>Cred Forums
>not satire

*nods sagely* Israel is our greatest ally.

Maybe if they held up a mirror to Shaun King, he would see he is white

i don't know if this is real but anyways, you all really should consider how you phrase each and every one of your posts, we are basically living in the salem witch trials right now

>Ok? Did they grab Cred Forums pass data?

Forgot about that, retards who bought that shit have literally no plausible deniability unless they used buttcoins.

oh no my satire has been leaked

Anything that I have ever posted on any of these boards is purely satire and fictional.

He fired the mods you fucking retards. SAGE

nothing was leaked
the only message was the sorry shit
everyone here is just a roleplaying retard

I believe the Cred Forums disclaimer reads:

>"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

So why bother?

>everyone will know about my pathetic autistic 24/7 waifuposting

reddit.com/r/Cred Forums/comments/2uwk26/lol_xd_epic_maymay_dude

cp trade? there hasn't been cp on this shit for years.

Is there anything that can actually come from a "poster data dump"????

They'll have tons of IP addresses that will likely never be sifted through in their entirety, especially by high time preference sjws.

Its going to be absolutely nothing

This right here

ONE IP ADDRESS === ONE INDIVIDUAL PERSON

WE PARTY LIKE IT"S 1994 UP IN DIS BIHTC

>people forgetting who hiroshimoot is

he sells data to highest bidder, happened to two chan

It's just a prank, moot

Literally this, my best friend is Jewish and I've adopted several Somali children
#I'mWithHer

Come at me fuckers I'm ripped!

eat my ass!

Cred Forums has always been satire.

except when I was trolling ancaps. I meant that shit.

Oh no, now everyone will know I made 100 bait posts with black dicks today.

cuck

Lets face it, half cuck only wants free speech if it fits their narrative. That is why I left years ago. Moot is a faggot and so is the zipperhead who owns it now. What do you expect when the original owner of the board was a cuck?

I'm merely a modern Jonathan Swift

Please don't arrest me

THIS ALL YOUR FAULT Cred Forums

This is what's going to happen.
The Irish and Brits will be thrown into the slammer for a couple of months

The Germans will get life sentences without the possibility of parole.

The Americans will end ''committing suicide with two bullets to the back of the head''

The Aussies are already in prison.

Why would anyone delete the best board on Cred Forums?

LOL REKT NAZIS

IM A GOOD GOY UNLIKE YOU HAHAHA

everything I said... I meant.

>be me
>antiracist posting undercover here to dismantle problematic alt-right
Thanks for ruining months of shitposting!

I am Jonathan Swift

>cp Trade

Jesus christ Cred Forums really has gone downhill if this is true, in the past people would actually force the pedos out and contact the fbi

They'll send letters to your parents and the police containing screenshots of every single post you've ever made here

>EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER POSTED ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE AND DOES NOT REFLECT MY REAL LIFE POLITICAL VIEWS. I WAS SIMPLY "TROLLING"

I AM A DEAR FRIEND OF ISRAEL AND THE BRITISH-AFRICAN COMMUNITY. I DECLARE MYSELF A STAUNCH LABOUR VOTER EMBRACING DIVERSITY.

Think about it like this; suppose all of our data is being forwarded to the FBI.

That means some suit who gets paid to pour through data has to sift through the collective of Cred Forums's shitposting.

Just think of the consequences of being subjected to such horrors.

They will realize, they don't want to monitor this cesspool.

Wait isn't today the day the internet gets sold to the UN or something?

So, what exactly is happening?

>he think Cred Forums is anonymous
hah

I HEREBY DECLARE THAT ALL OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS MADE ON THIS WEBSITE HAVE BEEN SATIRE AND ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

I DO NOT DENY THE HOLOCAUST NOR DO I SUPPORT THE GENOCIDE OF ANY RACE OR PEOPLE

Everything is satire anyways

IT WAS JUST BANTER I SWEAR
>JUST HEARD THE ROZZERS PULL UP
SEE YOU LADS

Shut the fuck up, fatty. Nobody gives a shit about your "political views"

Well I'm behind 7 proxies so, good luck.

i dindu nuffin
im a good boy

Nobody knows. Could just be a troll

>They will realize, they don't want to monitor this cesspool.
Oh they will, only they will.. become... us...

Hiroshigook didn't say yet

I get pulled to the side every time I go through airport security and part of me wonders if it's because I've been put on some list for my online shenanigans kek

>tfw I'm sorry and I didn't know any crime was committed.

I'm a happy merchant. Pls no punishment desu-somo.

Maybe except for the Holocaust thing, shit's fake.

The only thing I love more than Jews are black people and liberals. Cred Forums is bad.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU FAGGOTS DO

THE GOYIM KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN

I WAS JOKING ALL ALONG YOU KIK- I MEAN GOOD NICE PEOPLE
CUT ME SOME SLACK

>implying I can be punished in the USA for shitposting on a mongolian sewing forum
>implying I am a minor

I meant everything, including the gay stuff.

we can prove that

QUICK post ponies !

What's it like being a paranoid autist? I imagine it's sad

So what now?
What is happening?

Nothing, NSA, GCHQ, etc can see who makes what posts anyway if they want to and they already arrest people who actually make illegal posts on this site.

Outside of germanistan denying the gas the jews 2 electric boogaloo is not illegal.

I don't have any social media accounts so nothing can be linked to me, I dgaf, and my job is secure.

Same here. I thought this was a satirical board? Some people actually believe this stuff? Wow.

This tbqh.

Same

Maybe they should catch actual bad guys instead of reading forum comics. But you know that would means NSA/CIA/FBI actually isn't completely retarded potato heads who ruin everything on this planet.

Niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=z6f7j1E61sM

>They'll send letters to your parents

Underage faggots. Who cares if the world knows you are a racist. If kek wills it it is the way.

Some guy was literally arrested for referring to Muslims as 'monkeys' on r/unitedkingdom the other day. If the police start chasing up British Cred Forums users we are totally fucked

THISx10000000
KEK IS A FALSE PROPHET

THIS

I LOVE THE JEWS AND BLACKS AND HISPANICS

I would just like to reaffirm this

I was just joking around and having a good time. Hillary Clinton is actually a wonderful woman that I love very much and the world is as very bright and beautiful place and Justin Trudeau is a good man and all the peoples of the world are equal and should hold hands together and sing kumbaya one day (this is my dream) also women are just as strong and great as men and can do anything a man can do.

I just wanted to clarify my real political stances. This entire board was just a joke for people to laugh at each other's satirical political views. That is why it is called "politically incorrect" I was under the impression the entire time that everybody was just joking.

all just a gigantic joke guys, nothing to see here.

Thats only for Cred Forums my Danish friend, but its an open secret that Cred Forums is also satire for us redditors to come and roleplay as racist, antisemitic, sexist pigs

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

Ponies don't trigger anyone.
Frogs do.

YES HAHA OF COURSE THEY DO

>thinking all of my previous posts weren't satire

lol get a sense of humor, NSA
hahahahaha

niggers tongue my anus

youtube.com/watch?v=x69Y61ThyV0

who is this Cred Forums anyway?

I think someone hacked my computer why am I here?

I was actually just kidding when I admitted to having a 5 inch penis haha got ya

Cred Forums and Private Eye are one and the same for me.

It's because he replaced Yotsuba with some faggy music video as the 404 page.
noiseprn.com/2016/09/20/boys-noize-music-video-Cred Forums/

This is literally in the rules

Anyone would be foolish to post her but it takes an even bigger fool to believe any of it

Kek

i love kurds, israel and hillary. i like gulen too. wish coup was successfull

SHADILAY you glorious bastards

daj zgub se spat majmuncina

Anything i posted here was an attempt to troll and was satire. Intolerance shouldn't happen and i love all races.

EVERYTHING I SAID ON THIS WEBSITE IS TRUE I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

Wait...what happened?

IF ANYONE'S READING THIS, I AS A CELTIC IRISHMAN REGRET NOTHING, I SAID WHAT I MEANT, NONE OF IT WAS SATIRE, I STOOD UP FOR WHAT I BELIEVED IN AND I DIE A MARTYR OF ALMIGHTY KEK.

i dont think ive ever posted on pol lol this is just funny

This. God bless us all, each and every one.

Is there any evidence this is actually happening? I mean the tweet could be referring to anything

I LOVE KIKES THEY KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR OUR CIVILIZATION

Everything I posted here was just to infiltrate these racist bigot evil people! I did not mean any of it I swear I was just here to shitpost to ruin their day and bring the fight to them guiz

ITS TRUE
THE VICE RUMORS ARE TRUE ! ! !
>reddit.com/r/Cred Forums/comments/2uwk26/Cred Forums_confirmed_to_be_acquired_by_Vice_later_this_year

reddit.com/r/Cred Forums/comments/2uwk26/Cred Forums_confirmed_to_be_acquired_by_Vice_later_this_year

Found the google

what dumb fuck actually has a account?

Some of you guys are alright, don't come in to Cred Forums tomorrow.

I HATE NIGGERS
I HATE JEWS
I HATE SPICS AND ARABS TOO
GO AHEAD AND TRY TO SUE
I HAVE CASH OUT THE WAZOO

MODS STICKY THIS

IT'S HAPPENING

fuck a VPN you are just making yourself a special target and open to being legally hacked by the govt

pol is a board of peace,

#notall/pol/acks

Please stop being boardaphobic you are just encouraging more Cred Forumsacks to be radical

Good thing this is where I come to role play different personas and invoke satire when posting.

EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER POSTED WAS LACED IN IRONY AND SATIRE. I'M REALLY #WITHHER. I HATE DRUMPF

quoting this post gives double digits but I wasn't satirical I hate niggers and I always will

Fuck my life.

Kek wills it, praise kek.

CHECKEDDDD

FUCK I CAN HEAR SIRENS COMING TOWARDS MY HOUSE

Rajesh will be replacing you at your IT job and Stacy will suck his 3 inch fat cock from now forth.

no, I'm pretty sure that's illegal here

I CANNOT EXPRESS hOW MUCH I LOVE ISRAeL AND EMBRACE MULTICUlTURALISM. pOL IS ABSOLUTE SATIRE. I CAN'T WAIT TO VOTE DEmOCRAT AND OPeN OUR BORDERS THIS NOVEMBER.

hello guys, i was just joking. thanks! i just donated to HRC, what a nice lady. biji kurdistan, and hope i can win green card lottery lol :)))

t-this

Fuck all of you, I hate everyone and everything

>reddit.com/r/Cred Forums/comments/2uwk26/Cred Forums_confirmed_to_be_acquired_by_Vice_later_this_year

that is an epic mouse pointer

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=7K1RlsEwZ6Y

it's getting nuts, fellas.

but an abstract kind of nuts

Hey what is this site? I was letting my roommate use my computer for the past 8 years and it seems he posts here a lot.

Jews? I only hate those filthy skypes :^)

This. It's just edgy humor. As the website says, anybody taking things seriously here is a real idiot.

EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER POSTED ON THIS BOARD IS TRUE, I REALLY, TRULY HATE FUCKING NIGGERS

>thought about how many posts I have made
>been browsing for 12 hours a day every day for 7 years
>realize the letters would be hundreds of pages to contain all my posts

Serious business.

You're coming with us.

So much this! We need to learn how racist act so we can avoid being like them in rl!
All the shitposting on here were just to raise awareness to our greatest enemy: the intolerant!

FUCK YOU HUNGAYRI

>
OP IS FULL OF SHIT

WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION TO SPREAD

It was all a prank!, this is a joke board, isnt guys? we are all joking here, having fun, mocking those racists bigots, nothing to worry about, I am a Hillary supporter myself

lol cucks

Getting caught was part of the plan

They're gonna do that regardless of what you post

>talking tough while self censoring for the Jews

They are winning at destroying this place you fags

it's illegal here in France too. our (((politicians))) made a law called Fabius-Gayssot just for shut the questions about the holohoax down. You question the holy Shoah goyim? too bad for you you go for (((6))) years in jail :)

Everything i have said on this website is satirical and I am not indeed a "nazi" or part of the "Alt right"
Thanks.

uuuuh this1!!11

Kshehalev bohe rak elokim shomea
Hake-ev ole metoh haneshama
Adam nofel lifne shehu shokea
Vetfilat ktana hoteh et hadmama

Shma Israel elohay ata hakol yahol
Natata li et hayay natata li hakol
Beenay dima halev bohe besheket
Oo'kshe halev shotek haneshama zo-eket
Shma Israel elohay ahshav ani levad
Hazek oti elokay asse shelo efhad
Hake-ev gadol veen lean livroah
Asse shehigamer ki lo notar bi koah

Kshehalev bohe hazman omed milehet
Adam roeh et kol hayav pitom
El halo noda hu lo rotse lalehet
Le elokav kore al saf tehom

Shma Israel elokay ata hakol yahol
Natata li et hayay natata li hakol
Beenay dima halev bohe besheket
Ookshe halev shotek haneshama zo-eket
Shma Israel elohay ahshav ani levad
Hazek oti elohay asse shelo efhad
Hake-ev gadol ve-en lean livroah
Asse shehigamer ki lo notar bi koah.

Invandrare välkomna! :3

Nothing! Nothing happened!

He just sold Cred Forums user data to the twitter saftey council, crash override, to help to make social network a better place!

YOU KNEW THAT THIS WOULD HAPPENED WITH HIRO YOU FUCKING TOOLS

No
No
Nononononononono

KEK

I suggest everyone visit this site.

Also I sure love niggers and communism.

Double checked. May satire see you through your darkest days.

I MEANT EVERY WORD
COME AT ME

HIROYUKI!
WHAT DID YOU DOOOOOOO!!!!!!????????

>normies fell for the "pol is serous" may may
>they fell for we are actually serious may may

KEK.

We all know the only true board that's being serious with its autism is /o/ and /mlp/.

>Shitposting

Please don't hate me mom.

Blah blah day of the rope . .

do not forget “If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction..”

ALL RACISTS MUST HANG

Holy shit are Britbongs really getting arrested? should us Irish be worried too? the amount of shit I posted on reddit Ireland.

GASS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW GASS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW GASS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW GASS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW GASS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW GASS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW GASS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW GASS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW GASS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW GASS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW GASS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW GASS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW GASS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW GASS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

i dont like my pm tho, thats the only real thing i said

READ THIS

THIS JUST IN
THIS JUST IN
THIS JUST IN

reddit.com/r/Cred Forums/comments/2uwk26/¡YEB!_Is_replacing_the_republican_candidate_after_deathbrawl_with_Ted"delegates"Cruz

reddit.com/r/Cred Forums/comments/2uwk26/¡YEB!_Is_replacing_the_republican_candidate_after_deathbrawl_with_Ted"delegates"Cruz

I COMPLETELY AGREE.
I WAS / AM ONLY SAYING IT IRONICALLY.

I ALSO AM STATING THE SAME

I PLEAD THE FIF

Sorry for what?

Satire forever.

a mirror you say?

Everyone knows Cred Forums is satire and if you take this place seriously, you're a fucking retard.

>your mom will sooner or later find out you browse a Cambodian Rice cooking forum

Anything that I have ever posted on any of these boards is purely satire and fictional.

My post history proves I'll treat an Asian Waifu well so send me one NSA. Thanks .

Fuck Skypes

who told us that Cred Forums will be deleted?

me2

who cares

I can't wait for all the wannabe unabombers, Breivik worshipers, and "race war now" retards to be v&

There is literally a disclaimer at the I Agree page stating everything on this site should not be taken seriously.
If anyone gives a flying fuck about this irl they deserve to be trolled.
It's the internet, no one should ever be taken seriously.

Whats he sorry for? I just entered this thread.

This pretty much.

Go after some real monsters you pussies.

I stand by it all... if i get barbelled - bros i DONT Lift.... :)

You know what's funny?

Liberals constantly bitch about privilege and yet throwing around money is how they win every fucking time.

Class war now.

THIS IS WHY HE IS SORRY

reddit.com/r/Cred Forums/comments/53ysom/pol_to_be_replaced_with_leftypol/

>b-but officer i swear its just a SA-SATIREEEE

Oh gee is Cred Forums shutting down this october like every other year? spot the crowd of newfags.

Me too!
It was all a prank xD

I was being taken by this racists but you showed me the way. I'm brazilian which obviously means I'm black, I love people of all colors and I think we should tolPLEASE INTERPOL DON'T ARREST ME

Kek will save me. Kek will save all of us.

Hava nagila, hava nagila, hava nagila
Ve-nisma-cha, ve-nisma-cha
Hava na-ranana, have na-ranana, hava na-ranana
Ve-nisma-cha, ve-nisma cha

Uru, uru achim
Ur'achim be-lev sa-me-ach
Ur'achim, ur'achim, be-lev sa-me-ach

He sold all of our data to external companies and is apologizing after the fact

>MFW saying Ihate niggers in my job
>MFW downoading piracy everyday and downloading chinese lolis hentais without fear

Is this the power of liberty?... Oh forgot it, I can't talk bad about catholic church or leak info from goverment, or mess with drug cartels, so I guess I'm still happy with my lolis.

Same as well, it's all just part of the board cultuer and nothing but a gag!

I really love dirty non-mountain-Joos aka goyim. I swear to G-d I was just kidding.

Lol, you guys ever try street journalism with no major media or even local one to back you up? It makes shit posting look like a bunch of 9th graders talking tough.

Keep suggesting that whites have right to live white and regulate who can be in their communities. Then taunt the Liberals for also living around whites and tell them to go teach Math, Reading, Writing and bring food to poor niggers. On their own dime.

They don't know how to answer those suggestions in a coherent way. They devolve into insults and silence.

Did we lose?

DESU if everything goes though , is sooner be in prison or get suicided then live in the world that's coming

They won't jail anyone cause it'll look bad if they jail teens around the world for posting on a website no matter if you are racist or not it'll reveal their hand about controlling the internet too soon and too fast for the normies to stomach.

I LOVE ALL RACES
I LOVE JEWS AND BLACKS MORE.

BLACK LIVES MATTER
JEWISH LIVES MATTER
EQUAL PAY FOR WOMEN
MORE RIGHTS FOR WOMEN

I love social justice. BLM is a wonderful movement. #ImWithHer

DINNDU NOFFIN

Calm down your tits.
The 4th Reich has purchased Cred Forums.

Await Skyking.

I really don't see why everyone is freaking out?

You can add anything to the end of a reddit URL.
Example:
reddit.com/r/Cred Forums/comments/2uwk26/Cred Forums_Is_Confirmed_To_Be_Acquired_By_JIDF

Everything I have ever posted on this board is my real life political views, I was serious.

I meant everything I said.

I too, believe in the holocaust fellow sabbos goyim. What do you think me? An anti-semetic monster? OY VEY! That Ben Garrison fellow needs to be stopped!

he mad a sandwich withthe peanut butter on the top bread instead of the bottom bread where the peanut butter should usually go. its like he was trying to piss everybody off on purpose but now that he said sorry its better

why did he do that

huh that's actually legit
thanks for that user

Cred Forums is satire and hentai isn't illegal.

leave me the fuck alone, I love America.

WTF Cred Forums? Why are you all acting like little bitches?
The reason I started coming here was because you mother fuckers were saying shit that the rest of this crazy, pc world didn't have the balls to say.
Fuck everybody else and you keep being the Cred Forums I know and love. Don't let these pussy ass bitches push you around!! YOU ARE MOTHER FUCKING Cred Forums!! SO BE MOTHER FUCKING Cred Forums!!!

It's already been announced in a few Brazilian mainstream outlets.
They will take this chan down just like they did last week in Brazilian chans

>all these recanting cowards.

This is one who will never recant. This is our faith, this is the faith of our church. We are proud to profess it.

I die here in, and for, the faith of the holy Kektholic Church.

Pray for Hiro and that God may grant him good counsel.

Kek will protect us all.

I am not scared, for he is with me.

It's just a well organized trolling after moot's tweet.

I'm actually from /k/. I was just trolling the RIDF and collecting memes

Sure it was

It's all over. Soon we will all be nothing more than a distant memory.

Merkel's a kike, all the rest are sellouts.

Muslims should be processed into dog food and butchering Jews into lampshades is the one way that they will ever come close to enlightenment.

Hitler was right.

Women belong in the kitchen.

And we are God's chosen people.

So assuming there's nothing in there that I missed:

COME ON GO OUT AND GET ME FAGGOTS THERE'S A MAN YET LEFT IN GERMANY. SIEG FUCKING HEIL!

I'm 80/20% lurker/poster anyway

>hundreds of pages of elaborate merchant-posting

Mom, dad all those times I talked about futa porn and posted my dong in cock rate threads was satire. Please believe me

that google using tor must still be laughing

> he doesn't get the joke

They just made an ominous post, stop your shitting.

Sucks for all the keyboard warriors who dont live by their rhetoric. Im sure Im already on a bunch of watchlists.

Solid satire m8

The EU will put you in jail for 10+ years for denying the holohoax, just think what this board would get for a combined sentence.

Fuck niggers and kikes

Yes, I'm sure Italy has much more valuable input. Can you guys tell us what it was like to be the first Axis power to fall? Do you have pasta every night, or have the Syrians enriched your national diet? Why do you go mute when you can't gesture like a drunken Parkinson's patient? Did you know that "POW" spelled backwards is "WOP"? It's like it was meant to be.

Cred Forums will be ok
HE has returned

I will not deny the fuhrer.

Não quero ser linchado desu
S-sátira, n-não é?

If you delete this board it wins

Wait, seriously?

Anything I have ever posted on Cred Forums is obviously satire and if anybody thinks that it reflects my views in real life they are probably retarded. Getting drunk and "shitposting" is a fun pasttime

Some poor gubmint saps are going to have to sift through all the shitposting on this board. Considering the amount of statistics and truth that gets posted here I bet quite a few of them get inadvertently redpilled.

I don't know if Jesus would post on Cred Forums, but I pray that he doesn't let them shut this down.

For money

SAME, EVERYTHING IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE SATIRE. I LOVE EVERY ONE IN THIS PLANET!

CRUCIFY ME FUCKERS
I HAD NO LIFE
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
BETA UPRISE
REEEEEEEEEE

>Parawhy

Who here, will run from the police when they come to arrest us? I'm going to put a Pepe mask on and run for it.

EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER POSTED ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE AND DOES NOT REFLECT MY REAL LIFE POLITICAL VIEWS. I WAS SIMPLY "TROLLING" BUDDY

fusion.net/story/349359/cops-and-ip-addresses/ IS ALL IT IS AND IF YOU''D POSTED ANYTHING THAT'S ACTUALLY ILLEGAL IN YOUR COUNTRY YOU'D HAVE BEEN V& ALREADY

EVERYBODY'S PARENTS GON GET V&, NO NEET HERE HAS ANYTHING IN THEIR NAME

TAKE THAT BIG BRO

Cred Forums need to be take off line forever. Its a toxic was dump and it hurt society more than it's good.

Hiro was forced by FBI to release all data, but he is not allowed to publicly disclose that, so he just apologized.

WE NEED TO KEEP THIS FROM HAPPENING

THIS IS WHY HE'S SORRY:

You'll never catch me alive, coppers

Based Miloje

Better learn Japanese, fellow bros.

2chan.net/

Pones are redpilled

I DID IT ALL FOR THE LULZ

Would you stop shitposting you fucking fbi cuck.

Coward blasphemers like you will be dealt with, it is Kek's will

>tfw eternal NEET
Feels good living with mommy and daddy. Too bad they're going to get v& soon.

you god damn right!
Ill die in a hail of gunfire before they take my rare hitlers!

>Cred Forums need to be take off line forever. Its a toxic was dump and it hurt society more than it's good.
wow are you 7?

What did he do this time? Spill soy in the servers?

IT'S FUCKIGN HAPPENING

bbc.com/news/technology-37439513
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37447016

THERE IS A MASSIVE COORDINATED ATTACK, AND OVER 2000TB OF INFO FROM BLOGGER AND YAHOO HAS BEEN COMPROMISED, YAHOO AND BLOGGER HAS BEEN ATTACKED THE SAME DAY THAT HIRO SOLD US OUT.

chimp at here

We knew this day would come, and I won't lie, I said those things and I meant them. And i'm willing to bet that many if not all of you feel the same way; so tell me fellow posters of /pol... will you fight like a man, or die like a dog?

>Doesn't realize Cred Forums is a containment board, deleting it would leak it and its memes into the world.

Come and get me FBI CIA idgaf and will kill myself after the election anyways

SIEG HEIL

Americans would get about 0 years

Gladly, our intelligence has budget restrictions and focuses on the the terrorists.

R-right ?

feel free to then

I'm a firm supporter of BLM and judaism, this is my first time posting on this forum after i noticed i got hacked.

THIS
I WAS MERELY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED.

This guy gets it

Bless this Hans.

I have nudes of Hillary
Barak Obama gets fucked in the ass by a USSS agent and cries at night
Paul Ryan has a micro penis and has been seen in his office wearing lipstick
Jews cause all wars
Bernie Sanders has pooped his pants twice in session and the DNC threatened to release photos of it if he didn't endorse Hillary
I have microfilm of the JFK assassination showing a second rifleman and I beat off to it every day
Bill Clinton has Syphilis
George Bush was molested as a child, Jeb wishes he was too
Blacks aren't even human
Gas the kike, race war now

post here your dankest memes before you get into jail

Thing is they actually jailed Hitler in the beginning. Let them bring it the hell on.

Is Comcast gonna send me a stern letter about my shitposting?

Except for this post....right?

hmm... does this mean ill have to sell my dragon dildo collection for food money?

also post your redpill images

You're too good for that place, user.

Only jewish nations like Germoney and Swedistan will jail you for that. We have literal nazis running for elections here.

Trumpfags BTFO i told you motherfuckers that you would be put on a fucking black list, just wait for the vans to inform you about the no flight list.

I'm still failing to see how this even matters at all.

NO portugal you are supposed to be the strong

this post in nice

I've never posted anything on Cred Forums. It was actually my wife's son using my Cred Forums account.

Everyone's fucked, might as well enjoy ourselves yeah? One last hurrah?

Pussy. Stand for what you believe in.

to be completely real for a second though, holocaust denial and "hate speech" are crimes in most of the countries of the posters here

In western europe and the anglosphere they punish people for thing way milder than is said here. thats why this place is so great

feels good to be a burger though. i am absolutely floored that they can't even research WW2 in european universities

They can't arrest themselves, they like to send the bill to people they screwed up. Funny thing with niggers and slavery, monarchy didn't take responsibility, oh no, they humanitarian refugee rescuing people now, while common people are blamed who didn't earn a cent slave-drive money. They like to ban bad words, while they bomb thousands of people.

Go fuck a donkey, stinking beanershit

>Gods chosen people

This feels like David Bowie's Diamond Dogs album.

>ICANN being given to the EU despite ICANN itself protesting
>Internet surveillance growing out of control
>pepe is now a white supremacist icon
>cult of kek mentioned in national news.
They know we have them, and they are taking the knee jerk reaction to get back.
Beware the ones who knock.

UBI SOFT IS DOXING PEOPLE

CRASH OVERRIDE IS DOXING PEOPLE

RANDY HARPER IS FUCKING AAA DEVELOPERS

SJW CONTROLLE THE GG THREAD ON EIGHT

post your red pill images here before getting into jail

>Yahoo says hackers stole information from about 500 million users in 2014

What the fuck

Good time to make my first post!

>DEUS VULT
>DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN
>GAS THE JEWS

>I d-didn't mean it hehe...

inb4 pussies going it was just a prank bro, too late you revealed yourselves. Now you can fuck off the board.

JUST A PRANK BRO
EVERYTHING WAS JUST A PRANK

I don't get this image but laughed anyways. I think it's working

same, jeez NSA dont get your panties in a bunch

>tfw unemployed NEET

why should I be worried?

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc

THREAD THEME

I dindu nuffin, imma gud boi, I was goina church

This will be the Australians when they get arrested. youtube.com/watch?v=pEsZkTTgydc

Nothing I ever said here is serious. It's all joke, a big joke.

>we are them
>they are us

fair enough.

so, hiro just sold the board to a mod on Cred Forums

fucked
u
c
k
e
d

Permanently ban all those who flee and commit apostasy

There is no paradise for cowards - Don Juan de Austria prior to Lepanti

ditto, I love jews and blacks. They rock!

>nothing is true here, it is simply satire.

He's apologizing for his websites summoning an occult chaos god.

i know youre hiding something behind that flag i can see it

source? the fuck is going on?

nice source mohamed

wut?

Why do I need a paid VPN to name the Jew?

Nice try though Shlomo.