twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have liberals run your budget for decades
keep saying it works
????
profit

>Detroit

The answer is obvious, it's the googles

this google shit is so fucking forced i cringe everytime

So why can't a high school graduate teach 8th grade math? Why is a university education as a child scientist required for this task?

Same here brother, also feels a bit like a marketing strategy.

Can't we just call them 'Jacob's Auto Repair Shop' or JARS instead?

>too poor to afford teachers
>let's sue them anyway

Do you think there is an amount of money that you could spend which would enable you to teach a chimpanzee to speak fluent English?

Schools have no obligation to provide pencils or paper.

D E M O C R A T S

Detroit hasn't had republican leadership in generations

Watch the educational documentary "Waiting For Superman". It's available for free stream if you just poke around a bit. However it's the same basic drivel that our schools are failing because reasons, but if you follow the numbers and dates our schools started "failing" at the exact same time black and brown kids started to jump up in numbers exponentially.

It's a fun little laugh to see how hard the lefties try to hamsterwheel their way into saying that it's anyone's fault but the students that they suck.

Hey soo, I got a C in algebra back in high school, that means I can be your new teacher!

just call em mondays,
"cuz nobody likes a fucking monday"

t.based.mooney

Liberal policies will fix it.

Googles obviously

>Detroit
>Literally led by nignogs who constantly steal from the government
>Not enough money for anything

Why are you surprised?

zbut dun u undezan raysis we had 2 burn da shit down coz raysism. fuk da skool we gota stop polees fukn mofugin us. we need our weave u mo fukin raysis fuk

Why doesn't BLM protest THIS garbage?

Clearly some black politician up there is eating your children's futures.

>google caring about schooling and shit

>Detroit

Nigger tier schools

My high school bought all 2000 students mathhelp.com licenses to study for the SAT's (they cost 200$ each)

the US clearly needs more govt

>Literally how.

It's everything but the googles.

Let's call them Donald Trumps. Kill two stones with one bird.

Can someone link me the vice documentary about that school in the hood?

Dont blame it all on the kids. Or the school. The majority of the time its the parents fault. Most parents, even the ones themselves that did not finish, express the need for their children to complete at least high school. Not for many inner city blacks for some reason. School isn't a place to learn, but just somewhere you have to go because the man says you have to until 16 or whatever. The parent sees it as free daycare with lunch.

Humans aren't chimpanzees and you know it.

Nope but niggers are

Nice meme

>Literally how.
Democrats. That's how.

That is a noice school.

>Literally how
Look at africa.

What happens when the smart google claws his way to the top of a lack and stands out as successful?

They put him in charge.

Detroit is run by home grown google politicians.

When googles are given control of resources they direct it to themselves instead of where it was supposed to go.

I bet these cities have absurd pay for administration, and a level of graft that's make the DoD blush

Wew lad that is some fancy digs

How about call them niggers when you're on Cred Forums because google isn't going to censor shit here and you're a fucking dumb fuck who got meme'd into self-censoring.

>smart google

Can somebody explain that meme?, pls.

So I guess googs really is gonna be a meme. Neet.

It's an average American high school

It's kinda small actually desu

The HS in the town over would actually buy their students MacBooks

That's what happens when white people pay the taxes

A load of posters are being fucking idiots and effectively self censoring.

Google is being used instead of profanity, or insulting words.

Thanks, I was searching if google had censured the word nigger. But there were no recent references.

id make a great economics and history teacher senpai but youd have to pay me 6 figures if you want me to teach at a black school

Google is being used AS a profanity/insulting word

What did I miss

Why are we calling Jigaboos googles now?

Medical schools are pass or fail grades...

google = nigger
we are spreading the word because google is planning on censoring certain words, but they won't be censoring their own brand name and in the end, snce this was their fault, it will make them look bad.

honestly if he was good enough at math, I don't see why not. Some students are smarter than the teachers when it comes to middle school math.

Admin, tenure, and no bid contracts eat all the money.

Literally no effort goes into improving actual education. You see the massive difference in Private and charter schools where teachers and admins actually fucking care.

fucking googles mane

Just nuke Detroit and start over. It'd honestly be cheaper and cause the city to be safer.

nuke us pls

You just reversed 100 years of Australian shitposting, good sir.

Indeed not, but blacks are genetically inferior, so no matter how much money you throw at the problem they're never going to have an average IQ of 100.

nigger

>spend over 10k per student a year
>shit like this still happens

A very low percentage of school funding makes it into the classroom. The rest goes straight to the teachers unions.

>Literally how.
8th graders have kids too you women hater

Trying to educate googleboos is basically like throwing money into a pit anyway, at least so long as they aspire to be nothing more than thugs and gangsters.

Might as well funnel the money towards students that might actually have a chance at succeeding, right?

Honestly some kids can learn just by reading a book.

Put them in front of a computer and have them drill, drill, drill until they achieve a consistent 95% effiency rate.

You don't even need teachers. Schools are incredibly inefficient.

google

google

How do we get people like Zuckerberg to have their assets seized to cover costs like this since their racist nazis who hate minorities and arent buying them books because he hates black people?

proof that teaching is so easy an 8th grader can do it

an 8th grade nigger in detroit

why the fuck do you need a college degree to be a teacher?

THey can afford teachers. They just can't pay them enough to get them to take the job.

Id probably need 85K+ to even think about dealing with teaching in Detroit public schools. that's getting near administrative salary in my district. A teacher would need 20+ years experience plus a master's to command anything close at desirable school.

No one wants to do it. No one with an option will do it. The people who work these jobs cannot find work elsewhere.

it's less likely you're hiring a super pedophile/heroin addict if they obtained the 4 year meaningless shit degree

>The rest goes straight to the teachers unions.

In detroit? Not a chance mate. Were that the case they'd have a much easier time filling teaching positions.

cuz college kids do different drugs like weed alcohol and adderall?

It will come down to
>we need more funding

Its beginning to look like the same thing here. Subpar results with funding higher than countrys who have better results. No one ever stops to think this throw money at it idea isnt working. When it comes to these people theres no such thing as a bad idea or system, only an idea or system that didnt get the funding it needed to work. If your test scores suddenly shoot to #1 in the world and you outspend the 2nd place cuntry 50 fold over your countrymen would declare it a success.

pic related, your extra funding isnt going into the latest learning tech for kids, its going to bloated school admins and their unions. Your kid might get lucky if they get to use an ipad in class for the extra 10k spent on them.

its really a combination of everything.

public perception. we don't endorse education, or simply learning at all, in our society. who are our celebs? is it bill nye? neil degrasse tyson? some random engineer that made an amazing contraption? no, its fucking sex tape big ass kim kardashian and kanye west who thinks he is a god. we don't promote science. we don't promote invention. we don't promote creativity at all. instead we promote nude celebrity buttholes and rape music that tells other dindus to go shoot cops, snort up cocaine, and fuck education because that's being an uncle tom.

parents. parent dilemma is complex. both parents work these days. they have to. our society is a dual income society, and even then its becoming harder to maintain even a low middle class standard. its hard for the parent to be home and.... parent. they want the best for their kids. so many are scrapping by just to send them off to private schools or lobbying for more charter schools to get them out of the toxic public school system. then you run into trash. doesn't matter if its white trash or ghetto trash. trash is trash. they either purposely had the kids for welfare money or had them by accident but kept them when they realized after seeing the poster in the ross retail store break room on break that proclaimed "FREE $$ if you have a kid and you're a single mother!" then you have the true, minority, low income individuals that truly want the best for their kids but are taken advantage by everyone including the trash. used by the liberals for their disgusting agendas and used by trash as an excuse why they need their welfare bucks.

ultra religious. the ones that want science in general thrown out of the classrooms because it goes against their religion.

teachers unions. ponzi scheme like most unions these days. nothing but a pawn for the democrat party to brainwash students and bathe in free cash that will never see the teachers nor the students.

and so much more.

I wish i could go back in time and go to a high school like that along with the seasonal changes. Not get stuck at a hispanic infested shit hole in so cal

>lobbying for more charter schools

I never got this, these charter schools you have in the states have proven themselves to be very effective, why do they need to lobby to have more?

Damn

Where? What school? There were some Mexicans in my school and the were stereotypical but I couldn't imagine that

the public school system fight hard to prevent it since it takes money away from them. unions HATE it and democrats hate them as well since they don't get free shekels every month from them.

public school administrators hate it because charter schools don't have the same bureaucracy as public school systems do. so if charter schools take over these fiends wouldn't have jobs since their positions don't exist in charter schools and if they did get hired into another administration level position they wouldn't have reduced power and control compared to public schools.

lazy teachers hate them because them because they can't be shitty ass teachers and sit there all day texting. they have to actually... engage and teach the students.

would have*

That already happened when the Hitler quad apocalypse hit

Nigger

If this is true, that kid should get a fucking award for trying to keep shit going, even if he is a nog.

so its the real life version of "Public schools hate him after one weird trick"

fuck me

Kid's getting good experience, though. Forcing kids to teach others is actually an effective way of making the kid learn, and sometimes they can serve as better teachers because they are able to connect the material to the student's level better.

Get fucked Google shill
It's happening
Get used to it

Half the administrative positions in the district are probably sham positions.

same brother. 760 represent.

Theres a thread about it, Google "American inventors" "American musicians" etc and check the results. All well... Googles.

That's a big school

>760
My nigga, i'm in the 714 huntington Beach area, but I love going to my grandmama's timeshare in Carlsbad.

blah blah yeah yeah. I taught my year 10 math class for 6 months because we had a fucking physical education teacher. None of those kids were going to make anything of themselves anyway.

>Literally how.
"Administrative costs"

i.e. the bureaucrats in charge gobble up all the money for themselves and their office. Just like all of the other corrupt officials in Detroit for the past 45 years.

What happened to child labor laws?

>city run exclusively by white democrats and nigger democrats since mid-1960's
>nearly indistinguishable from third world african shit holes

And the dumb nigger trash will continue to vote democrat election after election and claim the color of their skin holds them back.

Meanwhile, people from India with dark skin come to America, quickly learn the language and assimilate, get educated and become productive members of society and decent people.

I'd rather live next to a hindu, than a dindu.

I went to a poor public school out in the country of Midwestern America.

Guess what? We all did fucking fine. Guess what else? We had one black student in the entire highschool and it was split between two half-breeds.

The problem is obvious but no one wants to say it.

Found the google

I volunteered at a public school in Syracuse for uni. They spend 12k per student and it's basically the worse in the state. Despite this they have shit like smart boards and all of that. They blow it all on useless shit.

Every high school has smart boards m8

It's a fucking waste is what I'm saying. Why the fuck does a kindergarten need one?

Government spending is always reckless and inefficient.

good luck ever reeling it in, i can already see you on the news

>cruel man doesnt want your kids to have the best tech in their class rooms

doesnt matter how ineffective it is, this is a beast that cant be stopped

this

Seriously? Am I that old now? I remember blackboards and chalk and shit. Do we really waste this much money on dumb shit? Upgrading to a whiteboard I can understand but a fucking giant piece of electronic equipment?!
...fuck

we're making google into a bad word to see if we can meme some actual damage control

Every high school classroom had them mate.

I graduated in 15, our school had 20 Chromebook and MacBook racks for classroom use

I remember our school district bought the smart boards for every classroom in the district in 5thish grade

You're going to call me an oldfag (and you'd be right) but I remember when getting computers in school was a big deal, and a lot of parents were worried about spending that much money on them.

What a time to be alive. Literally just throwing money out the window when the low tech solution works just as well.

The smart boards were fucking retarded too. The teachers basically used them as blackboards that malfunctioned half the time. What a fucking waste of money.

Our school also had brand new windows PCs, the lunchroom had phone charging stations at tables, and the computer science/music engineering/graphic design class had brand new iMacs

My school district has tons of money to waste because there's tons of rich people in my town, but I can see how some schools struggle to keep up

Google

I graduated in '12.

Schools were just starting to buy those things. They're completely useless and overpriced.

>checking the price of those smart boards

Holy shit

There are 11 elementary schools, a minor high, a gigantic middle school, 2 Catholic schools, and a high school in my school district, that means they spent more than 300k on these things

Junior*

What incentive do you have to keep prices down if school districts will come to you with bags of money ready to buy whatever shit your selling?

>89962363
This is what will happen if you give conservatives back the Internet. They are no better than Google at technology.

No amount of money fixes an 85 IQ

And normies wonder why I'm upset with how my tax dollars are spent. And I didn't even know anything about this smart board nonsense.

I live in a big school district too. So I can only imagine how much they're spending on these gadgets.

The fuck is wrong with a normal whiteboard? God damn.

Ok now let's talk about the Chromebook and MacBook racks

My school had 10 2000$ Chromebook racks, which held 30 Chromebooks each, and 10 3500$ MacBook racks that held 20 MacBooks

I'm not even going to do the math, that's a shitton of money

>want to bring in refugees and "undocumented" immigrants because they're potential pilots and doctors and shieeeet
>meanwhile the public education system can barely train the average American kid to work a cash register
>liberal logic

Why does this school need two baseball fields?

I'd ask about the other fields but one of them looks like it's for soccer and the other for handegg.

>American kid
*American google

youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U

Detroit is an African city from top to bottom.

For you

I'm guessing niggers in detroit are embezzling the shit out of funds

One is for softball

The other fields are for shit like lacrosse and cheer practice

>humans
Googles are proto-human.

Holy shit.

So can my younger anons do me a favor and tell me what was the average amount of high end tech you had in your public schools? I'm just trying to wrap my head around this and I'm experiencing some dissonance with the idea that districts throw around this much money for shit-tier results.

Why do softball and baseball need different fields?

>I'm guessing niggers in detroit are embezzling the shit out of funds
They are but all you need is a pencil and paper to learn math. You can send macbooks to the Congo jungle, but the gorillas there still won't learn how to differentiate or integrate.

They practice at the same time

>google detected

I said how much my school is spending

About 8 or 9 years ago the elementary school I went to burned down, and the district spent millions of dollars on a modern facility, it's where my little brother goes and they have the most modern technology I have ever seen in a school

They have this extremely advanced security system, the projectors in the classrooms themselves are like 900$, every classroom has its own rack of Chromebooks, the computer labs are all iMacs

This is an elementary school

I know you shared, and I thank you for it. I just want a good cross section of 3 or 4 anons so I can see if there's a good country wide average.

So far it seems mind bogglingly insane to me.

In a town of 50,000, I wonder how the district's pockets are so deep

>2 baseball diamonds
>2 football stadiums
>3 soccer fields

>not a single outdoor ice rink

Some home of the Red Wings you are

How long until googles ruin all of it?

Washington LOST 6 TRILLION DOLLARS AGAIN SIX (6) TRILLION DOLLARS all to black budject dark speacil access programs and linning thier pockets. 6 TRILLION.

Most of the blacks in my town live near the south of the town, and they all went to another elementary school, so not anytime soon

The neighborhood that school is in is middle upper class, the southern part of the town is working class

The high-end tech sounds fancy and looks good on paper.
"Every classroom is equipped with a smartboard which can [insert fancy functions here."
But in reality they're fucking useless because half the time they don't work and the other half the teachers don't know how to use them.

youtube.com/watch?v=yx6-PHKzHvM

God bless legalized segregation.

was on ep 5, good timing friend

Something very tech oriented is where we do our homework

In my senior year we started using google classroom, which allowed teachers to post homework and presentations on the site, and you would do your homework all online, except for classes like math and shit

It's similar to classroom Moodle for those familiar

>person drives hard left foul
>kills QB in the football field

>the AI censors google's entire server farm of every instance of the word google

It looks like something out of a japanese anime

It's beautiful, 2D in a 3D world

execute all googles

The length of the fields is different.

Remember how every MC in these is brain dead? Now you know why.

> Live in Washington state
> Went to a school district ran by super liberals
> Considered one fo the best in the nation

Want to try again?

You don't have massive amounts of niggers fucking everything up in the working system by refusing to cooperate with the system.

Exactly. I drove from Portland up to Seattle, then down to Klamath Falls, then back to Portland for my plane. I did this whirlwind tour in 5 days. I literally saw five niggers over 1400 miles. I counted them. Five fucking niggers. NW has no idea what the real world is like. Be thankful for your lack of nigger problems NW, it'll be there soon enough.

The North West sounds based as fuck. Hows the economy and housing market?

Yeah we all know only poor people are pedophiles, as evidenced by the fact that billionaires never get arrested for it.

>>spend over 10k per student a year
and 90% of it goes to the kikes and whatever little scam they're running with the public education department.

I'd rather an entire family of unassimilated untouchable streetshitters move in next to me than a middle-class black family with teenagers.

Implying that there is anything hard about early algebra, straights and understanding equations.

Nothing that 8th grader couldn't teach.

Fucking this. At least the Poo in the Loos can fucking amount to something.

Niggers do nothing but complain about white people while doing NOTHING to improve their own situation in life, even when they've got it well off enough as it is.

Some school districts have huge budgets and they have to spend it all or they get a budget cut the next year (this is one of the biggest problems with out government right now). This leads to a huge industry of basically shysters who go in to give school boards presentations about their revolutionary new technology that's gonna change everything with graphs and statistics and also wine and good food because they know they'll get the sale.

When Colorado legalized pot they had so much tax revenue going into the schools that some districts were just sending checks to the parents every month.

JV and Varsity can practice at the same time.

Same. 909 Onterio foo

>mfw I remember playing Number Munchers and Oregon Trail on big ass floppy disks

>Five fucking niggers
that's too many needs to be zero then and only then would it be heaven