Federal Reserve and Central Banking

>Ctrl-F "reserve"
>0 results

I remember there was a Fed Reserve Protest thread a while back, and a lot of you guys didn't seem to understand how the American people are being enslaved by it. (and central banking in general)

So I'm just going to drop some videos and info-graphics on the subject.

youtube.com/watch?v=iP9H5fADC0E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
youtube.com/watch?v=j282JKnmeVo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU
youtube.com/watch?v=NHQn3B_rAwc
youtube.com/watch?v=T9McTuHn4gM
youtube.com/watch?v=o0pc7eH41vY
xup.in/dl,19459831/1472555275108.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=waetWPG_W7o
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=SCwhlZtHhWs
youtube.com/watch?v=PHe0bXAIuk0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Yellen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Fischer
youtube.com/watch?v=HRduwYgrU7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

youtube.com/watch?v=j282JKnmeVo

Bump, realizing how the world economy is fucked is the ultimate red pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU
>Goldman Sachs Bank and Zionist Connections

youtube.com/watch?v=NHQn3B_rAwc
>Adolf Hitler, The Man who Fought the Jewish run Banks

youtube.com/watch?v=T9McTuHn4gM
>Andrew Jackson's war against the Bank of the United States
>proof it's not impossible to shut them down

youtube.com/watch?v=o0pc7eH41vY
>Jackson Bank Wars

this is also worth reading
"a brief history of the world of the banks and the forming of the new world order"
xup.in/dl,19459831/1472555275108.jpg/
who made this? i need more infographics like this

youtube.com/watch?v=waetWPG_W7o
>The Federal Reserve Bank Conspiracy Explained - Century of Enslavement // Top Documentary Films

Why don't SJWs protest the Fed?

Is there actually anyway to stop this or should we just accept it because they're too powerful? The most I know is about JFK signing an executive order to fight this but we all know what happened there.

you know something, it would be funny if we could somehow get them to think that the Fed is racist.

After all, it is making money that black people saved worthless over time due to the inflation, and economically enslaving them with debt.

though it would never happen unfortunately because all the SJW movements are funded directly by the banking merchants themselves.

Although a lot of the people here who are activists are probably busy with election-related stuff, it wouldn't hurt to try and start up the Fed Protests again.

>just save the picture as a .png so you can post it while this one is still up

BUMP

The current monetary system is slavery

Anyone read the 1792 coinage act. Stating American money would hold its value. Nice job

the fed protests had some success in gaining public coverage. the way to win this is by raising awareness. once people realize they are being fucked over they usually want to put a stop to it.

if no one makes a thread for a protest in the next couple of days then I'll make one.

Thing is, these things need to gain momentum to gain traction. If we want to do this for real, then we need to spam it everywhere, the other imageboards, reddit, even in the youtube comments of the videos posted.

Shut up retard, my bull SPY vertical calls are doing great.

I'm sure some people on /k/ would be up to it. Just gotta show them some of the info-graphics and videos to explain why the Fed is shit.

>Nationalize all energy generation
>USD is now redeemable for a unit of energy
>No taxes
>government funded by printing energy-backed currency
>No inflation
>No deflation
>barter system for international trade with resources as "currency"

All fixed senpai

/k/ transplant here. Do you guys have a written summary?

check'd, kek'd and saved

>written summary.

I think the OP picture suits this purpose well enough, what do you think?

All wars are bankers wars
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

along with the embed OP video as well.

If only we could find a resource that wouldn't spoil, so we could store it for a long time.

But it would have to be something that everybody wants.

Also would have to be kinda rare.

How about gold?

bump

their job is to derail movements which do
youtube.com/watch?v=SCwhlZtHhWs

Witnesses, I wish I was around to be a white land owning male to vote for Jackson. Back then the people had power.

Now we have to outvote niggers, women and the mainstream&social media.

Let me help.

these threads are so fucking stupid, who gives a fuck if money is """""created out of thin air""""", it's the age of credit, and the only reason you have so much prosperity for the middle class throughout the world, is because abandoning the gold standard lets us increase credit exponentially. There is not enough gold in circulation to reach the amounts that we reach today, so stop bitching about the retarded ass gold standard.

the dollar will never be """"useless"""" as long as its the world reserve currency, you could print as much money as you wanted and the dollar would STILL be the strongest currency in the world. The fed is STRUGGLING to raise inflation at the moment

Fuck off, faggot. Let's go back to mercantilism where we worship the collection of gold and have two classes in society: the rich, and the peasant potato farmers

They did, and it was called OWS. Unfortunately, it wad poorly executed, and only served to disrupt the plebs, and make the whole concept of targeting the financial institutions look stupid by association. It was controlled opposition. Now the left cries bloody murder if the market dips even a little bit.

Checked for based Jackson.

Bump

Not that I don't think we'd be better off if we switched to the Gold Standard.

This thread is primarily about the consequences of Central Banking- such as the Federal Reserve.

The Federal Reserve is not even government owned you do understand that right?

They're a privatized corporation.

> it's the age of credit, and the only reason you have so much prosperity for the middle class throughout the world

Yes, meaning that whoever controls the creation of credit has the power to manipulate the economy for better or for worse.

Shouldn't that kind of power only be held by the government?

They won't even allow us to audit them, to make sure there isn't any shady business going on inside.

Credit-based economies have their own flaws, they result in recessions- and ultimately, depressions. This is FACT.

youtube.com/watch?v=PHe0bXAIuk0

99% of what's being talked about in this thread is related to corruption and manipulation by a powerful minority.

Why don't you actually take the time to read the thread for once.

You might learn something

Surprise surprise, both the Chairman and the Vice Chairman of the Federal Reserve are Jewish.

The latter is even an Israeli citizen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Yellen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Fischer

>he fed is STRUGGLING to raise inflation at the moment

The damage is already done faggot, look at any graph showing how much the dollar has been devalued since the Federal Reserve was established.

It has lost 95% of it's value.

This fucks over people who are trying to save their money, because with every passing year their money becomes more and more worthless.

Why don't you go read a book or something, goddamn.

yup

You make a good point, but fiat money is just one of the problems about the federal reserve..

There is also the fact that the federal reserve is a bunch of private banks colluding with each other with federal power that is coining money and regulate the value is not really constitutional. All the banks no longer compete against each other, they collude and manipulate financial markets which caused the great depression and other recessions. The federal reserve is not really accountable to anyone.

>Surprise surprise, both the Chairman and the Vice Chairman of the Federal Reserve are Jewish.
>The latter is even an Israeli citizen.
Was wondering about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=HRduwYgrU7A

>Who owns the Federal Reserve
forgot to greentext the title

Also, the Federal Reserve doesn't just "create credit out of thin air". They "LOAN the credit out of thin air", to the U.S. Government.

The Federal Reserve doesn't directly distribute the dollar into the economy.

They loan the money to the US Treasury, in the form of Treasury Bonds.

Say the interest rate for a Treasury bond is 10%. if the Fed buys $1000 worth of bonds, then the Treasury will owe the Fed $1100.

That's more money than is being circulated to begin with. how is that debt ever going to be paid off?

>pro tip: it was never meant to be :^)

The only President to ever pay off all National debt was Andrew Jackson. AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW? He was able to do it after shutting down the Central Bank?

Amazing right? Pure coincidence?

They also loan the money to the Banks as well.

But why would they LOAN the money?.. Why not just print it?...

Because they are doing it for profit.

saved

Work in finance.

The dollar is very high in value right now compared to other world currencies. It's been a straight shot up for nearly 5 years.

Your purchasing power in other countries is incredible right now. Anons, take vacations if you can.

The dollar will slide soon, The Fed wants it more than anything. They'll print all they want to make it happen if they have to.

Buy the GDX, ABX, AUY, whatever you bastards can afford.

Commodities will rally to fuck and back when the dollar crashes.