What do you think of Skinheads?

What do you think of Skinheads?

great aesthetic but they are worthless degenerates.

I like their look. They seem cool.

>What do you think of Skinheads?
I respect their opinion and their individual liberties, specifically their freedom of speech.

It's funny, some people shave their heads because of receding hairline. If you're white, and shave your head people assume you're a google hating racist.

Early proto-wiggers.

maybe if you have tattoos and are skinny and pale and don't wear professional clothes.
I've never once thought the average shaved head WHITE MALE is a skinhead racist.

Eh, it's a little more complicated than that.

Skinhead subculture started in Jamaica and the British West Indies with sugarcane harvesters and dock workers forming a youth movement around Reggae music originally called the Rude Boys. The music gained traction and slowly became identified with Trojan Records, a label which specialized in Skinhead Reggae (Claudette & the Corporation, Symarip, The Charmers and more). The subculture was imported with immigrants from there to the UK in the '60s, reaching a fever pitch in what many nostalgic skinheads call the Spirit of '69. The Rude Boys, combined with the emerging working class Hard Mod culture, forged the classic skinhead. Although predominantly white, the original skinheads were racially integrated with more than a fair showing of blacks in the group.

With the rising popularity of Punk Rock, skinhead subculture found a new identity as a working class group. People like Garry Bushell greatly pushed the street punk and "Oi!" image through his magazine The Sounds. In his own right, Bushell was strong an influence in marketing Punk's image as Malcolm McLaren was with the Sex Pistols. White skinheads started identifying with Punk in greater numbers, with their Ska and Reggae roots gradually being displaced. As this was happening, Pakistani immigrants started to become a much stronger presence in UK, and the skinheads, both black and white, came to deeply despise them. Despite their racial integration, casual racism was common among skinheads, even the black ones. Skinheads regularly antagonized Pakistanis in Britain (see Paki bashing), so the precedent was already set for White Nationalism to take over. Add some Punk Rock nihilism with the decimation of the working class under Neoconservatism's growing influence in two of the major Anglo powers and, presto, you've got the perfect storm.

Another thing to consider...

In some instances, White Nationalism wasn't even necessary to exploit the racism. Skinhead organization The Anti-Paki League existed as far back as the late '70s and early '80s, years before National Front even looked at the Skinhead movement for recruitment.

She looks like the kind of psycho bitch that would suck your dick while stabbing you with her bayonet.

What kind of Skinheads? It's not a single ideology. For example, there are the Sharps: Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice.

i dont see any skinheads in these pictures

I'm conflicted.

Great aesthetic and attitude, but most of them are degenerates. My issue is with culture more than race. While we're generally like-minded, I'm not going to hate a respectable black like Carson.

Great people, I have many many skinhead friends and they are great! I love the skinheads. Love them! Believe me.

Don't the yellow laces mean she's into piss play or something.

in the words of chris rock, there's black people and then there's niggas

>people with shaved heads
nothing wrong with that
>Actual skinheads/(((neo-nazis)))
Low intelligence subhumans who should be gassed with the juden they claim to despise

Well yeah, exactly.

I'm all for nationalism and white pride, but I can't judge people on race alone. I'd much rather have a squad of articulate, nationalist blacks than gibsmedats wiggers.

Ultimately, cutlure > race
I have more in common with well educated and articulate blacks than I do with trailer trash who barely got through middle school.

Only faggots are skinheads today.

In the 90's though, skinheads were good at fighting immigrants on the streets.

This. It is a gay fetish now and nothing more

Degenerates who fall for the (((skype))) stereotype of what they should be and only hurt the image of anything they associate with.

You sound like a faggot.

Trash that can't make it in society.

>basically the pot head of white nationalism. Idiots who make us look bad.

They are losers.

Culture is a product of a race, not the other way around. I bet you also believe blacks are more violent because they're poor. The only reason there are some blacks like you describe is because they are emulating western culture, something they never could have created on their own.

>ywn be forced into a trash compacter with the rest of your communist brothers by your skinhead rivals
WHY EVEN LIVEEEEE

nice. i'd dress up as a commandant and lie down while she pisses on me and sings nazi folk songs.

Fucking disgusting.

>that bulge

bane?

They are everything opposite of what white people should be.

Their looks were portraited as subhumans in Hitler propaganda.

The doc martens look so fucking stupid.

>Only faggots are skinheads today.
Then why doesn't Sweden have more of them?

Degenerates. Cool boots though.

I remember when they existed. They used to congregate at punk rock shows and in the streets of downtown. After 2004 I never saw one again. I went to a store in Los Angeles, on Melrose, that sells skinhead gear--Doc Martin's, Fred Perry, Tuk's creepers, skinny suspenders, etc--I asked him what happened to all the skin heads. He said they were still around but hiding out in their houses to afraid to come outside--true story.

Not a skinhead, but I'm gonna be bald by the time I'm 40 so I'm going to look like one because I'm muscular and I dress like a grunge nazi for future fictional war reenactments.

They are modern day equivalent of degenerate SA bruts.
Even Hitler hated SA for their idiotism and violence.

They are good tools for the cause but are not what nat-soc represents.
Today they are just uncontrollable degenerate meatheads.

Skinheads ? Is this 1969 ? They had a pretty cool aesthetics but original skinheads are gone, only turbogays and larpers dress like that anymore.

I'm white and I just like to shave my head. I wear work boots and shorts a lot of the time and I'm about 240 lbs. with a goatee. I get mistaken for a skinhead ALL the time. At least it's not because I hate niggers and kikes.

No. Nigger isn't a descriptor of behavior. Nigger is a racial epithet. All blacks are niggers and all niggers are black. Changing the definition of that word is akin to those fucking faggots who say that racism=prejudice+power.

>Degenerates. Cool boots though.

They truly are degenerats

They're tough as fuck, especially the girls.

Used to be into punk way back in the day and our groups would integrate socially, at parties etc.

Never had a problem with skinheads, although some could be a bit dogmatic. But this was way before I was redpilled.