DAVID DUKE, GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD

YOU HEAR ME YOU GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKER?
Stop torpedoing Trump's campaign you fucking faggot!

And stop stealing our fucking memes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke#2005_doctorate
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oChDQTTfIL0#t=3637
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everyone is welcome here

>#wewuz

Nice subtlety.

He's a plant and probably an informant.

david duke is gay and i for one do not condone this faggotry

You don't listen to his daily radio show? Guy is a grampa Cred Forumsack.

Top kek

david duke is a white google

t. Jew

Leave David Duke alone. He's going to be a U.S. Congressman again soon.

>hating on the duke

t. Skype

If he was with trump he'd shut his fucking trap. You hear me David? I'll fucking kill you if you don't shut the fuck up

Senate, actually.

David Duke is such a fucking autistic tryhard.
He's like that autistic kid no one wants around but he can't pick up on hints so you just have to tell him "no".

based dr. duke
preserve the flavors

Hey, I love David Duke now.

"""Doctor""" David Duke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke#2005_doctorate

So many skypes in this thread.

If david duke wants Trump to win, he has to openly endorse Clinton. He's a fucking long term plant on Clinton's payroll.

How can you be such an autistic fuck being that age?

>implying Duke is not controlled opposition

>an institution that has been described by the Anti-Defamation League as a "University of Hate".
Holy shit that's awesome. How do I sign up?

MR TRUMP, MR DUKE, WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT, BUT YOU CAN'T DO THIS ON YOUR ACTUAL ACCOUNTS AND COST DONALD THE ELECTION

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND LEARN HOW TO SHITPOST

Unite the board Duke

Damn, the guy really does lurk wtf

WTF DID BRIAN SAY ?

jeeze i was there when this meme was born, i contributed to its becoming a meme.I feel proud

>You don't listen to his daily radio show?

You listen to some guy drone on about muh master race for hours every day?

Holy shit, that sounds like a fucking terrible life and you should consider getting a girlfriend.

This

Why is Cred Forums against one of there own holding office?

Guess you'd rather have some nigger democrat win instead you hypocrite anti dukers

Based Duke

Can't Spook the Duke!

This might actually pick up for Halloween

Duke needs to keep calling them Googles, the MSM won't be able to resist the bait.

I can't fucking stand that retard. He looks like a fucking Ghoul and is doing more harm than he ever could good. He needs to shut his retarded fucking mouth.

If you're reading this David Duke, you're a fucking retard. Kill yourself.

Dr. David Duke here. AMA

lol cuck

t. David Duke

Fucking lel he could be here right now.

He had better win

op is a google.

Reminder that David Duke is partly responsible for Trump not being in a landslide position right now. Fuck you Dabid.

Oh shi soz m8. Hard getting used to this new terminology.

I second this.

Fuck you David Duke. Anything you say or do will be spun by the media and will ultimately hurt Trump.

I say fuck you because you should've known this by now but yet here you are.

t. Google

Keep it up David

wait, wasnt that the entire point? to stigmatize the word 'Google' and make it into a racist slur? and you're complaining about David Duke using it, the #1 most effective way of achieving that end? are you people fucking retarded?

Hi David this is Tim. I was wondering if you wanted Sheila and I to bring regular marshmallows to tomorrow night's bonfire, or jumbo?
We worry that some of the children could be irresponsible with roasting the jumbo marshmallows for s'mores, as they take longer to cook through and pose a bigger fire hazard. Please let me know what you find acceptable.

t. Tim

KILL YOURSELF DUKEY BOY

David sold out his people and a secure border for shekels.

This. Maddow won't be able to resist the new trend of using Google as a slur now.

why is google - niggers and skype - jews? shouldnt it be the other way around?

So we can confirm David Duke browses the boards.

okay pol;
This lord storm fag shall be hit hard tonight with memes on twitter.

You're an idiot. David Duke is in cahoots with Clinton in an attempt to make us all look at retarded as he is.

People are too worried about Duke saying shit and tainting Trump's campaign. He already did it, it didn't stick.

Stop being so paranoid you fucks, you're literally punching to the right.

Typical baby boomer scum stealing our memes and repurposing them for his e-peen and popularity points. Fuck this Cross-eyed reptilian merchant.

Based
Also lmao @ faggots "b-but it hurts muh respectability!", "the media will attack me/Trump"

No. I'm complaining about him saying #MAGA at the end.

He's connecting Trump to this you fucking retard

what the fuck ever. i love the don and i love truth and i love justice and realism, but disavow duke on the basis that he's fuckin gay and all you duke dick lickers are fuckin gay as well

David Duke is pretty annoying. He keeps hurting Trump's campaign so he can get a little attention from it.

It's funny watching Cred Forums get triggered by duke not being politically correct enough.

Fuck off kike loving trash David Duke is based and has redpilled millions of people

>Stop torpedoing Trump's campaign

Yeah right because if it wasn't for Duke the kike media wouldn't call Trump a racist nazi right? Kill yourself retard.

essentially this. fuckin. gay.

>Cred Forums mad at public figure echoing Cred Forums sentiments

>TRUMP MUST DISTANCE HIMSELF

topkek

I can see it right now

>Debate Moderator: Mr. Trump do you denounce Duke for using "Google" as an ethnic slur
>Mr. Trump: I didn't know it was
>CNN Moderator: Well, Duke used it in this very tweet, do you disavow
>Mr. Trump: Yes?

Minutes later on Google's News Feed
>'Google' an ethnic slur?
>Alt-right using 'Google' as an ethnic slur.
>Trump doesn't disavow using 'Google' as an ethnic slur

Dude is making like 6 figures. She's kind to the klan. You gotta give her some credit.

>based duke triggering neo-Cred Forums

Feels good man

CANT SPOOK THE DUKE

DAILY REMINDER TO SAVAGELY BEAT ANYBODY WHO TRIES TO REBUKE THE DUKE, FOR IT CANNOT BE DONE

All this david duke faggotry aside, I'm honestly astounded by these google searches,

European people art
american inventors
etc

how did this come to be? Google can be manipulating this hard? Maybe there is some innocent reason for this happening?

has the world really gone mad?

lmao OP does your first name begin with J?

You're a fucking dumb olive nigger.

>Implying there isn't a master race

go back to twitta you faggot, real polacks love the Duke.

If you read me Dr. Duke, you have greetings from France, we love you here.

Go back to r/thedonald skype loving scum

wear fire retardant white robes and it will be fine

t. Dr David Duke

Make me.

((((Duke))))

this is fucking outrageous

maybe they have you tagged for all those 'how to make a homemade gas chamber' google searches though

pay denbts poorfag

Wow, you guys sure are mad that a career racist comes here.

>cropping out Brian Lee Henderson
Not OK

Go back to your containment board eightchan, David is hurting trump and a buzzfeed tier meme burglar

>and has redpilled millions of people
No he fucking hasn't. In fact he's done the exact opposite by being a retarded manlet.

Kill yourself Cred Forums is an antisemitic pro White board first and foremost.

Only a jew would think that Duke's campaign hurts Trump.

Fucking retard libkikes called Romney that nice mormon guy with the weird underwear a nazi.

Duke is not hurting Trump's chances in the slightest. Fuck off

DUKE YOU FAGGOT SHOULD DO MORE REDPILL THREAD ON THE SKYPES.

Found him.

guess im not voting for trump then.

trump is a jewish cuck so it wouldnt surprise me.

Duke confirmed Informant. Look up Jamie Kelso and follow the trail.

This.

(g)oo(g)l(e)
Ni(g)(g)(e)r

S(k)yp(e)
(K)ik(e)

Not really seems fine enough. Excuse my autistic explanation.

>David is hurting trump

Proofs? Shillary is trying desperately to tie Trump to le evul anti semitic nazi David Duke and nobody cares. It has no effect whatsoever.

>(((Duke)))

You're not fooling anyone Dave-O.

Hello CTR! thank you for correcting my record

wtf i hate trump now
what are you guys going to spend your 10 cents from those posts on? im going to buy a big black dildo

>using "racist" as an insult unironically

you have to go back

You sound like a shill, probably because you are. Fuck off.

>everyone who disagrees with me in any sense is a jew

That the best you have? Duke has been controlled opposition/plant for decades. It's painfully obvious.

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company

>Damn, the guy really does lurk wtf

nah, he's a busy guy for realz

we just keep him updated with executive summaries

You sound like a k*ke lover. That automatically means you are an anti White jew shill.

Dave, pls just gtfo

holy shit it's real... both things are real
David Duke actually tweeted Cred Forums memes and if you google that only niggers show

that must be why the braindead children from r/le_donald are shitting up this board now

This is literal proof he is a plant.

Did you see how far he dropped in the polls as soon as this shit started?

white people culture has been googled

Cred Forums in a nutshell.

wow, based CIA agent destroys gays and googles

>muh (((polls))) tell me to hate race realists
k goldberg

kek

Fuck all of you anti-Duke shills, he's a stand up guy who's been speaking the truth for decades.
No enemies to the right.

Would anyone want to look into it? David Duke is a Clinton plant General?

Not personal army, only if you want to do it.

lol, who would listen to him? he is more likely to make people turn away. he's retarded. the only people who follow him are more beta males who are already "red-pilled" and likely disgusting faggot child molestors anyway. look at that AIDS case. who would follow or listen to him?

Duke has been loathed here since /new/. The only people who posted him here were from faggot-front, pushing links there. How did finding out that one of the biggest posters on faggot-front was a Skype not make ot painfully obvious that it and Duke are controlled opposition?

Had nothing to do with Duke. The drop in the polls was about Trump "insulting" that kebab sharia law shitskin gold star family.

The surge in Trump's poll numbers actually coincided with shillary's alt right speech and the nazi frog stuff

#neo/pol/@BTFO

you guys he just doesnt understand it.

#googleriots - riots sponsored by the company google

#dumbgoogles- dumb google searches i.e. the example shown - European people art

Why is this guy relevant again?

>he's retarded

Being an advicate for European Americans is retarded?

>one of the biggest posters on faggot-front was a Skype

David Duke is not affiliated with stormfront you are even making any sense

>retarded anti-Semitic conspiracy theories
>the truth

While it's ridiculous, the american inventors one is hard to explain, but the "euoprean people art" makes a bit of sense.

Think about keywords and how Google interprets them, pages featuring European art wouldn't have the word "people" stuffed into the articles, but a bunch of "WE WUZ KINGS BLACK PEOPLE WERE IN EVERY IMPORTANT PART OF HISTORY"

The world "people" is used exclusively by those pushing stupid articles like "10 examples of black people in european art"

If you Google search "european art" it will look like it's supposed to.

It's all about the keywords. Google thinks they're geniuses, but the algorithm is pretty simple still.

Keep it up, Duke!

Lol triggered stormcuck

>excuse me where r the proofs?
>over there
>wtf not those proofs those proofs are made by jews I'm talking about the REAL proofs that don't exist

t. david "the master coat-tail-rider" duke

Duke has been on the MSM blacklist for eons. He's the only fucker out there to confront Wolf Blitzer on his own show for being an AIPAC lobbyist. He fucking named the jew in his face on national television, back when television meant something.

Dubs of Truth

his tweet was on Cred Forums 4 hrs before he tweeted it. ie(cuz ur a spic from brazil and dont ujnderstand)he stoled it from Cred Forums

This

All of the fucking KKK is nothing but FBI larping to make actual white nationalists look retarded.

>torpedo your one chance at nationally legitimizing your ideology because you literally can't stop being completely fucking autistic for 6 seconds
stay gypsy my man

will be the next US Senator from Louisiana.

Lol he fell for the Cred Forums meme.

The only people who hurt Trump are cucks. Cucks like you.

dude is former klan why wouldn't we like him?
you have to be a kike, nigger or homosexual to hate the duke.

wow, suck his dick why dont you? either u r gay or u r david duke defending himself. either way, pathetic. just look at his/your facelift

>anti semitism is a meme!!!

Holy crap the level of heeb inflitration in this board is amazing wtf happened?

But the nazi frog stuff is a product of neo Cred Forums and is rejective of duke and his oldfag KKK shenanigans.

>Why did he make Trump disavow
Interesting new tactic, Joe

David Duke is a modern day hero. He worked alone in the wilderness for years to wake up the white race. He took the hate alone, one man trying to awaken his fellow man to the danger of the Jew. He literally named the Jew before anyone else.

Finally in his latter years his lifes work is finally beginning to pay off as more and more people are taking the red pill and Trump is poised to take the white house. He even has a legitimate shot at a Senate seat where he could finally make a real difference in this fight to save the white race and secure a future for white children.

There is one thing that makes Doctor David Duke sad though, there are faggots on Cred Forums that are saying he is working for the Jew his life long enemy, there are people saying he is an informant, etc. He can't believe he endured forty years of ridicule only to have the very people he gave so much for mock him when it finally begins to bear fruit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The post.

holy shit its the so called "kkk grand wizard" run away he's going to use the AOE

Cred Forums is not stormfront

Butthurt heeb parasite

except duke posting pepe on twitter is the only reason 'le nazi frog' got any recognition.

duke is our greatest ally you filthy reddit cuck scum. i hope you and everybody you love are brutally raped to death by a pack of googles

I feel like David Duke is leeching onto the Trump campaign to push his own agenda and for the free publicity. The media is having a field day with it.

That, or he was paid by Goldwater-Girl Clinton to harm the Trump campaign.

He is ultimately hurting the surge of nationalism either way.

ok makes sense.

I can go back to sleep now

lots of right wingers are pro jew and the election heat is attracting normies
can't wait for this election to be over tbqh

want

Yeah, in case you weren't aware: Cred Forums used to be a libertarian board before you neo-fascists arrived. We, naturally, had the occasional oddball from stormfront, but they were always ridiculed out of the board. The racism was totally ironic, and we didn't actually take kindly to genuine racism. Duke is a piece of shit with a fake doctorate, and his method of "debate" is to spew as much shit out in as quick a time as possible so nobody has the opportunity to properly rebut his entire mess.

I listen to his podcast and he doesn't come across as a white supremacist. He has stated he's against any form of supremacy.

I don't see what's wrong with wanting to preserving white European heritage and when there's so much anti-white PC shit in the media, Duke is refreshing.

>lots of right wingers are pro jew
cuckservatives are not right wing.

Fuck off Greek.
David Duke is an irrelevant has-been who only exists to serve as ZOG's Emmanuel Goldstein. Millions of people will automatically tune you out the moment you mention his name due to the Pavlovian cringe response it provokes in normal people.

Let me put things in perspective for you.
David Duke has been around since the 1970s and accomplished NOTHING, while the Ku Klux Klan he was affiliated with has sunk into irrelevancy, Cred Forums on the other hand has been around for just a few years and has influenced the course of the election of the president of the United States.

If David Duke isn't controlled opposition then he's the biggest dumbest good goy the world had ever seen because he's doing it all for free of his own volition.

Hello David. If you can't See how constantly associating yourself with Trump is only going to hurt his chance of
winning, you are either controlled opposition or anything idiot

>muh feels
the amount of kikery in this post is astounding

>except duke posting pepe on twitter is the only reason 'le nazi frog' got any recognition.

This is BS. Pepe has been linked to white supremacy since Cred Forumsacks spammed jewish twitter with him as their avatar after the book of the dead incident. Learn your fucking memetics or go back to sucking off old men in ghost costumes.

I'm stating facts.

How does the dude have any money? How can you broadcast your power level so hard while still holding a job?

No company is going to want to deal with the public backlash.

He's controlled opposition, and he's fucking toxic. There is no way a old dude running for congress would be following this shitpile that intently without being fed commands

>whiny libtardarian mad that his childish and retarded ideology has been rejected
consider suicide, cuck

Nope. Just a normal nationalist (catholic, not a kike btw) who realizes how retarded Duke and skinheads are

who cares. we are already mainstream.

You use the logic of a cuckservative. You're the kind of faggot that wants to moderate the message so you can win and not offend people. It's that kind of thinking that got us thirty years of losing while taking loads to the face. Fuck you weak ass cucks and your constant groveling.

How would a sane man like the people who literally try to exterminate him?

>lots of right wingers

Yeah they are called cuckservatives and neocons and they are the ones that got destroyed by Trump.

They're former Cred Forumstards. Nihilists that will hop off this bandwagon once the right gets in power.

They hate success. They hate winning.

not an argument.

both CNN and MSNBC used dukes twitter as their main talking point.
>s-see duke used it its racist
and nobody cares. duke is a master. every time they try to fuck with him it just makes them look retarded.

Wow, he actually included the #americafirst and #maga tags

He's definitely a leech

>toxic
>triggered by racism
>muh buzzwords
end ur life m8

Duke has no business
saying MAGA in public.
He needs to keep it to himself.
For a man with a "PhD" you would think he would have more sense than that.

>Cred Forums used to be a libertarian board

Stop lying heeb. /new/ was deleted because as moot saidit had turned into stormfront. There were a few lolbertarians during Ron Paul's campaign but they were always a minority.

>The racism was totally ironic

Kike reddit shill confirmed

That's Dr. David Duke to you, nigger.

David Duke is so fucking based, I love how he triggers you Alt-Right Trumpcucks.

Duke was a fucking democrat, openly, as late as 1988, that's all you fucking need to know about David Duke. The southern shift was in the late 60's - early 70's - there was no reason for Duke to be a democrat past 1980, esp. during the Reagan years, he's 100% controlled opposition

THIS.

He's trying to co-opt Trump's movement before the election to propel himself to success and fuck Trump over at the same time.

that pozzed up faggot milo has hurt trump infinitely more than duke ever could, yet you reddit cucks keep sucking his jew dick.

im still a democrat senpai
welfare for white people desu

>Why is Cred Forums against one of there own holding office?
>David Duke
>one of our own

Duke is a degenerate gambler that got in to tax trouble and then ran off overseas and did fuck all for years. Now that we've put together some real resistance to progressives he comes out of the woodwork like some kind of worm, and this after shitting on Trump for being pro-Jewish.

david duke is better than trump so i dont see the issue 2bh

The views of David Duke and the majority of Cred Forums users are 99% the same (excluding the newfags who came here straight from reddit 3 months ago of course)

You greek suubumans are fucking retarded, stick to paying your debts and don't talk about american politics when you have no idea what the fuck is going on

This.

Cred Forums is a board of peas.

That's OUR meme. OURS! WE FORGED IT OURSELVES!! FUCKING SKYPES REEE

>telling the greek to pay his debt
you'd like that wouldn't you, kike

Fuck David Duke, I'm from Louisiana and the guy is a massive, obnoxious, attention-seeking whore. By the way, he has had loads of plastic surgery like a fucking woman.

Fuck off skype

nigger

We're winning you gelded wretch. Where do all these weak losers crawl out of when someone starts winning? No you're winning to much, you have to appease the libtards, stop winning so hard be nicer, disavow racists, blah blah blah. When your winning you push harder, when you move the overton window you yank it out and move it again.

Holy shit fuck those guys

Fucking evil country

>toxic

Yeah David Duke is such a problematic shitlord. I mean hating based jews in 2016 come on!!!!

Jews have a higher IQ, it's true. If filthy Greek subhumans were the intellectual elite, then their corrupt groups would exert the same amount of sinister power over the world, but would be much worse

stay jelly

That's How the commies got so powerful. Slow subversion instead of trasparent and outright revolution.
But stormweenies are too retarded to understand that this is what we should be doing as well, rather than putting on our Hugo Boss outfits and swastika armbands

Too important to ignore.

I had the experience today of wanting a race realist opinion on current events, and my first thought was to check David Duke's twitter.

We need to have someone who isn't afraid to / pussyfoot around saying what needs to be said: niggers are animals, whites are being genocided, and the establishment is covering it up.

trump is a skype. hes just better than the alternative

>both CNN and MSNBC used dukes twitter as their main talking point.

No shit retard, he's a plant

Just end yourself.

>Cred Forums was libertarian
When will this meme die? The board was deleted twice because Jewt got triggered by "le /stormfront/"

>Mfw looking through family photos and see my uncle sporting a David duke for Congress hat I like 50 pictures

see
Notice his fucking name seems to pop up every fucking election cycle, he does some interviews, is demonized, endorses the republican, this shit has been happening as far back as Clinton v. Dole, your problem is you were literally born yesterday.

Yet actual KKK ex-grand dragons/current GD's are rarely ever interviewed.

There was literally no fucking reason to be a dem in 1988 of all fucking years FFS when the southern shift was 95% complete and the democrat party was full of jackasses like Charles Rangel

>muh jew iq
Look at IQ in Israel and say it again.

B-BUT THE TV TELLS ME DUKE IS EVIL KKK

You guys realize that Cred Forums in general is damaging Trumps campaign, right?

I couldn't care less what David Duke thinks but he has extreme negative power that he is not utilizing to sink Hillary. Him being a selfish turd is more enraging than him being a pro-Muslim fucktard.

All you're doing is proving that you Conservative Republicans that care only about your money.

You don't care about the survival of the White race.

You certainly don't care about stopping the Jews from destroying the White race.

You're anti-White race traitors.

You are barely human you inbred parasite.

>there's going to be a Cred Forumstard in government office

Why is OP complaining? David Duke calling niggers googles lends the entire idea legitimacy

Kike detected

WTF IS GOING ON!

Dr. Duke is advocating for none of those things. It's clear you have no idea what you're talking about.

>he's a plant
i bet you think trump is a hillary plant too, dont you? fucking retard

>fuck le evil white racists, trump being racist is only ok because hes an orange jew
k kid

Deep cover CTR detected

Wasn't the whole point was to associate "google" with "nigger" in the first place? I mean, what is the problem here? If people see a supposed "KKK white supremacist" start calling black people "dumb googles", isn't the plan working?

he's only got that negative power in your mind.
in reality he campaigns all over louisiana and people like him
our resident kikes are pissed this guy gets any attention at all.

>what is the problem here?
dumb redditors are triggered by david duke because racism is bad mmmk.

>not knowing that the greeks wanted a socialist utopia and completely fucked their shit up
>not being able to manage their resources like a decent nation
>getting this assblasted

Someone like David Duke, if he weren't a fucking plant and were actually genuine, would have been strongly against the Civil Rights Act and all the other bullshit from that era passed by a democrat lead congress and signed into law by a democrat president.
If not initially then certainly not as fucking late as 19 fucking 88

This. David Duke is a threat to Trump. He gives us bad press. The retard needs to lay low until after the election.

>he also sounds like controlled opposition. Or he is just that selfish and stupid.

>Hillary has the support of the Orlando terrorist's dad. Trump has the support of white supremacist groups. I can't decide who I like best until the Zika virus ways in.
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oChDQTTfIL0#t=3637
This is the apex of Duke's lifeworks: he provides material for ordinary people to mock. Nobody wants to be associated with insane white supremacists who, in addition to hating blacks, are also very anti-Semitic. If you think that Duke has helped Trump at all then you're retarded; he's simply trying to ride Trump's wave of success so he can sell more books to borderline-illiterate neo-nazis.
He isn't a doctor. His """doctorate""" is a sham.

Do you have any proof that David Duke is hurting Trump's campaign?

I remember in the 2012 eletions when you were in middle school that liberals were unironically calling Romney Hitler and a nazi.

98% of Trump voters are White and they don't give a shit if ((Jeff Zucker))) is calling Trump the new Hitler on CNN fuck off

people are calling you a shill for stating the obvious.

TRUMP SUPPORTS AFFIRMTIVE ACTION

TRUMP HAS MORE JEWISH CONNECTIONS THAN BERNIE SANDERS

id much rather have him pick those judges coming up so i support his candidacy but lets be real, Trump is not our savior by any means

Yet 99.9% of the American voters associate him with racism/kkk/nazis. That's just how it is and you know it

How do we Spook the Duke?

Duke is gonna Duke, we need to use him as bait to make this Google=Nigger association.

i don't care what greeks do in their own country, I don't think they should be debt slaves
only a jew would advocate for that.

>This. David Duke is a threat to Trump.
no proof. that faggot milo is a far greater threat to trump since hes fucking disgusting and hated by the entire right wing voterbase. unlike david duke who is actually liked by a large % of trump supporters.
>He gives us bad press.
>us
kek. also theres no such thing as bad press

Cred Forums is a threat to Trump and giving him bad press.

they already call us racist
who fucking cares if he hitches his wagon to ours..
what are the libs going to do? call us racist nazi's....again
now if you find proof he is a sell out or plant, then by all means burn his ass. but other than that.. who cares.

Well he's an autistic white supremacist so is it really any surprise that he shitposts on Cred Forums?

hold on, I'm willing to hate david duke if you explain this and provide a source

he did what??

B b but Milo is based!!!!

We have the leader of the KKK itself using the name of one of the largest corporations in the world as a racial slur in less than 24 hours.

We essentially control all information at this point, so I doubt we'll be allowed to continue.

This. Cred Forums is a door of fleece

well that escalated quickly. Good thing he is more high profile than 4chins.

it is impossible. he cannot be rebuked.

hes going to win huge in Louisiana

David Duke is based as fuck and not even a racist. He was in some shitty small town KKK as a young man, probably just to be edgy like most of us who are here. He is running for senate and has over 10% of the black vote.

This is all easy to look up. Takes about 5 seconds.
He has done interviews with blacks, Jews that he thinks are against the zionists/globalists.

OP is a cock guzzling faggot.

Fuck off you bestiality posting faggot.

>white supremacist

Why are you using derogatory made up jewish terms to describe David Duke? He is an advocate for the interests of European Americans. What's wrong with that?

>WE WUZ SEKRET KLUB

Kys

But it's a fanpage run by someone in here

Milo doesn't have the same mediatic stigma that Duke has. The average voter
doesn't even know who the fuck Milo is.
Yes, he's still a shithead and should fuck off, but he's less damaging than Duke because he's a nobody

Who is David Duke and why is he a meming Cred Forumsack?

I challenge you to give exactly one sauce where he reefers to whites as the master race.

>inb4 are you freaking kidding me!!! He is a WHITE MALE!!!

>anyone slightly hip to the jq is a shill
hmm

FYI this is a fake tweet

so whois and black bag em. ok.

If hes a plant we can use him to our advantage, he'd make both himself and the media look retarded if they start reporting him as using "Google" as an ethnic slur. Yet, at the same time it would incept the very idea of Google being an ethnic slur.

>muh PR
Get the fuck off of Cred Forums, no cucks allowed

Wow...

>hey guys I found the triggered snowflake.

I'm going to shove a double-sized gyro up your fucking ads you Cuck faggot. Pull this puppets cock out of your mouth and pay your debts nigger

>Yes, he's still a shithead and should fuck off, but he's less damaging than Duke because he's a nobody
no hes more damaging because the mere sight of him will scare off the christian vote, which david duke is popular with.

Why are you still assuming that Duke is hurting Trump? Just because the (((media))) says so doesn't mean it's true. Again the Democrats/jews are trying to pull the same trick every election cycle try to associate the Rep. nominee with the evul nazi white supremacists. They would do it anyway even if Duke didn't exist. Stop being a cuck

yeah really fuck this faggot i dont usually call for violence but hes a fuckin problem

>jewish intellectuals

Nice debating skills there shlomo

>mad kike
>KILL THE WHITE RACIST

PR is what will decide if Trump will get elected or not, moron

yeah oy vey how somebody be so evil and racist

they shuld pass laws to make what he says and think illegal!

i dont usually call for violence but white people should be killed 2bh

Dr. Duke here. Ask me anything.

This.

>Cred Forums is a board of geese

Point A: reputation matters, eyes on the prize. Don't kill trumps momentum

Point B: those hating duke and willing to backstab him are cucks with no loyalty

Both are true

Don't be such an extremist Cred Forums

>itt: dumbasses

duke when you planted your seeds in Cred Forums did you know it would go this far??

no. the reason why trump is winning is because he isnt politically correct, and because hillary is a mess.

having 'racists' support trump actually helps him because just reaffirms that he doesnt give a shit about the SJW/PC liberal narrative.

Timestamp and pic of lips.

Hey Duke if you're in this thread then tweet this.

Uhh, prove who you are first. We're going to need a timestamp.

It's not that at all. Google has become very good at filter irrelevant hits, so this is obviously a deliberate attempt by them to push "diversity":

I think everyone knows Duke, Milo and Alex Jones are the leaders of the Alt-right movement and Cred Forums heroes. Fuck off shill.

>(((David Duke)))
Is he retarded? Can't he wait and shut the fuck up for 2 months?

Why can't David Duke just go away? Is he this much of an autist? Does he not realize he's hurting Trump's campaign?

yeah after he gets elected we can go all out and fuck the internet for 8 years

His (((views))) are irrelevant since they come packaged along with his garbage brand that normal people associate with buffoonish skinheads and rednecks in Klan robes appearing on daytime TV talk shows in the 80s.

I repeat.
Duke has been around since the seventies and accomplished nothing beyond serving as the ZOG posterboy for the eternal bad goy.

He has converted no one.
He has "red-pilled" no one.
The only thing he does is preach to his choir and try to grab the spotlight.
Earlier in the thread someone made a big deal about how he named the Jew on TV, well here's the problem. The Jew would never have let him on TV to name them in the first place if it wasn't part of the plan.

dr duke has alex jones apologized and how is your relationship with him? also, whats your arm regimen? i been mirin

/new/ redpilled themselves. It happens in any anonymous uncensored online location eventually, because people collectively end up stumbling upon the truth.

You youngbloods didn't need me. But I'm sure as hell glad you're on the right side of history(tm)

Duke isn't very popular in any nation-wide voting group (neither is Milo btw)
Because the average moderate voter will get turned off by the mention of Duke and Trump being associate, and Trump needs to appeal to moderates since he already secured the right wing vote. It's that simple.
Duke just wants media coverage to shill for some extra sheckels

>Stop torpedoing Trump's campaign you fucking faggot!
Why? Trump didn't pay the insurance against Duke fucking things up.

If Duke said nothing the (((media))) would just run with something else. No matter the circumstances, the lefties will call the other candidate an evil, racist, nazi, fascist. There is no appeasement, no matter how much you try to cuck for them.

>Because the average moderate voter will get turned off by the mention of Duke and Trump being associate, and Trump needs to appeal to moderates since he already secured the right wing vote. It's that simple.
trump isnt going to get the 'moderate' vote. dont you get it?

we dont need to play games anymore, we dont need to be PC cucks.

the 'moderate voters' are choosing between us and the liberal cucks who want to destroy them, they are choosing us.

moderate voters wont exist in this election. both sides are too polarizing

so stop trying to attack our great ally, duke david of dukenington, and start enjoying our victory.

if duke support could actually hurt trump his campaign would have ended long ago
in case you haven't noticed trump is a border line white nationalist and has been getting called racist for a year
you're just repeating shit you hear on the news.

>He has "red-pilled" no one.

He has sold millions of books and his videos get 400-500 thousand views each. You are just butthurt because David Duke hasn't compromised and continues to name and expose the jew.

>The Jew would never have let him on TV to name them in the first place if it wasn't part of the plan

David Duke hasn't appeared in a mainstream news network in decades. Shillary talks about him every week but he hasn't been interviewed once.

David Duke is our man and a great man. Getting fucked nigger.

>havit racists support trump helps him.
Hello CTR. Most trump supporters are not racist. The "basket of deplorables" comment is based on pure speculation on paranoia from Clinton's part, prove me wrong shill

everybody is a little racist, come on now.

EXACTLY
NO PROOF = DUKE ISNT A WHITE SUPREMIST

Jews BTFO

Typical leftist subversive twat.

>hey I don't like this guy, let's get rid of him.

Exactly this. The media used to call Mitt Romney that mild mannered goofy Mormon guy a nazi a woman hater an extremist etc. It's sad to see people on Cred Forums eat up the media's narrative. The idea that a right winger must be upset and apologetic when a liberal/jew calls him the r word died when Trump crashed cuckservatism. Get with the program cucks

>Most trump supporters are not racist
actually we are, not that youd know anything about american politics, being a filthy potato nigger.

trumps rallying cry is literally
>BUILD A WALL
>DEPORT EM ALL
racism has already won. they cant stop us now. so stop sniveling and trying to attack our allies.

whoah! slow down there greekbro!
you seem to be a little upset over jewish people, throwing a tantrum all over the thread

did a girl leave you over a kike or did you just realize everything you have and will ever own and earn is basically an IOU to the rothschilds, that the entire monetary system along with all the major industries was designed to be rigged in favour of jews, an accomplishment that could only be achieved if ashkenazim were the smartest race of people on earth and nothing you can do will ever change that so you resort to shitpost on a cambodian macrame board?

>m-muh day of the rope, just wait and see!
aha

>u r just jealous xD xD

Like pottery

>plz dun call me mean names, we gud bois
Jesus fuck, can you spread your cheeks any wider for the left?

What I think is funny as hell is that Cred Forums all of a sudden is acting like Trump is the weakest candidate ever.

That the mere fact that David Duke is running for office will (somehow) single-handed destroy Trump's chances at winning the presidency.

Oh yes...Trump is so weak and vulnerable that Duke running for a completely different office will somehow cause everyone who was going to vote for Trump to (for some reason) vote Hillary instead.

..Even though the media has already tried (and failed) to link Trump to Duke and bring down Trump due to Duke's support and the only people bringing this up are losers on Cred Forums

timestamp dumb google.

There are actually many moderate voters, and they can easily be swayed towards trump as long as hell plays smart and appears moderate. Look up Lincoln Rockwell and see why moderates are important Yes, trump has been called racist for a year, and it never sticks since he never said anything even remotely racist, and The moderate voter is finally starting to realize that having borders doesn't make you racist. But all this effort will be in vain if Trump ends up being publicly supported by ex kkk members. The average person will be turned off

>400-500k views
400k views world wide is nothing.
Can you name a single thing he's done that's had an actual confirmable effect on culture beyond serving as a a meme boogyman?

You've been asking for proof he's had a negative influence on the Trump campaign but where's your proof David Duke has ever actually moved the movement forward?

of the people on the top?
you bet buddy boy

You've already graduate, son.

FUCKING KIKES, MAN

GAS THEM ALL NOW

You are the only one spreading your cheeks for leftists. Good job giving them more ammo against Trump. The definiton of useful idiot

Disregard the second quote, I clicked on the other post as I submitted

>TFW David Duke is a Shill plant
>TFW David Duke is trying to fit in with Cred Forums by copying our lingo in order to discredit us by association
>TFW David Duke is inadvertently helping us with our "new nigger" plan in order to fight Google's censorship policies by calling niggers googles

AYYYYYYY

Educating millions of people is nothing? Holding public office multiple times is nothing? According to shillary and the (((media))) he is the most prominent "White nationalist" alive today. Sounds pretty impressive to me for a guy from a small town in Louisiana.

Not an argument. Kill yourself you kike loving faggot

He's basically been the only well-known white nationalist in America since the 1970s.

david duke is not the final boss of racism. a million openly racist people already support trump. if that's not turning off the moderates then I don't believe duke will either.

David Duke promotes ethnic nationalism for all races, not "white supremacy."

Anyone saying otherwise is a CTR, hasbara troll, shabboz goy, or shill.

>justfuckmysandwichup.webm

Fuck you, kike. David Duke is a patriot and God willing will be our next senator. Get poz'ed bitch.

David duke was a democrat as late as 1988, when he ran for president.
In December of that year he switched to republican to run for a lower office.
Every bid for political office duke attempted before 1988 was as a fucking democrat.

Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act and welfare in the mid 1960's under LBJ. Nixons southern shift was done by 1972 - there were dem holdouts for years after in the south (cities) so the south was battle ground for some of that time, esp. in smaller local governments. The last holdout was actually Texas - partly because LBJ in the first place was a texan, and partly because it is largely divorced from the old south in many ways. (distance being one major factor) Ann Richards, a virulent dem cunt, was governor there until 1995. Clintons gun bans lost the state entirely for the dems - the cities they had held on to for so many years recoiled at the Brady Bill and Assault Weapons Bans - Texas hasn't had a dem governor since.

Someone like David Duke, a "white supremacist" who was actually alive in the 60's and 70's would have realistically switched his party affialiation well before 1980, because he would have seen LBJ's actions as deplorable - if not immediately, then later when he was more informed about the political process - but in no way as late as 1988.

The KKK was telling their members to vote republican as early as the bi-centennial - Nixon was extremely effective with his southern strategy and the old south saw LBJ's moves as a betrayal from the old democrat ways.

This.

>giving more ammo
Have you not been paying attention to the last 9 months? They don't need "ammo", the leftist media's sole purpose is to push their subversive agenda. If they don't have any new shit, they rerun old stories and pretend they're new, if they can't do that they will make something up. To win, is to not play their retarded game and just speak the truth, that is what Trump is doing and why he is winning

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OH WOW

Reminder that the only reason Cred Forums is how it is now is because in the early days of Cred Forums, people from all sorts of sites like Stormfront came here to post anonymously. It was like a godsend for them, a place where they could redpill people without having to tie it to an identity. They would post A. Wyatt Mann comics on Cred Forums, and debate libtards, moderates, and naive teenagers. Then they all spread to boards like /n/, /new/ and eventually Cred Forums.

This planted the seed in an entire generation of internet users, who then spread to other sites.

David Duke was the reason SF and the bulleting boards predating it were created in the first place. So you can thank him for redpilling millions of people by proxy. Even if you hate Stormfront or what the guy ostensibly stands for because "le KKK Grand Dragon meme", he's one of the main reasons why so many young people on the internet are now aware of the threat facing Western societies.

to continue

All this shit is on his wikipedia page.
The fact that Duke was a democrat during the fucking REAGAN YEARS alone should be a big fucking warning sign. Even if he went into the 80's dreading a Reagan presidency before his second term Reagan had cashed in Nixon's southern strategy check and galvanized the conservative movement in the US (enter the neo-cons).
All all of Reagans little fuckups (besides Iran-Contra) weren't really revealed/known about like they are today.

For a good comparison, take a look at a serious rascist politician - Strom Thurmond.
He fucking switched to the republican party in fucking 1964 when he saw the storm coming in the democratic party.

Obviously alot of this is anecdotal, but there should be no doubt in your mind that duke is controlled opposition, a shill

David Duke is a hero

As an addendum: If the Democrats hadn't have attacked gun rights in the 90's they never would have lost the South in it's entirety.

/thread

Belgium is based

You are supremely idiotic.

im finally white?

indeed he is

You were always white.

;_;