>tfw uncut

>le joo may may

>Tfw uncut and phimosis

atleast you don't have to worry about turning off any Jew white girls

How do cut fags masturbate?
So fucking disturbing

we found the spic

Post dick

Nah, it's not that bad to be honest. I can still fap the same, I've been stretching it in the shower, making some progress on fixing it, don't need to circumcise to fix it.

Feels good not being mutilated by the jews.

Fucking freak.

Um.

Mods.

Had same problem, it loosed up after I started having sex regularly. There are ways of fixing it:

1) Stretching (use a marble if the phimosis is so tight you can't get two fingers in there).
2) Steroid creams.
3) Cutting the phimosis and stretching, forcing skin to expand.
4) Sex. It will hurt the first few times but it will break and stretch out. This happens because the foreskin provided a natural "rail" during sex, basically your head will come out of the foreskin and back in.

There's literally a dozen solutions other than that "Chop off the thing goy ^ x ".

Problem is that cutfags are retards who fail to realize that you can treat foreskin issues like anything else. No one would tell you to cut off a toe if you had an infection on it.

Apparently they need lube because the damn thing chafes against anything that isn't slippery.

Same. It fucking hurts to see cutfags trying to defend their mutilation. You got mutilated, you can live with it and accept it and make sure this fate avoids your son(s) and grandson(s), or reject it and fight it (foreskin restoration, stem cell research, etc).

But you really have no excuse to defend it. You got jewed hard and your dick head is dried up and probably flakes off, and you lost a bunch of nerves.

Iktfb. Mine was in between being too tight for stretching in the shower but not tight enough for a circumcision, so I basically got steroid cream to rub on my dick for like a month to help. Also gave me an excuse to fap.

am i right or am i right Jose?

enjoy it here while it lasts, after november you'll have plenty of time to enjoy fapping back in guatalajara

>tfw have an appointment to get the skin cut off because it keeps ripping and leaving scar tissue making it even harder to pull back the skin
RIP

Boricua master race.
Cant deport me nigga

Im also voting trump

>TFW uncut and was phimosis when younger but broke the phimosis by fapping
KeK

I'm working on it chief.

My friend had that, got it snipped but not circumcised and he's super happy with the result, ask a doc about it

You can stretch it with those silicone tubes hipsters put in their ears.

I've been doing it for the hell of it (no phimosis) and I like the results. It's easy.

>tfw /breakingtheconditioning/ and can finally retract foreskin while fully erect and soon it will be loose to not be uncomfortable

Haven't even disappointed a girl with my broken cock yet feels good man we're all gonna make it

>tfw gf will never peel back your foreskin with her teeth and greedily lap away your delicious dick-cheese b/c kikes convinced your parents to mutilate you at birth.
JUST

>implying you have electoral votes

just take your bailout and stay home

You will never get back the nerves you lost, stupid slaves.

>tfw the past year I've developed a phimosis ring when my foreskin used to stretch enough I could fit a few marbles in there
Doctor said I gotta chop it. What do

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why do you hate jews? What have the jews ever done to you

Find another doctor. Look for eastern europeans - Polish, Russians, or chinks, they don't mutilate.

Work on fixing it yourself

Sounds like there might be an underlying issue.
Look into nonsurgical treatments first.

WTF is phimosis even
Holy shit that sounds awful
I remember putting entire Lego blocks under my foreskin when I was a kid but apparently phimosis is normal in children
Is this an American thing?

I have to defend my white brethren somehow.

I also have this problem.
But then again I'm a virgin who's probably never going to get laid anyway so I'm not worried, doesn't get in the way of fapping.

Phimosis is when the foreskin opening tightens and becomes difficult to retract. It can be rather painful but is easily treatable.
It's not uncommon for infants and children to be unable to retract the foreskin because the membrane holding the foreskin to the glans is still loosening. The membrane is usually gone by puberty but sometimes stays longer.

This.
I forced my phimosos open but just pulling the skin, gripping the shaft, in one fierce stroke. I was 12, I guess.
Sex only made it looser and looser, up to the point where a mere erection will reveal my glorious mushroom head

Well honestly. It's so bad I find it hard to get erections and even urinate anymore. I mean. I still fap, but everytime I do it rips and leaves a new scar making it tighter if I don't fap for a few days.

you pretty much have to get circumcised at that point dude, if it gets too advanced it can be pretty serious for your nether regions

>when your 19 and still have phimosis
>never retracted your foreskin
Fuck.

Uhhh you racist nazis know in most countries its illegal to say anything negative about Jewish People because of the Holocaust right? This board will end because we DEMAND IT!

There are corrective surgical measures that don't involve greedy jewish doctors selling your foreskin to moisturizer companies.

Also

>mfw I see the head of my penis the first time when I was 15

weirdest fucking experience ever.

You can ask the doctor about a dorsal slit(I think that's what it's called) instead of having to get the whole thing chopped.

My dad had to get circumcised in his early 50s because the shit was too damn tight.

Honestly it's pretty bad. It's almost an inch thick now. A good portion of my dick is this rough scar tissue. Even my gf comments on it sometimes because it gets really dry and scratchy when I fuck her.

SKYPE ME MAN, TEACH ME YOUR SKILLS

Some adults can't retract it. It's not considered an issue unless it has other symptoms or obstructs other bodily functions.

Shit nigger you need to moisturize

You probably got an STD from your slut gf.

I got some antibiotic/steroid cream from my doctor, but I still have the snip snip appointment too.

Nah. We both got checked a few months ago when I couldn't piss and had to use a catheter.

i think i'm going to vomit

nothing triggers 4chinners more like circumcision threads

dae mutilated dog dick cheese kike scar nerves?!!??!! xD

>healthy uncut 7 incher
>also a 25yo touchless virgin

You haven't lived until you've scraped this off of your bellend

Jesus Christ that sounds horrifying.

Unfortunately I'm cut. Fuckin ((()))

I'm cut but not like most I see. I can still pull my foreskin up over the head with no effort or stretching, but my head is mostly exposed when I leave it alone. It's dry as fuck and super sensitive when I ignore my foreskin so I don't know how fully cut people deal with it.

Had this and then got cut, scars look bad but overall dick aesthetic went up

no regrets except for the shame the day I got examined in a university hospital and there were like 8 students in the room who got traumatized for life

You might just be fucked mate. There isn't much you can do when there's that much scar tissue.

If it's actually scar tissue (hard white tissue called a cicatrix) stop doing anything that causes serious pain to it. Don't stretch any more than is bearable. You should ask your doctor about steroid creams or surgical procedures that aren't as drastic as total circumcision.

Nice enough head, I'd suck it.

I've been doing this for a long time but I haven't noticed a difference what am I doing wrong?

Grip it and rip it

just get circumcised already. I guarantee you your life is NOT better the way it is now.

Any urologist will tell you there's no noticeable change in feeling after the healing period. This board is filled with autistic spics and eurotrash who can't get
basic surgery due to their socialized medicine.

Show it lad

Yeah. Hard and white is what it is. I can't even really peel it back in the shower now without excruciating pain.

i am not cut but i can pull the skin all the way down when i am not erect. But when i am erect ..only half of head is out
wtf

>tfw no big white uncut cock to suck
;_;

thats sounds like why my dad says he got it done, and he said he doesnt mind or find any difference. he had it done when he was 18...
i had it as a baby and its very uncomfortable

>mfw you smell your dickcheese

>circumcision

OP confirmed not a complete dick

iknowthatfeel.jpg

Yes listen to the jewish overlord you silly goy.
You cut that heretical penis and let the man suck off your foreskin with his teeth!

>muh socialized medicine
Not an argument.
By default you're not supposed to do the most drastic intervention possible. Surgery revolves around caution.

>No one would tell you to cut off a toe if you had an infection on it.

Gangrene.

I just realized.
How the fuck will I fap without skin to pull on? Like 90% of making my dick feel good is moving that skin up and down the shaft.

the fuck is going here

>Any urologist will tell you there's no noticeable change in feeling after the healing period
but 1359 people of 2115 in NY said there is difference back in 2011 ....
and yes they say when is dry its painfull

you havent lived until you've sliced half your dick off to appease the bloodthirst of the wrathful old testament god

Yea at that point its probably best to just get it removed. If you have a good doctor they can at least preserve most of your frenulum, hopefully. And if you have that, you can restore and in a few years have something not much different from the original.

proud of your foreskin regrowth techniques. may i recommend you look into the TLC tugger or other tension based products that help achieve a 24/7 tug on your foreskin to increase progress even further?

i started at CI-2 and im CI-7ish now. i restored in highschool right when I got braces. so I like had my teeth straightened over two years as my cock's skin was being grown as well

Holy shit how do you get such a jagged scar line.

My dick isn't even really noticeable in my pants rubbing against shit.

I've got the full Jew treatment

fuck off for insulting your fellow bretheren who had no say in the matter scumbag

Which is a small percentage of toe infections, and probably the most severe.
If it were athlete's foot or just an infected cut you wouldn't have to cut it off.

I love having a big uncut cock. I genuinely feel sorry for Americans. Should be a crime to mutilate cocks.

Im at CI-4 and it is taking fucking forever for the skin to start coming over the glans. Like I've been at this stage for a fucking year and half, and only now is it just starting to come over the top. Is that how it was for you?

>frenulum
Oh. Mine kinda snapped years ago. It's kinda just broken now.

Gotta go for the gusto and stretch that shit.

I had it where if I pulled it back before I got a boner it would hurt bad because my dick would fill up and stretch it.

Do it that way and see if it helps.

1. Pull it back
2. Get boner
3. Endure the discomfort
4. Make dick gainz

Usually they'll keep some of the skin so it's mobile enough to move around.

At least you have a lot of inner skin left. some people get jewed so bad the scar line is right up to the glans.

I had that when I was younger, had surgery on it just to open it a little. They wanted to circumcise me but my mother isn't a dumbass so told them not to. All works fine now.

>Two-tone
What chop shop do I have go to, to get this?

You mostly just rub up and down the shaft and let the skin rub up against the head, just use a tight enough (but not too tight) grip so the skin moves with your hand.

I've got cut at birth and that's how I learned to do it without lube, unless they really fuck up your dick by cutting it extremely well you should be fine.

Shit that sucks, but the skin is still there at least. Just because it doesn't work doesn't mean it's not worth keeping.

It may be snapped but it's still there technically.

You jews are not my brethren.
You have been given the mark of the jew, you are an abomination.

You will be hanged by your cucked cocks on the day of the rope.

>tfw cut
>been trying to fap without lotion
>can barely get the skin over my head when erect
>hurts and itches in a weird way after a few minutes

if you do get cut, and i would recommend against it unless you're absolutely certain there's no alternatives, ask for a LOW AND LOOSE circumcision like in pic related this allows you to not have to use lube like high and tight circs force you to- there is still enough skin left over to masturbate comfortably

AND also request they leave the frenulum, most of which can be saved by proper circ technique

t. med school

Just pick any American hospital.

nigga quit grandstanding and show cock or gtfo

already said:
look up "flesh tubes, foreskin"

that's the hardest part for everyone as far as I remember reading in the foreskin restoring communitites. i literally restored mine a semi dangerous way involving medical tape and a home-made funnel thing that covered my glans. just make sure you're in the golden road of tension where you are applying enough but not a dangerous amount

>itches in a weird way after a few minutes

HOLY SHIT i thought i was the only one. it doesn't hurt for me but there's a weird itching sensation what the fuck is that?

You don't want a low cut you idiot, you want high to retain more inner foreskin. Low means they cut closer to the glands and remove more foreskin.

True. Mines pretty tight though and I have some pretty bad shaft hair. Obviously could be worse.

I just wish my head was more sensitive. My glands don't feel much, most my pleasure is from the underside of my shaft.

I do always wonder that. If my skin is pulled back when I put underwear on it feels extremely uncomfortable, especially if I walk like that. Imagine losing all of that sensitivity?

I'm not buying your shitty game Todd

You think doctors would always perform a high and loose at this point considering how widespread knowledge about the drawbacks of circumcision are. What kind of sick fuck actually does a low and tight in the modern age?

also the reason why this happens as far as I know is that we don't have that rubber band type muscle in the end of the foreskin so it takes more for our skin to stay over the head

>getting cut in 2016
straight up nigger shit

My brother is cut but I am uncut. Wtf

Maybe nerves getting overstimulated in a not so pleasurable fashion? I don't know, I used to get that sometimes but after a few years of restoring it's pretty much gone away completely.

Damn, I'm guessing lube is a requirement with that, right?

I never use lube because I need the slight, rough sensation of my fingers just barely going past my foreskin and rubbing my head. I honestly find it near impossible to cum when my foreskin is over my head.

Tried it once, it was unbearable. Too sensitive

Moisturizing with vitamin e oil and wearing a retainer should solve most of your head sensitivity problems. Doesn't even take very long, a couple of months at most.

>he snapped the banjo string

nerve endings will still be there though, that's the most sensitive part of the dick and can be like 90% saved during circumcision

the worst part of circumcision is the loss of the ridged band, sort of the "sphincter" of the foreskin, it is very sensitive

Probably from stretching your skin violently where your nerves don't like it

Were you born out of a hospital?

No, I can fap without lube, precum helps too.

I can cum just by rubbing the underside of my shaft if I want.

How tight are your foreskins? How much head do they cover? Mine only covers half the head and it's pretty lose.

sorry my bad, HIGH AND LOOSE, I mixed them up, I had assumed high meant close to the head which is bad

>tfw cut
>masturbate so much I can easily pull up my dick skin up making my dick look like its uncut

>retainer

Nigger what? I've been putting lotion on it every night now for the past week or so but I don't see a huge difference. Think I'm just one of those guys who gets off to shaft sensation more than glands.

I still have most of my frenulum, so the skin stays much closer to the head on the underside of my dick while tends to pull away up top. I kind of hope my dick doesn't look weird when it's finished, considering the uneven levels of tightness.

You went full retard retracting it. I used to have bad phimosis but I started pulling it back SLOWLY a bit every day now I can get it past the head easily but it takes a little time you just gotta be patient your dick is not something to okey doke with. btw if you have phimosis blame your parents for being shitty and never teaching you to pull it back as a child that's usually the cause of it.

I have to pull it forwards after sex and whatnot but it covers the whole thing.

Same here, but I had to do the surgery in the end because I did hurt my penis by fapping too much

welp

both of my brothers are cut. They were born in the 70s and my mom said the doctors just "did it" and didn't ask her.

I was born years later and they asked her about me and she told them to fuck off.

Ridged band isn't as sensitive or important for function as the frenulum is though.

If I don't have a penis why should I care about circumcision?

I got phimoses after masturbating since I was 8. I'm 28 now, and there is a ring of hard and tight skin. It sucks, but I can't stop fapping the way I have been for 20 years. Sometimes my dick gets so hard and throbby when I cum that I can feel a tear open and then my hand has little spots of blood.

I can retract my foreskin when its wet, does that count?

Or can people fully retract when its dry?

>not amerilard or jew
>still cut
pls end my suffering

that depends, are you muslim or living around muslims?

Literally why?

You can always come over here and be among your own kind.

you literally have the same dick as me

we /dickbros/

like I can't identify a way that your dick looks different than mine

uh no homo

fight the judeo-islamic menace

To show everyone that women aren't actually sociopaths.

If you're too lazy to wash your dick, you don't deserve a foreskin. The Jews did you a favor.

That hard and tight skin is called a ridged band you colossal fucking retard. Be grateful you have it, leafs are less likely to have the snip than Burgers.

I do not live near Muslims and I am not a Muslim.

Cute!

I always think mine would be so fun to suck.

IT
KEEPS
RIPPING
Shit.

A foreskin retainer. You obviously have enough skin left to pull it over the head when flaccid, a retainer does this and keeps your cock head from rubbing up against the inside of your pants.

Well uh, I'm willing to find out for you.

>dick aesthetic went up
from phimosis to dried up leather dick

actually had phimosis too but didn't wanted to get cut. phimosis got cured on its own after a while and the jews didn't get my foreskin.
didn't have medical students in the room, but since I was really young my mom was in there with me, while the doctor touched my dick... those images are still burned in my mind, man. That i was that young didn't help shit. Still knew exactly wtf was going on.

Why would a Columbian be cut? Who's idea was that?

What's the story behind this video? They're clearing cutting off way too much for this to be a circumcision.

when I was like 6 years old I got a burning feeling when I peed
so my parents took me to a doctor that looked like this and the rest is history
>You can always come over here
nope, wall

damn well dont sweat it bro i guess its not gonna be any worse than it is now if you get jew'd. how the fuck do you masturbate when ur 8. I only started when i was 13.

>They were born in the 70s and my mom said the doctors just "did it" and didn't ask her.

That's just fucking insane. WTF MAN

It is a circumcision, just one performed in Africa with no doctors, outside for stupid junglebunny tribal reasons. See him act "tough" while they do it?

It's exactly what it looks like.

obligatory foregen mention. They're about 5-6 years out from being able to regenerate a foreskin to reattach to men that have been cut!

Actually I might have been 6. Sears catalog pages were hidden behind the toilet quite often and I remember my mom getting mad at me and telling me I couldn't watch Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers on Disney Afternoon if I kept doing it.

That's America. I honestly can't believe I have a foreskin considering.

Not really I'm pretty tight flaccid. Here you go. It's a little engorged from reading this thread but not alot

lol I bet in the uk you don't have much of a chance to suck on cut weiners

>muslim doctor wants me to get circumcised
Is this serious?

I am. Keep up the good work my American friend!

>My parents are Croats that immigrated to America
>Very old fashioned
>Never fell for the Jewish snip

feelsgoodman.jpeg

Certainly don't, but I wouldn't pass up a nice cock like yours.

Me 2 i was reading online it would naturally just loosen but now im 19 it's not.. any everytime i tried to stretch it, it stung like a bitch.. But in the past few days i've been doing it fine in the bath and i can nearly fully retract.

I WAS SO CLOSE TO JUST GETTING IT CHOPPED OFF NOW I SEE PROGRESS IM SAVED.

feelsgoodman.(turned down women for years because ive always been a pussy about this now its finally fucking coming to an end i cant believe this shit.)

are you replying to someone or are you trying to tell a story in your syrupnigger ways?

They will always take an opportunity to brand you as a slave

I'm cut, so logically that means I should be able to perform kabbala jew magic, right?
I want to conjure up golems and summon myself a gf and shieet.

please if there are jews in thread, hook me up with the jew magic rituals. I promise i won't use it to take down the international banking plutocracy

They normalized ritual mutilation, luckily I escaped this barbarity.

>british
>uncut
>no phismosis
>every girl i slept with thought dick was aesthetic
>murikan girls i've cybered with only have seen it erect with foreskin back
>looks cut with foreskin back

I have the good life.

kek leaflets just cant catch a fucking break here

Eh? Got a source on that?

Nobody, because the "jews" aren't a force or organization, and thus can't be fought.

FUCKING JEWS GIVE ME BACK MY FORESKIN

Just nigger foregen, it's not hard user.

no

Well, if Jacques would take a break from huffing gasoline and drinking maple-flavored rubbing alcohol he might be able to make a point.

Looked through their website real quick and couldn't find anything concrete on how they're gonna do it. Got anything on this?

They're being tight lipped about their methods until they can publish their research and get a patent. It's suppose to be published later this year.

That's how circumcision works, m8. You are basically partially skinning the penis (the foreskin is retracted in this case), and the remainder needs to be stitched back to the base of his knob (if they have any sense). He'll probably have a 'tight' circumcision, with a lot of scar tissue up the shaft otherwise.

It doesn't affect me though, besides when is the last time you or anyone in this thread had a problem with female circumcision?

um... they cut my dick?

muh six million nerve endings... :(

I was lucky I realised something was wrong when I was 13. I hadn't retracted it by then and went to doctor and got some cream from her lmao.

This is dumb. It's cheaper, easier and more practical to stretch skin rather than grow it in a fucking lab and sew it on.

A better solution is to just fucking stop circumcision. It should be illegal to do to minors and performed in piercing shops with all of the other tribal bodymod bullshit.

>Just nigger foregen

the meme is getting better

Not even gay but if you have a cute mouth and shave nice and soft I'd let you

Shower more often.

But do they honestly believe they're gonna regenerate a real human flesh foreskin with nerve endings and shit?

I'm too pussy to go to the doctor, Nice that you got it sorted before it became a real issue.

Did you have to whip out your 13 year old dick to a female doctor lol?

No you want it low and loose if you have to get it
Pic related. The red is the inner skin and blue is the outer. High and loose means you cut off all the inner skin with your frenulum.

You want low and loose so they only cut off the outer skin highlighted in yellow

>wasting time with this shit that will just give you a tube of nerveless skin
You know how you fight back against jews? Silver bullets, not yanking on your wiener skin.

Those are some very kissable lips. And I do have a cute mouth, plump lips, and I'm nice and soft.

Oh yes, this fucking shit.
>6 years old, extreme phimosis
>cant even see my dick
>go to doc
>he looks at it, proceeds to fucking stretch it by force using metal tools and then his hands
>holy fucking shit, start to panic
>my dick is being torn apart
>scream like hell, parents need to hold me in place
It actually worked even though it was traumatizing as hell

If their plan works it'll have all the muscle and nerves of a regular foreskin. As for making it illegal to preform on infants I'll be shocked if circumcision is made illegal in the United States in my lifetime. Maybe if some big personality takes up the torch and really makes it their mission to stop it.

There's no reason it shouldn't be possible. The question of if they'll have the funding to actually get it done is another matter.

nigga u fuckin gay

ban circumcision mutilation is kill

Those aren't my lips but mine are nice too, I haven't shaved in a little while though.

I always hear boys are better than girls at blowjobs

>all the muscle and nerves of a regular foreskin
>muscle
no. Also, have you ever considered how difficult and expensive it is to attach nerves, especially nerves that were severed decades ago when you were a baby?

Just fucking stretch it. You guys are obsessed with letting Jews bilk you of your money while they cut up your dick.

What are you fucking gay?

What's it like being a virgin?

boys are better, I know how to make a guy cum, and there's nothing I love more

Been using a DTR and other methods for several years, I've been able to transform from High and Tight to somewhere between high and loose and low and loose, on my way to full fledged restored status. Maybe not as good as the original but beats full on cut and beats waiting around for the Foregen HOAX to come through (which it won't, ever)

It might be different for us cut guys, maybe it would be like learning all over again.

Don't worry though I'll let you practice loads.

youtube.com/watch?v=nh_At_jsUXU

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs

>forgetting what comes after blowjob
Come on m8

my dad was in the room too but he was far away and could just hear the screaming as the doctor tried to "fix" it there, not convinced because of my screaming and agony he told me to get surgery

Practise makes perfect, now how about you show me more of what I'd be working with?

>w-women prefer cut I swear it!!!!!!!! *scrapes partners vaginal walls dry*

>tfw im the only guy for hundreds of miles that has a non-circumcised dick

being an american with an uncircumcised dick is suffering. Girls are totally weirded out by it.

your dad is a virgin so he wouldn't know the difference

Girls are an overrated meme

Then why do American girls thirst for British Cock?

Harry Potter

>muscle
I'm not sure if you're implying there aren't muscle like structures in the foreskin because there are. It's a layer of smooth muscle tissue under the skin.

This is why regenerative medicine is such a hot field of study. The tiny nerves in skin for example have a limited ability to repair themselves and re-establish connections. If you introduce lab grown stem cells at the area where they've been severed then they massively increase the ability of that tissue to repair itself and rebuild the normal structures.

>Just fucking stretch it.
There's no reason you can't being doing one and hoping for the other.

fixed that statistic for you. no one gives a shit what women think

"what is spit?"

>spit
>put it in
>she gets wet

it's not hard

I'd love to deepthroat that for hours, you've got a nice body too.

Hey guys why don't you come round mine and do all that gay stuff in my shower. I promise it's not a replica of the ones Hitler used. Sick fucks.

nah sounds a bit fishy mate

mad normie

Why are white people so fucking gay

Im half-cut. My dick gets covered, but its circular at the end

>tfw muslim
>no1 likes me
>not even my dick likes me

should i just igive up?

Thanks britfriend, I would like that.

heeere goy goy goy goy goy goy goyim gentile infidels, come and learn about our Shriner jew-muslim Hospitals

Freak of nature, End yourself desu.

Tried desu

Would you fuck me too? Or is sucking your delicious cock all you want?
And how about another pic or am I getting too greedy?

I'm deathly afraid of paraphimosis, and I've been on steroid cream for about a month now, but I'm scared to go over the edge since I don't know if I have paraphimosis or not

Yes, but please give up after strapping a fertilizer bomb to yourself and detonating it in a mosque.

God bless.

im just kidding bruv, half foreskin is better than no foreskin

kek You fucking foreskinless plebs are pathetic.

I have no idea if I would like butts or not. Anal seems kind of gross but in the heat of the moment who can say?

I wouldn't want to be too selfish, I could maybe try sucking too.

Behold! The glory of foreskin.

Why are americans so gay?

The thing is im actually muzzie, kek. I like it half-cut, because I only have the benefits of both worlds

My ass was made to take cock, trust me, and if you were to try sucking, this is what you'd suck.
Nice cock mate, I'd suck that too.

>t. talks to naked dudes in the sauna

Half cut would be like having a natural short foreskin without the ridged band, lots of japs have short foreskins I hear.

Damn man, a beginner like me couldn't handle that!

I guess I could try

I'm sure you could get your mouth around the head at least, lick around the rest of it, always worth a try.

Jerk it.

How else are you supposed to do it? Cut or not, the process is the same.

I'm sure your head is sensitive enough to make that enjoyable.

I think I'd probably be good at it, I have tried it on myself but I can get past the head.

Speaking of half cut. Down side when I was 16 fucking this tight tight chick. She was riding me, and as she came down on it, her tight pussy pulled my skin back so much it ripped my frenulum. I ignored it and kept fucking her. Then we noticed the bloody horror. I convinced her that her vag was bleeding. She was pretty scared. My dick took a couple months to heal. It was pretty terrible.

this thread always bring the faggots out

allah likes you

You filthy degenerats

My frenelum isn't attached to my head, it's like all on the shaft.

Weird.

>A lot of people claiming here they had phymosis and fixed it by sex/pulling back

Perhaps you are right, but it probably wasnt phymosis. There is a situation called non retractible foreskin, that is common on boys.

NRF is a normal GROWTH RELATED situation, where the foreskin is "glued" to the glans. It usually goes away naturally, or can be broken with small effort when teenager. Only in VERY extreme cases it need medical intervention. It is very analogue to a womans hymen.

Real phymosis is when the foreskin is unglued (but isnt impossible to have both situations at the same time) but the tip of it wont stretch enough to let the glans go through. The tip is usually white in this situation, and looks like scar tissue. It usually requires medical intervation, even though it isnt impossible to fix it by yourself. Still no need what so ever of cutting skin out.

You dont see doctors or the media reporting on this difference, and how normal it should be for people with 11 to 15 not being able to pull the foreskin all the way back for a (((reason)))

Oh yeah it's very sensitive, I'm sure part of that is just me, I've made myself cum hard just by tensing my abs and making my cock throb by itself, the pleasure nearly knocked me out. I'm sure you'd make me pass out.
You got any more pics?

IDK man. I came in here to shit post about uncut and get some euro-(you)s but then everybody started posting their dicks and being gay. I'd personally like to blame Obama and hope things will get better.

>born in the fucking 1990s
>still had my dick mutilated because the doctor told my mom it would keep me from getting diseases when I got older
Does it blow anyone elses' mind that this shit is okey-doke in the modern world? It's insane that after thousands of years people could still advocate cutting an infant's dick for vague fucking reasons. This is literally 13th century shit and the majority of American males alive right now had their dicks cut against their will. When are people going to start throwing riots over shit like this, that actually matters?

I wear one of these things, my glans was already decently sensitive but fucking after wearing this thing for a few months is awesome.

nothing wrong with being gay :^)

Your pretty freaky. Probably some small birth defect or botched circuncizion.

Circumcision is the dumbest joke ever. When I was little I was cut for absolute meme reasons. Apparently, a lot of doctors in Germany used to be quick about the snip for a lot of non-issues, back in the day.

What kind of circumcision is mine? Is this low and loose? Never needed lotion

Cutfag here. I have orgasm problems but none of my partners had any of those 4 issues.

I do wish I could cum that easily! I don't think I can cum just from gland stimulation unless I was super horny. I almost came from the no hands jackpot audio hypno but not quite.

I think it's just the high circumcision

Are American coins small or is that a thick cock?

An american quarter is 2.4cm