Is this a meme or do some of you guys really think that the Earth is flat?

Is this a meme or do some of you guys really think that the Earth is flat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2klm1s8c71c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

photoshoped

youtube.com/watch?v=2klm1s8c71c

do you want me to believe that someone went all the way up there to take a photo of some satellites?

clearly staged/photoshoped

pic related

Are you implying dinosaurs don't currently exist? Because I have pictures that show they do.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS PHOTO SHOW

I THOUGHT I KNEW EVERY IMPORTANT GEOGRAPHIC LANDMARK ON THIS PLANET

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT SHOW

It being flat is the only thing that doesn't make my head spin so I think it's flat.

>implying it wasn't taking a photo of itself.

Looks like the Strait of Gibraltar to me.

fake and gay

isn't it gibraltar?

yup, pretty sure its gibraltar. North is in bottem right corner, so thats why it seems unusual to you maybe.
The very bright spot on the middle right is portugal
the very big one in bottom right should be madrid then

That's the strait of Gibraltar I think

>satellites taking selfies

huh?

Look to the right of the image. That's the Nile. That should help you position yourself.

its just another bullshit shill operation to convince the normies that anyone who questions 9/11 or sandy hook or anything else is a flat earth retard.
first it was flat earth. all the "popular" channels about it popped up around the same time. the same time 'we need to talk about sandy hook' was getting viral attention.
then / now its the mandela effect
and now theres a new, even more retarded one "there are no forests on the earth."

the cia created the term "conspiracy theory" in the late 60's to demonize anyone questioning anything

I thought its Gibraltar but the size of the supposed mediterranean threw me off

Anime who lives near the ocean can see its round.

Actually the CIA doesn't exist. It was invented by the NSA so that people blame all the weird shit they do on an imaginary "CIA", which went very well untill snowden put the attention on them. THATS why he's now an enemy of the state.
Noone really cares if he would have just showed the public that some NSA guys were overstepping their boundries by spying on american citizens