Cred Forums SOLD OUT IT'S HAPPENING

LITERALLY ABANDON SHIP

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cred
discord.gg/tNtbd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice source nice image quality thread kys

PROOF OR JUST HYPE SHITPOSTERS?

We must secure the existence of our Board and a future for Green Frogs.

twitter.com/Cred Forums/status/779056333249142784

A previous thread gave me this unique 404. I think it's relevant.

Why are these threads being aggressively pruned?

me too
spoopy

Thats been there for weeks.

What's happening?

What was with the "I am sorry" tweet

They're closing poll

proof?

i fucking hate this place

there is none

[citation needed]

saging until then

They Keep pruning these threads, they just pruned mine... So what does this mean, they don't want us to form our backup plan to assemble somewhere else?

says nothing about selling anything

What about this

No they aren't.

Based mook

I love you hiro

Theres some horrible music on Cred Forums right now, that might be it.

Oh shit

Yes they are

The threads are shitposts trying to start raids on other boards based on nothing. There is no evidence that hiro wants to close Cred Forums.

I really want to believe that Hiroyuki is a better man than Moot, but if it means him going to Jail, or being prosecuted for protecting a mass of Neck Beards, or turning them over, I'm pretty sure he's going to protect his Ass.

Lets just hope that Tweet is nothing related to this, and we are just being overly paranoid... maybe he's just sold Advertising Spots to Hillary's Campaign and he's sorry for that??

Got some proof?

>Cred Forumsis bad for the profitability
yeah im sure plenty of advertisers are happy to associate with things like /d/ lmao

Would you protect a bunch of neck beards to save your own ass from prison?

Not trying to Raid another board, if we decide to become active on another board, this doesn't mean we are "Raiding" it.

did all his advertisers pull out or something? I've got adblock turned off and I haven't seen ads on here for a few days

Why would they close down this Australian Emu Strikeforce board?

Fake

Even moot couldn't nuke Cred Forums. And when he took half-measures, they backfired in a serious way. Getting rid of this board would be tantamount to spreading Cred Forums everywhere else in the Internet.

Cred Forums is too gullible

Because they are fucking retarded

It's literally him apologizing for fucking up Cred Forums with mario music.

It's nintendo's birthday today.

Yeah it's getting shut down and all your data is getting handed over. Are you looking forward to spending time in a jail cell?

Literally the other way around. When Cred Forums is up , Cred Forums spreads to internet much more effectively. That's why you're so afraid of losing your safe space.

It's the Right Wing Tumblr for Right Wing SJWs

>Cred Forums is bad for profit
>Literally the only board putting Cred Forums on the scope of mainstream media outlets on a regular basis

Yeah, i'm sure /toy/ is great for pageviews and impressions

A FUCKING

no shit

but paul is my favrit 4chang

it kinda makes me think right?

there are a lot of retards on Cred Forums, even if you post the silliest most sarcastic thing you can, some retard will always fail to understand and call you a shill

THE 2016 OFFICIAL Cred Forums DISCORD
discord.gg/tNtbd
GET IN ON THIS BEFORE 4 CHAN IS LOST

Wud's habbiding????

is the one spreading its degenercy all over the planet with their hate, dont let that papercraft decieve you.

post yfw he sold us to Trump

Posting before thread becomes pruned or is deleted:

There are alternative to Cred Forums you know? Just in case. Twice better than four is 8, and anyways is not the END.

yes it did

nu pol is a joke, bunch of 16 year old redditors and JIDF shills

Post yfw he sold us to Hillary

Maybe move to 8pol

>discord.gg/tNtbd
THE INVITE EXPIRED
NEED NEW ONE NOW

meh, part of me thinks itd be fun. probably easier to stay put, though. i dont care either way. hiro seems based af

Yeah not like places such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and YouTube could censor the shit out of you or anything like that.

He''s sorry for the what would you change threads from earlier. They caused a lot of argument and he apologizes for that.

Kek will not allow it

yeah this place is DONE, good riddance

desu that would be fucking hilarious
> Cripple Hillary trying to comprehend this website and how it works
> accidentally gets redpilled in the process but ends up going insane (moreso)

invalid or expired

Guessing this has something to do with the Combetta stuff.
If I had to guess, I'd say the FBi is mondo pissed at some of the posters here.

LEAF

Expired :(

>discord.gg/tNtbd

I thought he lived in Japan though?

Their speech laws are considerably more progressive than our (((free speech))) laws in this country. (As long as you're not a journalist criticizing Abe or something. Then the pressure's on. This doesn't have anything to do with that though.

i thought it sold out already when Moot sold it to Mook, who has sold 2chan user data in the past

did you fucks think you were immune? he was waiting for the highest bidder

>What does this mean?

They do realize this is a containment board right?

Kek i think she would OY VEY!!! So hard she would die of a heart attack before she got redpilled.

>Cause he's missing more than just your body..
>oh
>oh
>ohhh

>Double dubs

I deserve an answer

Hmm.. what did he mean by this, Cred Forums?

yellow brown and black make better slaves you fucking twelve year old white boys will never understand how weak white boys are and that's why you'll never make it in the world

I just wanted to make a thread on Cred Forums

That's fake

Fucking cucks.

BASED HIRO

Why did we stop them from ruling Asia, bros?

Pic related.Try to sage any obvious shill or slide thread and see for yourself.