POLAND NO!

POLAND NO!

>The Polish Parliament is scheduled to consider a new bill this week that would provide more protections for unborn babies by banning all abortions.

lifenews.com/2016/09/19/poland-proposes-new-law-banning-all-abortions-and-protecting-unborn-children/

There is literally no country more based at the moment

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_Kolbe
soviethistory.msu.edu/1956-2/repealing-the-ban-on-abortion/repealing-the-ban-on-abortion-texts/10357-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justification_(jurisprudence)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cmon, i dont want my wife to give birth to a retard and i dont want to kill it AFTER it gets born and risk jail

That's only the case for a tiny percentage of births. It's the perfect way to fight degenerates.

btw abortion besides in cases with retards and rapes was ALREADY illegal in polan
no need to sharpen it

>refugee from germany crosses the border in lustful stupor
>rapes a qt14
>the polish government will force her to give birth to that shitskin abomination
C
U
C
K
S

Why would I want more retards that are unlikely to benefit the economy in the future AND ruin the genepool in case they manage to reproduce?

Abortion is not contraception, but spawning more defective people is a solution to nothing.

Apage, Satanas! Repent!

This can't be happening goyim, we can't have more of these white children around!

oh fuck off.
i mean i know youre ironic but ffs
besides, its only murder if its people, almost stillborn potatoes and halfnigs arent people.

Why shouldn't they let non-whites have abortions? They have them at a greater rate than whites, it's a net gain.

>non-whites
>in polan
all 3 of them?

I'm not ironic at all. You can always leave Poland and go to some more progressive country.

not killing retards and mixedrace mongrels is progressive though.
for thousands of years people did it because its the instinct

>Next, he moved to Japan, where by 1931 he founded a monastery at the outskirts of Nagasaki (it later gained a novitiate and a seminary) and started publishing a Japanese edition of the Knight of the Immaculate (Seibo no Kishi).[2][5][11] The monastery he founded remains prominent in the Roman Catholic Church in Japan.[2] Kolbe built the monastery on a mountainside that, according to Shinto beliefs, was not the side best suited to be in harmony with nature. When the atomic bomb was dropped on Nagasaki, Kolbe's monastery was saved because the other side of the mountain took the main force of the blast.[12]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_Kolbe

SLIPPY

BLANKET

>i hyc

I really don't care what people do outside of my Latin civilization, they represent lower cultures, just like you.

Abortion is a good thing. Should be far more of it.

Abortion is a good thing for shitskins, not whites.

Most of the black deaths in America are due to abortion, but in Poland they don't have the black issue.

To be honest I'd rather have the absolute lowest tier scucm of our country be able to abort the kid instead of bringing in another retard that will just further up the retardation.

Life begins at conception

if you have a differing opinion, please consider that statement is a fact and that you are a reprobate

eugenics is a brilliant idea, if we implemented it 500 years ago now we would rule the stars.

It's a good thing for anyone. No unwanted child should have to suffer.

It's a stupid fucking idea to outright ban abortion. The Soviets tried it and it just pushed abortion underground. Lots of women died because the "doctors" doing the abortions were total hacks. Others have tried it too with similar experiences.

The best way to curb abortion is to:
1. Mandatory consultations before any talk of the actual operation.
2. Provide easy routes for adoptions etc and inform the women about them.
3. Show the women a vid of the child inside of them (creates a bond), they even did a study on this where the women were significantly less willing to abort after seeing the baby
4. Make it as easy as possible to have a kid socially, financially and time-wise (state daycare etc).

The hard line religious conservative approach of just outright banning abortion is not intelligent or defensible in the least with facts in mind. Surely Cred Forums won't fall for such stupidity

Carpet banning abortions is fucking stupid. See: rapes and genetic defects.

no shit sherlock.
Cred Forums, like all the rest of the fucking world, consists of majority sheep, completely unthinking just following the trend.

bannign ANYTHING forces it underground, and the more the thing is used the harder it will hit from underground, see prohibition in usa

The Soviet Union had legal and free abortion for all decades after Stalin's death.

You can always move to Sweden.

how do you deal with teenage pregnancy? or accidental pregnancy? or other cases like this? no abortions at all sounds a bit extreme tbqhfam

Yes, but before that it was banned

soviethistory.msu.edu/1956-2/repealing-the-ban-on-abortion/repealing-the-ban-on-abortion-texts/10357-2/

I never claimed abortion was banned during the entire existence of the Soviet Union. Even they realized the policy was batshit insane and counterproductive.

no wonder the brits keep attacking them

they give birth like they should

how exactly is this a good thing? the more aborted poles the better

I clearly wrot that it was legalised after Stalin's death and no, it wasn't a good idea. Russia is the best example showing how destructive is all that idea of legal abortion for any society.

oy oy the goyim dont want to abort their babies anymore

>teenage pregnancy? or accidental pregnancy?
How is it a problem? Girls and adult women should understand that their choices have consequences.

>accidental pregnancy
No such thing. Any time you have sex you conset to the risk of getting pregnant. Don't want to get pregnant? Don't have sex. It's really very simple.

>b-b-but muh hypersexualised Jewish culture

This is fucking great news since they don't have any nigger which reproduce. Now they have to declare to take all white european "refugees" and ban condoms and shit. Hell, just reopen Auschwitz 10 times bigger and create a huge fucking camp for white children.

>Muh high-profile topic
>meanwhile the administration and judiciary branch haven't been reformed in 10 years
Call me when PiS stops making a show and starts doing something meaningful.

ban all abortions and ban all circumcisions, let the child grow up to an adult and then they can decide for themselves, (unless the foreskin is causing a medical problem leave it alone)

All maters of life, death, procreation, family law are fundamental. Read some Koneczny. It's all a very high-profile topic.

>maters
matters

I'm OK with this. More white babies.

Hail victory.

And this is exactly the way it should be.
No need to change anything desu.

they're polish though

The United States has a large Polish Jew population like yourself. I'd recommend immigrating to New York City or Skokie, Illinois. You'll fit right in with your Polish Jew brothers.

>Lots of women died because the "doctors" doing the abortions were total hacks.
Good. This is their punishment for killing helpless fetuses.

That's the opinion of the majority of our population, but there are some Catholic activists (not the ruling party) who want to delegalize (formally) all abortions. I wrote formally, because it would be still legal, e.g. when any mother's life is in danger, although not as a "positive" law, but as a "counter-type" (a circumstance "negating" crime, like self-defence). In this case you couldn't, for example, abort a child with Down syndrome (it's legal today).

sorry, it is called "kontratyp" in Polish, but I checked and it seems that they call it "justification" in English:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justification_(jurisprudence)

>how do you deal with teenage pregnancy? or accidental pregnancy? or other cases like this?
wire coat hangers

Come on guys, I am pro life, and I do not get it why women feel the need to kill the baby (if it's not retarded) and not just give it away for adoption instead.
But we all understand, that girls will still do that shit, just not in Poland. Plane tickets to Prague are cheap, you know.

o podłogę

So what? Murdering people is banned too yet some people still do it. People with higher moral standards cannot give up, it would be the end of all civilization, so Poland cannot have legal abortions, just like we cannot have any so-called "gay marriages" or large non-European minorities, but - of course - you are free to do whatever you want in your country.

Complete abortion ban is simply fucking retarded our current abortion law is ok.

It's fucking retarded. Right now we're having pretty good compromise with abortion being illegal with like just 3 exceptions (probably rape, life/health risk and maybe genetic diseases/deformations, idk). It's some christian lunatics who are constantly pushing for this and then not giving a fuck after child is born. They just want to feel good about themselves. Recently I heard radio debate between side in favor of complete ban on abortion and side in favor of liberal approach. I'm in favor of current laws, but sadly I have to admit liberal side was more civil and ready for compromises. Christian extremist side didn't even want to talk about compromises.

I thought all Polacks were retarded from birth?