Guys you've gotta watch this it's HILLARYous

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tNtbd
youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkHxIEQ
discord.gg/ZUNYT
youtube.com/watch?v=YW3MIixEps4
youtube.com/watch?v=WovYnLL9Yow
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGQW6n1OcY
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/between-two-ferns-director-scott-aukerman-trump-would-be-terrible-on-the-show.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I commend that the far left funny or die people made a comedy sketch of hillary that was actually entertaining. The visible bias was within margin of error.

I second this

I don't know how anyone can see this as pro-Hillary. You can tell how legitimately uncomfortable she is. I bet they told her they wouldn't use some of the clips they used, rofl.

Holy shit, woman are funny?

Yep, those that used to fear her are smelling weakness and are working against her.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Loyalty only lasts as long as you are powerful in this game.

That's the joke.............

weak

I laughed, it was pretty good, way funnier than her Fallon interview.

>what's the best way to reach you?
>e-mail?
I have to admit that got a chuckle out of me

Pretty damn funny

The Obama joke was pretty funny 2bh

TOP KEK

I'm genuinely shocked at how good that was

Somebody is packing their shit up and hoping they don't get suicided. Hillary was obviously not told what the point of this 'interview' was (to make her look like a normal human) and generally failed miserably at it. It was still pretty funny, because it's obvious Zach is trying his best to get Hillary to lighten up and she simply can't.

THE 2016 OFFICIAL Cred Forums DISCORD
discord.gg/tNtbd
GET IN ON THIS

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

>this is what Hillary has been reduced to

this bitch reminds me of my worse nightmares

That white power joke was pretty funny.

This was actually pretty funny

I feel like I just watched a family-rated movie that usually is for kids but sometimes they turn out to be pretty good for the grown-ups as well.

>shes going for the adult swim 18-34 group this hard

welp, this reeks of desperation

>Post yfw Donald Trump approved the message!

>Hillary Clinton
>Had Pneumonia

Not to the millions of americans that will take it at face value and don't 'get' the shitty adult swim tier 'humor'

>Had Pneumonia

Is this the most ctr post ever?

wew lad

This desu. Most people either won't know or will be too retarded to notice this is satire.

i thought it was pretty balanced in that it didn't shy away from criticizing both candidates

also hillary said her lines like a robot, so i don't think this will humanize her to anyone who watches it

i dont like that zac called trump a racist though, but it wont change anyone's mind

yfw she's on Million Dollar Extreme next

This was fucking funny m8, noice find 10/10

>turned me from Gary Johnson
and nothing of value was lost

>some ctr script writer actually thought this would sound like a natural thing for someone to say

>Trump gets his hair ruffled
>Hillary gets her record of lying and being a puppet to special interests ruffled

What a scruffy lil doggie she is, ruff ruff!

ditto

>lets talk about trump

>oh lets!

The only time her eyes lighted up this entire interview. All she does is talk about trump.

>Watch Obama interview on same show from 2014

>Obama asks "Whats it like to be the last time you speak to a president" in response to "whats it like to be the last black president"

Confirmation, Hillary will never be a president.

youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkHxIEQ

Did she understand it was a joke or is she too stuck up to lighten up?

I'm asking because I don't understand human interactions

Also:

>Obama shilling healthcare.gov to young people because they aren't signing up and he needs to redistribute their wealth to old people

I liked when trump commercial started

I AM HUMAN
YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME
I AM HUMAN
I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL IF YOU DO NOT LISTEN

>Be me
>Read that
>Get prostate cancer

expired you giganigga

Pretty good, he hit both sides equally.

she understood it was a joke and played along

And even then she got btfo

discord.gg/ZUNYT
discord.gg/ZUNYT

THERE NIGGER

She knew it was a joke, but you could see the loathing in her attitude. Her voice and demeanor screamed 'this is beneath me'.

anybody else got this feeling that zach was implying she's the lesser evil all day while making tame jokes? he's going to vote for her the cuck.

I mean she barely opened her mouth, even though it was all scripted. the whole secret service stunt was shite and zach is a cuck for giving her a platform to promote her agenda - imo

they should all burn for their sins

Compare this to Fallon messing up Trump's hair. Trump comes off as friendly, likeable, easy-going, Hillary made herself look like even more of a bitch than normal somehow.

zach looks like hes being doing alot of coke these days, hes pretty skinny now

lol, zach has a death wish.

How would Trump act in this situation?

and those people don't watch between 2 ferns, retard

Fuck this shill fucking thread. This is trying to make light hearted of her treasonous actions. Fuck you cunt you can't stop what's coming. Fuck all ctr shill faggits.

I think there's maybe 3 posters in this thread that "get" between two ferns.

He was actually really kind to her, probably by force.

Her deadpan was fucking awful. Loved CTR in the comments talking about how great she was - really really completely out of touch.

>smug nazi
>ww1 helmet

I genuinely can't see the angle where she would benefit from this, is the air time that expensive now?

Laughed at that one

>let's talk about trump
>oh, let's
I swear half her campaign is talking shit about trump and the other half is 'muh vagina'. And she's still leading polls. Fucking americucks.

damm that email joke got me

This. This is a fucking shill thread and this video is her shitty attempt to get sympathy and empathy. Fuck this rotten bitch to hell.

Actually pretty funny. She's still a corrupt corporate shill and the worst thing to happen to women in politics.

So she is sparing with weaker opponents.
Trump will crush her

"as secretary, how many words per minute could you type and how did President Obama like his coffee? Like himself? Weak???"

I kek'd

They tried so hard to make her seem tough, assertive, and too cool for school.

now she just seems like a robot

Here's hoping they have Trump on.

her crimes are not to be joked about
they are to be punished

youtube.com/watch?v=YW3MIixEps4

how does this show work though?
is it 100% scripted or does he just roast the guest and they need to respond

I've never seen it before

you mean the brain-dead liberals that make up 90% of 'funny or die'' audience dont watch that show?

>What a scruffy lil doggie she is
reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=WovYnLL9Yow

This thread made me realize how gay you all are.

Literally fedora tipping.

>hahah I'm much smarter
>the normies are mind controlled
>haha just bought some iodine and water filters
>habbening thread!!! XD

thank you for correcting the record

I just saw it aired on FOX

It's funny because it makes Hillary look bad.

This is aimed at millennial voters.

Obama is alpha as fuck, and BTFO'd Zach. Hillary got shit on hard. RIP her campaign.

I'm starting to think maybe Hillary's not that bad after all. She seems pretty chill and likeable to me tbqhfam.

LAUGH PLEB as you can see from this video she is JUST LIKE YOU AND ME she has a SENSE OF HUMOUR why don't you just VOTE FOR HER already

I fucking lost it when he said email at the end. It was funny. Can we get a Trump one too?

No joke - Hillary going on with Zach turned me from Gary Johnson. This was gutsy and it humanized her and made her somehow seem vulnerable and impervious at the same time. It was a weird choice, but it worked. Well done!

he just btfo her because at this point calling her opponent racist and white power are the main reasons to vote for him

It's scripted but he adds in personal touches, the comment about bill would've never been allowed by Hillary if it was scripted

>does Chelsea call about boys having crushes on her... like her dad
My sides

omfg, the voice is like when mom would yell at me in high school. its fucking dredful. That nagging bitchy. hint of cuntness tone. yuckkkky..if Hillary is potus i dont think ill make it 4 years

hillary looks more punchable in this video for some reason

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

CALLING ALL AUTISTS

TIME TO WEAPONIZE BOYS

HELP FIND THE GOVERNMENT/SOROS PAID FOR BLM BUSES

WE START THE FIRE TONIGHT

Good redpilling on how Trump and the Clintons are friends and this race is just an act for the goyim to think they have a choice.

>Their daughters are friends
>Hillary went to Trump's wedding

AMERICA STANDS WITH ISRAEL

He was fairly unbiased, he ratted on both sides evenly.

What do you mean you don't believe in the doorman to heaven?

And Sweden stays on its knees, what's your point?

Get over it.

POL help me make this video go mainstream!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGQW6n1OcY

FINISH HER

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

CALLING ALL AUTISTS

TIME TO WEAPONIZE BOYS

HELP FIND THE GOVERNMENT/SOROS PAID FOR BLM BUSES

WE START THE FIRE TONIGHT

Hillary tried to connect with the "internet community"... got /btfo/.

Zach G.for president.

That fucking email remark at the end, simply artful.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/between-two-ferns-director-scott-aukerman-trump-would-be-terrible-on-the-show.html

lol

I liked the "The front fell off".
But this was funny too.
"You down with TPP?"

That was pretty funny

Where is this funny?

poor Zach is gona take up rock climbing soon

Aimed at millenial voters? God are they really that bitchy?

This set up worked with Obama and various celebrities because their public persona is so different to the straight man character they are playing, it becomes immediately obvious what's happening. Hilary doesn't have that, if you aren't aware of the concept this makes her look bad.

This video was lame and not funny at all. Is this was is concidered humurous now a days?

t.autist

Noooooooooooo

the only part I laughed at was the Trump ad but I did smile a bit during it. I haven't watched one of these before so im not sure if I just expected different but it seemed too odd, hillary is not short answered like that, she is always long winded and the cuts were quite obvious, everything out of context. I give it a 4/10

Well that was the worst case of playing along i have ever seen, why would she do this to herself?

Totally. It's like her court ordered community service doing charity for poor people for those emails.

Wh-who is that..? 0_0

>literally no downvotes
Fuck this