How is it that a group of about 4000 people on this board are steering the conarrations and topics of the u.s...

how is it that a group of about 4000 people on this board are steering the conarrations and topics of the u.s. presidential election?how can such a tiny group of people sway influence over hundreds of Millions? you guys should not be as influential as you are you are a group of about 5,000 nerds there's no reason that Pepe should be on National Television

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXtQMz1RGNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're not; it's magic thinking

Dank memes and dragon dildos power us.

Who is that cum plum?

>4000

Yea right, Cred Forums is like twenty people max with a shitload of proxies.

for the same reason a handful of people are running everything behind closed doors

we simply know how to influence the idiot masses

> GETTING COMFY, WHILST MEME MAGICing!

>thinking there are only 4000 people In Cred Forums
There are a shit ton of lurkers in Cred Forums

We're not steering anything. We start the memes and the internet runs with it. Honestly reddit and twitter have the big effect but us with the rest of the chans get it started

You took a group of very high-IQ people and gave them ludicrous amounts of free time by turning their women retarded; what did you expect.

>4000 people
you underestimate us

;)

Also, minor celebrity on one Cred Forums board translates to an active following of 30K - 50K people. Go by the Pareto principle, and that means each board represents about a quarter of a million people.

You confuse posters and lurkers 80/20

Though better states as 80/18/2

Memes influence the mind's of the bluepilled they drop slight red pills every time they are seen

When trump became a walking meme people started talking about him listening to him and slowly over time they are becoming redpilled

The meme's control the world we control the memes we are the jews

Kill yourself nigger!

>4000 people

4000 people don't make hundreds of thousands of posts a day

Also lurkers

Never underestimate the power of men who have nothing to lose nothing to do
and meme magic

Prob more than 4000 senpai. Cred Forums as a whole gets 22 million unique visitors a month. Don't discount lurkers. I myself only post occasionally, maybe a few times a week. But I lurk every day.

umad bro?

So how many people would you all estimate are active posters and how many are passive lurkers on Cred Forums?

>The meme's control the world we control the memes we are the jews

It's magic :)

>we are the jews now

Let's put I into context: the "60s"

>how is it that a group of about 4000 people on this corner [Haight Ashbury] are steering the conarrations and topics of the u.s. presidential election?how can such a tiny group of people sway influence over hundreds of Millions? you guys should not be as influential as you are you are a group of about 5,000 druggies there's no reason that LSD and Jefferson Airplane should be on National Television"

Its nothing new. We are just a counterculture. The memers are the new hippies, as sad as that is, and we are a movement. The man just dosnt get our groovy lingo and cool t shirts.

It is because we are all very intelligent and gifted political commentators. The world has noticed. We are like the modern day Patrick Henry, shining a light in the darkness and calling men of good conscience and courage to arms. Free speech is very dangerous to politicians.

Fuggg

With dubs of course

There are more than 4000 acoloytes of KEK and their meme magic will blot out the sun before its all said and done.

Basically a cult like the illuminati, except while they manipulate events though control of media we do so rather carelessly and chaotically through meme magic, a power we hardly yet understand. We are dabbling in dangerous waters that run many miles deep, who knows what we might awaken

>implying we have any idea what this power is
>implying we are even in control
All we are is fuel for keks power to grow, we have no power of our own, his interests just align with ours.
For now.

Whoa Chill with the zeal there autismo it's just a meme ;))

People are literally retarded. There's no other option. People on here are unfortunately usually more informed than the average American and our meme warfare department is dankcity. Seems like your triggered that you found the real 1%. We are the illuminati

To control the normie you must assume the form of his nightmare. In our case: gnatzis.

This, right the fuck here.

Also, Cred Forums gets between 100k and 200k unique posters a month. And we're growing pretty quickly since the election is getting closer.

Because Cred Forums is always right.

We have Skyped the Googles. Simple as that

ALL HAIL PROXYBRO

Take me down to the only dank city where the pepe is green and the Memes are plenty
Woah-oh take me hoommeee

chek'd

>4000 people
There are a lot more people than that lurking, brah. Given the fact that people from literally all over the world post on this board, I wouldn't be surprised if upwards of 50000 people regularly browse this board.

MODDDDDSSS

you're wrong.

the reason why the people on this board have gained so much attention is because the media giving us the attention have failed the #1 rule of the internet:

> Ignore the trolls

And fat.
Don't forget fat

Total Cred Forums posts per day is ~950k. Total Cred Forums posts per day ~ 150k, which is about 16%. Total unique Cred Forums users is ~28 mil per month. Assuming the ratio stays the same, about 4.5 million unique visitors use Cred Forums each month.

More than I thought.

Shriners = legit Muslim conspiracy

I'm only guessing but I guess it relates to two things:

1. The High Visibility of Cred Forums. Face it, a fuck load more people read Cred Forums than post on it. Just like on Stormfront and VNN (the White Nationalist forum) except vastly larger.

2. Many of us shit posters grew up as white Liberals to some degree and we know how to call them out on their bullshit because they use the same techniques we used to use.

That means they can't easily deceive us or any Journalists who discover our strategy. I have been writing propaganda on the internet since 2003. I still view myself as an amateur because I am an amateur. Even I have learned a trick or thousand in these 13 years. If an amateur like me can do it, you better believe that 10,000 professionals can do it too. They don't even have to like Cred Forums or pol. They only have to read it and pass the word along to their news rooms.

When Cred Forums strikes a nerve, it gets amplified intensely by all the folks who only read here for the latest scoop or daily dose of crazy.

It's because we're a highly adaptable bunch of skilled trolls who can quickly make humor and change trends easily by mass tactics, this can then lead to a landslide in sway, much like how hitler did it with the NSDAP, started off as a small time and still made it big because he was the first memster.

Because Cred Forums has learned and mastered how to be a Jew, it's that simple

>We are the jews

Praise kek

Money ain't free, the tree of usery will be spilt by the blood of bankers and goys, trump is literally hitler praise satan

Think about it goys we are literally the jews now trying to scheme our world back into the hands of nationalists

Hi my name is Brian. First off I'm not your normal type of guy, if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. :)

Because young men with few social outlets and depression are good targets for propaganda and white nationalist and other orgs have been shilling on here for years.

Found the skype

I've been browsing Cred Forums literally everyday since it was created in 2011

>how can such a tiny group of people sway influence over hundreds of Millions?
We don't, we are just the anonymous voice of the silent majority

This
PS
>Checkem

Praise Kek

>Tag the Skypes
>Search raids now

I've been here since the first day of /new/ you fucking candy ass roody poo
get the fuck out of here fucking newfag leaf

Fuck off pleb I've been on Cred Forums since 2002

kek'd

man, i was a Cred Forums oldfag in like 2005. every day lurker, but Cred Forums is the best of Cred Forums.

i feel old. married, and having kids and stuff now, fully developed career (140k engineer master race). worry about the parents getting old.

and everyday i spend 2 hours on Cred Forums. because there is nothing better on the internet for entertainment and truth.

pretty sure the chans weren't live then

Except we have not yet been able to figure out a way to meme and troll our way to shekels.

man, new got canned and ressurected so many times. remember boards would raid other boards. we were like the mongol tribes back then, fighting amongst eachother. trolls trolling trolls untill we worked out there were softer targets on the nets

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the jew

And lots of good tit pictures on /s/ and Cred Forums. Tits and sophisticated, knowledgeable political discussion. Impossible combination to find in the non digital world.

>candy ass
>roody poo
Using old word filters to seem like le old fag. kys

Been on since the late 90's here.

Anyone remember the Y2K happening threads followed by the 9/11 threads? Crazy shit

yup. im on gif and s, never b. went to r9k when i was going through a beta phase for them feels. but pol is my home.

ironic really. some of the freeest thinkers and classically intelligent minds a relegated to the dark corner of the internet. feels comfy man, and a little sad.

thing is our weapon is the truth, why the establishment relies on their lies. for the lies to keep their power they have to be told over and over again or people will forget the lie. their order is a construct of those lies and deception.
our weapon is the truth, for the truth to gain power it has to be told just once, and heared once. the truth will keep spreading and will be seen because the truth is real. we know the truth, and try to spread it. as soon as too many people heared the truth it cant be stopped anymore, and that is what they fear. they fear the creeping chaos destroying the order they so fanatically build with their lies and deception. they are so proud of it, and yet they see a bunch of basementdwellers spreading the truth, gaining power through the truth, and giving power to the truth and releasing the chaos the kin of moloch tried so furiously to supress the last centuries. they cant stand some people bringing to fall so effortlessly something they worked so hard on.
the whole time they thought they are unstoppable, that their illusion is invisible, while also unable to see through, and yet some basement dwellers did that. the whole time they thought "we can just silence those guys" yet we shouted even louder. the whole time they thought "noone will listen to those nuts" yet we get more and more attention. the whole time they thought "that wont change anything, we still controll everything" and yet there is trump they played every trick on their bucketlist on him, and yet he is still there. all the time they thought they are in controll, now hillary dont even has controll over her own muscles anymore. it seems like all the bad karma they accumulated through all the years finally gets released in the form of kek bringing all the chaos upon the false order, and lets people see the truth through the chaos. Praise Kek

We need to do a Cred Forums version of this song

* forgot link youtube.com/watch?v=XXtQMz1RGNw

don't flatter the critical thinking skills of this place too much

>group of about 4000 people

Cred Forums has over 27 million unique visitors a month

About half of them are American

Poster population is not evenly spread across all boards

Cred Forums is one of the most popular boards on the site

On a good night Cred Forums could literally get better ratings than a major news channel

Longtime lurker here, first time poster:

DIDN'T YOU EVER READ PLATO'S REPUBLIC YOU WORTHLESS NIGNOG?

Cred Forums IS THE GADFLY.

DIDN'T YOU EVER LISTEN TO MILTON FRIEDMAN ON YOUTUBE?

Cred Forums KEEPS MINORITY IDEAS ALIVE.

The anonymity of the forum provides the sort of LABORATORY OF IDEAS important to a democracy shit for brains.

Kill yourself op

>We are the jews
Its sad that this is true

ok hillary..now take your 27 pills and go back into your cryo chamber

We are out-jewing the Jews
We are controlling normies the same way Soros and co. do, but we're doing it for freedom and common sense, and without spending a penny.
Many of the regulars (myself included) have grown up on Cred Forums and know how it works, that's why when someone like Hillary tries to use our method of jewing (attacking pepe) she looks like an idiot

People take shit too literally and that's what happened.

>5,000
We are one of the biggest boards on a website that takes 100m hits a month. And remember traffic basically doubled over the summer when we started making the news.

Something like 1/3rd of that exclusively goes to Cred Forums. Plus there are many other boards. While the number is likely much higher than 5k, the amount of us that are consistently here on a daily basis isnt enormous.

Where do you get those stats from

TOOT TOOT CHUGGA CHUGGA BIG RED CAR
WE'LL JIHAD NEAR AND WE'LL JIHAD FAR

they're after your firstborn child

I can't remember exactly when this cap was taken, but it was two or three years ago. Since then we've made roughly the same amount of posts as Cred Forums, putting us in the top 5 boards and about 1/5 the speed of Cred Forums going by those ratios..

We are the new illuminatis
Mix memes with pics of 2D hotties
Raised on goatse and ricking normies
We are the new illuminati

Lol

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.