>m-m-m-m-muh security

Other urls found in this thread:

legalzoom.com/articles/when-can-the-police-stop-and-frisk-you-on-the-street
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Cruikshank
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
youtu.be/wlWMunmMwqo?t=26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf

Are you a nigger or spic walking the streets selling drugs or looking to steal? That's who this affects.

we need cavity searches too

Wtf i hate Trump now

>That's who this affects.
it WILL affect everyone as it is a gateway to more violations of liberty. DOn't give me this faggy parasitical "if uu hab nuthin to hide" bullshit

i hate trump no

>it WILL affect everyone

Funny, I've never been stopped and frisked before. Maybe it's because I have a fucking job.

From NYC this is only used on retarded niggers who reak of weed and have their pants sagging down their knees so you can see the gun hiding in the waist band of their underpants.

Im not a nigger but I sell weed and carry a gun on me..

And yes I'm American, temporarily in Italy traveling on that sweet drug money

Awesome.

I hate criminals and comply with police.

>dropped

You mean like when your mother dropped you on your head when you were a baby?

but you will

>supporting prohibition
>not supporting open carry
i agree with questioning the saggers though

this desu, im losing faith in the God Emperor with this stop/frisk and the retarded skittles debacle his son was involved in

>inb4 CTR
im an average burger guys, i-i love my freedoms

i will never understand why Cred Forums of all places can still have Edgy FUCK DA POOOLEEEEECE kids on it

Please die you statist parasite. i am the exact opposite of CTR

still voting trump but he needs to drop this stupid shit fast

>being against search and seizure means you're anti-police

bootlickers are fucking brainwashed. Off yourself parasite

4chins gets a ton of traffic

Newfags gonna newfag.

>blah blah statist blah blah bootlicker
Let me guess you're a faggot libertarian who uses those buzzwords and hates cops right?

Daily reminder if you're afriad of the law its because you're doing something wrong. Criminals deserve to be harassed and abused every day of their life.

this. heard he's only gonna do it in chicago too and i don't live in chicago. but if i did then by god i would be pretty upset.

So are you a nigger or a spic?

>unless you hate cops as much as me you are a bootlicker
Go smoke some dope pothead

Good. I'm all for it.

Degenerate criminals can get fucked in the isocubes for the rest of their lives.

You're a degenerate and should be executed

>it's just drugs bro!

He doesn't hate cops. He is just highly suspicious of them and will start autistically yelling "AM I BEING DETAINED!?" any time a cop so much as tries to start a conversation with him.

>but you will
>baseless assertion

we just had this same b8 thread with no source 2 hours ago

get more creative faggot

>newfag
Stop redefining words to fit your bootlicking agenda.

not one argument i see except for faggy collectivist hokum. Shoot yourself in the face you degenerate parasite

What does it matter? You're white with a license for that firearm.

Good. Cry more criminal scum.

State are well within their rights to implement stop and frisk

>i can't read
Stop licking that fucking boot you disgusting parasite cuck.

fuck off non-american

turn off your retarded brain filter and stop spreading disinformation, parasite.

>>supporting prohibition
>>not supporting open carry
Jew Yorkers dont deserve guns

Retarded detected, but I'll pity humor you. I don't care if this passes. Homicide and violent crimes aren't prevalent in my community. I don't care about blacks. I want them to stop killing each other so issues affecting white America can be acknowledged.

>this thing that stops niggers from being niggers is going to hurt everyone's rights!

Found the kike pretending to be a patriot.

Goddamn't I want them to remove all police presence from high crime areas and let these problems solve themselves not implement means that would reduce crime.

MOTHER FUCKER MUST BE STOPPED

Why did the chicken cross the road?
NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! AM I BEING DETAINED!?

Clearly you've never been to NYC.

kill yourself

fucking pussy (((libertarian))) scumbag.

We're taking our fucking cities back. Sit in your basement and cry like the faggot you are.

>license
>not a violation of the 2A

brainwashed collectivist parasite who loves big daddy gov cause it makes him feel safe. get a load of this retarded cuck.

>pretending
if i was pretending to be a patriot i would support search and seizure and call anyone who opposes it a cop hater

I think he probably means he will bring stop and frisk back since that faggot DiBlasio or whatever stopped it.

Thanks for your shitty thread though.

>being this terrified of police

You're doing something wrong. Whether is smoking weed or driving without a seat belt. Otherwise you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Oh but wait you're probably one of those faggots who ends up ironically licking the boot after confronting an officer over a fucking parking ticket. I laugh every time I see you whiny pretentious faggots take a bullet to the face or a tazer to the nuts. You deserve for being such a pain in the ass to deal with. Hows it feel knowing you'll always end up getting your ass kicked by cops and thrown in jail while the officer goes home laughing about the whole thing and then tells his wife right before fucking her?

Well I'm convinced.

Vote for the establishment guys!

It's unconstitutional.

>mENLIGHTENEDfw free men would willingly forfeit their rights to this orange midget

>brainwashed collectivist parasite who loves big daddy gov cause it makes him feel safe. get a load of this retarded cuck.
You seem to love the Feds shitting on the 10th

>Funny, I've never been stopped and frisked before.
Hence the call for wider use.
As police agencies begin to feel the belt tighten as the economy continues to fall, they'll have to up their game.
And "white males" are right behind nogs and beaners for the frisk, because we're next in line, statistically, for carrying contraband.

You turn over your own privacy and security to let the government make you feel safe, and the next thing you know your children are being sexually assaulted by gov agents looking for joints/knoves/etc.

I'm a bit confused too, he might be doing it for the black vote but i don't even know anymore

Guess we'll find out in November

HANG ON HANG ON HANG ON HANG ON HANG ON HANG ON EVAN EVAN EVAN EVAN EVAN EVAN fact check that for me on the fly please because I don't believe anything I hear from anybody except the trumpster himself. This sounds like some media shitsmear headline.

>It's unconstitutional.
read the 10th amendment

>Otherwise you shouldn't have anything to worry about
into the trash you go!

I'm gonna laugh my ass off at the mental gymnastics Cred Forums comes up with when Trump takes guns from everyone because their too dangerous for police.

Read the 14th.

Stop and frisk is a good thing. Stay mad googles.

Kek'd this is boot licker logic in action. old Cred Forums would have had a good laugh at your expense

Thomas Jefferson is rolling over in his grave

Kek approves of your comment
Also OP didn't even post a source and confirmed it was a bait thread

>tfw got trolled

you can't be pro-2A and support frisking/search & seizure. no ifs, ands, or buts

you forfeited your rights when you conceded your cities to a nigger free for all

tie a key to a kite, wrap the string around your neck and hang yourself

Trump is a trap. He's going after all the people who voted for Bush twice. New boss same as the old boss, etc. You need to start organizing yourselves in your own neighborhoods and stop putting your faith what ever demagogues the elite push out as the solution to the problems they engineered in the first place.

There are no restrictions on states doing stop and frisk in the constitution so the 14th doesn't apply

Top kek you must be some kind of nigger being this dense when confronted about cops. What did you get a ticked this morning?

why would i provide source when the majority knows it's true? what are you gonna do when you find out he did say that?

Jefferson was a French loving fedora tipping race mixer

>Law of the Land

Wow, ur dumb

not even going read over your cuck words. ONce you said that "u have nothing to hideXDXDD" meme i instantly put you in the trash. now learn your place, trash

>police state
we anglo now

>Law of the Land
Yes and the Constitution says nothing about states search people

>The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Get fucked.

Bring on the authoritarianism.
Who /Rockwell/ here?

>all these mad degenerates
Literally what is your excuse? You carry around pictures of your waifu on your body when you're outdoors and don't want the po-po embarrassing you? More likely you're drug niggers and should be gassed let alone frisked.

DONALD NO!

Don't throw it all away we are all so close

>thanks to niggers EVERYONE has to be frisked

Oh go fuck yourselves spearchuckers.

>typing stutters

A sure sign that you're not from here.

The fourth amendment trumps the 10th amendment

OP here
Gonna take a hike. Bump this thread please so when i get back i can call out more parasite bootlickers

He's channeling "law and order."

Think about the timing with the chimp out and all. It's a policy play.

Also that shit was one of the big reasons they were able to clean up NYC. He's trying to do his Guliani thing.

>Trump is a trap. He's going after all the people who voted for Bush twice.

Would be believeable if Bushes weren't openly endorsing Clinton for president..

You were always Anglo, John Smith (pretending to be Irish).

Le Bead has taken you. ARYANDIED shall come to pass.

Thomas Jefferson owned slaves, and he wouldn't want guns in the hands of googles

And it places no resurrections on state governments

There is no liberty in this country anymore. Our cities are no-go zones, fucking seriously kill yourself.

You people are worthless fucking scum.

Trump is a pure consequentialist. Stop-and-frisk worked well in New York, and would go a long way to solving the crime problem in this country.

Pls read Constitution

NY did it for years and I was never affected by it. It kept the stupid niggers in line though.

>I don't want to recognize that my favorite candidate is wrong, and that security can be achieved without a wholesale violation of Americans fourth amendment rights, so I'm going to blame niggers for "forcing" him to endorse a policy which is both morally and Constitutionally unacceptable.

I wish I could make one of those strawman memes, but I lack the artistic talent.

>There are no restrictions on states doing stop and frisk in the constitution so the 14th doesn't apply

The Constitution prohibits the US government from stop-and-frisk in the 4th Amendment.
The 14th Amendment further applies this protection to the states, as states cannot make laws that are unconstitutional either.

>being this desperate
kek So you're just gonna put your fingers in your ears and shout "lala I can't hear you!! fug da police!" Typical liberal. Ironically people like you are considered the trash of society. Good thing our swat vans are the garbage trucks. I just know you got pulled over or yelled at by an officer one day and you probably are butthurt for the rest of eternity.

What the fuck is even wrong with that? Unless you're an uncivilized monkey who can't stay still for 15 seconds for them to search you, you don't have a damn problem with this.

the 14th only applies to 13th and the due process clause of the 14th because they specifically mention states

Can I get some sources on it working well in New York that I could pass around?

ITT: /leftypol/ larps as a pissed off libertarian.

Only shady looking niggers and spics get stopped and frisked. Any person who looks like a self respecting citizen is left alone.

t. White man in NYC

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

>>>>>>>This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

see

Which one is more racist, to want all niggers to kill themselves or to want to reduce crime by raceprofiling niggers?

Have you not learned about the supremacy clause in your civics class yet?

Or are you getting to that after homecoming?

WTF I love Hillary now.

The 14th does however.-
>All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States
"No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States"

This means that, all those constitutional protections now apply at the state level too.
This was designed to keep the states from doing boneheaded bullshit that starts civil wars that kill over a half-million people.

>No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I could do this all day, lad.

And were does it say states need a warrant to search
This is specifically left out of the due process clause of the 14th

MUTHA FUCKIN NICKEL COLLECTION THREAD

DRUMPF 2016

It would apply if they crafted something like the 13th that actually restricts states

legalzoom.com/articles/when-can-the-police-stop-and-frisk-you-on-the-street

Stop and frisk has been an effective tool for police since the 1968 case Terry v. Ohio, when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of it.

Under the Terry ruling, a police officer may stop and detain a person based on reasonable suspicion. And, if the police reasonably suspect the person is armed and dangerous, they may also frisk him or her for weapons.

Reasonable suspicion is defined by a set of factual circumstances that would lead a reasonable police officer to believe criminal activity is occurring. This is different from the probable cause (what a reasonable person would believe) required for an arrest, search, and seizure. If the stop and frisk gives rise to probable cause to believe the detainee has committed a crime, then the police officer should have the power to make a formal arrest and conduct a search of the person.

A stop is justified if the suspect is exhibiting any combination of the following behaviors:

Appears not to fit the time or place.
Matches the description on a "Wanted" flyer.
Acts strangely, or is emotional, angry, fearful, or intoxicated.
Loitering, or looking for something.
Running away or engaging in furtive movements.
Present in a crime scene area.
Present in a high-crime area (not sufficient by itself or with loitering).

kill all googles.

Isn't this a good thing though?

Nothing is going to discourage people more from carrying drugs or illegal weapons than knowing you could be stopped by police at any moment and for no reason.

>That pic

So is that how meme magic is made or what? I always wondered

>let's throw out our constitution because """leftitsts""" can hid behind it

fucking genius here. we should all take this approach so the Fed stop having to do false flags to take away our other rights. We wouldn't want leftists having guns, would we??

Yea he would be wondering how we let niggers get this out of control.

Why not stop-and-hang?

That i could get behind.

Googles fear the Trump

Why did they need the due process clause if they already had the bill of rights?
Why did they leave out search in seizure in the due process clause?

No one cares about what libertarians think. Fuck off

look im going to be real honest with you about this paradox and it is thus:

uppity googles are going to only be empowered to be more bold and more anti-society. so there is no case where this faction of society cools down without intervention of a bigger force that says 'no'.

to put it another way; we (in an ironic sense) have to have a future that includes roving racist death squads because there is no other reality other than hyperbole.

so to be honest; i dont know where that really leaves us.

Giant douche vs turd sandwich

In section one

> nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

This applies to the 4th amendment dumbass

Glad I didn't fall for this bootlicker's meme train

What about "No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws." do you not understand?

If we didn't have niggers and muslims we wouldn't need half the security measures that we have today.

Are you really this illiterate?
>And were does it say states need a warrant to search
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

This here is an "immunity" under the law. An immunity of the US affirmed by the US Constitution.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States"

This here states that no other government in the United States can make laws that abrige the US Constitution. It's the same rule that makes it unconstitutional for Washington DC to ban revolvers, hence why SCOTUS sided with the People over the District, because owning a handgun is constitutionally protected and that goes all the way down the line due to the 14th Amendment.

Trump is a fucking NYC yankeefag who knows dick about our constitution.

Substantive due process under the 14th has been used very differently over the years. This means the 14th only incorporates *some* of the bill of rights, plus which ever "fundamental" rights they want to pull out of their ass (see penumbras and the 9th amendment "all rights retained" language.)

Our current courts use a "selective incorporation plus" model which means whenever a right is being abridged, the law abridging it is evaluated at low scrutiny. When the court deems a right to be a "fundamental right" it raises the scrutiny level. It would have to be deemed a fundamental right in order to not be evaluated at low scrutiny. I don't know if the courts have already decided whether or not citizens have a right not to be frisked of the police has "suspicion" and all that. They may have already said that is a "fundamental right" I don't know.

>TERRY V. OHIO
TERRY V. OHIO
>TERRY V. OHIO
TERRY V. OHIO
>TERRY V. OHIO
TERRY V. OHIO
>TERRY V. OHIO
TERRY V. OHIO
>TERRY V. OHIO
TERRY V. OHIO
>TERRY V. OHIO
TERRY V. OHIO
>TERRY V. OHIO
TERRY V. OHIO
>TERRY V. OHIO
TERRY V. OHIO
>TERRY V. OHIO
TERRY V. OHIO

Only n*ggers and braindead lolbertarians hate the police

Do you even understand how that expression works?
Rolling over in his grave doesn't mean he's coming back to life you dunce

Dude. I've been stopped and frisked and I'm a fucking HAPA. It's just a matter of emptying your pockets on the hood and then getting on with your day. It's not a huge deal, and it is a crime repellent.

Where the fuck are these obviously underaged libertarian atheists coming from?

A Terry stop is not a search

ITT: Retards who understand slippery slopes when it comes to the 2nd amendment but not at all in regard to the 4th.

>I'm okay with sacrificing my rights so you should too
Faggot

>No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States
That applies to this
>nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
and the 13th amendment
If the privileges or immunities clause incorporated the bill of rights there would be no need for due process clause because it would be redundant

get back to the olive fields and work off that debt gyro nigger

>tfw when Trumpfags one day get searched and seized for browsing Cred Forums

If this is like every other trump policy proposal, then he'll embrace civil liberties tomorrow.

Still not voting for shillary or trump. Third party is the only way to go this election.

I figured it out. All these fucking protests/riots, they're ALL fucking staged, to get us more "comfortable" into a more strict Police State.

L I B E R A L P O L I C I E S

>trumpees face when he shows his true New York colors

>SCOTUS sided with the People over the District
What the pre Jew court thought

>There is in our political system a government of each of the several States, and a Government of the United States. Each is distinct from the others, and has citizens of its own who owe it allegiance, and whose rights, within its jurisdiction, it must protect. The same person may be at the same time a citizen of the United States and a citizen of a State, but his rights of citizenship under one of those governments will be different from those he has under the other.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Cruikshank

huh... that made me think... im with her now

CTR SHILL
THIS WILL BE FOR MUDSHITS AND SHITSKINS

LISTEN TO SAVAGE NATION

>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M

The first stage is to empty their wallets

That's how this goes. Don't you now what we're doing?

Stop and frisking; the act of finding a harmless plant in someone's pocket and putting them in jail for 20 years. Or stealing 20K from their wallet as "civil asset forfeiture" if you fucks think this will solve anything, get ready for 5-D Gorilla Welfare

What is selective incorporation?

>Terry v. Ohio, 392 U.S. 1 (1968), was a decision by the United States Supreme Court which held that the Fourth Amendment prohibition on unreasonable searches and seizures is not violated when a police officer stops a suspect on the street and frisks him or her without probable cause to arrest, if the police officer has a reasonable suspicion that the person has committed, is committing, or is about to commit a crime and has a reasonable belief that the person "may be armed and presently dangerous."[1]
OOPS looks like Trump's CUHRAZY schemes are perfectly within the law again!

Get the fuck out of my country degenerate scum. Go deal your drugs on the bottom of the ocean

If you are not voting for Trump you are a retard.
It doesn't matter what Trump wants to do. It matters what we want.
If we vote for Hillary, we clearly don't want to be a country anymore. If we vote for Hillary being able to speak our minds is clearly not an important isue for us. If we vote for Hillary, we clearly hate ourselves and are just BEGING to fall to the hordes of Islam.

That is the choice we have. Fuck the people running, it is about the ideas that are running with them.

trump rears his jewish head at last.

we shouldve voted for rato guys

rato was our only hope, DAHNALD

It already is redundant, it's pretty much word for word the same as it is in the 5th amendment.

However the 14th amendment has been used to defend the bill of rights several times so your claim that it doesn't apply is empirically untrue

Terrorist attacks and mass shootings too

Anything that prevents niggers from committing crimes is good. They shouldn't even be allowed to own guns

I DINDU NUFFIN CRACKA' IT WAS A PLANT FUCK DA POLICE DEY BE KEEPIN US DOWN

>tfw lolbergs one day get stopped and beaten to death by niggers for being white in a designated BLM district

The muh rights argument doesn't work when you have entire neighborhoods which you can't walk through in broad daylight.

Stay mad.

Holy shit, as someone who was force-fed Adderall my entire childhood until I went psychotic and was saved by Indica, people like you should all be exterminated. Or move to Canada you authority-enslaved TRASH

Stop and frisk worked great in NYC. Maybe if you lolbertarian muh freedumbs fat retards worried more about the interracial rape epidemic or the regular lynchings of White people by black mobs your country wouldn't be a laughing stock

Communism

It worked in New York. They just locked all the nigs up and white people built bakery's in the projects

no shit you fucking slowpokenigger.

either way we lose with trump or shillary. theyre both jew pawns

If the skittles bullshit mattered to you even 1% of 1% then you are a fucking loser. You obviously were never on the Trump Train.

>I bet you still cry for Jeb!

>If we vote for Hillary, we clearly don't want to be a country anymore.
well this country has been fucking trash for the last like 80 year so whatever...
>If we vote for Hillary, we clearly hate ourselves and are just BEGING to fall to the hordes of Islam.
well islam is superior to liberalism and stop and frisk cuck shit...

wtf im #withher now

Cops take a hell of a lot of liberty regarding what constitutes reasonable suspicion, and they completely ignore the plain view doctrine. That's the issue with this ruling.

Imagine that

Selective incorporation means the 14th amendment only incorporates *some* of the bill or rights to the states. What we have is "selective incorporation PLUS" which means they also incorporate rights not in the Bill of Rights as well, but they don't incorporate the entire bill of rights.

It's total bullshit of course, but that's what it is at least.

Ha, these NSA-wiretaps I'm reading tell me that you believe that the State should have the power to search you without probable cause. So that means you wouldn't mind if I took a look at your hardrive to see if any xenophobic thoughtcrime is on there, right, user?

I'm 30 years and dark skinned hispanic. Never had a problem with cops, even in rural areas. It's like if you comply with basic instructions and not chimp out you dont have problems

Sad isn't it.
>MUH GUNS!
Yeah, but what about
>SHUT UP NIGGER
Troglodytes indeed.

These are the people allowed to vote in our once great nation.
They're the ones that allowed niggotry to happen in the first place, and now they whine about niggers and sell their rights away because a charismatic celebrity tells them things they want to hear and pisses off those other troglodytes who want communist bullshit.

This is why I have disregarded the law. Because no one cares about the law. If the government wants to break the law, they do it and then say-
>well here's these [subjective excuses] why we have to [various and sundry things to fuck you over for our own profit and power trips], so deal with it. Also, don't do drugs terrorist scum! Unless you have a prescription for an FDA-approved addictive line of junkie dust, then it's a-okay!

New York was a decent place when police could stop and frisk.

Reverted back to a shit hole real fast when they stopped.

>muh rights dont matter because places where niggers live are shitholes
t.cuck

Trump has never been anti-NSA, libertarian moron.

I was asking rhetorically

I can walk through any neighborhood in my city, and we have plenty of gang activity. The only people who get shot are the people asking for it. Try leaving your basement and you'll see the world isn't that dangerous. At least not my city
>Inb4 there's no niggers in your city
Malcolm X was born here. There are plenty of niggers. But they don't just randomly shoot strangers, they shoot other niggers that they have beef with

Holy hell you are literally defending niggers.

youtu.be/wlWMunmMwqo?t=26s

even a face tattooed google agrees with your point. almost like if you treat people with respect they will treat you with respect. of course when you are high on pcp 'reading a book' and ignore the police orders and get shot , that is raysis

>The only people who get shot are the people asking for it.

the only people who get stopped and frisked are the people asking for it

>sweden
what are you going to do, give him a medal?

You don't get the point. It's the same old pincer movement to get "left" and "right" working towards the same goal, which is empowering the ruling class by taking away everyone else's rights (and their willingness to fight for those rights).

>New York was a decent place when police could stop and frisk.
New York hasn't been a good place since 9/11
Hell, I'd even argue it was before that, around the turn of the millennium

No, I'm defending my rights. Niggers will be niggers, but if you're afraid to walk down the street because of the color of your skin then you're a bitch

You could try not going into a city.
Cities have always been condensed human waste. Why go into one? You enjoy the smell, noise, shitty people, lack of privacy, and jews/arabs/indians on every corner?

You fucking city people keep tracking your feces out here into the country. You wanna live in your prison, fine. Keep your "laws" and your shit there, where they belong.
Free-range white folks don't want it. We're happy out here without stop-and-frisk.

Wanna get rid of niggers? Hang em! Oh wait, lol. That's "against the law" and a "hate crime" and the cops would arrest you!

sooo how is this any different than getting pulled over in my car, or going through a DWI checkpoint?

>implying the constituion and 4th amendment apply to filthy merderous googles

>not holding the police to hire legal standards than gangs in a turf war

100% cuck detected

now they can do it when you are walking down the street, without your consent. and can jam their hand up your asshole.

The most I can give you is one
(Yo...)

>jews/arabs/indians on every corner?
Have you ever been to a Midwestern city?
There are like 2 Jews for every million people. All of the Arabs are at the college because they're exchange students, and the few Indians there are just open restaurants.
Cities are white, black, and Mexican

It's not. A 4th Amendment search ≠ A Terry stop.

I wanna be a cop now so I can fondle some tits

>I'm not allowed to enjoy what my tax money pays for because I care more about muh rights of an aggressive and violent race

Well this is South Florida, and the entire area merely consists of different degrees of dangerous. It's probably worse than you'd imagine.

Call me a bootlicker all you want, but when the police are hard-line here, you get results. Just look at the cops in the inner city like Opa-Locka and Liberty City. They're useless. And the municipal government is generally run like the mob.

At least you have Stand Your Ground here. Otherwise fuck this whole city.

amen i fucking love living small town life, comfy as fuck. half the police force is related to someone you know, or you went to school with, or they went to school with your parents. no trouble, no bull shit.

annnnddd how is this different? Answer:The only difference is my mode of transportation so try again.

>claim to love Freedom
>embrace police state that deprives freedom

Off yourselves.

>my tax money pays for cops to harass me and finger my asshole without my consent, just because niggers are niggers in their nigger part of town. i approve of this
t.faggotcuck

Yeah but a Terry stop requires reasonable suspicion AND anything that's not a weapon discovered in the frisk cannot be taken due to the plain view doctrine. All they can do is Pat you down for a weapon if they think you're committing a crime. They can't just go randomly searching through anyone's pockets in order to find drugs

This doesn't violate your rights. You are not in your home, or on your own land. You are on "public" land, and if the "public" wants to stop and frisk you then they can. If you don't like it then stay on your own land.

>doing it for the black vote

Are you fucking retarded? Stop and frisk was majorly used to further oppress blacks. Why would supporting it be useful to getting their vote?

you know you dont legally have to comply with a random traffic stop, right?

which requires Probable Cause to initiate a search? Both? Neither?

This is the most retarded shit I've ever heard

MUH FREEDUMBS OOGA BOOGA

if a cop touches me without my consent they are violating the NAP and will quickly find themselves as wares in my exotic meat kiosk.

sure, but non-compliance is justification for an arrest right?

You wouldn't understand, it's not something you guys can afford

14th Amendment enforces the Bill of Rights' contents against the states and the 5th enforces them against the Feds.

Welcome to Federalism. You used to not have many protections from states abridging your "rights" since they were not incorporated against them yet.

Why, worried about beilng frisked?

its not.

literally just say
>i do not consent to this search
then the pigger will fuck off and have a tirade, then come back and tell you to go

not even once

It's justification for being detained provided there is an ongoing investigation. However, it is not a crime, so you can't be arrested.
They can hold you for a maximum of 24 hours. Any more and you can file a writ of habeus corpus

They really only harass niggers.

What retard of a cop goes about his day and sees a norp white dude and says "holy shit this is it, I'm gonna nail this guy," looking for a bust?

This law is for niggers and nigger affiliates

Dunno of any specifically since most of the "sources" are Jewish run, but just look at how precipitously the NYC crime rate has fallen.

yeah yeah yeah
>inb4 nigger
Seriously though, this is scaring me a bit seeing how I value my original amendments, including the 2nd and 4th.

The sad thing is I generally agree with the "Muh rights" people, except they aren't smart enough to engage strategically in politics.

What I mean is: they all get baited into only getting pissed when a republican does something that offends some sense of individual rights, all the while they don't realize they are living in a country where our government does shit that's unconstitutional every single day. DUI checkpoints, no fly lists, first amendment restrictions, signing statements, NSA surveillance, executive orders, etc. etc. etc.

Muh rights people have an honorable goal, but goddam it they need to either stick up for ALL the individual rights violations instead of just the incremental bitching about what Trump mentioned, etc. If they had any sense, they'd realize Trump is defeating literally THE biggest threat to our individual rights, aka Hillary Clinton who will surely nominate commie SCOTUS appointments. If anyone seriously think getting pissed at Trump about stop and frisk is gonna do them any good, they lack perspective

i needs to have that written in the text. a stipulation
>stop and frisk in 'high crime' areas
and id have no problem with it.

if its just some nationwide police state bullshit trump can fuck off.

Dude, the founders couldn't have imagined crime like we currently have. They would have been all for frisking niggers all day long. The 4th amendment says "reasonable" searches; when your society is a crime-ridden shithole, a reasonable search is more broadly interpreted.

>What retard of a cop goes about his day and sees a norp white dude and says "holy shit this is it, I'm gonna nail this guy," looking for a bust?
You've never lived in a safe Midwestern town. There's no real crime, so the cops have nothing to do.

Once me and my friends were smoking a hookah outside awhile back (we were only 17 at the time), cops came to investigate suspicious activity, and when he learned our age 4 more cop cars came up. There were only 3 of us, none of us were big, we were all complying fully (even making jokes), and it took 5 officers in 4 cars to write us a minor in possession of tobacco ticket.

Oh yeah, and the case was dropped since we all turned 18 before anyone could even review the case.

Long story short, bored cops will overreact to even a few white kids playing hacky sack in the park

Hey newfags, how does that boot taste?

Well he just lost my vote.

Fucking based.

Okay I don't like how niggers dress and walk around on the streets either but it isn't right to be able to deny them due process and subject them to illegal search and seizure. That's not what this country is about, and here's the thing. When you live in a part of the country where there are no niggers? Guess what. It's not like the cops don't harass anyone no, they harass white people, particularly young white males.

I didn't stop getting randomly pulled over (even going under the speed limit) just so a cop could try to search my car illegally until I was about 25 or so. Once I stopped looking young and ignorant to my rights cops stopped randomly pulling me over trying to give me breathalyzers and search my trunk

Normally for adults, they won't pull you over for speeding for anything less than 5mph over the speed limit. But as a teen? I got pulled over for going 2mph over, 3mph UNDER (they thought me going so slow was a hazard, bullshit), and they always wanted to see if I'd been drinking or if I had booze in my trunk.

>Have you ever been to a Midwestern city?
Chicago? St.Louis? Milwaukee? Etc? No. I haven't. Too many pieces of shit and too many niggers.
Why would I EVER want to go into a city? The only city I visit is DC, ONLY because I can hop on Metro in upscale Nova and ride all the way to the mall without getting near the nogs.

You people, and your yank bud there Trump, make cities unbearable.

A Terry Stop is not a search and a search does not occur when something is in plain view when observed from a lawful vantage point.

Yup, that's what happens when you live in 90+% white areas Cops will start targeting whites because they have quotas to fill.

>They would have been all for frisking niggers all day long.
no they wouldnt have.

theyd have lynched them and enslaved then.

white men would never have been subject to stop and frisk, the entire concept of stop and frisk is unamerican

5 cents have been deposited in your account

Lol, after the chimp out with murders, looting, and attacked reporters you think anyone is against this?

They polled this one. They planned it.

Only ultra liberals and online libertarians were against this. Now normies are scared and don't give a fuck about the issues surrounding the Terry stop.

Fuck off, you have no idea what you're talking about.

This is the opposite of outreach. Luckily he backtracked and said he only wants it in Chicago "because it's so bad thanks to Democrats" or something along those lines. So his initial approval of the law and order approach is still there, which is important because he's the law and order candidate and outright softening is bad for the base, but at least he didn't double down and undue all the gains he made with black voters. It's a good compromise since neither side can paint him as a total pussy or a racist extremist.

that's one alternative, but spending the night in jail seems counter-productive to my jobseeking goals. I think I'll just let Mr. Officer check my bookbag and be on my way tyvm.

Reasonable suspension of criminal activity is the only thing that can trigger a Terry stop.

Probable cause is the only thing that can trigger a warrantless 4th Amendment search.

Probable cause > reasonable suspension

actually i do, nigger.

they were proud slaveowners and you bootlicking nigger cucks wouldve been tarred and feathered

No, you're not. Worthless lolbertarians need not apply.

This isn't going through your files, your privacy. Literally the only way to get in shit is if you have a weapon or illegal drugs on you.

So? Nothing will ever change that, and they aren't giving the cops a special new power, this is just to embolden them against unwashed hordes.

People would immediately take that and run with it as "targeting minorities," if they aren't already. There's no way to write a law that changes the human police officers feelings, they want to do their job and go home at the end of the day, if they get the liberty to stop, frisk, and detain people that aren't going to waste it on nonviolent whites or Asians or spics, they have to deal with the effect that have on the community EVERY day.

I'm sure they want what we all want, LESS BLACKS

Terry vs Ohio requires all seized items be justified under the plain view doctrine in a Terry search you retard.

It might be the kind of car you were driving, or the kind of tints you had.
I drove a green minivan as a teen and cops were very friendly to me. My friend drove a charger and got pulled over a bunch

>Hurr Durr I don't wanna go to Midwest cities, I wanna go to DC
Retard confirmed. You do know that every major city is segregated, right? You can go anywhere without having to deal with niggers, provided the place you want to go isn't in the nigger neighborhood.
You're just a pussy whos scared of his own shadow just because it's black

ITT: uppity niggers and buttmad lolbertarians

>aren't going to waste it on nonviolent whites or Asians or spics
they will in low crime areas where they have quotas to fill. thats unacceptable

>Terry vs Ohio requires all seized items be justified under the plain view doctrine in a Terry search you retard.

Holy shit. The autism. They're completely unrelated and separate doctrines.

>But as a teen? I got pulled over for going 2mph over, 3mph UNDER (they thought me going so slow was a hazard, bullshit), and they always wanted to see if I'd been drinking or if I had booze in my trunk.

Or drugs, or a gun, or anything else they can raise the stakes with.

Cops aren't about Andy Griffith anymore. They're about the bottom line. Making money for the system.
They didn't invent the quota system because they were worried about safety. They did it(they being rural cops) because they saw their city brothers in blue making mad dosh and wanted that action too, but there weren't enough legit crimes out in the country so they invented speed traps and other bullshit.
And they'd be more than happy to stop and frisk young white guys because even though we're country boys, we still like our weed, meth, booze, guns, etc.
Especially the younger white guys.

>pull him over for "speeding" and let's get a looksee in his console/back seat...
>is that a pipe?!
>paraphernalia charge!

This city bullshit keeps leeching out into our areas, and we don't need it because our nogs know that, if they misbehave the cops will be the least of their concerns due to the local hog farms/gator swamps.

I've been driving since I was 16 and in twelve years been pulled over once, because there was a black ford that had an apb out on it. Took my ID, ran my plates, twenty minutes I was good to go.

If you aren't an asshole you will NOT have a problem with cops, this is immutable

The ONLY reason I'd go to DC is due to the Air and Space museum.

Your midwestern city has nothing to see and is a shithole like every city.

BTW, best part of the Air and Space museum isn't even in the city. It's at Dulles.

>however, pursuant to the "plain view" doctrine, police may seize contraband discovered in the course of a frisk, but only if the contraband's identity is immediately apparent.[8]
It's literally mentioned in the ruling by name you retard.
Protip: Terry vs Ohio isn't a doctrine

>Cred Forums will defend this

it was a brown toyota camry, nothing fancy or anything. No stickers or weird paint jobs. No window tint

A lot of guys in my town had the same experience. The cops targetted men who looked young, high schoolers particularly because hey, we could be transporting beer, and we usually didn't know our rights.

I've been pulled over for things like... my license plate was too dirty, burned out tail light or burned out headlight, missing hubcap (yeah, and since that hubcap was gone I got pulled over for that same thing multiple times), the person in the passenger seat was asleep (yup, they thought passed out from drugs, so they pulled over)

Hindsight 20/20 I should have fucking tinted my windows until I looked like a full adult.

Sometimes they just pulled me over because it was Friday night and they were doing random tests for drunk driving.

Bun the coal, pay the toll

>reasonable suspension
I think the word you are looking for is 'suspicion'.
So,for example, suspicion leads to a Terry Stop and upon questioning the 'suspect', the officer now has Probable Cause to do a search. I got ya.

who gives a fuck faggot? you voting for hilldog millionaire now? hahahahaha

the weak man will always find pleasure in criticizing when the strong man stumbles

You have zero basis for this, I've worked with cops, military and civilian, there really is no quota. It's a myth and there would be verifiable evidence to it.

Of all the millions of cops who have been cops over the years, not one said "hey this quota thing is bullshit, I'm blowing the lid, fuck it I'll work somewhere else?"

Fucking paranoid hippies

Our city has STRATCOM museum. Not to mention it has the best zoo in America, and arguably the entire world

There's a difference between Terry stop and Terry frisk. A frisk is not a search. You must use flat hands, not manipulate items, and only check for weapons where weapons may be hidden (except within articles such as a bag, that may only be placed out of the subject's reach). This is to ensure officer safety, and any officer has the right to do it when making contact with someone (it's usually consentual so the law isn't even invoked). BUT if the officer can articulate that the person has drugs or paraphernalia, it can be seized, as it was discovered during the officer's lawful duty. The officer must be able to articulate why he/she knew that item was drugs or paraphernalia or the evidence may be thrown out. More evidence gets thrown out than you think just because the state doesn't want to waste money on prosecution.

If the courts feel like officers are abusing the Terry v Ohio ruling, there will be new case law on the matter and we won't be able to frisk for weapons, and probably like half my department would quit including myself. Abuse of civil rights tends to be a metro state thing, places like NY and CA. They're going to end up getting the rest of us cucked. I've already established to myself that if the laws make the job any less safe for us, I'm out. I know a lot of other guys that feel the same way. It's getting ridiculous, but at the same time there are officers out there who are doing more than they're supposed to or more than they're legally allowed to. That also needs to stop. The police and community need to come together and reach a consensus, but the problem is its not the general community causing the problems. The criminals are causing the problems and I don't think they want to sit down and talk with us. The worst part is, the community is getting behind them and not us because of clear media spinning of issues.

ALWAYS look at the totality of the circumstance. WHY did this or that happen. Not the 1 min of video where it ended.

t. cop

>I fell for the CTR bait and now I can't handle it

You were never really interested in MAGA if that's all it took.

Into the gas chamber you go

>its a myth
its not, i know plenty of cops on a personal level and they admit that they have ticket quotes otherwise they get accused of slacking off and their job is threatened.

>Fucking paranoid hippies
bootlicking cuck piggers

depends on where you live. If there are niggers, indians, or spics for the cops to harass then they will probably leave you alone. But if all they have to work with is white people they will harass white male teenagers, because that's their most likely demographic to find illegal drugs or underage drinking.

>Lol why don't you just do everything other people tell you to do?
When did nogs become such cucks?

>you voting for hilldog millionaire now? hahahahaha
I don't vote. You can't change a thoroughly ruined system bud.
We were warned about the failings of democracy, and yet we ignored them to please women, and now the women are the largest voting demographic in the country and they vote for womanly things, like shit-talking New York City celebrities straight out of a reality TV show.

It dramatically reduced crime in Jew York.

My God, you are fucking dumb. You don't have to initiate a Terry stop to use plain view. If you are smoking crack in your car and an officer sees it, he doesn't need reasonable suspicion. He just got probable cause.

Cops work at a municipal level. What is true for some municipalities is not true for all municipalities

>i have to go to a special place to see animals
kek
I got a gator in the pond out back. But alas, few stray dogs and cats around here.
I wonder why...

wtf muh 4th amendment im writing in raun paul now

>Abuse of civil rights
>this is what merriclaps call freedom

Honestly most authoritarian shills are edgier
>"lol y don we jus kell al da dumb peepole?"

No they don't you cunt, nobody has or will ever produce a single document that points towards these imaginary quotas that are totally the reason cops treat you like shit and not the weed smell, hand tattoos, or giant holes in your ears.

Im saying a cop can't stop you and search your pockets just because you have saggy pants, and if he does and happens to find some drugs in your pocket then it's inadmissible evidence.

I'm not saying plain view is necessary to enact a Terry stop, only reasonable suspicion is. I said seizure is what requires plain view.
Lrn2read

no u, fucking retarded shithead cucktard cunt

>Of all the millions of cops who have been cops over the years, not one said "hey this quota thing is bullshit, I'm blowing the lid, fuck it I'll work somewhere else?"
Dorner.
Serpico.
Wanna keep it up or are you finished?
Here's what Dorner said about his "brothers".

what power does the president have on this? This is a totally local thing. Isn't this also what NYC did, and it lowered crime a ton?

Fuck the world's best zoo everyone, this guy has a gator!!!
Nigga I had a pet caiman until I was 13

Why are you telling me stuff I already know and have pointed out? I'm in favor of stop and frisk.

so you admit that cops unlawfully profile?

well played

>Isn't this also what NYC did, and it lowered crime a ton?
its not what lowered crime in NYC 2bh, the gentrification is what lowered crime in NYC, all the niggers had to move out of the city because they couldnt afford it.

>lowered crime a ton
Actually no. Crime rates have been pretty consistent since the drop in the 90s. If anything, they've slowly gone up since 911, since more resources are focused on terrorism

Fuck dude, Harlem has been majority white since 2007. Think about that.

You said plain view. It's plain FEEL for a Terry stop.

It would take a lot of bullshit for Trump to lose my vote. I agree with these posts though

And nothing of value was lost

>A frisk is not a search.
Searching for hidden weapons is not a search?
Are they "finding" for hidden weapons?
"Looking" for hidden weapons?
No lemme guess. They're "feeling" for hidden weapons.

Gotta love it. When the government wants to curbstomp you legally, they just change the words to make it legal.
After all, that's what lawyers(most of the government high-ups have law degrees) do. They bend the law for their side to win in court.

Gotta admit, not a huge fan of the stop and frisk thing. And the wrong time to say it.

And what are they frisking for, especially in places where gun carry is legal?

The justices who issued the ruling referred to it as plain view, probably because there's no such thing as a plain feel doctrine.
Jesus Christ you're dumb

OK. I have no idea. I've just heard that stop and frisk was used in NYC, and that the crime rate had dropped a bunch recently. I guess I just assumed they were related.

But still the president has no authority on this in local policy if my minuscule knowledge of the law is correct.

No, people unlawfully profile and unless your want robot cops then cops are always going to be people.
Neither mentions quotas, just that they are both cucks who didn't fit in at work (or anywhere).

And without John and friends you would get mugged by Tyrone and friends.

>unless your want robot cops
i want that.

I will not get shot by the police.
I will not get arrested.
I will not be targeted by police for illegal activity.
This is because I don't brake the law.
I can only speak for my self of course... not sure what kind of gang banger nig shit your up to though.

Stop and frisk was outlawed in new York a few years ago. Any recent drop you've heard of would have nothing to do with it. If they were connected, it would mean stop and frisk increases crime

Wild animals are basically the same.
Seen some you've seen em all. But the Wright Brothers plane? That's one of a kind.
Not only can I go see animals for free, I can actually go out into their habitat, and even hunt the fuckers for tasty meats!

Go shoot a zebra and see where you end up, cityfag.

Disprove the skittles analogy please.

A robot cop would be programmed to look for specific triggers that make it investigate crimes and people, wear enough triggers and you'd be ded

>This is because I don't brake the law.
GAS GAS GAS, I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS

The founding fathers didn't have the hood to deal with. Fuck your constitutional bullshit.

>Implying Nebraskans don't hunt

nah id just put tinfoil or lead over my illegal shit so they couldnt see it.

checkmate robot pigger

>This is because I don't brake the law.
Do you live in Florida?
Because if you do you almost certainly commit a 3rd degree felony several times a day. Without even knowing it.

You know what they felony is?

I'm a degenerate because I don't want to be anally fisted by cops on the street at random? Really makes me think

>cops
>literal enforcers of law
>not following their orders within reason

God, you must be cringey.

Let me guess, Sovereign Citizen?

Seriously, go to fucking Somalia if you hate law so much.

Drugs

>The founding fathers didn't have the hood to deal with.
Ghettos have been around since the dawn of civilization you retard. Do you really think there weren't poor areas with high crime and a lot of minorities during the times of the colonies? Do you think poverty is a modern phenomenon?

yeah, because they were smart enough to keep their niggers enslaved.

maybe we should just reinstate slavery, it would fix the nigger problem

>trump thinks having cops waste my time by probing my asshole at random is a good thing
fuck this google

This guy didn't imply any such thing.
Rolling over in a grave means that Jefferson is reacting to the current situation, which this poster is implying.
Are you retarded?

Yeah, I'm out as well. It was fun, but Trump is just too much of a moron. Fuck this clown.

The hood is created by cops, because the government and police made it illegal to lynch nogs.
Yes, the cops actually help write the laws they enforce. Police unions lobby for laws, and are consulted when bills are being drafted.

Did they? Oh wait, that's no where in the opinion.

>Consistently break the law
>Expect a free pass
The badge doesn't give them any special rights you retard. You're allowed to resist unlawful orders.
If a cop raids my house without a warrant im not just complying, I'm opening fire

Well shit. I don't pay much attention to NYC politics. The only place I've heard associated with stop and frisk was new york.

Not necessarily true. You're right that it lowered crime, but it's a bit more subtle than that.

I happen to live in a middle class neighborhood in NYC, not gentrified cause it wasn't doing badly. Now I have hoodrats literally by the dozen moving in here cause they got priced out of places like Bed-Stuy and Crown Heights. Crime has gone UP by 15-20% in my hood this year while crime has dropped a fuckton in places like Williamsburg etc.

Just remember this Cred Forums, no matter WHAT:
the police force and the armed forces, they exist primarily for and by the wealthiest of our society. Of course they're payed with OUR money, but they don't work for you, the lower to middle class guy who's just trying to get by and fight the good fight. They work for the elite, and white or black, if you aren't in that strata they will let you burn.

Cred Forums is mostly natsoc (very authoritarian).
It would be silly of them not to defend this.

It's based on the precedent of Minnesota vs Dickerson you retard. Do you even know how the legal system works?

But you have to not be black or look like a degenerate
Double checkmate

I don't.
But tell me, how many Flordafags get arrested for this 3rd degree felony that they commit every day??

im neither of those things.

doesnt mean that cops dont pull people over to fill ticket quotas, which they do, because i know cops and they admit that they do.

the police are incompetent and retarded thugs, nothing more. the police should be disbanded and replaced by self regulating militias

>Loitering, or looking for something.
Can be abused pretty easily considering how people idle out or look for a place.

>Acts strangely
Is way too loose.

good.

inb4 muh freedoms. anything to buttdevastate liberals.

The police started doing it here in Toronto and it was effective, but the liberals did their thing and it is no more. (leaf problems)

Lmao you said it wasn't plain feel. It was plain view. Plain view is mentioned 0 times in Terry v. Ohio which happens to be the origin of stop and frisk, and plain feel jurisprudence.

Give up

Have you even read Minnesota vs Dickerson?
You sound like a fucking autist right now.
>Hurr Durr you said view and not feel
That's because theres no such thing as the plain feel doctrine. You're retarded

Poe's law has lead to this-
>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

this place is good for laughs, but holy fuck the retards abound. It really did become stormfront.

It doesn't matter. It's against the law.
>I don't break the law
Go through your statutes, then go through the US statutes.
See if you REALLY "don't break the law".

>811 cases involving the plain feel/touch doctrine

BTFO

>This level of autism
You're not helping your case